Visibility Status @ Character Select

in Suggestions

Posted by: Devik.9852

Devik.9852

Sometimes I like to simply log in without being hit up with conversation. It’s hard to appear offline when you first have to log in as visible so I think having the status selection available prior to character to load would solve this.

Alternative would be for whatever previous status you selected last time to stick next log aka stateful.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mel.8769

Mel.8769

You can change your status from the character select screen. Just press “Y” as soon as the game loads. You’ll be visible for a few seconds, but should be able to sneak in pretty quickly.

I do like the idea of the game “remembering” your last status and defaulting to that.

Common sense is a flower that doesn’t grow in everyone’s garden. -Unknown

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

You can change your status from the character select screen. Just press “Y” as soon as the game loads. You’ll be visible for a few seconds, but should be able to sneak in pretty quickly.

I do like the idea of the game “remembering” your last status and defaulting to that.

Depends. If people have ‘game messages’ enabled then it tells them in chat [character name] is online, as soon as they login and before they click on invisible. It also tells them when they log out, even if they are invisible. In addition they can see on the friends list what map they are on, even when invisible, as that will update whenever they change maps.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Devik.9852

Devik.9852

Depends. If people have ‘game messages’ enabled then it tells them in chat [character name] is online, as soon as they login and before they click on invisible. It also tells them when they log out, even if they are invisible. In addition they can see on the friends list what map they are on, even when invisible, as that will update whenever they change maps.

That’s exactly my point is regardless of how fast you are – people can know.