Storyline gear choice. A way to get it back?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vathill.6125

Vathill.6125

When i created my Asuran necromancer i had picked one of the 3 masks that i thought really reflected how i wanted him to look. Sadly that was 80 levels ago and i can’t remember for the life of me what happened to it.

Perhaps if its not too much trouble there could be an option on the storyline tab (My story beginning) you could have an option to retrieve the said soulbound item.

Be it the Guardian shoulders/helmets, the Elementalist head focus, the Necromancer Masks and so on.

Vathill – Tarnished Coast – Warrior Commander

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

Create a new character with the item you want, give that new character a Basic Transmutation Stone, transmute the item you want with another basic item of the same category (e.g buy a basic medium armor mask (low lvl) if you want to transmute a ranger, engi or thief starter helmet), now the item will say soulbound but it is acutally account bound and able to be stored into the bank. Grab the new mask with the character you want it on, use a transmutation stone (depending on your level) and transmute it with your current mask or whatever other mask you want.

You can also use this method if one of your characters has enough karma for Orr armor but another one of your characters does not. It doesn’t give you the stats, only the appearance.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Twylla Night.1792

Twylla Night.1792

wait! Using a transmutation stone makes something account bound not soulbound?

in Suggestions

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

There is none.

There’s also no way to get back other account items if destroyed, such as a shop that has them like the Hall of Monuments vendor.

Because of that, I suggested this:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Memento-Box-small-Digital-Deluxe-starting-gear-and-home-instance-improvement

Many people deleted their initial elementalist headgear because it was bugged, and the visual effect didn’t transfer.
So I even updated the post to fit the addition of Unique property for items and Laurels.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Meeooww.3742

Meeooww.3742

wait! Using a transmutation stone makes something account bound not soulbound?

Only if you chose to keep the stats of the white / basic item.