Timer for Living World

Timer for Living World

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

I keep getting asked: “When does this content end?” such that the person can plan how/when he is going to achieve the meta event. I cannot ever give a definitive answer. I would love a timer like the Daily and Monthly timers for Living Story content.

Ex: I do not know if the next content November 19th will take away the Nightmare content that gives the communing shard or not. I told him it probably would not but that I have honestly no idea. He is able to do the content, he just needs to plan for it. To figure out if he should do something else like personal story, or living world before it disappears.

Timer for Living World

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ngeluz.4860

Ngeluz.4860

I for one am currently ignoring living content and rerolled another character as I don’t have much time and usually cant keep up with it.

The permanent content achievement are more important if his living up as by the time he has the Lv and gear to do the Living world content properly it be gone.

Of course this is my opinion, but i really haven’t like any of the Living content so far with the exception of the Molten Alliances it was Short and sweet. This is just becouse the Fire Legion was involve. If the Living story would bring back content for the GW1 I be game for it yet i dont know if i could keep it up.

I suggest that he do the Living Contend with a Max level Character if his interested and when he gets tired of it, jump on another Character and continue his quests. the good thing about this is that most achievements and rewards are account bound so its just a matter of choice.

Timer for Living World

in Suggestions

Posted by: Run Away PLZ.7639

Run Away PLZ.7639

Usually it seems like 2 living story activites at most are active so I’m guessing the next living story will get rid of the current ones.

Timer for Living World

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

@Run Away PLZ: That is my concern. Particularly because the latest content will have only been up for a week :/ Which goes against the 2 week schedule. Which means he wouldn’t be able to do the content, likely :/

@Ngeluz: The problem is that he would like to do the content over break, if possible, rather than now. But if he has to do it now, he has to schedule it in with his class studies. Unfortunately, he doesn’t know if it is possible :/ The content isn’t too bad to get and he’d do it on his max level character probably in about 5 days. But again, the problem is ability to schedule it in :/ He hasn’t had time until now, but he really wants to communing place in his home instance (he has the crystal node).

This latest LS he could care less about, it doesn’t give something beyond aesthetics.

(edited by Lorelei.7809)

Timer for Living World

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

I would love a timer like the Daily and Monthly timers for Living Story content.

Agreed.
The Daily/Monthly timers were small awesome additions.

A whole timer may not even be required, just a date window.

Like “Wintersday – December 15 – January 5” for example. (imaginary dates)