Why don't we have these armor sets :(

in Suggestions

Posted by: BlkPrince.2854

BlkPrince.2854

http://img.bbs.kongzhong.com/gw2/attachment/forum/201211/03/232649a9r9qz5lg5vtco4t.png
I know we have received the hood in gem stores but really it would be nice if they released all the gods armours and weapon skins preferably obtainable through the events of each god that would make doing the temple events more worth while.

in Suggestions

Posted by: lakdav.3694

lakdav.3694

We may get them one day.

In gemstore for 800.

God armors purchasable for karma or gold at the temple of each respective god? That would make too much sense and too little money.

in Suggestions

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

If we were all human it would be easy, but on char, mini people and plants it would look not so good.

in Suggestions

Posted by: lakdav.3694

lakdav.3694

Because Anet was very carefull to make each and every armor fit perfectly on charr and asura, and no armor looks like a rushed mesh-stretched abomination whatsoever. Ask the charr tails how they feel about clipping.

in Suggestions

Posted by: CureForLiving.5360

CureForLiving.5360

On the right, we have that mask (currently in store). So I’m guessing in time we’ll get the rest, piece by piece, for a limited time.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

Another example of what ascended armor COULD have been…

And yes, ANet needs to start making sure that Charr especially actually get armor that doesn’t look like it was just stretched across their body model.

Asura armor doesn’t generally look bad, it’s just hard to see the details because of scale, and the bobblehead-style helms often look totally disproportionate.

in Suggestions

BlkPrince.2854

I was really disappointed with the karma armors from each temple there was no variation in the skin design really wish they did something that made each temples karma store unique. Plant people are the easiest i think the kittenes will be the charr they always get the short end of the stick when it comes to armors as for sylvari i think Melandru does sylvari justice

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Making armor skin based on the HUMAN gods would be quite silly for the other races though.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Suggestions

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

Making armor skin based on the HUMAN gods would be quite silly for the other races though.

To be fair, Though, having Nightmare, Inquest and Flame Legion doesn’t exactly make sense for other races either.

I ? Karkas.

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

To be fair, Though, having Nightmare, Inquest and Flame Legion doesn’t exactly make sense for other races either.

Those armors are however basically salvaged (and rebuilt) from their respective dungeons.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Suggestions

Posted by: Seven Star Stalker.1740

Seven Star Stalker.1740

Those armors are however basically salvaged (and rebuilt) from their respective dungeons.

In some cases. However that doesn’t cause it to make any more sense. I mean, why is a Sylvari wearing the robes of an Inquest Experimentalist? Why is a Charr wearing a bunch of thorns and roots and leaves with sickly fronds?

I can see clipping as an issue but the Sense/Lack of sense argument doesn’t make much of a point here.

I ? Karkas.

in Suggestions

BlkPrince.2854

And these armours cant be salvaged from the temples events? I see no problem with having other races have access to the human gods armour skins

in Suggestions

Posted by: digiowl.9620

digiowl.9620

I was really disappointed with the karma armors from each temple there was no variation in the skin design really wish they did something that made each temples karma store unique. Plant people are the easiest i think the kittenes will be the charr they always get the short end of the stick when it comes to armors as for sylvari i think Melandru does sylvari justice

Could not care less about skin designs. What bothers me is that we get a mix of stats pr set, rather than the pick and mix we get from dungeon armor.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

If the made armours of the six, it’d really break immersion for me.

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter

in Suggestions

Posted by: Windu The Forbidden One.6045

Windu The Forbidden One.6045

I would kill for having those armors.
Take my kittening money!

Dear A-net: Please nerf rock. Paper is fine
~Sincerely, Scissors

in Suggestions

Posted by: wolfram.8291

wolfram.8291

God armors purchasable for karma or gold at the temple of each respective god? That would make too much sense and too little money.

^ this

in Suggestions

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

in Suggestions

BlkPrince.2854

even if it s concept art from gw1 they could have done something with the purchasable karma set from each temple instead of making it look all the same with that stupid skull helmet, and whats so wrong with taking artwork from gw1 and integrating it into gw2?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

I’d love to have Melandrus… if it would ever fit on Charr……

Kima & Co