1:18 BP | Anvil Rock | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

So far it’s been fun, the peak time differences isn’t too noticeable in this match up. The population seems somewhat even.

Population of Anvil Rock golems has dropped drastically since yesterday, I have noticed.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Posted by: Baen.7591

Baen.7591

Then you guys would fit perfectly with ALS we worship the holy flame ram with a quaggen as a leader.

[ALS] Anvils Last Stand – Baenius (80 Warrior)
Anvil Rock

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

Lol the golems were fun. Had 13 at one point, we knew we would lose them so no biggy was all in good fun.

in WvW

Posted by: duckideva.6358

duckideva.6358

The last couple of nights have been such a blast! The Anvil and Borlis crews have been great fun to match up with, as well as being scholars and gentlemen/ladies on the jumping puzzles. I love when we can all bow and wave at each other, and at least to me, nobody has been a weenie and pushed me off the jumps. (For which I’m grateful, cause I suck at jumping puzzles. Heh.)

I have been part of our zerg, stomping through their turf, and been completely stomped by theirs when I’ve accidentally run into the middle of their zergs, and I laughed the whole time. I love that when I’ve died, it’s because I’ve been outplayed by folks that seem to be having as much fun as I am.

What I’m saying is that, even though we’re “enemies” on the field of battle, I salute you guys, and am glad to be facing off against you. You’ve been great fun. Thanks!

Cruella LaDucki: Have corpses, will travel
Torwynd Trueheart: Here I come to save the day!
NSP – Quak Resident Duchess L’Orange

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Everyone thinks the rank system is designed to designate overall “winners” but it’s really in existence to match up servers with a similar performance. Our matchup is evidence of it working, although I just wish people would stop trying so hard to zoom up the ranks when they don’t know what’s ahead of them.
This thread’s cleaned itself up and I’m impressed, just have fun bashing each others faces in

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

It been a great matchup, I’m very impressed with NSP. On reset many figured it would be AR vs. BP with NSP picking up the scraps due to losing guilds. Its quite clear this is not the case, if anything meow leaving lit a fire and your better off without them.

Come join us on NSP then there is a big chance ours 3 servers are locked together for the next few weeks. ;P

Quite frankly I’m super impressed by how NSP reacted after last week.

Heiann – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Just checking with NSP, you are aware there is another borderland right? We busted their Garri this morning, you can do eet.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

It been a great matchup, I’m very impressed with NSP. On reset many figured it would be AR vs. BP with NSP picking up the scraps due to losing guilds. Its quite clear this is not the case, if anything meow leaving lit a fire and your better off without them.

Come join us on NSP then there is a big chance ours 3 servers are locked together for the next few weeks. ;P

I’m sure it has changed, all I’m saying is despite the change you guys are holding your own.

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

Saint Maeva’s offering to Lord Flame Ram

also thx for the help Achilles Wolves from NSP’s OS guild for the help and fun

Lol.

So this is what Os commanders do in the morning hours..

I see what he meant by. “I’m pulling an all nighter tonight, Tele.” He really meant.

“I’m going to pull an all nighter to worship my great lord and savior the Flame Ram, hopefully my Moosey offerings are good enough.”

Demz some impressive worshippunz..

All hail to the lord flame ram.

Night crew ftw.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Rob.7624

I’m sure it has changed, all I’m saying is despite the change you guys are holding your own.

Some really great fighting I agree.
But during the week will be the real test of strength.
NSP unemployed crew ftw.

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

in the lead , but for how long? dun dun dun!!.

@Rob… take a loooong nap!

Attachments:

-K

in WvW

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

i love this match up! the EB fights have been so balanced! and the score is so back and forth! lets try to stay in this pairing all!

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

I only wish Devonas Rest could come down here and play with us. Gawd, Tier 5 is so whacked. In my opinion, anyone who actively wants to move up a tier needs to have their head examined. Hopefully, it will sort itself out by next reset when IOJ drops. Then perhaps DR will get the match they deserve.

As for this week? Best. Match-up. Ever.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Corwin Shadeslayer.5917

Corwin Shadeslayer.5917

I’m never a forum poster but I had to say that this matchup has been an absolute blast. Thank you both NSP and AR!. If everything continues I look forward to be locked in with you guys again next week.

I know you can’t characterize a server by so few examples, but NSP, you guys have been one of the most respectful servers I’ve encountered. Some of the 1v1 fights I’ve gotten myself into have been wonderful and a bow is always given on both our sides.
AR, I know there is a lot of bad blood between us for all the prior battles we have had, but the corpse dancing gets old. Still enjoy you guys though!

I need to pay attention to enemy guild tags more, but I still wanted to say thanks for a couple of great fights with an NSP guardian on BPBL last night. I only wish our second battle could have persisted without interference from our respective servers.

Cheers all and I look forward to the rest of the week, win or lose!

-Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Lol.

I see what he meant by. “I’m pulling an all nighter tonight, Tele.” He really meant.

“I’m going to pull an all nighter to worship my great lord and savior the Flame Ram, hopefully my Moosey offerings are good enough.”

Night crew ftw.

Ugh.. Another guild that worships a flame ram.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Plok.6145

Lol.

Night crew ftw.

Quick drink some water to work up some pee.

Sincerely,

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

@corwin great post! And for the guardian would he possibly have been TFG? Our squad was running around last night for time in BPBL! Or also possibly coulda been Os I know Bird Song is a guardian

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

AR, I know there is a lot of bad blood between us for all the prior battles we have had, but the corpse dancing gets old. Still enjoy you guys though!

The bad blood between AR and BP stems from a lot of the ignorance and lack of respect that was shown to your opponents as you rose through the ranks. This match has been pretty clean so lets hope its behind us.

remember.

“Be nice to those you meet on the way up because you will meet them on the way down”

-K

-K

in WvW

Rob.7624

Lol.

Night crew ftw.

You know that I’m going to get the zerg to build flame rams all over your spawn tomorrow right.

You know I’ll do it.

Thou hath forsaken Lord Ramicus of the flame.

But in response to the post above.
Some Anvil rock were doing the good old /laugh when they killed some Os when we were outnumbered.
5minutes later the zerg cruised over them like a falling tree lead by yours truely in response.
We know of BP arrogance etc etc. But just wanted to share the lololol /yes

You see. WvW is one of those games where. If you don’t enjoy yourself. You quit.
And believe me, Commanding for 12hours a day is snoring.
So if any of you want to join me this week in actually have some “good old fashioned fun”. You’re welcome to.

I know NSP will Don’t miss out

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: Corwin Shadeslayer.5917

Corwin Shadeslayer.5917

Kodiack, I definitely understand that and I wish there wasn’t that prior underlying hated between us. Even though I wish it weren’t and it’s sad at times, it seems it’s a natural reaction of some opponents, probably on all the servers, to really go after each other in more ways than just in-game at times. Some of it is in good heckling/prodding fun and some of it is taken too far.

Also, I’m not calling out your entire server by any means. As I said I’m thrilled to be facing AR again and it’s a blast right now, so forgive me for not being more specific in my prior post. I’ve been in a number of great battles with you guys as well and the majority of all have been in a much more respectful manner than many times before. It’s always just those few occurrences that leave a bad taste and I only mention it hoping that all will read it and maybe people on all our servers will consider it.

dunnberry, I wish I remembered the tags even remotely, but I don’t unfortunately. They were all meetings at the southern camps on the map. If I get a chance tonight and things aren’t too hectic elsewhere, I’ll definitely keep my eyes peeled if I hit BPBL.

-Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

love this match up!!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Lol.

Night crew ftw.

You know that I’m going to get the zerg to build flame rams all over your spawn tomorrow right.

You know I’ll do it.

I challenge you to make them superiors. Then you will get my respect.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Dantaeus Heardt.5730

Dantaeus Heardt.5730

This matchup has been great, I applaud the efforts of all three servers!

Attachments:

Dantaeus X Heardt Ranger Lvl 80
Zhaitans Tears Guild[ TWS ] NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

Ayo, thanks for the badges NSP!

Attachments:

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Nalivan.6451)

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Dear Anet, take out the downed state….if we drop you, shouldn’t be required to do it again. Anyone that defends it, uses the downed state in zergs as their best friend.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerhorn.1347

Hammerhorn.1347

Its been a great match up this week the fights are close and about as fair as you can get . I just wanna say ty to BP and NSP for trying so hard to enter our border lands by repeatedly using your break out events even though you were crushed each time , for all the badges and the great laughs on vent as we hunt down guilds like Paxa , Hunt and Seks. Your attempt on Bay last night was sooo close thank you for leaving your tower unguarded so we could take the wall down with one cata and wipe all 3 of your trebs only to build a treb of our own and save our bay by killing all your well placed catas. Sorry for ruining your Hills keep today on NSP I know you guys spent alot of coin to make that teleporter Im sure Os will have it back up by tonight = ).
REALLY though this has been such a close match up its still anyones game this week and Im loving the competition. My guild will be hosting a fight club on ARBL down by champions supply camp on either Thurs or Fri night. Let everyone get some good 1vs 1 match ups out of your system hope to see some of you guys there for a good clean time and some fun.

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

We had fun at AR borderlands last night as well. We enjoyed the continuous fights at the supply camp. Made alot of badges there. As for trying to take bay, it took an hour and half to take the inner wall at 1/3 health that we were drained from doing constant sieging. We wasted 1500 of your supply but… 200 more would have mentally crushed us. We decided to end the night suiciding at your arrow carts rather than waiting for the supply camp to regen.

Spelled Sekz wrong btw.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Hammer, when you hunt it is usually with 3-5 of your close buddies. Too much noise for deer, ducks, pheasant.

You hunt us with 20. Thats not hunting, that’s your way of hiding behind meat brother. Meatsheilds dont = leadership. Cheers!

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Plok.6145

The bad blood between AR and BP stems from a lot of the ignorance and lack of respect that was shown to your opponents as you rose through the ranks. This match has been pretty clean so lets hope its behind us.

-K

you would know :P

Sincerely,

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Jscull If your guild has no issue chasing 1 player halfway across a BL you should embrace 4 to 1 odds. You kids don’t seem to have any issues when the odds are 5 to 1 in your favor.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Asuka Shikinami.5462

Asuka Shikinami.5462

Epic fight for Stonemist over the last few hours. From the last time the outer wall was breached and not able to be repaired, BP held it for 1 hour 38 minutes against zergs from both sides and portal bombs. Eventually we were out-manned, congrats to NSP for the final clearance then holding the point against the AR zerg that was outside.

This has been the most enjoyable match up we have had in weeks, both IMO and from most of the guildies/frequent players in BP I have spoken to recently. With the scores so close, lets keep up the battle!

After I’m elected, bribing me will be considered a “gold sink”
- John Smith

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

early morning wake up score. Didn’t expect this ,but I’ll take it.

Attachments:

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Do we have our night crew back? Or is that everyone that is missing one?

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Dovgan, I actually gave credit to your ranger the other night in vent. Said you last longer than most, even solo. But we are here to kill. PAXA is driven by # of kills /night, that’s the only thing that matters to us. If you are red and in our visual, you are #10,634 for me, even up to 12,001 for two of our guys.

The only player, Hammerhorn, that has been relatively impressive from VS has been the black robed mesmer. The verdict isn’t out for the rest of the guild, simply just a mob of mindless zergers (aka burger-eaters).

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: Furgerat.7842

Furgerat.7842

Culling and downed state need to be wokred on asap.. We had 25+ downed and one us died and poof everyone was back alive.

Otherwise fun first night on our new server. looking forward to more 5-10man stuff.

Furrygreen-PAXA-BAMF
Furgerat-Virus23-DAOC
Furrygreen-Abstract-DAOC

in WvW

Rob.7624

early morning wake up score. Didn’t expect this ,but I’ll take it.

Sorry about that.
I took it from last to first.
But you flipped our hills AGAIN!
So we took your EB.

Oopsie
<3

Anyway I’m off now.
Please don’t lose it!

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

Amazing job Rob! You are the best!

Heiann – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Aowys.9420

Aowys.9420

Dovgan, I actually gave credit to your ranger the other night in vent. Said you last longer than most, even solo. But we are here to kill. PAXA is driven by # of kills /night, that’s the only thing that matters to us. If you are red and in our visual, you are #10,634 for me, even up to 12,001 for two of our guys.

The only player, Hammerhorn, that has been relatively impressive from VS has been the black robed mesmer. The verdict isn’t out for the rest of the guild, simply just a mob of mindless zergers (aka burger-eaters).

Thats funny you say that I hardly run with zergs . B/c of Culling and crappy FPS . Plus the chaos that zergs bring.

I sit back and I look at paxa and think ok whats another guild like them that I have faced . AD NoQQ Larps Envy all premade all faced each other in tier 8 the differents between thos guilds and PAXA is paxa runs Fotm builts and classes. While AD made the hammer stomp .

Culling and downed state need to be wokred on asap.. We had 25+ downed and one us died and poof everyone was back alive.

Otherwise fun first night on our new server. looking forward to more 5-10man stuff.

Yes for sure they need to fix Culling and downed wouldnt say take downed out yet does needs to have a hard look at.

P.S.

Engineer
Aowys

(edited by Aowys.9420)

in WvW

Posted by: Furgerat.7842

Furgerat.7842

Thats funny you say that I hardly run with zergs . B/c of Culling and crappy FPS . Plus the chaos that zergs bring.

I sit back and I look at paxa and think ok whats another guild like them that I have faced . AD NoQQ Larps Envy all premade all faced each other in tier 8 the differents between thos guilds and PAXA is paxa runs Fotm builts and classes. While AD made the hammer stomp .

Yes for sure they need to fix Culling and downed wouldnt say take downed out yet does needs to have a hard look at.

P.S.

Downed state doesnt need to be eliminated but i think rally should be..

Furrygreen-PAXA-BAMF
Furgerat-Virus23-DAOC
Furrygreen-Abstract-DAOC

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

You only have 10k kills? Your weakness makes me laugh =) Will be lookin for ya dont you worry, we like the easy badges.

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

I don’t want to get into this ego stroking between PAXA and VS, but personnally,

I could outrun a centaur

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Lol the golems were fun. Had 13 at one point, we knew we would lose them so no biggy was all in good fun.

I have killed well over 40 golems in the last 2 days.

:) Keep em coming.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

in WvW

Rob.7624

I have killed well over 40 golems in the last 2 days.

:) Keep em coming.

Oh..

I just came back on and we seem to have lost..
Like everything.

Why do you do this to me NSP.
D:

Get your kitten out of PvE and come fight like real virtual men. (Real fake men irony)

To Terreh.
You should have seen the Golem stomp we did yesterday outside our tier 3 keep.
Lool.
-Keep is empty. Zerg is hiding in Lords room while all of Anvil Rock gather outside main doors with Golems- “Erro!” -Out NSP pops and some jump on the cannons, oil and Mortar shooting as we jump over the sides-

Best Bazinga ever.

Some complained on why they were asked to keep off the walls and stay in Lords.
But in the end.

;) NSP has more fun

Commander Bird Song
Os Guild

(edited by Rob.7624)

in WvW

Posted by: Bearded.6485

Bearded.6485

Oh..

I just came back on and we seem to have lost..
Like everything.

Why do you do this to me NSP.
D:

Get your kitten out of PvE and come fight like real virtual men. (Real fake men irony)

LMFAO

Btw BP you looked like you needed some help with Stonemist. Your Welcome! ;-)

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

I don’t want to get into this ego stroking between PAXA and VS, but personnally,

I could outrun a centaur

Now thats funny =)

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

P.S.

Yes, we like Fractal of the Mists builds as we are mostly a PvE guild.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Having 10-12k personal kills running 5 man is VERY different than whatever number youre at VS “commander” with 20+ around you.

Zerg…..AWAY!

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Jscull.2514

I could outrun a centaur

Still waiting on that BL 5 man.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Great match so far, love finally having battles on equal footing!

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Kardiamond.6952

@Jscull

Someday my friend, someday.

Once you go Black, you never go back.

Black Legion.