Minipet toys

Minipet toys

in Wintersday

Posted by: Aurum.9534

Aurum.9534

SO uh I dont get it. You can only get like 2 of 5 minipets right? Because we got only one glue/stuffing. So it takes 2 days to get one minipet, so it would get you only 2 over the coures of 5 days? unfair

Minipet toys

in Wintersday

Posted by: Lordphantomhive.1256

Lordphantomhive.1256

Well you can buy the other 3 at the gem store.

Darkness becomes light, light falls into darkness.

Minipet toys

in Wintersday

Posted by: Aurum.9534

Aurum.9534

Ya i heard about that

Minipet toys

in Wintersday

Posted by: Danikat.8537

Danikat.8537

It’s been suggested that the same minis will be available in future years and we’ll be able to get them all from the dungeon over time, but I haven’t seen any confirmation of that.

At the moment the only way to get them all is to buy them from the gem store.

Danielle Aurorel, Dear Dragon We Got Your Cookies [Nom], Desolation (EU).

“Life’s a journey, not a destination.”

Minipet toys

in Wintersday

Posted by: Kojiden.8405

Kojiden.8405

As long as I get the adorable charr soldier I’m good.

Minipet toys

in Wintersday

Posted by: Outamyhead.4812

Outamyhead.4812

I’m waiting to see what frames I get from the whole event, little Charr, mini Tixx airship, or the holiday light golem would be cool with me, in theory should be able to build three mini’s from all of this…either way I’m having fun.

Minipet toys

in Wintersday

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

I’m waiting to see what frames I get from the whole event, little Charr, mini Tixx airship, or the holiday light golem would be cool with me, in theory should be able to build three mini’s from all of this…either way I’m having fun.

I believe Hoelbrak is a griffon [&AgGhlQAA] and Rata Sum is a golem [&AgGjlQAA].

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Minipet toys

in Wintersday

Posted by: mapokl.3167

mapokl.3167

Every pet require you to have 250 cogs, and you get only 100 in every city. So 5×100/250 = 2. You can have only 2 pets with 250 leftover glue/stuffing. Both glue and stuffing can be bought/sold on TP, so it’s less of problem…

So you can choose 2 pets from 5 to get as rewards from dung. Generally pets and city costumes are these Gem Store only items so it’s not bad.

Minipet toys

in Wintersday

Posted by: Twomix.5384

Twomix.5384

Booo the mystic cogs are account bound so you can’t use multiple characters to farm them.

Minipet toys

in Wintersday

Posted by: Maoric.6132

Maoric.6132

Every pet require you to have 250 cogs, and you get only 100 in every city. So 5×100/250 = 2. You can have only 2 pets with 250 leftover glue/stuffing. Both glue and stuffing can be bought/sold on TP, so it’s less of problem…

So you can choose 2 pets from 5 to get as rewards from dung. Generally pets and city costumes are these Gem Store only items so it’s not bad.

Can’t you repeat the dungeons once he hits LA, though? That would make it possible to get every toy. Or have they said that you only get the reward a single time ever for each area’s dungeon?

Minipet toys

in Wintersday

Posted by: mapokl.3167

mapokl.3167

You can repeat dungeans as many times as want, but you get cogs, stuffings and frames only once. It was said that these dungeons would be available again not the rewards will reset.

1. It was stated that people who missed one day wouldn’t lose anything. If what you said was true, people would lose sth when late for daily dungeon.
2. Minis and Outfits are there for GemStore and i best examples of things that players would buy in premium shop that don’t give them advantage over other players.
3. Doing all dung are easy, and people who bough the minis from gem store would feel cheated. They would end up with double minis which are useless as they cannot be sold.

Minipet toys

in Wintersday

Posted by: Maoric.6132

Maoric.6132

You can repeat dungeans as many times as want, but you get cogs, stuffings and frames only once. It was said that these dungeons would be available again not the rewards will reset.

1. It was stated that people who missed one day wouldn’t lose anything. If what you said was true, people would lose sth when late for daily dungeon.
2. Minis and Outfits are there for GemStore and i best examples of things that players would buy in premium shop that don’t give them advantage over other players.
3. Doing all dung are easy, and people who bough the minis from gem store would feel cheated. They would end up with double minis which are useless as they cannot be sold.

1. I took that to mean you won’t miss the frameworks. And people won’t miss out if they miss a day in the long run for cogs. You need 1,250 cogs to get all the minis, and would have the opportunity for 1,900.
2. Or they’re for people who miss enough days that they cannot craft them all and want to get them all. It doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t all be available.
3. Caveat Emptor. I preordered the digital deluxe edition of Guild Wars 2, which has recently gone on sale for $30 less. I’m not cheated for buying early, I just got to have the game before people who waited to get the game/got it at a different retail outlet.