1:18 BP | Anvil Rock | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

well i love kitten nsp off in eb jumping puzzle was fun and u get one rage at me cos i killed her and she did not like it lol all poitn of wvw is to kill ppl

Interesting.
So Borlis Pass have their Commanders and Guild leaders camp in the JP..

And then post rage when they get wiped?
I mean, if you really want us to camp the JP this week. You’re going a good way about it camping it with siege the first day.

Loooool I’m on my lvl40 alt and you demanded to 1vs1 me. Then said I was scared when I said no after telling you that XD You right gurl. I be all Q_Q

Lmao Jumping Puzzle Commanders
I was right, you really should have gone back to PvE

Attached 1 is when it was being camped
Attached 2 was our response.

As I post this post I’m calling our guys out of the JP.
Because we have a bit of class.

Anvil and Borlis please show us the same respect.

Oh, camping the jumping puzzle bothers you? Ok, we’ll do it more often.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Do we have to? ‘Cause then they will camp our jumping puzzle. It’s kitten annoying when we’re trying to defend our garrison and someone starts spamming chat with cries for help in the jumping puzzle. The jumping puzzle is, and always will be, an ‘at your own risk’ area. Personally, I’m a live and let live JPer and I’ve only been killed once there in four months. Do unto others…

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

Oh, camping the jumping puzzle bothers you? Ok, we’ll do it more often.

JP counts towards your map cap. Camp at your own demise.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

The lack of respect for your opponents and self righteous sense of superiority is exactly why BP faltered. Glad to see some of it’s members got past that, sad some did not. Should link this thread to the BP recruiting thread, that would give people that may potentially transfer a good idea of the type of people they may encounter on the server. At least they have people on their side that are keeping any type of real transfers away from the server. It was never the forum trolls on BP that bothered me, it was always the few ignorant people posting on it’s behalf that are actually this conceited and self centered.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

Keep in mind, a handful of posters on a forum is not a representative sample of a server’s population as a whole.

Adding to that, context and tone gets lost on forums. Often what isn’t intended to be inflamatory gets blown out of proportion

But I digress

Go BP RAaaaah go team go.. and stuff

Hope you all out there on all three servers are having a good time.

Cheers, Wyver

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Astus.3508

Astus.3508

First off, I want to say that I’m truly excited to see the scores this close. It’s been ages since we played a match where the end of the week wasn’t predicted by the end of the reset. Since we hit tier 5, it’s either been us ROFLstomping SF or HOD, or us being ROFLstomped by Ehmry, Dragonbrand, and Maguuma. This is the first competitive match up we’ve had in forever. The end of the week will actually depend on how well we fight. That is a happy change.

I couldn’t agree with you more and it’s good to finally see this tier seemingly balanced after 3 or so weeks of lopsided wins from various servers.

On another note, is there any interest in having a fight club event this Thursday? It was a lot of fun when we did it with Kaineng and VS would be willing to set things up on the southern tip of a server’s borderlands…

Fallentes [VS] – Sylvari Mesmer
Fallen Trees [VS] – Charr Warrior
(Anvil Rock)

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

@Fraeg Couldn’t agree more, and I love going up against BP, on the other hand there is a reason certain players who’s names I will not mention have had their guild abandon them for another server.
@Evilzara What the heck are you talking about? Go back in this thread and show us all where someone aside from you was starting anything. The first inflammatory post in this thread is the we are better than you post, and I think that you may know who posted it.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Exarthious.5792

Exarthious.5792

“we’re just better than you.” Glad to see the tier 5 spanking hasn’t changed some of BP’s players poor attitudes. By the way, was the rematch against Yak’s Bend as epic as you guys thought? Oh lord, your players produce comedy gold!

Poor attitudes? You’re the ones accusing us of zerging when we barely had 2 maps queued on reset night. How many maps queued did you have again?

Also, we’ve had a tough last couple weeks. We lost a lot of major guilds (over 300-500 WvW players).

At least we’ve made it to tier 5, it’s good to see you guys made some progress.

Anvil Rock has never had more than one map queue’d, EVER. When it is queue’d, it is only for maybe a minute at most.

Grats, you STILL have a larger population if you’ve got two maps queue’d at reset. God, I hope you win this match-up, truly I do. Watching you go into tier 5 and getting stomped will only make your trash talking more comical, and sweeter.

I knew the trash talking would come from Borliss, but not this soon.

(edited by Exarthious.5792)

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

As a reminder to everyone – please stay on topic and keep the discussion respectful and friendly. Thank you for your understanding.

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

As a reminder to everyone – please stay on topic and keep the discussion respectful and friendly. Thank you for your understanding.

This has been a pretty clean thread.. watcha talkin about?

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

Anvil Rock has never had more than one map queue’d, EVER. When it is queue’d, it is only for maybe a minute at most.

We had 3 maps queued at this very reset. Our own BL had over 30 minute queue several times in the past few weeks. Let’s not exaggerate to make some fake point now.

Problem is we have very very few night players and get night capped nearly every day.

AR

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

@Dovgan, cheers, goodluck out there, and props for playing a Ranger.

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

We had 3 maps queued at this very reset. Our own BL had over 30 minute queue several times in the past few weeks. Let’s not exaggerate to make some fake point now.

Problem is we have very very few night players and get night capped nearly every day.

So you couldn’t get on three maps? I bounced around at reset, and only one map was queued for me, and got in after a minute. I was spreading siege every where.

Some how this doesn’t seem accurate to me, but if you say it happened, it happened. I’ll be on the lookout for it though.

(edited by Exarthious.5792)

in WvW

Exarthious.5792

@Dovgan, cheers, goodluck out there, and props for playing a Ranger.

Anvil Rock loves its Rangers. You’ll see mine, “Renno” solo running a lot, fortifying keeps, towers, and camps. Always up for a 1v1 so if you see me, engage me please. I need more Mesmer experience though. It’s the only class I can’t kill reliably.

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

-K

Mom is just checking in on us because AR and BP have had 4 different matchup threads locked in the past. Its kind of our thing…

Also @Catisa,

Thank you for being a voice of truth and reason. We did indeed have at least 2 queues (one on AR BL and one on EB) for the first 3-4 hours after reset. Its the most we have had in a long while. I think we might have gotten some transfers now that the end of free transfers is coming. Hopefully they came knowing we are a stable server that may not win much but always fights hard. AR is a pretty loyal server imho, so if you’re in to showing up and bossing everyone around because you came from a high tier and you think you know how WvW is played, you’re not going to like the response.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

(edited by Rashagal.5867)

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

-K

Seriously. Last week Maguuma and DR had our thread locked before the match started. I think the final total was 3 threads locked.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

-K

The moderator probably just read the first post in the thread and decided that fun is off topic for these forums.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Can someone please explain to me why NSP has been Red team 3 weeks in a row? It’s a tad depressing as we suck at holding other BL and I have 99% map completion with everything BUT Green and Blue BL’s.

Check this link.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

16-green
17-blue
18-red.

NSP has bee in 18th place for the past 3 weeks.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Welp, I thought color was supposed to be randomized to some extent. Which would mean that we’d be in a 1/27 luck draw.

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Been an interesting and fun matchup so far.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: chins.6524

chins.6524

Score update please

Os Prestidigitator-Mes/Super Lame Dps-Engi
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: goodchick.8461

goodchick.8461

omg Rob.7624 really all point of wvw is to kill and i got attack by one of your guys so i fort well i dont like your guys now so i kill u and u rage at me for killing u if u dont want to die dont wvw then lol and ye i am a commander but i never had my hat on so i was a nomale person killing ppl in wvw XD now u dont need to talk about it ok u can ask every sever ppl always kill each over in jp lol

commander hot dead chick (mesmer)
the power co coca (cola) leader
borlis pass

in WvW

Catisa.6507

Welp, I thought color was supposed to be randomized to some extent. Which would mean that we’d be in a 1/27 luck draw.

It has never been randomized at all. 1st place in the tier is always green, 2nd place is always blue and 3rd is always red.

AR

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

interesting. BP and DR are going to make it close to see who stays in T5/6 again.

-K

-K

in WvW

Catisa.6507

So you couldn’t get on three maps? I bounced around at reset, and only one map was queued for me, and got in after a minute.

Yes, I was trying to join my guild in arbl it had a queue, so I thought I’d go to EB while waiting for queue, EB had a queue so I figured I’d go to BP BL, that too had a queue, I eventually settled on NSP bl while waiting for ar bl queue to pop up.

AR

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

Seeing Kaineng kicking the kitten out of Ehmry makes me shudder. Ehmry are a terrifying server to face. I feel sooo bad for Devonas Rest, but I am so flippin glad I am not up there with them. Tier 5 breaks servers, but it looks like Kaineng is going to break tier 5.

Allegedly E-bay lost a ton of people last week through transfers and a major guild going on “hiatus.” The T5 that had existed (which was largely a side effect of there being 4 T4 servers for 3 slots) is no more. Judging from the point pace from Ehmry and DR, they may be genuine T6 servers now with the transfers they’ve suffered. What I’m curious about is how IoJ will perform when they drop down to T5 next week.

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

score update. same as last night. Looks like AR owns NA prime time while BP/NSP own the off hours.

-K

Attachments:

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Havent run into any impressive BP 5 mans…do they exist?

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

And my post didn’t show basically lotta awesome battles to all

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Catisa.6507

WoW BP seriously? breakout at greenlake tower … breakout at greenlake tower … breakout at greenlake tower … breakout at greenlake tower … breakout at greenlake tower. I’ve seen you with 50+ man zergs surely you can do without the gimmicky crutch every 10 minutes.

Otherwise this has been a very fun and close match so far this week.

AR

(edited by Catisa.6507)

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

We only ran across one group who considered themselves a “5-man” from BP, but they transfered to Maguuma.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

You want 5 mans go play structured.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

So far it’s been fun, the peak time differences isn’t too noticeable in this match up. The population seems somewhat even.

[DONE]

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

I for one appreciate this match up, I think this is how WvWvW should be. Some fights are so close that well placed siege equipment can determine victory or defeat. Another aspect I appreciate about this weeks match up, is I know for sure that my guild is fighting against other players, unlike Warmachines bot trains.

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Pants.3426

Anvil Rock has no WvW 5-mans: Pinky swear!

Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]
Grand Progressive Arch Battle Pope of Anvil Rock Defenders Alliance [TARD]

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Actually, tournament play usually doesn’t see many 5v5s either as objectives are capture point based and rarely have a whole 5 man team rolling together. Those teams that zerg tend to lose.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Actually, tournament play usually doesn’t see many 5v5s either as objectives are capture point based and rarely have a whole 5 man team rolling together. Those teams that zerg tend to lose.

Yup, the only way to have a chance for an impromptu (the best kind) of pure 5v5 is in WvW. The randomness and unexpected things that happen is what makes roaming in WvW fun.

sPvP is stale and boring.

Hopefully, you guys run across [MAN] at some point in time. I’m really interested how a matchup against WvW Roamers and tPvPers would play out.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

impressive. how close can it get?

This close..

Attachments:

-K

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

This close..

Really nice. It as been fun so far.

Heiann – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

NSP is now in the lead.
I’m going to lie down.
Have fun!

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

To BP and NSP … so far .. best match up ever.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

This close..

But wait, it can get closer!

Attachments:

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Bearded.6485

Bearded.6485

Saint Maeva’s offering to Lord Flame Ram

also thx for the help Achilles Wolves from NSP’s OS guild for the help and fun

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

Ah yes, brave Sir Maeva.

Patron saint of retreating.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

(edited by MrHaze.3690)

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

I’m on DR (currently getting rolled in Tier 5) and I have to say that I really envy all of you here in Tier 6. This is looking like a tremendous match up, at least based upon the scores. I would LOVE to be playing in a match where literally everything you did made a difference, small groups and large groups alike, and where every camp and tower was critical.

Personally, I prefer matches where the map is larger (compared to the populations) than any one server can realistically control. That way everything is in a constant state of flux and strategies and tactics really come into play. DR may have beaten BP last week on points (just barely), but from my point of view BP ended up being the real winner.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

It been a great matchup, I’m very impressed with NSP. On reset many figured it would be AR vs. BP with NSP picking up the scraps due to losing guilds. Its quite clear this is not the case, if anything meow leaving lit a fire and your better off without them.

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

Oh man, Plok, meet Jcscull. You guys should hang out.

goes to get some popcorn

PS: awesome match up so far! Good to see BP back in fighting form after losing a bit of dead weight.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

I’m on DR (currently getting rolled in Tier 5) and I have to say that I really envy all of you here in Tier 6. This is looking like a tremendous match up, at least based upon the scores. I would LOVE to be playing in a match where literally everything you did made a difference, small groups and large groups alike, and where every camp and tower was critical.

Personally, I prefer matches where the map is larger (compared to the populations) than any one server can realistically control. That way everything is in a constant state of flux and strategies and tactics really come into play. DR may have beaten BP last week on points (just barely), but from my point of view BP ended up being the real winner.

Its been great and all though I’m sure each of the three servers would like to have more coverage during our Weaker times the matchup is pretty even and hopefully won’t be swayed by mass transfers over the next week.

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Saint Maeva’s offering to Lord Flame Ram

also thx for the help Achilles Wolves from NSP’s OS guild for the help and fun

Lol.

So this is what Os commanders do in the morning hours..

I see what he meant by. “I’m pulling an all nighter tonight, Tele.” He really meant.

“I’m going to pull an all nighter to worship my great lord and savior the Flame Ram, hopefully my Moosey offerings are good enough.”

Demz some impressive worshippunz..

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched