1-11-13 Maguuma vs. Borlis Pass/Devona's Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

I mean WaR, ILL, SM, GOON all these guilds and outnumbering us at least 4 to 1. Yet they know where we are, when to hit, where we placed our siege. I mean at least fake it and pretend to not to know..

WaR is a small guild that just transferred from Borlis Pass to Maguuma. I doubt they would send one member to a server that is losing by a large amount to spy.

Think before you post nonsense.

Cmon Zara, we know for a fact, they still have members here.

However, this matchup was already decided the moment we transferred over to Maguuma. There’s never been any reason for anyone to spy on anyone during this matchup.

I think everyone needs to take note that WaR is one of the greatest guilds out there. Their 50+ people guild could carry an entire server and has caused the score of the current matchup. If it wasn’t for WaR, I’m sure Borlis would have been greater than or equal to Maguuma.

Frankly Zara, you say things like this even though you know the server decided not to even play this week. Don’t act like WaR carried the server, that simply is a fallacy. Multiple weeks of having guilds on BP jump on coat tails took the steam out of people. you know as well as I do, there is barely anyone out in WvW for Borlis atm. Many running xp groups, but not too much serious keep taking or fighting going on. Enjoy your ride, just Krew #2 at this point. Just one more zerg guild over there.

100% Sarcasm, by the way.

Yea, never translates well in text.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

Well since the rumor’s are more than true, any GASM member that left GASM originally and rejoined when several of us left DR the last time the GL took a break are more than welcome to come join us on Maguuma. Most GASM are new and have no idea whom we are, but the ones that do know and would like to be with others that they knew are welcome here with us anytime.

Or, good luck in T3 on Dragonbrand.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Man am I happy to be on Maguuma and never had to worry about guild drama or read so many words about it.

If your server isn’t all bots, it has drama =)

Yeah but I specified guild drama for a reason. Despite being one of the few servers that unites its players not by guilds, but by participation, we never have imploded from it.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Mortalitas.9710

Mortalitas.9710

I’m at work currently do we have what the match ups are gonna be for reset yet? Good luck again DR and BP. Yorgy Godspeed ! Can’t wait for the war tonight!

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Man am I happy to be on Maguuma and never had to worry about guild drama or read so many words about it.

If your server isn’t all bots, it has drama =)

Yeah but I specified guild drama for a reason. Despite being one of the few servers that unites its players not by guilds, but by participation, we never have imploded from it.

You have a few wonderful differences that will prevent implosion for quite some time. Nobody can predict a half year or more, but what you have now is very well crafted. Impressively so. 100% sincere.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Pretty sure ours will be IoJ and Yak’s Bend. T5 will be Ehmry, Kaineng, and DR or BP. The predicted rating is very close right now and could possibly change, but it will probably be DR.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

IOJ is in freefall. Going to be a Mag versus Yak night cappers.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: PAGamer.4072

PAGamer.4072

I mean WaR, ILL, SM, GOON all these guilds and outnumbering us at least 4 to 1. Yet they know where we are, when to hit, where we placed our siege. I mean at least fake it and pretend to not to know..

WaR is a small guild that just transferred from Borlis Pass to Maguuma. I doubt they would send one member to a server that is losing by a large amount to spy.

Think before you post nonsense.

Cmon Zara, we know for a fact, they still have members here.

However, this matchup was already decided the moment we transferred over to Maguuma. There’s never been any reason for anyone to spy on anyone during this matchup.

I think everyone needs to take note that WaR is one of the greatest guilds out there. Their 50+ people guild could carry an entire server and has caused the score of the current matchup. If it wasn’t for WaR, I’m sure Borlis would have been greater than or equal to Maguuma.

Frankly Zara, you say things like this even though you know the server decided not to even play this week. Don’t act like WaR carried the server, that simply is a fallacy. Multiple weeks of having guilds on BP jump on coat tails took the steam out of people. you know as well as I do, there is barely anyone out in WvW for Borlis atm. Many running xp groups, but not too much serious keep taking or fighting going on. Enjoy your ride, just Krew #2 at this point. Just one more zerg guild over there.

100% Sarcasm, by the way.

Yea, never translates well in text.

I understood it just fine. I think Plok needs to work on his funny.

Elwyn Eileurer
The Not Amazing Broken Toaster – Tarnished Coast
[Fun] with Naked Mole Rats/No One Really Likes Us [Sad]

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Yup, seems like IoJ accidentally turned into FA. Still looking forward to the match since we’ve never played a full one against them to my recollection. Meanwhile, it looks like Kaineng has gotten a few guilds, so T5 will be “fun”.

in WvW

Posted by: Grae Knight.5921

Grae Knight.5921

I am so confused, but business as usual for me.

Member of [GASM]
Dragonbrand

in WvW

Mortalitas.9710

Pretty sure ours will be IoJ and Yak’s Bend. T5 will be Ehmry, Kaineng, and DR or BP. The predicted rating is very close right now and could possibly change, but it will probably be DR.

Thank you very kindly! Just for laughs we should dance naked around a flame ram. Then when we see their Zerg jump off a cliff to our deaths. Just for that wtf moment.

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I’m right behind you buddy. That thing you felt on your back before you fell to your death wasn’t me shoving you, honest!

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

I would have bet on pre-exodus IoJ to win T4, but now Mag has a serious shot of winning (even if they don’t care lol). It will be a blowout depending on whether Mag or YB has the better off peak coverage. Week after that will be Mag/YB/Kaineng. Grab the popcorn.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

I’m right behind you buddy. That thing you felt on your back before you fell to your death wasn’t me shoving you, honest!

With what?

careful… the mods are lurking.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

This new found maguuma zerg better not hold up into next week. Its been brutal out there for us, I can imagine what dr and borlis went through all week.

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

This new found maguuma zerg better not hold up into next week. Its been brutal out there for us, I can imagine what dr and borlis went through all week.

i hope we get absolutely crushed, so people can transfer off before the 28th

in WvW

Mortalitas.9710

i hope we get absolutely crushed, so people can transfer off before the 28th

Think of it this seems to be BP and DR players look how bad they did. Think they can hold up to higher competition? Maybe a crushing is coming for sure.

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

in WvW

Mortalitas.9710

No disrespect to DR or BP cause you guys have great players just saying you may not be ready.

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Well since the rumor’s are more than true, any GASM member that left GASM originally and rejoined when several of us left DR the last time the GL took a break are more than welcome to come join us on Maguuma. Most GASM are new and have no idea whom we are, but the ones that do know and would like to be with others that they knew are welcome here with us anytime.

No thanks, quit recruiting transfers for our server. Any of the remaining GASM are more than welcome on Sea of Sorrows.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

ktith.6197

No thanks, quit recruiting transfers for our server. Any of the remaining GASM are more than welcome on Sea of Sorrows.

Pfft.

These are former guildmates, some of which know me and some that don’t. Otherwise I wouldn’t bother, I wouldn’t want to sully that which is Maguuma.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

No disrespect to DR or BP cause you guys have great players just saying you may not be ready.

LOL

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Acelerion.6820

Perhaps you should join your compatriots on greener, and notably less maguumian, pastures.

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

It’s sad this matchup had to end. Forum wvw made up for the lack of in-game action.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I would have bet on pre-exodus IoJ to win T4, but now Mag has a serious shot of winning (even if they don’t care lol). It will be a blowout depending on whether Mag or YB has the better off peak coverage. Week after that will be Mag/YB/Kaineng. Grab the popcorn.

YB has always had better coverage than us, it feels like. We’ve only fought them once without Ehmry recently and it was during the holiday season, so I’m not willing to draw many conclusions from it. I’m sure lots of people from this week will be interested in watching us get owned fight hard, though.

With what?

careful… the mods are lurking.

Someone’s mind is in the gutter!

Also zzz, more stuff about PRO.

in WvW

Mortalitas.9710

LOL

I don’t think sporting the X BP commander title is gonna win you many fans on Mag. Just saying!

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

in WvW

ktith.6197

Perhaps you should join your compatriots on greener, and notably less maguumian, pastures.

If this was pointed towards me, which I think it was…

The answer is sorry, I’ve been on Maguuma for about 4 weeks now as has the rest of my guild that transferred here. We’re not moving again and at the time we came we were more than welcomed here by many. Many of us may not use the server mumble (because who wants to uninstall and reinstall mumble 50 times to just get on there), but we are present nonetheless in many regards. We’re small, and may never get to that “large” guild status that many have here, but I assure you we won’t be leaving.

I offer my extension to particular players in that particular guild because despite our leaving that server many weeks ago (6 weeks after it went online, or thereabouts), there are some that we still have a respectful relationship with. I’ve seen all the “anti-recruitment” threads for Maguuma, but in all honesty though many of them are very serious as to not wanting people here on Maguuma….it’s drawing people here for the trollery that those threads are.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Why would you have to reinstall Mumble 50 times?

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

I don’t know about reinstalling, but mumble really is a piece of crap. I’ve had more problems using it the handful of times I have in gw2 than in the entire time I used vent over all the years I played daoc.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

ktith.6197

Because apparently it doesn’t like my computer….but who really knows. I’m personally tired of uninstalling and reinstalling and have people that can get on the mumble anyways for transferrance of information.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Acelerion.6820

Agreed, kids these days with their tweeters and their mumbles…

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief

in WvW

Acelerion.6820

On a related note, does anyone else enjoy driving groups of nut-hugers into defended supply camps, backing out, and watching them all get slaughtered?

I think I fed a group of Burn about 20 people yesterday.

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Mumble is where the magic happens. You want to know why golems are moving across the map faster than a zerg with perma swiftness? You want to know why our mesmers can hide in your butt crack without you knowing? You need to GET IN THE KITCHEN.

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Ehh, its provided for free to everyone on the server so they can organize and find players to do stuff any time of day. Feel free to use it or not as the case may be, but don’t knock it until you’ve used it for a spell. After you’ve got your technical problems sorted.

Most people don’t have any technical problems with mumble and the few that have got free tech support from Maguuma’s finest IT nerds.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Let’s not derail this any further. All I have to say about Mumble is that it was obviously made by programmers only, if you catch my drift. If you have problems with it and think it can be resolved then PM me about it. It is far too late to switch to anything else and Ventrilo is not even an option.

in WvW

Posted by: Myst.4926

Myst.4926

I just had to post this again: (posted last week by PROs current guild leader)

OK in response to this thread regarding what Dred or Nytemyst posted. PRO is NOT and I REPEAT NOT transferring servers, OUR GUILD IS STAYING ON Devonas. This post by Dred last night was a practical joke or early April fools prank that he felt was going to be amusing. For anyone who has witnessed Dreds forum posting habits you know he is full of hot air most of the time and that he shouldn’t be taken too seriously with many things.
PRO is on DR to stay, and if it wasn’t I would not have spent so much time trying to build an alliance with other DR guilds, don’t take the words of one player to stand for the consensus of our entire guild.
Eyanthina [PRO] Officer!

Lost 1 week and entire guild jumps ship to bandwagon. DR you’re better off without them. Whoever gets them, probably Dragonbrand, feel sorry for you. DONT TRUST THEM as they’ll jump to upward tiers if you lose.

Kaineng: PROs fleeing from you but you’ll meet up with them soon enough. Take some PRO loot bags for me will you, in honor of Matt aka Phyzin for totally ruining what he built.

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

LOL

I don’t think sporting the X BP commander title is gonna win you many fans on Mag. Just saying!

Still would not let Kalkz command boats in a bathtub.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I don’t see why any guild that can fill a match thread with so much drama would be missed on any server.

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

My dad told me people were being mean to someone else’s dad and told me to tell everyone here that it makes him feel sad.

He said, “Son, this makes me feel sad. Tell everyone”
I replied, “Okay, dad. I will.”

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

So can anyone on DR tell me what is up with north camp?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

To all pro, do not respond to any of dreds posts. if he messages you in game and you don’t like it, please set him on ignore and report him for verbal abuse.

To mag: GF this week i wish you well in the next tier
To DR: yes pro is xfering, we have already talk to all major wvw guild leaders on DR and explained our position and reasons. we wish y’all good luck.
To any kain ghosting in this thread, congrats on tiering up, and dont let the haters in the lower tiers bother you. PRO looks forward to fighting you again someday.

in WvW

Sumwun.3846

Someone’s mind is in the gutter!

But who?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Retrospek.4583

Retrospek.4583

yawn, so tired of all the PRO drama, please, pack up, leave, and let the real players of DR rebuild and get on with the WvW fights.

Thanks.

in WvW

Posted by: YEAHBUDDY.6813

YEAHBUDDY.6813

Hi this is commander sweet baby bruce just wanted to thank everyone for the really fun week of wvw, lots of great sportsmanship, great battles, great memories etc. well cya

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

#GutterCats
15 length limit my cat

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

I don’t recall being talked to. PM me your issue, maybe I just forgot about it.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

Please stay on topic and keep the discussion productive and friendly.