Take two weeks off

Take two weeks off

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hedgehog in the fog.1053

Hedgehog in the fog.1053

Take two weeks off from producing new content and focus on balancing classes and improving the general gameplay.

People will be happier with a balanced game then a content update.

Take two weeks off

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Not the same people working on balance and on Living Story though.
So it most likely wouldn’t make any difference.

And I don’t think all people would be happier with balance instead of new content tbh.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Take two weeks off

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

And I don’t think all people would be happier with balance instead of new content tbh.

Here’s my priority list
1. Balance/Bug Updates
2. New Class Options (New Skills, Traits, Weapons, etc)
3. New WvW stuff (Siege options, WvW skill options)
4. Living Story

Obviously I speak for myself only. No idea what the playerbase “majority” wants.

Take two weeks off

in Suggestions

Hedgehog in the fog.1053

Here’s my priority list
1. Balance/Bug Updates
4. Living Story

Obviously I speak for myself only. No idea what the playerbase “majority” wants.

That would be my list as well.

I think they need to give the warrior attention to rangers, thiefs and eles, (maybe necros and engis…don’t play them…). And no, not buffing their one viable build, but making it so multiple builds are viable.

Take two weeks off

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

That would be my list as well.

I think they need to give the warrior attention to rangers, thiefs and eles, (maybe necros and engis…don’t play them…). And no, not buffing their one viable build, but making it so multiple builds are viable.

Even with all the love, Warrior still has that same issue. Dont get me wrong, Warrior has completely viable options. But there’s still a lot of unused and useless weapon skills, traits, and utilities. I’d like to see all the useless stuff (on all classes, not just war) get a bit of a re-tweaking.

Take two weeks off

in Suggestions

Posted by: eisberg.2379

eisberg.2379

Take two weeks off from producing new content and focus on balancing classes and improving the general gameplay.

The people producing content wouldn’t be the same people to balance classes or to make improvements to gameplay systems. You are talking about very different skills sets. Your idea would make zero difference.

Take two weeks off

in Suggestions

Posted by: DragonMind.2983

DragonMind.2983

The people producing content wouldn’t be the same people to balance classes or to make improvements to gameplay systems…..

Maybe it should be the same people if it’s true that it’s two different teams,
at least it being two teams would explain a lot, …at least to me.

Take two weeks off

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rskin.4901

Rskin.4901

[/quote]Here’s my priority list
1. Balance/Bug Updates
4. Living Story

Obviously I speak for myself only. No idea what the playerbase “majority” wants[/quote]

This is exactly what i would be happy with.

Take two weeks off

in Suggestions

lordkrall.7241

Maybe it should be the same people if it’s true that it’s two different teams,
at least it being two teams would explain a lot, …at least to me.

Why?
Different people have different knowledge, thus people being hired for the balancing team might not have knowledge in outright programming and so on.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Take two weeks off

in Suggestions

Posted by: Teraphas.6210

Teraphas.6210

Well until you see the season in wvw end I doubt you will see anything in the way of major class changes or additions to wvw. This is a simple balance issue to prevent people from saying change x cost us the season because it changed halfway thru.

So settle in living story will be front and center for 5 more weeks. We may get some quality of life ui changes like the tooltips for traits but don’t expect drastic swings in balance

You can’t spell Slaughter without Laughter

Take two weeks off

in Suggestions

Posted by: Synesence.7546

Synesence.7546

I don’t think taking breaks from Living Story would be necessary, though I’d like to see Warriors left in the dark for a bit so that the attention can be given—

Let me rephrase that. FORGET COMPLETELY about tinkering with Warriors for now and focus on buffing up Eles, Thieves, and Rangers, the 3 classes that have seen nerfs come like day and night with no end.

Take two weeks off

in Suggestions

Hedgehog in the fog.1053

I don’t think taking breaks from Living Story would be necessary, though I’d like to see Warriors left in the dark for a bit so that the attention can be given—

Let me rephrase that. FORGET COMPLETELY about tinkering with Warriors for now and focus on buffing up Eles, Thieves, and Rangers, the 3 classes that have seen nerfs come like day and night with no end.

Yeah warriors, guardians and mesmers are in a good place. Could they be better? Sure could. But, there are professions which need some serious mechanics updates.

I understand the teams are separate. But, if you put the teams together it should speed the process up. Not even from a decision making standpoint. From a QC, coding, getting it done way.

I don’t want to sound ungrateful, its a great game. But, I think Anet is getting too caught up in “Content Release every 2 weeks!”

Take two weeks off

in Suggestions

lordkrall.7241

But putting people together don’t solve a thing unless those people have the same knowledge.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square