War accross Tyria

War accross Tyria

in Suggestions

Posted by: Antares.2586

Antares.2586

Now Zhaitan is dead, the Pact has achieved something, but I can’t imagine it staying eternal and kill alls dragons easily.

War between nations and races could help to bring a darker tone to GW2, and would make players feel more involved, as each race would defend its point of view.

As the Pact take immense ressources to stay as one, problems could rise between nations, and make the entire thing a bit more complicated.

What do you think ?

War accross Tyria

in Suggestions

Posted by: Seraph.6145

Seraph.6145

Now Zhaitan is dead, the Pact has achieved something, but I can’t imagine it staying eternal and kill alls dragons easily.

War between nations and races could help to bring a darker tone to GW2, and would make players feel more involved, as each race would defend its point of view.

As the Pact take immense ressources to stay as one, problems could rise between nations, and make the entire thing a bit more complicated.

What do you think ?

“Darker Tone”, forget it, it’s Guild Wars – there is no darkness here…
By “darkness” I mean horrific monsterz, blood, carnage, cruelty and such…
You want a dark fantasy? Try Warhammer (not 40k)!

I doubt that we will have to fight other races, after they finally united…
Besides, Why would Humans fight Norns or Sylvari?
I agree that all other races would like to wipe out Asuras, coz everybody hates those little frakkers…
And Charr could invade Kryta with Centaurs backin’ them, coz they both hate Humans…

(edited by Seraph.6145)

War accross Tyria

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dondarrion.2748

Dondarrion.2748

Might do better in the Lore subforum for a longer discussion, interesting thought, but for the foreseeable future of GW2, it will be revolving around the threat of elder dragons and while every side of Kryta is under threat, I have problems seeing the races mustering the strength to war each other. Seeing as the Pact, and the Orders, are all made up of every race, everything would fall apart and it would probably be a bit too grand a task for Anet to tackle.

Lord Sazed / Hasla the Huntress / Seaguard Hala
Seamarshal Belit / Initiate Xun Tsu / Mistwarden Roshone
Seafarer’s Rest | Northerner @ Dragon Season