Vendors - Refund System

Vendors - Refund System

in Suggestions

Posted by: Stalacmite.3587

Stalacmite.3587

I think there should be a 10 minute refund system like if you are browsing through a store and you accidentally buy something you didn’t want to buy. For example I bought a lvl 60 heavy armour chestpiece as a lvl 40 elementalist while browsing through the store and clicking too fast…and thats how i lost 2g.

Vendors - Refund System

in Suggestions

Posted by: Signet of Forums.4397

Signet of Forums.4397

That’s an interesting idea, I guess. It’s kind of like the inverse of the buyback tab for things you accidentally sell.

Therefore we proceed to write a sig.

Vendors - Refund System

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ursan.7846

Ursan.7846

Very tough to enforce. What if the seller got the gold and already used it up on something else? Where’s the gold gonna come?

Easy to implement buyback for NPC vendors, but refund from players? Good luck with that.

Vendors - Refund System

in Suggestions

Posted by: Garig Nack.5739

Garig Nack.5739

They’ve done it in WoW for a few years now. You have a 2 hour window to return purchased items that may have been a misclick or dungeon loot that you accidentally needed on or thought a guildy might be better with. You can not however refund an item that you have modified in any way. Such as gems, sigils or transmog. Its a good idea.

At least for vendor items.

(edited by Garig Nack.5739)

Vendors - Refund System

in Suggestions

Posted by: overrandom.2536

overrandom.2536

Yes.

I just accidentally bought an armor piece for 42k Karma that isn’t even my weight class. Happened because I double clicked instead of pressing preview.

So, can’t even vendor it again at a loss like you guys, and it’s soulbound.

At the very least, if not a refund system, block buying of stuff you can’t use.

Rikard Mathiassen
Anderthian Box [ABox]
Isle of Janthir

Vendors - Refund System

in Suggestions

Posted by: Signet of Forums.4397

Signet of Forums.4397

Very tough to enforce. What if the seller got the gold and already used it up on something else? Where’s the gold gonna come?

Easy to implement buyback for NPC vendors, but refund from players? Good luck with that.

OP is talking about from NPC vendors, not the marketplace. At least, that’s how I read it.

Therefore we proceed to write a sig.

Vendors - Refund System

in Suggestions

Posted by: ludmila.8541

ludmila.8541

I’d like to throw in support for this, too. Haven’t had it happen to me yet, but it’s scary knowing you’re one accidental click away from spending 42k karma on an armor at a vendor you just wanted to preview…

Vendors - Refund System

in Suggestions

Posted by: xzzx.7408

xzzx.7408

I just had this happen to me. I accidentally bought the wrong weight class of 42k karma armor. Why does the vendor even allow you to buy armor that your character can’t use?

Hours of work just got flushed down the drain by one small mistake that can’t be undone.

Vendors - Refund System

in Suggestions

Posted by: Account.9832

Account.9832

I bought a lvl 60 heavy armour chestpiece as a lvl 40 elementalist while browsing through the store and clicking too fast…and thats how i lost 2g.

What do you mean by “the store” ?

- Al Zheimer

Vendors - Refund System

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lil Puppy.5216

Lil Puppy.5216

Yeah, I support this. I bought a bunch of exotic weapon recipes when I was level 70 or so and couldn’t even use them so I had to keep them sitting in my inventory until I was 80 so I could use them. If there was a buyback that was actually worth it that would have been great.
They cost like 5+ silver each but the vendor would only buy them back for like 6 copper yay! If they’d buy them back for the price they sell them for that would have been much better and I would have bought them again when I was capable of reading them at 80.