Total Makeover Kit - Preview Option

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ariance.8340

Ariance.8340

It would be helpful, and likely increase sales, if we were able to preview the changes we could make BEFORE actually purchasing the kit, similar to GW1. I have many times considered purchasing, but didn’t see the point of buying the kit if I would just end up with another “meh” looking character.

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

You could always play around with character creation screen and then make the final product on ur desired character.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arekai.5698

Arekai.5698

It’s funny how every post about gw1 mentions that it’s better than gw2.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Panda.1967

Panda.1967

It’s funny how every post about gw1 mentions that it’s better than gw2.

I think you may be misreading a lot of things. Alot of posts point out things from GW1 that people wish were in GW2 and some areas where GW1 was better but over all GW2 is a better game.

That said…

It would be nice to see a preview for the makeover kit in the Gem Shop… I recently used it myself to change my Rangers looks. I’m happy with my purchase… though I wish I could have played around with things prior to buying to see what options I had again beforehand.

Please stop assuming I’m a guy… I am female.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zeivu.3615

Zeivu.3615

Yeah, not all of us have open character slots to screw with. I’d rather they add an NPC like they did with GW1. It wouldn’t kill users to be redirected to the cash shop

You could always play around with character creation screen and then make the final product on ur desired character.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Duke Blackrose.4981

Duke Blackrose.4981

That doesn’t factor in how it looks with your current armor choices, nor how the new hair and eye colors look. In addition, it won’t factor in any future non-standard choices they add.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

It would probably increase sales if they put the makeover NPC in game. I know I bought makeovers in gw1 after first checking with the NPC to see what the change would look like. If you can’t preview the new look to make sure you are going to like it, it makes you more hesitant to spend your money.