1:18 BP | Anvil Rock | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Then you have been hiding in a deep deep hole. We have been one of the few guilds out there with any kind of consistency.

PS NSP Continue to grew a set and attack AR, kthxbai

Plok I mess you, how come you don’t post more like before!

You used to accuse Anvil Rock of all kind of thing.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Oi! BP!

You’re falling behind. You gonna let NSP overtake you guys? I don’t want any lame duck excuses like “we took the week off” from you guys this week. You’re still in this fight and its anybody’s game! My sheep haven’t seen your [GOAT]s in 2 days. I want this fight to be decided in the hours before reset.

As for NSP, good show! Good fights! You’re [LOST] and [QQ] crews were super vigilant in defending your supply camps in EB last night.

Huh? We were there last night stopping your mass golem zergs on every single one of our keeps, and then we went and took garrison in your borderlands and almost took bay until you waypointed a giant zerg as we almost killed the lord. Also we are sneaky kittens so you wont see us much

Thumbs up to you sneaky kittens, we all did an emergency pull out from your borderlands when we heard that you were in our bay.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Us here at the shiverpeaks need to keep ourselves drunk and happy, it gets quite cold up in the mountains! Though you jerks keep trying to steal our beer factories at dreaming bay and etheron hills!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Then you have been hiding in a deep deep hole. We have been one of the few guilds out there with any kind of consistency.

You mean like all the guilds that used to run around in small groups like SoS, ALS that are now just giant zerg groups? Or that the entire strategy of the server is to out zerg the other guy?

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Astus.3508

Astus.3508

So far, all of our attempts to post about some shady happenings at AR’s Hills keep have been suppressed. This is the second time we’ve seen this happen to the Hill’s keep. Once on another BL, and this time with the a fully upgraded keep on our BL. 30+ people were seemingly able to make it into the lord room without breaking a wall or door. I’m keeping an open mind here and not making any extreme accusations, as it’s possible that we could have missed something. However, it seems pretty unlikely that we did. If someone has an explanation, can you please post it as to cool off some of the rumors flying around?

Fallentes [VS] – Sylvari Mesmer
Fallen Trees [VS] – Charr Warrior
(Anvil Rock)

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

That was the greatest fail Golem rush that I have ever taken an amazing role in.

8 golems charged at SM with the AR zerg at its heels.

One bold NSP lvl40 mesmer walks over to the oil.
And kills all of the golems while basically no one tries to kill oil.

Yes.
That was me.

Loool

<3 Just made my day
And I was going to try and sleep 5mins ago!

Amazing.
Good night!

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Hey VS, there’s our fair fight, 4v4! Just making sure you guys know we had one.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Rob It’s cute you think that was a golem rush. If you didn’t notice that it was just PuGs in golems. If people don’t get the chance to use them they won’t know how. I clearly explained in /t that it was an important learning experience for the people piloting them. They wanted to fight the grub in them at first if it gives you any idea as to the “planning” behind the golem rush. And 8-10 golems is really nothing, even though one player questioned me just letting the PuGs take them. Still wondering where the other 2 went if only 8 showed up there. Maybe they did try and fight the grub.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

@ Rob

Recognize any of those guild tags?

<points to what Dov said>

-K

-K

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Well I was there, watching them trying to tank the oil. All in all it was funny to watch.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

You mean like all the guilds that used to run around in small groups like SoS, ALS that are now just giant zerg groups? Or that the entire strategy of the server is to out zerg the other guy?

Let me find the words…

“We’re not bigger than you, we’re just better than you” .. .. no no , that one’s been taken.

“We didn’t get transfers, we recruited from our PvE players” …. . no no, also taken.

thinking … thinkin….

“We’re not bigger than you… You’re just smaller than us.” works?

All kidding aside., we took the week of vs Kain and did some recruiting in PvE. Karma/xp trains , assist with map completion. ALS is still small, we just have lots of new faces that are getting a kick out of running in a zerg. That and lots of puggers follow us around cuz we roam instead of sit in a keep. Fun times.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Rashagal.5867

Rashagal.5867

jeebus [OS], you guys know how to hold a tower. Enjoy the badges. It took us forever to break back into Bravost and Durios.

Anvil Rock Ambassador of [Sane];
[ARM] Anvil Rock Militia Commander;
The Loryak: I speak for these beasts.

in WvW

Plok.6145

Let me find the words…

“We’re not bigger than you, we’re just better than you” .. .. no no , that one’s been taken.

“We didn’t get transfers, we recruited from our PvE players” …. . no no, also taken.

thinking … thinkin….

All kidding aside., we took the week of vs Kain and did some recruiting in PvE. Karma/xp trains , assist with map completion. ALS is still small, we just have lots of new faces that are getting a kick out of running in a zerg. That and lots of puggers follow us around cuz we roam instead of sit in a keep. Fun times.

-K

Who are you quoting there? Certainly not me.

Sincerely,

in WvW

Posted by: Gremlin.1096

Gremlin.1096

There’s a female Charr thief from guild “Order of Avacyn [Hope]” that seems to be getting into towers without taking down a gate or a wall. I saw her first inside SE tower in BPBL and gave her the benefit of the doubt that she’s been hiding since it flipped (although unlikely since the tower was fully upgraded). About 10 minutes later, however, I found her in NE tower so it is likely that she wall jumped inside.

I did not get to report as I didn’t really get a chance to right click her name (her being a thief and keep disappearing), but it would be appreciate if someone from AR can identify her and ask her to stop doing it since it’s an exploit.

I have screenshots, but I don’t feel it’s necessary to upload.

[MKF] Sylphia Zephyr

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

Let me find the words…

thinking … thinkin….

-K

Who are you quoting there? Certainly not me.

Not quoting you… just thinking out loud.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

There’s a female Charr thief from guild “Order of Avacyn [Hope]” that seems to be getting into towers without taking down a gate or a wall. I saw her first inside SE tower in BPBL and gave her the benefit of the doubt that she’s been hiding since it flipped (although unlikely since the tower was fully upgraded). About 10 minutes later, however, I found her in NE tower so it is likely that she wall jumped inside.

I did not get to report as I didn’t really get a chance to right click her name (her being a thief and keep disappearing), but it would be appreciate if someone from AR can identify her and ask her to stop doing it since it’s an exploit.

I have screenshots, but I don’t feel it’s necessary to upload.

There’s a reason AR is known as the exploiting server.

AR had a human male (didn’t catch anything other than that as I was running for my life and didn’t get a chance to target) climbing the front gate of bluevale at the head of a zerg (so there were at least 15-20 people watching) right before NSP came around the corner and wiped the whole group.

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

This coming from [GOAT]? LOLOLOLOLOL you guys do nothing with less then 20. Heck you guys easily outnumbered us 3 to 1 in AR garrison a few days past and instead of rushing and wiping us, you decided to dance on the walls instead.

Oh and SoS built that treb down in stargrove to wipe your siege out … all 2 of us. Just before we built that treb the same 2 of us came into stargrove via hills side while 15+ GOAT were coming in from the west entrance and all of GOAT turned tails and ran back to the tower. Was the funniest thing.

AR

in WvW

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

This coming from [GOAT]? LOLOLOLOLOL you guys do nothing with less then 20. Heck you guys easily outnumbered us 3 to 1 in AR garrison a few days past and instead of rushing and wiping us, you decided to dance on the walls instead.

Oh and SoS built that treb down in stargrove to wipe your siege out … all 2 of us. Just before we built that treb the same 2 of us came into stargrove via hills side while 15+ GOAT were coming in from the west entrance and all of GOAT turned tails and ran back to the tower. Was the funniest thing.

You mean they ran back to our mesmer to get ported back into the tower at LITERALLY the LAST second? They went to get supply and i sat in the tower by myself to call out the wall hp, when it got to 10% i said you need to get inside now, the wall soon went down and as your zerg started to come up the ramp to get me our people were ported in and we wiped your entire zerg. So yeah “ran away” from you in order to get more loot bags than killing the 2 of you. hahaha

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Plok.6145

Naw, what was funny was us taking the tower you trebbed, then wiping 40 of you on the ramp. Now THAT was funny. OHOHOH wait, when we wiped an 80 man NSP zerg at briar with a choke point, then not 5 minutes later wiping the anvil zerg with the same choke point at the same tower. That was FUNNIER. There I am amongst a sea of dead and loot bags
We run around with whatever is on, 3 or 20. hell most of the time we dont have 20 on.

Attachments:

Sincerely,

(edited by Plok.6145)

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

@Nalivan & Plok Some serious conflict in those two stories. That is what’s really funny. So either you were inside a tower you didn’t own and wiped out a zerg from inside(which is impossible of course), or were inside a tower you did own, and watched the wall go down then wiped a zerg, which given the right classes we have seen happen with under 10 people. I like the lack of continuity that usually comes from [GOAT]. Maybe you are talking about 2 different towers? Maybe you are just trolling, after all, that is the one thing that [GOAT] does well.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Plok.6145

@Nalivan & Plok Some serious conflict in those two stories. That is what’s really funny. So either you were inside a tower you didn’t own and wiped out a zerg from inside(which is impossible of course), or were inside a tower you did own, and watched the wall go down then wiped a zerg, which given the right classes we have seen happen with under 10 people. I like the lack of continuity that usually comes from [GOAT]. Maybe you are talking about 2 different towers? Maybe you are just trolling, after all, that is the one thing that [GOAT] does well.

2 different instances No conflict, talked to the SoS leader, he was the one running the treb. We know cause him and Nal talk all the time. Oh yes, we have been all over this thread, look again.

Sincerely,

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

That doesn’t look anywhere near 80 people.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

The “one” thing we seem to do well? Well we also seem to be good at taking your garrison, and hiding our mesmers, and other things that i don’t care to mention like chasing people to the ends of the map. But wouldn’t that make it more than “one” thing?

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Muhlum.7348

Muhlum.7348

epic 3 way is so epic lol

Attachments:

80 Guardian
80 Engineer
[Lost] – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Plok.6145

That’s only part of the fight, jeez someone pee in your cheerios today?

Sincerely,

in WvW

Plok.6145

epic 3 way is so epic lol

Always insane fights in there. Was one the other day went on for hours.

Sincerely,

in WvW

Posted by: Syeria.4812

Syeria.4812

With the current state of culling, it’s impossible for anyone to even know that there were 80 players against them. I’d recommend to silly people who make such ridiculous claims to at least think for 2 seconds before making such obviously fabricated stories. In reality, they likely fought off fewer than 30 players, not exactly a boastworthy feat.

in WvW

Plok.6145

With the current state of culling, it’s impossible for anyone to even know that there were 80 players against them. I’d recommend to silly people who make such ridiculous claims to at least think for 2 seconds before making such obviously fabricated stories. In reality, they likely fought off fewer than 30 players, not exactly a boastworthy feat.

/yawn

Sincerely,

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

@Plok Nah, I didn’t have Cheerios. Maybe that’s what it is

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Plok.6145

@Plok Nah, I didn’t have Cheerios. Maybe that’s what it is

Wheaties are better :P

Sincerely,

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Anet, please increase the aoe cap. Take out rallying off of kills…

Thanks.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Dovgan.8605

Well, they are doing something with the AoE’s…

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

in WvW

Jscull.2514

VS whered you go? We are looking for you.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Plok.6145

Well, they are doing something with the AoE’s…

Have a feeling they will make things even worse. Smaller groups rely on AoE.

Sincerely,

in WvW

Jscull.2514

We are convinced. Anvil runs NOTHING but 15+ groups. Period. Good job at getting “points”. Cant win a fight with any skills. Very few players are impressive. There are a few, and we have given you props. Gross.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Rashagal.5867

Anyone on Borlis know of an Asura in the [HOA] guild by chance?

Good fights tonight. Good job on Borlis stepping it up and staying in the fight. for an instant I though you guys were going to lose heart. Glad you proved me wrong.

Also, nice move earlier on BP flanking around NSP’s lord room and taking advantage of NSP’s seige being directed at us AR. That was a hell of a steal on SM.

in WvW

Rashagal.5867

We are convinced. Anvil runs NOTHING but 15+ groups. Period. Good job at getting “points”. Cant win a fight with any skills. Very few players are impressive. There are a few, and we have given you props. Gross.

And this ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect example of the psychological attribution error known as the “self-serving bias”. Notice how he undermines the out-group’s successes by claiming the external factors of his shortcomings, while being wholly masturbatory in his praise of his own successes by attributing them to internal “skill”, whether or not this is justified at all.

Moving on…

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

i’m convinced you all will now forever run on reflex from any norn warriors in a tier 3 cultural helms.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Plok.6145

Nice job Paxa

Sincerely,

in WvW

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

It was good brawling with you all in Stone Mist tonight!

Attachments:

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

Sheesh, I have to go hose off my boots after wading through all the smelly mud in here.

This one was called early. It’s too bad it came true.

I think it has been an exciting week, and hope once I’m done doing overtime, it continues to be an exciting week.

A lot of servers are asking for transfers if people are truly unhappy with this match up, which will probably remain the same for a month.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

Us here at the shiverpeaks need to keep ourselves drunk and happy, it gets quite cold up in the mountains! Though you jerks keep trying to steal our beer factories at dreaming bay and etheron hills!

there was no try, we did… a few times.. after taking wood keeps for awhile it kinda gets boring.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

Thanks for the Fights guys, been enjoying my time in the EB. Love jumping into peoples faces with a Guardian.

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

in WvW

Posted by: Razgriz.2590

Razgriz.2590

Btw The Mesmer from Sekz that I knocked off the top of SM nice fight, Scared me when you knocked me back with the GS so I decided to return the favor ;D

Borlis Pass
Norgy lvl 80 Guardian
Guild: Hunting Hunters[HH]

in WvW

Posted by: Scootabuser.4915

Scootabuser.4915

Re-capped 7 different towers tonight using stealth thieves hiding inside towers. Didn’t seem to make much difference since a certain guild can’t seem to do anything except farm camps with under 50 people :X

Insert Personal Achievements and/or Youtube Channel Here

(edited by Scootabuser.4915)

in WvW

Posted by: Kitanai.8130

Kitanai.8130

good fighting you tonight but had to go take BP’s garrison tonight and mess with your home land and as to running in groups of 15 we run in group of 8 killing you all. will get back to killing you soon

Attachments:

Kittai Roes Guild Leader, Valiant Sword
VS : Server Anvil Rock
Defenders of the Homeland.

in WvW

Posted by: Rob.7624

Rob.7624

@Rob It’s cute you think that was a golem rush. If you didn’t notice that it was just PuGs in golems. If people don’t get the chance to use them they won’t know how. I clearly explained in /t that it was an important learning experience for the people piloting them. They wanted to fight the grub in them at first if it gives you any idea as to the “planning” behind the golem rush. And 8-10 golems is really nothing, even though one player questioned me just letting the PuGs take them. Still wondering where the other 2 went if only 8 showed up there. Maybe they did try and fight the grub.

Yeh I did notice last night. But It still didn’t make the kills any less fun for me.
10Gold burnt in 10seconds is an amusing thought never mind how bad the pilots.
I don’t think it was cute that I ‘thought’ it was a rush. It really was a Golem rush.
Even 10 Golems with the worst pilots all using the number 2 skill on the doors can take them down very quickly. That SM door had 1/3rd off very very quickly with time warp.

Its like saying “Oh that zerg was just pugs”. A 40man pug zerg can still stomp a map.

Score update!
Read the chat.

Attachments:

Commander Bird Song
Northern Shiverpeaks Night Crew
Os Guild

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Lol.

Keep running those zergs guys, 5 man groups just don’t give us enough badges.

EDIT: Kudos to [AS] for some sweet sweet moves on our borderland last night. <3

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

in WvW

Jscull.2514

good fighting you tonight but had to go take BP’s garrison tonight and mess with your home land and as to running in groups of 15 we run in group of 8 killing you all. will get back to killing you soon

Just because you say you run in a group of 8 VS, doesnt mean there isn’t 15 people (7 others) around you from other guilds. If you want us to consider fights fair, and give you credit on a win…make the red all VS. Other than that, we saw you guys in a bunch of ALS. Not alot of respect given to groups running within their servers “zergers”.

Of the 4-5 fights PAXA had with the VS guys today, there was not one just solely VS. Always SOS adding (or running with you guys). You can ask any PAXA members, and we give credit when it is due and earned…NONE of us will agree that 8 of you wiped our group. If you want that respect, don’t run with others following.

PAXA -GM

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Lol.

Keep running those zergs guys, 5 man groups just don’t give us enough badges.

EDIT: Kudos to [AS] for some sweet sweet moves on our borderland last night. <3

We’d win every fight too if we ran with 10+ semi-competent players in vent every night.

PAXA -GM