Storm Bow for a Legendary

in Suggestions

Posted by: KrisV.5612

KrisV.5612

I miss not having a Storm Bow from GW1. Be real sweet to make this awesome weapon skin a Legendary. It could shoot lightning bolts. When you run or shooting also, maybe have thunder sounds come out of it. Also when running, you leave behind pools of water that have crackling lightning through it. This would be ideal for a Longbow also since that what it was in GW1.

For a short bow, maybe a revamped Shadow Bow like from GW1 or the Celestial Bow skin from it.

Kris Auditore- 80 Warrior Hawk Ice- Main 80 Ranger
Leader of Immortal Legacy on Blackgate(US)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/immortallegacy/

in Suggestions

Posted by: aDASHof.7105

aDASHof.7105

I agree…. Shooting unicorns isn’t for everybody

in Suggestions

Posted by: Therxran Acero.3740

Therxran Acero.3740

Agreed. The only reason I haven’t bothered with a legendary for my main is there is an inherent lack of masculinity in the bows.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nar.8327

Nar.8327

Yes please!

…The only downside that I see is that it would be yet another thing that requires charged lodestones.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

Yes please!

…The only downside that I see is that it would be yet another thing that requires charged lodestones.

would be fine if they increased the drop rate a smidge to compensate the increased demand

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

That would be amazing. I loved the storm bow in GW.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

I am most certainly getting Kudzu (I adore it). But all in all more legendary skins to choose from would be nice. In a way great sword got 2-3 skins (I know that they are a lot a like. But still more than everyone else gets to choose from). I would certainly love a different shortbow.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

in Suggestions

Posted by: KrisV.5612

KrisV.5612

Yes I dont want to shoot unicorns or have streamers on my bow.

Kris Auditore- 80 Warrior Hawk Ice- Main 80 Ranger
Leader of Immortal Legacy on Blackgate(US)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/immortallegacy/