Stop Locking Dungeons

Stop Locking Dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Roman Legionary.6715

Roman Legionary.6715

With the new daily rewards, people will not be farming cof path 1 multiple times anymore. Stop locking people out of content. There is no reason to have people repeat the same god kitten boring content to enjoy the game. Your incentive to make the daily rewards was to get people to enjoy all dungeons / paths. The majority of the people refuse to keep doing the events to open dungeons thus your goal of getting people to explore all paths is NOT working.

Stop Locking Dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: FoopOplo.7914

FoopOplo.7914

Oh gosh. I don’t have time to kill these flame legion! I need to get into CoF NOW and go kill other flame legion!

Don’t play GUILD wars without a GUILD!

http://www.Vicarious-Gaming.enjin.com

Stop Locking Dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

With the new daily rewards, people will not be farming cof path 1 multiple times anymore. Stop locking people out of content. There is no reason to have people repeat the same god kitten boring content to enjoy the game. Your incentive to make the daily rewards was to get people to enjoy all dungeons / paths. The majority of the people refuse to keep doing the events to open dungeons thus your goal of getting people to explore all paths is NOT working.

I’m not certain you understand what lock means. See, lock means it’s not possible, not that people ingame are choosing not to do it. Convince people to do it, or use gw2lfg.com and group with people on other servers that might not have that issue.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Stop Locking Dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Havoc.4680

Havoc.4680

Oh gosh. I don’t have time to kill these flame legion! I need to get into CoF NOW and go kill other flame legion!

I don’t like my Fire Legion interfering with Fire Legion when there is Fire Legion needed to fight Fire Legion.

Stop Locking Dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Psycho Robot.7835

Psycho Robot.7835

I don’t like my Fire Legion interfering with Fire Legion when there is Fire Legion needed to fight Fire Legion.

You two totally get it. Doing the event to unlock the dungeon is exactly as rewarding as doing the dungeon itself, and its stupid for anyone to not do it. I mean c’mon! You get one… two… three whole silver! For 15 minutes of work! That’s pretty close to what you get for doing CoF P1, so why won’t people do them both? It doesn’t make sense!!!

Stop Locking Dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Stop Locking Dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Duke Blackrose.4981

Duke Blackrose.4981

Everything was peaceful in the Fire Nation until the Adventurers attacked!

Stop Locking Dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Korsbaek.9803

Korsbaek.9803

and is there some kind of magic lock i have not been informed about that makes it so the path is closed after the first run if so i would like them to look at my account as i dont get that, but that must be a bug so for me to not exploit it could anet check that for me?

Commander Korsbaek lvl 80 Guardian
Ayano Yagami lvl 80 ele

Stop Locking Dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: SonOfJacob.7396

SonOfJacob.7396

Am I the only one that uses Google?

—> http://jsfiddle.net/KoxAlen/ZV9fu/embedded/result/