1:18 BP | Anvil Rock | NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

The last thing BP need to be doing is baiting us, especially with our prime time coming up.

That being said, we have been on the other side of the hard loss between AR and BP enough to know that BP deserves a hell of a lot more credit than we are giving them in this thread. Especially since they came back from 3rd place to take the lead mid week when most fairweather WvW’ers would quit. Regardless of who wins, all 3 servers should be patting themselves on the back. This week has been a win/win/win situation: BP can claim a full recovery from their numbers lost in the weeks before and has tons of fight left in them, NSP held their own against numbers and went up in the rankings, and AR was finally vindicated with a fair and honorable fight with BP in roughly even numbers overall. You guys should all be kitten proud of yourselves.

There’s no reason to sully it now with trash talk about pvdoor, AR. We are better than that. Whatever the outcome in the next couple hours, we can say we fought a hell of a match against a deserving rival.

Happy hunting and good luck next week!

Say it again, so more can hear you. I agree fully, and am a little jealous I had to miss a large portion of this week.

Everyone should be happy with this week.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

-K

in WvW

Posted by: MaximeP.7524

MaximeP.7524

AR and BP are just good to crush NSP which isn’t as strong as them… they are rarely going on each other BL…

This kind of fight is really boring and isn’t motivating 3rd server to come in WvW to fight… That would be too hard for them! Real good gameplay, it really help NSP to raise up their mans in WVW!

Mean time, I have to say, we havent seen so much good WvW player in AR and BP, that helps the few brave mans of NSP to gather badges!

Seriously, several times I was defending a tower/keep and I gathered around 30 badges/hours, and I’m built DPS glass canon Warrior! LoL

AR and BP Make braves man of your crew and fight each other or at least don’t attack NSP 2 VS 1 on their Borderland.

Therefore, his is funny to kill a 10-20 mans group attacking a tower defended by only 5 mans!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

My sincerest thanks to our dear colleagues in NSP, who never once attacked our Borderlands during this matchup.

I guess those Sekz (amongst others) groups were just my imagination.

Really, Plok, how heavily have NSP hit your Borderlands?

With the exception of a breakout tower NSP did jack kitten in your BL this week.

They were in our BL on reset and everytime they had some numbers they were there.

Seks doesnt do anything but gank and look for quick tower takes. Did they attack any of your fully upgraded shiz? NO.

I’ve woken up to them sieging one of our keeps (usually Bay) more than once this week.

Stop being a sore loser before you’ve even lost Plok.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

@ Maxime P.

You need to train your troops have this following Priority.

Defend your BLs first.
Go into EB second.

Your commanders and troops are dead set on holding SM.

Guess what we do the minute we see you take SM?

Head for your borderlands.

SM =35 points.

Lower half of your map, 35 points without Bay or Hills. That makes Bay or hills bonus after we lower cap you and guess where your commanders are when we do this? Defending SM.

Retrain your entire server to think home borderland take priority over SM and you will have greater success on the scoreboard.

-K

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: MrHaze.3690

MrHaze.3690

@ Maxime P.

Defend your BLs first.
Go into EB second.

SM =35 points.

Lower half of your map, 35 points without Bay or Hills. That makes Bay or hills bonus after we lower cap you and guess where your commanders are when we do this? Defending SM.

Retrain your entire server to think home borderland take priority over SM and you will have greater success on the scoreboard.

-K

-K

Not to mention the past 2 days we’ve had to go to NSP’s BL just to stop BP from owning it.

Godhead Priest Endexa
Necromancer
Anvil’s Last Stand [ALS]

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

@ Maxime P.

Defend your BLs first.
Go into EB second.

SM =35 points.

-K

-K

Yes. For once, I agree with this guy.

-E

-E

-E

-E

-E

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Pestilence.3184

Pestilence.3184

@ Maxime P.

Defend your BLs first.
Go into EB second.

SM =35 points.

-K

-K

i agree totally

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Kodiak ive been explaining this to many on the server but the simple fact that everyone knows now is we have an extreme EB fetish…and I can now see what AR has been saying about how disrespectful some of BP can be…will see BP at reset they have my attention and probably Sekz as well after those comments

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Gothahm.6274

Gothahm.6274

/bow NSP & AR

I normally just lurk on these forums but I had to post and say that this was one of the most enjoyable week for WvW since release for me. I had a blast doing everything from zerg warfare, tower/keep defense, 2-3 man roaming (sorry don’t have a 5man in my guild), solo and dueling and I seriously had a blast! Regardless of what was said on this thread or how anybody feels about our server, all the drama, cheating accusations, chest thumping and negative comments, I thank each and everyone of you for an amazing week. I could probably do without Monkey Shine’s negativity in our /map chat but I’ll even thank him for some of the more colorful/humorous things he’s said.

/salute

Cinfu-Asuran Mesmer
Gothahm-Human Guardian
[HoA] House of Ahm/Borlis Pass

in WvW

MaximeP.7524

If AR would have left NSP the time to fight capture it OR simply not recapping behind when BP did, that would have been way more motivating to NSP crew to come fighting!
From wednesday to friday we have been attacked by BP AND AR at same time!

How do you want NSP crew would be motivated to go in our BL when there is always both other server on the map?

Actually while writing I’m struggling to keep not swearing in my posts.

Seriously NSP crews aren’t feeling respected since wednesday. I’ve been in NSP BL to defend with the few braves NSP had, and my words are really those used by peoples talking on map/team chat.

There is a great lack of balance in this match and it will be, exept a miracle the same thing next match… How interesting….

in WvW

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

@dabomb

If you want to roam with a 5 man group between 9-12pm, whisper me or Keyba, We have a lot of fun roaming.

Oh i would love that definitely ^^
i’m based in Eu, so the 9-12pm or 12 am you are referring to is eastern pacific time?

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

in WvW

Posted by: Keyba.9570

Keyba.9570

@ MaximeP
I would like to point out that, every day this week, BP has had a full queue for us AR around 7pm PST. We aren’t just attacking NSP, I just wanted to clarify that.

Revenant is life

in WvW

MaximeP.7524

@ Maxime P.

Defend your BLs first.
Go into EB second.

SM =35 points.

-K

-K

Not to mention the past 2 days we’ve had to go to NSP’s BL just to stop BP from owning it.

If AR would have left NSP fighting BP, that would have been way a better match! Instead of letting us managing BP, AR came WITH them to crush us… Before wednesday we had some good crew keeping our borderland, but when AR BP came TOGETHER to attack, that has been the straw that broke the pot.

THAT is why NSP got demoralized and lost major part of its borderland defense crew.

(edited by MaximeP.7524)

in WvW

Posted by: Zuer.2814

Zuer.2814

@MaximeP

While there’s a sort of “sportsmanship” to WvW, a good majority of the time, it still comes down to people wanting to come in first. BAD ANALOGY TIME If you’re racing a car on your bike just for kicks would you ask the person driving to go the same speed as you to make it a better race?

WvW is as much a game of tactics as it is numbers. From what I’ve read NSP has lost a decent amount of players due to transfers.

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

in WvW

Posted by: Zuer.2814

Zuer.2814

I won’t get to play until Sunday morning so I also want to congratulate AR & NSP on a well fought round this week! Well played!

Zuer
Maguuma
[AON]

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

If AR would have left NSP the time to fight capture it OR simply not recapping behind when BP did, that would have been way more motivating to NSP crew to come fighting!
From wednesday to friday we have been attacked by BP AND AR at same time!

How do you want NSP crew would be motivated to go in our BL when there is always both other server on the map?

Actually while writing I’m struggling to keep not swearing in my posts.

Seriously NSP crews aren’t feeling respected since wednesday. I’ve been in NSP BL to defend with the few braves NSP had, and my words are really those used by peoples talking on map/team chat.

There is a great lack of balance in this match and it will be, exept a miracle the same thing next match… How interesting….

Have you seen the score?

AR cannot allow BP to settle in your borderlands and build way points. We just can’t afford for your slow defensive response in ‘your’ borderlands to kick BP out.

Until you retrain your own commanders to focus your BL first , then we will let you defend it on your own. Every point tick that BP holds your keeps/towers hurts AR in the long run and we just cannot allow it, I’m sorry if this hurts your feelings but we aren’t doing it out of disrespect to you.

-K

-K

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

@ Max

This is perfect balance.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/external?l=https%3A%2F%2Fdviw3bl0enbyw.cloudfront.net%2Fuploads%2Fforum_attachment%2Ffile%2F39296%2Fgw009.jpg

That’s late Sunday. It’s tier 6 so a falloff in participation is expected during the week.

Again, retrain your coms and pugs to prioritize your own BL and we will stay out.

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Thank you NSP and BP for a great week of WvW.
Been a great match up for all 3 servers.
Looking forward to the next one

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

in WvW

Posted by: Mastermavrick.2439

Mastermavrick.2439

Great match right to the end it was close.

The Revenant Apostle [Rvnt]→ DragonBand
Kaiji Ruko – 80 Ranger, Revanat Shadowdeath – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Bury Your Deadgreen.2368

Bury Your Deadgreen.2368

Thank you all for the fun fight this week.. I truely enjoyed it and would have no matter who came out on top due to the even match up this week.

Soon…..

in WvW

Posted by: bandgeekdp.4651

bandgeekdp.4651

THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST WVW MATCH UPS EVER!

in WvW

Posted by: imalog.7689

imalog.7689

I wanna clear some things up for those NSP that feel like they’re catching the double team.

When i’m stomping around on BP bl and they leave their own map to go to YOUR map and get points there, it forces us to go and back cap on them because YOU cannot stop them yourselves. If you havent noticed BP is really playing for points this week and if they want to beat us on the scoreboard, that means i want to beat them.

Hold your own, and we wont have to hold it for you.

[ALS] Commander TwoGallants
AR Alliance Public Relations Manager.

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerhorn.1347

Hammerhorn.1347

ANVIL ROCK AWSOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BP and NSP ty for the best WvW match up yet it was soooooo close we all were on the edge of our rolling chairs =)

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Fraeg.9837

Fraeg.9837

ANVIL ROCK AWSOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BP and NSP ty for the best WvW match up yet it was soooooo close we all were on the edge of our rolling chairs =)

At work. Any chance of a screenshot of the final score before reset? Sounds like congrats to AR?

Hope I get to play more this week, and really hope I get a chance to fight club a bit. Interested to see how my oil Necro will do

Oil = lil. Stupid iPhone

Wyverz – Asura – Mesmer
Xynobia – Asura – Necro
|Gnaw| |BB| |dO| |SOUL| – NSP

(edited by Fraeg.9837)

in WvW

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

Hold your own, and we wont have to hold it for you.

Our ranking went up. That’s more than holding our own considering the population, esp at night.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]