1/11/13 CD, IoJ, FA (Round 4)

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Let’s wait until after the reset to see how things go score-wise, hrm? The recent past is not a good indicator due to the paid transfers announcement. You don’t get one server above 500+ one night and a different server getting above 500+ the next night and come to a long-term conclusion about what is essentially supposed to be a 3 opponent game.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

Your fear is showing.

That would involve stating that WvW is about skill. Which it is not, it’s about coverage.
And I have fun in WvW no matter what, it’s all good. Good luck next week.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

but for the ones that sunk the ship in the first place, they deserve to be mocked after all the kitten they spouted.

Perhaps. I won’t judge the first batch of people who left, but it doesn’t matter as the transfers FA is getting is the guilds that saw major guilds leave and realized IoJ isn’t going to be the same. I read through their forum (don’t ask how I managed to see the private forums lol) and the guilds we are getting had no intention to leave prior to the start of the exodus. It would be silly to call these people fairweathers as they’ve been on IoJ since the start.

It makes sense for those remaining IoJ guilds to come to FA. We have a similar culture and they improve our coverage since most are Oceanics and FA has been relatively stronger during NA primetime. They came as a group because they still care about the people they played with.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Finally, trying to label this as a bandwagon move. That’s almost as stupid as trying to claim CD has not benefited from transfers. You see, when you transfer to the 3rd place (for 9 weeks?) server – that’s not bandwagoning.

Out of curiosity, why? What does server placement have to do with bandwagon distinction? Is the Neo Alliance and massive migration to Kainieg not bandwagoning? Just because they were in the bottom tier does not change the fact that people are all moving there en mass because it is the next big thing.

From what I saw in chat last night a lot of folks moving together is more about staying together, keeping friendships and such intact. That to me is a far greater description as to why it is not a bandwagon move, then our tier position.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Maybe in the past, you’d be right. But even with that as the case, it’s not like they’re all jumping ship for CD. They’re joining FA to give CD a good fight. Let’s keep it clean, shall we?

Actually it was a good fight last week. And the week before. This tier had the closest margins of scores for two straight weeks out of any other tiers.
THEY gave up as soon as IoJ lost green. That’s why the fight hasn’t been close this week. We didn’t get more people than we had two weeks ago, trust me. Heck, you yourself should remember that we almost lost 2nd place 2 weeks ago because the matches were close.

So forgive me if I don’t buy into the “lets give server X a fight by consolidating” argument. The recent past doesn’t seem to support it.

Your fear is showing.

Pretty much this :P

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Finally, trying to label this as a bandwagon move. That’s almost as stupid as trying to claim CD has not benefited from transfers. You see, when you transfer to the 3rd place (for 9 weeks?) server – that’s not bandwagoning.

Out of curiosity, why? What does server placement have to do with bandwagon distinction? Is the Neo Alliance and massive migration to Kainieg not bandwagoning? Just because they were in the bottom tier does not change the fact that people are all moving there en mass because it is the next big thing.

From what I saw in chat last night a lot of folks moving together is more about staying together, keeping friendships and such intact. That to me is a far greater description as to why it is not a bandwagon move, then our tier position.

You answered yourself on Kaening. People are “bandwagoning” to it because it’s a server on the rise. The original transfers to Kaening before it started flying upwards did not bandwagon. Transfer does not always equal bandwagon. The ones that saw easy wins after those transfers are bandwagoning. Since we have been stuck in the same place for months, transfers to our server are not bandwagoning. If we were to win this tier and start winning in T2, then new transfers could be considered bandwagoning. However, as you point out, any recent transfers to FA happened because of relationships that wanted to remain intact.

Edit to say: My example on T2 is only for discussion’s sake. I think this coming week is going to be nuts with great fights. I’ll be delightfully surprised if we win. And, if we did win, we’d need to do that for a few weeks to get close to T2.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

(edited by Haldunius.7864)

in WvW

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Getting off of the transfer discussion:

This probably isn’t worth mentioning on this forum (who cares, amirite?) but yesterday RET had 30 people on ventrilo.

That’s the largest number we’ve seen to date. I think we can adequately say… at least over here—Morale is looking good.

There was very little remorse from our side about culling CD into oblivion… it was nice, for once, to be on the other side of that coin. But don’t expect it to continue. We were blindsided by how many people we had.

I don’t think there’s going to be a single borderland without a queue after tonight’s reset.

in WvW

Posted by: Kman.7358

Kman.7358

We were just taking a nap. Don’t worry, we’ll be ready for tonight. (kitteny slew of words here)

Attachments:

Appeased -Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
teamriot.org
twitch.tv/teamriottv

in WvW

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

I was content enough with old FA, yeah CD zerged the kittycat out of FA but oh well, it was a nice target rich environement. Yesterday I saw no enemies and just friendlies everywhere I hope thats not going to be the case this coming week or I’m going to be seeing a lot of fractals.

in WvW

Posted by: GANGLAND.6357

GANGLAND.6357

I, for one, would like to put all mudslinging and name calling aside and express my thanks to all WvWvW’ers from CD, FA, and IoJ for such an incredible past few weeks.

Rivalries are what add richness and meaning to what I consider a fairly bland PvP model, and judging from my experiences in W3 and from the content of this thread, I feel that we have just that here.

I am not one to make excuses, whether lack of interest in the past few days by CD, or whatever, but if last night is any indication of FA’s potential, then we have quite a battle coming up this week- a battle I am quite looking forward to. CD will most certainly have to be on our “A game” for this match-up, and I know we will.

To summarize, we should embrace what has become a great rivalry between CD and FA, and enjoy all that this match-up has to offer. Personally, I would love to see a TC-CD-FA group in the future, sooner than later, though the logistics of making that happen seem remote for the time being.

—G A N G L A N D—
Cynical <CYN> of Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Karykarywook.2481

Karykarywook.2481

One last thing to say about IOJ guilds going elsewhere (mass exodus if you will):

It think it goes without saying, with paid transfers coming in at this point in the life of GW2, it is a pretty unique situation. If these guilds want to be able to play on a more competitive server without having to open their wallets to do so (especially large guilds where they would in no way convince everyone to pay to move servers), I cannot say I would blame them. And on top of that, with the obvious decline in players on the WvW battlefield for IOJ, they were a part of a domino effect. After paid transfers start, how effective do you think IOJ would be in recruiting players to come to an already dying server?

Look at the horde of recruitment threads started in the past few days. We all knew this was coming. IOJ just was more concentrated than most other servers.

KaryKarwook of Team Sarcasm – Fort Aspenwood
Representing RET in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

DB player here just stopping in. I have been watching your matchup closely this week and we are very excited to move up to this bracket. We were nervous we wouldnt be able to match ur guys coverage at times but with recent news of 4-5 guilds moving to dragonbrand today i feel we will be able to have a great matchup. To IoJ im sorry to hear what has happened. those of u staying, dont give up! your server will get it together again!

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Karykarywook.2481

DB player here just stopping in. I have been watching your matchup closely this week and we are very excited to move up to this bracket. We were nervous we wouldnt be able to match ur guys coverage at times but with recent news of 4-5 guilds moving to dragonbrand today i feel we will be able to have a great matchup. To IoJ im sorry to hear what has happened. those of u staying, dont give up! your server will get it together again!

I think many of us are looking forward to this match up. It will be very interesting facing DB, as well as seeing how these transfers balance everything.

See you in the battlefield DB. I’m the cute asura

Representing RET in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: VerdantSF.1507

VerdantSF.1507

All the drama aside, I think a lot of people on CD were looking forward to new guild tags forming a greater share of the opponents this time around. At least 10 IoJ guilds have moved to FA, including AVTR, Daze, DPS, DRGN, EPX, FIST, FUNZ, SHED, uA, and UM. Even with the addition of Dragonbrand, it’s going to feel like CD/IoJ/FA Round 5.

/edited due to new info/

Mitchcraft the Mesmer
Get of Fenris [GoF] on Blackgate

(edited by VerdantSF.1507)

in WvW

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Welcome to Tier 3 DB.

I’ve been watching your scores closely as well.

It was a close race to see who would start this week in 2nd. But I think FA is going to hold it…. for now

in WvW

Posted by: vapor.3916

vapor.3916

All the drama aside, I think a lot of people on CD were looking forward to new guild tags forming a greater share of the opponents this time around. At least 10 IoJ guilds have moved to FA, including AVTR, Daze, DPS, DRGN, EPX, FIST, FUNZ, HERO, SHED, and UM. Even with the addition of Dragonbrand, it’s going to feel like CD/IoJ/FA Round 5.

To correct this HERO went SOR

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

It’ll be something allright.

I am waiting to see how much FA tries to focus CD. And how will DB react. If they try to take advantage of FA’s obsession it will turn into a 3 way melee.

When we first had YB come up to tier 3 long ago we felt so good about being able to fight TC (1v1 we could hold them) but then YB didn’t go along with the plan and took advantage of it. We ended up being kicked down a tier. The server that focuses on one opponent here might end up the same which can make for frantic matches. So we’ll see.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

Posted by: Dolores.5471

Dolores.5471

We should stop arguing and focus on what is really important right now.
CHOOSING FA’S NEW NAME!
I feel it’s important to celebrate fort aspenwood’s new era with a name change that reflects the new reality of the server. So here are my suggestions:

A) Fort Janthir
B) isle of Aspenwood
C) Maguuma
D) Bandwagon of Janspenwood

(edited by Dolores.5471)

in WvW

Karykarywook.2481

ha Predicting 2v1 before the game even starts

Here’s what I predict – FA is going to push for first, and whatever comes with that.

Representing RET in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

CHOOSING FA’S NEW NAME!
I feel it’s important to celebrate fort aspenwood’s new era with a name change that reflects the new reality of the server. So here are my suggestions:

A) Fort Janthir
B) isle of Aspenwood
C) Maguuma

I vote for C) Maguuma, final answer. Now they need to make some threads telling everyone to leave their server.

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

All the BS and server knocking aside. Had a blast on IoJ last night.

Pics of our golems before the push to SM.

More here: http://imageshack.us/g/534/gw036t.jpg/

Attachments:

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: GANGLAND.6357

GANGLAND.6357

Can’t wait for tonight! The initial push to SMC is sure to be a kitten show of epic proportion.

—G A N G L A N D—
Cynical <CYN> of Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

There is talk about loyalty in the eyes of servers.

Servers are made by people and they rise and fall because of people. In the end we are all gamers, playing a gametype we love and believe in. Unlike PvErs who’s after the majority of events break up the party and continue onward, WvW players spend a lot of time together. We get to know each other as guilds and as people,.

I started on Kaineng, then to Sorrows Furnace and settled on IoJ. During that time I saw some of the strongest and most defensive WvW combat ever. However, as our numbers kept dropping, a loyalty started to develop in core to each other. I saw that different guilds in the last three weeks came to each other’s rescue. It wasn’t anymore about pure server pride.

…To be honest, a lot of us felt abandoned by the fact the server population was very high to full, but each week there were less WvWers and more PvErs as IoJ is an amazing PvE server, great for Guesting it.

It became about each other’s morale.

Some guilds are testing this server for the next week. Others want to settle on FA. Please treat us well in here as we will be fighting on the same side in a few hours. It takes a while for guilds to get back their upgrades and personnel transferred in, but in all due time we will show you our love for WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: kylia.4813

kylia.4813

It’s always good to CD talking us down (one of the reasons when we didn’t choose CD) (After all we want to move to a place where we will feel valued, and that was FA)

As one of these “Bandwagoners” that we are called and one of these leave at first sign of trouble and no server pride blah blah blah, it has nothing to do with that. Do we need to defend ourselves? Why bother, it will just fall on deaf ears.

But I know every single IoJ that has decided to leave has put their blood sweat and tears into IoJ.

For those that do give us these ‘brands’ it shows how little you know of Janthir’s past 4 months of history. And at the end of the day Guild wars 2 is a game, people pay to play it (not the other way around) and I am extremely proud of every IoJ’er that has lasted this long through a very hard time on a game you are meant to have fun on.
(Can’t remember the last leader meeting we had where we didn’t bring up the struggle of numbers and lack of support from the greater IoJ community in WvW)

To the WvW leaders and guild leaders that kept the spirits high in IoJ, even through all the hard times, I am so happy most of you did not burn out for so long. To the players that supported those leaders, thank you for having faith in us. It’s time now for us to be able to have more support in WvW (We have tried recruiting internally and externally for IoJ for a long time)

And now, to the IoJ community and its friendship and support, thank you for sticking together, to keep that community and join a server who treats us as equals, respects us and understands what we have been through.

CD, how you respect the other players you get to play with (remember, without all the other players and servers out there, you would not have any WvW) is how you will be viewed. The vote was unanimous to not go to CD and one of the main factors was due to how you represent yourself here, how you smack talk and how you show a lack of understanding to other players out there, a lack that other human beings may want to actually play and enjoy a game they have spent money on instead of continually fighting against a server that at its core is PvE.

FA is our new home for most of us not because we want to bandwagon and stack up on CD (yes it will be fun to fight you again) but it is our new home because we the want to fight with our friends we have forged in the past 4 months in a place where we can do it without having to hear the terms CD so easily flings around. And because FA has shown us a server that has values aligned with ours.

in WvW

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

So what you’re telling me is….

I don’t have to give you the free frogurt we promised?

Kary! Hide the cookies!

in WvW

kylia.4813

So what you’re telling me is….

I don’t have to give you the free frogurt we promised?

Kary! Hide the cookies!

I’ve been told about your ‘frogurt’ :P

in WvW

Posted by: Riddickk.7091

Riddickk.7091

It’s always good to CD talking us down (one of the reasons when we didn’t choose CD) (After all we want to move to a place where we will feel valued, and that was FA)

As one of these “Bandwagoners” that we are called and one of these leave at first sign of trouble and no server pride blah blah blah, it has nothing to do with that. Do we need to defend ourselves? Why bother, it will just fall on deaf ears.

But I know every single IoJ that has decided to leave has put their blood sweat and tears into IoJ.

For those that do give us these ‘brands’ it shows how little you know of Janthir’s past 4 months of history. And at the end of the day Guild wars 2 is a game, people pay to play it (not the other way around) and I am extremely proud of every IoJ’er that has lasted this long through a very hard time on a game you are meant to have fun on.
(Can’t remember the last leader meeting we had where we didn’t bring up the struggle of numbers and lack of support from the greater IoJ community in WvW)

To the WvW leaders and guild leaders that kept the spirits high in IoJ, even through all the hard times, I am so happy most of you did not burn out for so long. To the players that supported those leaders, thank you for having faith in us. It’s time now for us to be able to have more support in WvW (We have tried recruiting internally and externally for IoJ for a long time)

And now, to the IoJ community and its friendship and support, thank you for sticking together, to keep that community and join a server who treats us as equals, respects us and understands what we have been through.

CD, how you respect the other players you get to play with (remember, without all the other players and servers out there, you would not have any WvW) is how you will be viewed. The vote was unanimous to not go to CD and one of the main factors was due to how you represent yourself here, how you smack talk and how you show a lack of understanding to other players out there, a lack that other human beings may want to actually play and enjoy a game they have spent money on instead of continually fighting against a server that at its core is PvE.

FA is our new home for most of us not because we want to bandwagon and stack up on CD (yes it will be fun to fight you again) but it is our new home because we the want to fight with our friends we have forged in the past 4 months in a place where we can do it without having to hear the terms CD so easily flings around. And because FA has shown us a server that has values aligned with ours.

Kylia, as a former IOJer, it was with great regret that we learned that you guys decided not to join us. However, I am glad that the majority of you decided to go somewhere together. I think you guys will be a great addition to FA and will bring your experience, tenacity, and ingenuity to that server.

To CD I’ll say this: Your smack talking and beratement deserves a slice of Humble pie, the sooner you get to eat it, the better.

Roddrickk-80 Asuran Warrior
Guild: Helioz

in WvW

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Well, a lot of text here to say nothing, like on most posts from ioj and FA. blah blah blah, delete your topic about recruiting on ioj. As soon as we will beat FA your newcomers will jump away also.

We play for fun on CD that s a huge difference with people playing to win and jumping from their server (for life :p) to another (for tier).

[LORD] will be playing for fun like always and we will just kindly help FA to reach also T4.

Btw I have so much fun on T3, with all these whines, to not want to go on T2 ^^.

Good luck this week. Hope you ll have fun like we will have.

Pop-Corn***

in WvW

Karykarywook.2481

we will just kindly help FA to reach also T4.

Its comments like this (which have been said for oh so many weeks now, yet, here we still are) is what drew IOJ to us and not CD.

Stay classy.

Representing RET in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: appledainty.8127

appledainty.8127

So, you’re going to judge an entire server by the marginally small number of people who post on the forums? How fair and balanced of you.

There are actually many friendly CD players, as I am sure TC would attest to (and has, several times, in these match threads. because they miss us and we miss them! <3 you PiNK!)

I come here on this forum thread every week asking people to join our friendly multi-server Dolyak Parade guild to forge friendship and and friendly rivalry amongst servers, and neither FA or IoJ have shown any interest.

Sure, CD has trolls and talks smack in threads. So does every other server. To deny it would be an outright lie, whether it comes from our side or from yours. Instead of fighting all the time in this forum, maybe you should instead join the yak parade and put your friendship where your mouth is.

Kitten, please.

Ellehnia – Mad Pirate Ranger
Team Dolyak [KH]

in WvW

kylia.4813

Thank you Titan, I couldn’t have displayed exactly what I meant without your perfect comment. o/

in WvW

Posted by: Visadin.1485

Visadin.1485

EDIT: i edit out some trash talking, it would make me look bad/

and funny part is about all of this CD having no respect all i say is CD was in that boat not long ago, we drop a tier or 2 had guilds transfer off, the guilds that did stay like KH and lazy build a website and a communty, we had a dolyak walk with TC and a few FA and we still do, to say we show no respect is kittytalk. i join this server when it was in a dark time and now we have more guilds then ever, yes we had transfers but we didn’t have a entire server come over when they droped a rank to stay in that rank.

I join KH when CD wvw was a joke, and i am proud to be a member of KH and the CD communaty due to that.

but talking is nice and all but i think i say it best with KH and our friends is we talk with fighting in WVW. you guys are talking a big game, i hope you guys can bring it tonight. becuase i be sad, very very sad if you guys have a bite of a toothless housecat.

[KH] Visadin Lightbranch- 80 Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

So, you’re going to judge an entire server by the marginally small number of people who post on the forums? How fair and balanced of you.

There are actually many friendly CD players, as I am sure TC would attest to (and has, several times, in these match threads. because they miss us and we miss them! <3 you PiNK!)

I come here on this forum thread every week asking people to join our friendly multi-server Dolyak Parade guild to forge friendship and and friendly rivalry amongst servers, and neither FA or IoJ have shown any interest.

Sure, CD has trolls and talks smack in threads. So does every other server. To deny it would be an outright lie, whether it comes from our side or from yours. Instead of fighting all the time in this forum, maybe you should instead join the yak parade and put your friendship where your mouth is.

Kitten, please.

This. For all our rudeness and smack talking, who was the server that deliberately crashed the dolyak parade and had ballistas set up to farm the participants?

in WvW

Posted by: CRrabbit.1284

CRrabbit.1284

As a player from DB, I can’t wait for this new coming round coz it sounds like 3.5-4 servers wvw insead of 3 servers. Objectively speaking, the new round is still between CD vs FA2.0( with IOJ). I played at DB since day1 and has lots of exp while fighting CD and FA in old days. Even with our old school NA crews (which is very strong), we can hardly have a good time vs CD or FA. Our new crews are still in the process of growing, DB2.0 has not reach the same level which DB1.0 has reached yet. I personally would define the current DB2.0 a T3.5 level server(we will win T4 but still little bit weaker for T3). However, for either CD or FA, who gonna lead T3 mainly depends on the strategy vs DB. We r probably the weakest in force but the most important for result.

in WvW

Karykarywook.2481

There are actually many friendly CD players

I agree. Never judge many based on the actions of few. And I’m only guessing – as I have never played on IOJ, they had to base decisions on something.

Probably because for FA at least, we were deemed enemies of TC and CD when a small group of FAers decided to kill the Doly on the first event. Videos and threads posted to make FA look bad because of it doesn’t exactly make me feel like joining up.

Representing RET in WvW

in WvW

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

CHOOSING FA’S NEW NAME!

A) Fort Janthir
B) isle of Aspenwood
C) Maguuma

I vote for C) Maguuma, final answer. Now they need to make some threads telling everyone to leave their server.

Excuse me, excuse me.

I will have you know that the correct term to refer to FA residents such as myself is “aspies”

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

in WvW

appledainty.8127

Snip!

This. For all our rudeness and smack talking, who was the server that deliberately crashed the dolyak parade and had ballistas set up to farm the participants?

The group that crashed the original yak parade was only a small group of FA. :x No point in jumping all over them and over-generalizing. Besides, one of the reasons we hold the yak parade in WvW is so that we can encounter and attempt to evade the enemy The herd culling is a natural part of the process!

Team Dolyak [KH]

in WvW

Visadin.1485

CHOOSING FA’S NEW NAME!

A) Fort Janthir
B) isle of Aspenwood
C) Maguuma

Excuse me, excuse me.

I will have you know that the correct term to refer to FA residents such as myself is “aspies”

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

thank you for being cool with jokes.

and really i don’t hate FA, IOJ made me sad for not bringing a good fight. and TBH, i enjoy losing, more targets to blow up and towers and keeps to cap. WOOT can’t wait for tonight, i hate winning by 100k points

P.S. i am not joking it boring when you control most of the map.

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

CD, how you respect the other players you get to play with (remember, without all the other players and servers out there, you would not have any WvW) is how you will be viewed.

CD is the viking server! View us however you like.

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

in WvW

Posted by: Dolores.5471

Dolores.5471

I’m astonished with the fact ioj guilds didn’t choose to join us, CD is a very receptive server that does value it’s players and all those who wish to transfer here. We just hope not to kill other servers in the process. We’re not talking you down, in fact we could care less about what you do with your lives, it is funny though to pick on you with the same jokes who were being thrown at us a feel days ago, when people here were saying CD was only leading because of server transfers and folks (literally folk) were all about demeaning our success as a server. It does feel amazing to see that you take them way more serious then we’d expect. I hope you do enjoy your stay in FA though, you may even succeed on beating us this time, I just personally hope that my server’s community deals with defeat better than yours did.

(edited by Dolores.5471)

in WvW

Posted by: junglizm.5843

junglizm.5843

It was not just CDs blatant lack of respect on the public forums. Your tactics and how you utilize superior numbers definitely played a part in the discussion.

Lets just say spending 4 hours beating on the front inner door of bay with that many players isn’t the most creative way to take that keep. (this “tactic” was utilized numerous times throughout the week.)

Pay close attention to how FA and thier new IOJ allies move this weekend, you might learn something and there may be hope for you yet.

To my IOJ brothers in arms, Oceanic and NA, I will miss you guys and I am sorry we couldn’t find common ground on a server. I decided to take my small crew to Kaineng in hopes of growing my guild a bit to be more effective.

twitch.tv/junglizm
Accelerant [BURN] – Fort Aspenwood

(edited by junglizm.5843)

in WvW

Posted by: Im Not Braxton.6283

Im Not Braxton.6283

Have fun for reset guys. We will see then what happens.

Braxton The Ele – Elementalist
Blackgate – [GoF]

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Well, a lot of text here to say nothing, like on most posts from ioj and FA. blah blah blah, delete your topic about recruiting on ioj. As soon as we will beat FA your newcomers will jump away also.

We play for fun on CD that s a huge difference with people playing to win and jumping from their server (for life :p) to another (for tier).

[LORD] will be playing for fun like always and we will just kindly help FA to reach also T4.

Btw I have so much fun on T3, with all these whines, to not want to go on T2 ^^.

Good luck this week. Hope you ll have fun like we will have.

Pop-Corn***

I just needed to make a comment so I could check my post history next week to find this more easily.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

appledainty.8127

There are actually many friendly CD players

I agree. Never judge many based on the actions of few. And I’m only guessing – as I have never played on IOJ, they had to base decisions on something.

Probably because for FA at least, we were deemed enemies of TC and CD when a small group of FAers decided to kill the Doly on the first event. Videos and threads posted to make FA look bad because of it doesn’t exactly make me feel like joining up.

I do not harbor any ill will towards you, and neither does anyone else in the Team Dolyak group. We understand it was a small group of FA who were just taking advantage of a situation, and also we understand that we are in wvw and part of the challenge of the yak parade is to escape the enemy despite being defenseless.

Join the yak parade! You will be welcome. The DOLY tag is the sign of Joy and Lulz.

Team Dolyak [KH]

in WvW

kylia.4813

It was not just CDs blatant lack of respect on the public forums. Your tactics and how you utilize superior numbers definitely played a part in the discussion.

Lets just say spending 4 hours beating on the front inner door of bay with that many players isn’t the most creative way to take that keep. (this “tactic” was utilized numerous times throughout the week.)

Pay close attention to how FA and thier new IOJ allies move this weekend, you might learn something and there may be hope for you yet.

To my IOJ brothers in arms, Oceanic and NA, I will miss you guys and I am sorry we couldn’t find common ground on a server. I decided to take my small crew to Kaineng in hopes of growing my guild a bit to be more effective.

Much respect Jung!

To Apple, it wasn’t the only factor, but we had to weigh all factors, that was one that keeps showing, even after making mention to it. Much respect for what you do with the Doy’s, and hopefully FA with its new friends will be able to give CD a fun fight that isnt a landslide win

in WvW

Posted by: junglizm.5843

junglizm.5843

It was the guilds in said “zergs” that was discussed, we know the difference between a Guild coordinated zerg and a pug zerg. I would not have even mentioned it if we thought it was just a pug zerg.

twitch.tv/junglizm
Accelerant [BURN] – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Riddickk.7091

and really i don’t hate FA, IOJ made me sad for not bringing a good fight.

I’m not impressed with your performance. It was a matter of coverage. PERIOD. You do not go from having 2 weeks worth of extremely close matches and then miraculously winning by 20k+ entering week3.

Fact of the Matter is. in open field combat IOJ walked all over CD. Reset night of last week, IOJ curb stomped FA and CD at SMC for 3+ hours with both pushing into the keep.

Evidence:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM3JD5Xu81M&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZBZZ5Vt7Bk&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akCT8ICGQdk&feature=player_embedded

Remember this? you couldn’t do squat for 3hours while we farmed badges

in WvW

Riddickk.7091

More evidence:

Talk all you want, but you still have a lot to learn.

You guys do have a few decent guilds, but the majority, Meh. FA put up better fights straight up, and that’s why whatever’s left of IOJ went there.

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

This and the entirely silly response TC had of the whole thing with their threatening and bullying. I didn’t mess with the event, and still haven’t, but I was tempted after reading the kitten TC was spewing about it.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Visadin.1485

you know FA and IOJ are really doing allot of trash talking lately, outside of titan and the joke post, no one in CD is really talking kitten. i just see FA saying they moving to tier 2 next week and how there gods.

also about the guy saying CD don’t feild combat good, you need to find KH. we are really good at feild combat.