No rewards from Tixx in LA

in Wintersday

Posted by: Lister.5678

Lister.5678

Same here, a friend went and got one and told me about it but when I went and talked to him and clicked the ’I’d like one’ or whatever it is, nothing appeared above the mini map that I received anything and nothing was in my inventory – I had plenty of inventory space.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Typos.4150

Typos.4150

I didn’t get a reward either. Hoping this will get fixed soon.

in Wintersday

Posted by: daxtremesora.5830

daxtremesora.5830

same thing happen to me

in Wintersday

Posted by: DragonFly.6208

DragonFly.6208

>.< i got this problem too , I clicked but it did not show in inventory or when you get an item in the screen

in Wintersday

Posted by: Nhalx.9735

Nhalx.9735

I just opened the Tixx chest in Heart of the Mist. The top option, right after getting disconnected. The option isn’t available nor is the chests content. Is this correct?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Kangore.5864

Kangore.5864

Nothing for me either =(
Looking forward for the Dev responce.

in Wintersday

Posted by: florek.7184

florek.7184

same thing happend to me

in Wintersday

Posted by: Stormscar.5489

Stormscar.5489

No reward for me now

in Wintersday

Posted by: Sadare.1536

Sadare.1536

Ho here we go, talk to the Asura in LA, then says here is your gift, and gives me nothing !!!

Then says if no room try the chest , i had lots of room in my bags , no item !!!

I click chest and still nothing, no item appears !!

Only thing i got was the achievement, no item tho from the toymaster or the chest

Wonder if this like the Lost shore event where click chests and get nothing

:(

in Wintersday

Posted by: Rhymelark.4396

Rhymelark.4396

Having the same problem. Got nothing from him and can’t loot the chest either :<

Relogged and waited till I moved out of the overflow server. I could loot the chest then

My sword is big enough to back my big mouth.
[RPS] & [PRXM] Lippsy
Gunnar’s Hold

in Wintersday

Posted by: Ptolemy.7490

Ptolemy.7490

Same thing happened for me, submitted the bug but i already see Anet is aware of it. Hopefully there will be a way for us to access our rewards.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Just to put it out there, anyone in Lions Arch ‘overflow’ was having the issues. The folks in the main city were linking their rewards.

Seemed to fix it for those also in game to wait. If anything at least maybe that can help the developers narrow it down.

Don’t think it’s like the Lost Shores, but either way, they have the log files. to those experiencing issues, try in the main LA city. Worked for many on Darkhaven (I was watching the map chat for the past 15 minutes)

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Wintersday

Posted by: Stereo Sage.6758

Stereo Sage.6758

I’m getting an unlootable chest as well.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Shengo.1760

Shengo.1760

dito, floating unlootable chest T_T

in Wintersday

Posted by: Phex.8423

Phex.8423

Same thing happened to me. I was in the Heart of the Mists and talked to him. I accepted a gift, but didn’t get anything. I then went over to the chest and got some PvP finishers and stuff.

However, when I went to LA Tixx wouldn’t give me gifts and the chest can’t be opened. I would have at least wanted to know if the PvP and PvE chests are shared before choosing one… =(

in Wintersday

Posted by: Siobahn Sineann.1365

Siobahn Sineann.1365

I lost 3 exotics when I opened Tixx’s Chest. I know it happened then because nothing else is missing and they were there when I went up to him. I was able to collect from the chest but he was able to collect from mine!!!!

in Wintersday

Posted by: Anierin.9523

Anierin.9523

Same as others. Talked to Tixx in LA got the achievement then the chest counted as looted. No loot in my bags. Couldn’t even open it.

in Wintersday

Posted by: iwanpompier.5612

iwanpompier.5612

Quit to desktop, relogin and got loot back from chest. Was worried earlier too cos hear sound but no reward.

did not work for me still get nothing

in Wintersday

Posted by: GarFunk.8742

GarFunk.8742

same here
tixx, you liar

in Wintersday

Posted by: Sadare.1536

Sadare.1536

Have jsut sent bug report, tried logging in and out, swapping characters , still nothing from trixx.

But prior to all this i talked to tixx got achievement then was taken into the dungeon with group then checked my bags and nothing then checked the chest when came out of infirmium if that helps in any way detemining why folks not getting items. Is annoying , as cant interact with him again as wont let me

in Wintersday

Posted by: iwanpompier.5612

iwanpompier.5612

i now gone from overflow to normal and all of a sudden i see toymaker’s bag in my inventory

in Wintersday

Posted by: Airewing.4369

Airewing.4369

Same here – spoke with Tixx, chest is not responding, so didn’t get anything. Maybe will get something for Christmas

in Wintersday

Posted by: Blude.6812

Blude.6812

I was just about to go on and play but there doesn’t seem to be a point unless someone can report that situation has been fixed.
Is this affecting everyone who plays or just some?

in Wintersday

Posted by: Xidra.5789

Xidra.5789

I also received no Gift from Tixx in LA. I clicked on him, selected the dialog that (presumably) would trigger the giving of the gift, I heard the sound effect of a chest being opened, but no gift was found in my bags and I could not interact with the chest next to Tixx. Talking to Tixx again just returns the dialog that only one gift per person is given. (yet no gift was actually given).

I have tied logging in a different character, logging back in with my original character, and waited till I was moved out of Overflow. At no time did Tixx’s gift appear in my bag nor the chest become lootable.

Xid

in Wintersday

Posted by: Darakatana.5648

Darakatana.5648

Same deal here no rewars, even did the a instance to no Cogs no exp just gift, and that was my first instance today

in Wintersday

Posted by: Lil Murph.5032

Lil Murph.5032

Same here! Had loads of room in bags and he would not give me a gift. Checked everything and the chest is acting like I have used it already. Tixx just does not want to share. I work hard killing all his malfunctioning toys and he repays me with nothing XD People are saying you get a bag from tixx with loads of slots or something I want that so badly! I think it is because I suspect tixx of skritt slavery. He knows…

in Wintersday

Posted by: chiyanne.7364

chiyanne.7364

just got my presant no problems…15 slot bag….200 cogs…. bag of toy weapon skins few other bits.

(edited by chiyanne.7364)

in Wintersday

Posted by: DaKenster.5801

DaKenster.5801

Logging off and getting back in LA proper seemed to work for me just now, or they fixed it somewhere else.

JQ- [VG]

in Wintersday

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I lost 3 exotics when I opened Tixx’s Chest. I know it happened then because nothing else is missing and they were there when I went up to him. I was able to collect from the chest but he was able to collect from mine!!!!

Is it wintersday or april fools =)

fyi … if your losing items or gold, usually means your account may be compromised. Or you have been exceptionally naughty this year.

Lots of strange things occurring, hope everything works out in the end (and for you sir).

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Wintersday

Posted by: jufoid.5478

jufoid.5478

Can I join the ‘Tixx no loves me’ club :P
No gift for me this year, must have been naughty…..

in Wintersday

Posted by: Parvati.5780

Parvati.5780

Same for me. No present and it was the first time I had talked to him, period.

in Wintersday

Posted by: kronor.8276

kronor.8276

Also Clicked on Tixx just before entering instance. Had plenty of bag space. He claims he had given me an item but a check of my bag revealed nothing. I was in overflow the entire time and never left. Upon finishing instance I came out, talked to Tixx but he said i had already received the reward and to check the chest perhaps. The chest was already open and I could not interact with it.

Other than this the entire Wintersday event and celebration has been perfection.

in Wintersday

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

Logging off and getting back in LA proper seemed to work for me just now, or they fixed it somewhere else.

Restarted the client and waited to get into LA main but still same effect for me.
Glad it worked out for you though

in Wintersday

Posted by: Mathim Caim.8930

Mathim Caim.8930

Chest was closed for me, talked to Tixx expecting reward handed to me. All he did was open the chest and I could then loot it.

“The brightest flame casts the darkest shadow.”

in Wintersday

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

Worked fine for me in an LA overflow. Sad to hear people are experiencing this.

For the record, the contents are:

200 cogs
3x unsafe wintersday gift
15-slot gift bag (inventory bag, looks like a wintersday present
wintersday backpack
a few personalized gifts (forget how many)

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

(edited by PopeUrban.2578)

in Wintersday

Posted by: Ater.5318

Ater.5318

I didnt get the reward at all

in Wintersday

Posted by: Marqin.2810

Marqin.2810

I got that bug too

in Wintersday

Posted by: TehGFreeman.1534

TehGFreeman.1534

Same here talked to Tixx and the chest was already open with no loot.

“Destroying my minions?, I’ll make more.”

in Wintersday

Posted by: Finjala.3401

Finjala.3401

Wanted to add my case…I didn’t get anything either. Chest was open already so I could not loot it

in Wintersday

Posted by: Beast.9516

Beast.9516

This happened; I opened the chest from Tixx in Heart of the Mists, got a reward, then went to LA, no reward, he said I already opened it. My wife went to LA first, got the reward, then went to Heart of the Mists, no reward.
This kinda blows because the PvP rewards are no where near as cool as the LA rewards even if I look forward to dropping a snowman on someone. Plus the back from PvP has no stats and it thus completely useless.

Beast [Beastess Isdottir][Meilikki Isdottir][Kaunista Illusio][Savant Bixxie]
Aspiring Brotherhood [PACT]
Fort Aspenwood

in Wintersday

Posted by: TimeBomb.3427

TimeBomb.3427

I went to LA and Tixx said he had a gift for me. I asked for it and got the achievement for getting it, but I did not get anything at all. There is absolutely nothing new in my inventory.

Edit: Just went to heart of the mists and Tixx said if I wanted one. I did and I got absolutely no items for a second time. What is going on?

(edited by TimeBomb.3427)

in Wintersday

Posted by: DaKenster.5801

DaKenster.5801

Restarted the client and waited to get into LA main but still same effect for me.
Glad it worked out for you though

Bummer, was hoping it would help others as well. At least they are aware and working on it.

JQ- [VG]

(edited by DaKenster.5801)

in Wintersday

Posted by: cdsmith.1072

cdsmith.1072

Same here, nothing from Tixx and cannot open the chest as it is sitting there already open. Anymore I just expect stuff like this to fail.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Kityn.8247

Kityn.8247

Same here. Talked to Tixx and he said he gave me a gift but nothing showed up in my inventory.

in Wintersday

Posted by: Dr Dangerseeker.4612

Dr Dangerseeker.4612

I did preatty much the same thing . And I didn’t get my reward either. no final present for me

in Wintersday

Posted by: Quark the Charming.1695

Quark the Charming.1695

I was in LA overflow, talked to Tixx, received nothing. Next I responded to the travel queue message, got into LA proper, only to find an opened chest and no gift whatsoever.

in Wintersday

Posted by: RoyHarmon.5398

RoyHarmon.5398

Same thing happened to me. I was in the Heart of the Mists and talked to him. I accepted a gift, but didn’t get anything. I then went over to the chest and got some PvP finishers and stuff.

However, when I went to LA Tixx wouldn’t give me gifts and the chest can’t be opened. I would have at least wanted to know if the PvP and PvE chests are shared before choosing one… =(

My wife has been ranting about this for more than an hour. I really hope they decide to give everyone a PvP and a PvE reward. As it is, she has declared that she’ll never PvP again, but I think that’s silly. I doubt it’ll really influence her actions, but it will cause her to remember this and complain again every time she enters the Heart of the Mists.

If she had received any kind of warning that accepting the reward in the Heart of the Mists would preclude her getting the PvE version, she would have skipped it in a heartbeat. The PvE items are FAR superior to the PvP ones. I mean, really… The PvP back piece doesn’t do anything (besides look like its more functional PvE counterpart), and the finishers are… Well, they’re finishers; what else needs to be said? I mean, a 15-slot bag is useful even in PvP (to hold, for instance, two sets of finishers that neither stack nor deposit into the PvP locker— hint, hint).

I guess if someone really wanted a PvP back item, they just won big (assuming they didn’t open the chest in Lion’s Arch, of course). Other than that, I can’t see how the rewards were anywhere near comparable. Aside from the back items, there were finishers in PvP, and there were a 15-slot bag and three weapon skins in PvE. Okay, so you can drop gifts and snowmen on your enemies for up to 6 hours. After those 6 hours, it’s like noon on December 25; your presents are over. Your friends in Lion’s Arch are the slightly older kids who saved their presents to slowly open them after everyone else, because their gifts are still there.

“It is the stupidest children who are the most childish
and the stupidest grown-ups who are the most grown-up.”
- C. S. Lewis

in Wintersday

Posted by: Navzar.2938

Navzar.2938

Yep, got nothing from tixx in pvp or pve.

in Wintersday

Posted by: TsukasaHiiragi.9730

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

Nothing for me either

protest this travesty of a patch -
Get it taken down -
Do whatever it takes if you care about this game -

in Wintersday

Posted by: Morgax Warrior.5728

Morgax Warrior.5728

Didn’t received the deserved reward, can we expect reward via mail or atleast chance to re-complete it?