Darxio.5672

Lets do this with dignity.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

1/18 Sorrow's - Ferguson's - Eredon

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Score update please!!! I got banned in Anvil Rock for inappropriate language as anyone back home in FC who knows me will not be surprised by this.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

Eredon – 5519

Ferg – 4384

Sorrow – 3274

ET starts off strong on reset day, but can we actually maintain it this week?

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Panic.2497

Panic.2497

Best of luck to all servers – had immense amounts of fun fighting Ferg in their own borderland.

-Nayni
Chief Commander of Tactical Terror

Nayni &Befriend & Satisfy – Tactical Terror
Glass Thief & D/D Ele & Glass Mesmer – Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Had great fun in Eternal today taking stonemist and defending it. Too many fergs and SF to push either one though

also, just wondering, did ferg get xfers? as I was logging off (being 1am for me) I saw a huge zerg of 60+ in our BL and they were holding a sizable chunk of SF as well as their own BL

way more than we are used to fighting, but such is life

anyway, kwbh had fun thanks all for the good times

edit: seeing a lot less fergies around, maybe just the feeding frenzy of reset

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

we all have great showings for reset, i havent seen any new sizable guilds with a leader so far this match… but we do run in to the problem(?) of having a ridiculous(!) response to anything being taken on our border so you guys tend to give up trying on it and just let us have it and fight elsewhere. which leaves us with a very decided advantage in fighting on it and allows us to head other places. im quite surprised to hear we had a 60+ zerg actually. that prolly happened in your border because they got annoyed at how territorial SF is about EB (same deal as our border).

but once your border was blue, it didnt really take long for SF to zerg us out of their border, so the really beautifully colored blue everywhere didnt last too long!

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Salzus.2098

Salzus.2098

video from yesterday, awesome fights!

in WvW

Darek.1836

M8 if andromeda is talking you’d better expect he’s right… because he’s never wrong.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

@Andromeda – PRIVATE MESSAGE me with everything you know (guild, level, class etc.) And I will look into it for you, I assure you i don’t like anyone hacking, it should not be in a AAA title.
And when i mean pm i mean don’t openly accuse on the forums.

I will look into this over the next few days for you.

[Edited by Moderator]

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

@Andromeda – PRIVATE MESSAGE me with everything you know (guild, level, class etc.) And I will look into it for you, I assure you i don’t like anyone hacking, it should not be in a AAA title.
And when i mean pm i mean don’t openly accuse on the forums.

I will look into this over the next few days for you.

Seriously, you have learned nothing. NOT ABOUT THE kittenING SERVER. (The hypocrite thing was for reducing FC to 2 people after whining about servers being blamed for a few hackers. Please don’t make me repeat the second sentence again o.o)

[Edited by Moderator]

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Darek.1836

okay I admit you were just raging at him the whole time for having the nerve to bring this up on an open forum

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in WvW

Posted by: Jarettellis.7813

Jarettellis.7813

SF your server seems to have a lot of S/D thieves. I do not mind that, cause it makes for some really nice duels. So thank you and ET (when i can actually find some of you) for the good duels.

Look forward to more duels

Vikings with Attitude (Zerk)

in WvW

Posted by: Ralloff.7359

Ralloff.7359

Me and a couple of buddies transferring off Kain back to T8. WvW hasn’t been fun in weeks due to Kain war machine steam rolling and I know even if we get a balanced fight next week, the fights are gonna be kitten every other week based on my experience in other high tier servers. What server needs some peeps? Only like 5 people all low levels except me. And another guy who might not even switch.

/Surprised/Surprised/Surprised/Surprised
Leader of the 3 man Pop Up Pirates(POMF)
Pretty OK Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

Hmm, how many hackers from the other servers have I seen, oh a bunch. How many have a raged about. None.

Anyway, I enjoyed your 30 v 1 at Mendons a little earlier (started out as 9 v 1). I did my best calling out for 20 minutes for anyone to help, but killing npc ogres was too important to our ET guys instead of defending a fully upgraded tower. Thanks to those few who did eventually try to come assist.

Anyway I’ve had some good fights with you all, but as of now this commander is looking for a new server and I guess I have a week to figure out where that will be. Perhaps the blacklisting on ET will eventually stop (our biggest problem) where certain guilds wont help other guilds commanders. Best of luck to you all.

[Edited by Moderator]

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: CC Meinke.2749

CC Meinke.2749

Community Coordinator

Hello everyone,

please check this post and refrain from the hacking accusations.

This thread is closed until those accusations have been removed.

Greetings

Edit: It’s open again.

(edited by CC Meinke.2749)

in WvW

Darxio.5672

There is no need to be unruly on the forum, guys. Lets all be nice, polite, and have a good time talking about how many flame rams were planted on our corpses after we died this week.

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

Dear Envy.
Grrr @ YOU

Anyways, I was scouting w/ commander tags on @ Umbeglade and I saw ET zerg there. I was face to face with your guy’s commander.
I /wave.
You killed me =*(

Basic Banjo

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

Hmm, how many hackers from the other servers have I seen, oh a bunch. How many have a raged about. None.

Anyway, I enjoyed your 30 v 1 at Mendons a little earlier (started out as 9 v 1). I did my best calling out for 20 minutes for anyone to help, but killing npc ogres was too important to our ET guys instead of defending a fully upgraded tower. Thanks to those few who did eventually try to come assist.

Anyway I’ve had some good fights with you all, but as of now this commander is looking for a new server and I guess I have a week to figure out where that will be. Perhaps the blacklisting on ET will eventually stop (our biggest problem) where certain guilds wont help other guilds commanders. Best of luck to you all.

[Edited by Moderator]

Sad to see you go man, not everyone has the patience to be on such an outnumbered server. Btw those ET guys fighting ogres were also holding stonemist the keep and pretty much a bit over a third of the map waiting for it all to be upgraded.

Can’t be everywhere at once, but I suggest reaching out to different guilds and trying to get everyone on the same page.

I wasn’t contacted last night until the bg was blue and we were heading out for the night ;/

edit: I agree some coverages could be better like our aus / EU timezones could use a little filling but for the most part there are a lot of nice people that just need motivation

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: Cosmic.6047

Cosmic.6047

I think is a grandmaster trait “Eagle Wings”

( The Post I was referring to was deleted )

(edited by Cosmic.6047)

in WvW

Darxio.5672

Oh man, that time in EB between Eredon Terrace overlook and Stonemist today… complete Trench Warfare with a real No Mans Land.

Treb shots and arrow carts and ballistas and catas all flying everywhere, dead people left and right, complete and utter chaos… so beautiful.

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Mouse.4391

Mouse.4391

We just Wanted the Head of Jimmy, The Lone Man on the Cannon

Attachments:

Cyrus Snow Wolf – Engineer
Cyrus Snow Crusher – Guardian
[TAC] Tactical Terror -Eredon Terrace

in WvW

Posted by: Iskandor.9415

Iskandor.9415

I wonder if they’ll ever let us Ferg’s not be on the blue borderlands. Daddy wants his 100% map completion and I don’t think we’ll ever be able to take Longview or the Garrisons

Isquen – Ranger – Ferguson’s Crossing
Sabrina Norofski – Mesmer – Ferguson’s Crossing
Representing Elsendor Militia (who?)

in WvW

DisplayName.7802

Geebus. All 3 servers are putting up quite a fight.

Basic Banjo

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

Well this is a fun little fight on our BL and ET :p

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

DisplayName.7802

Hehe. I saw a commander on FC BL at DB.
Was that you?

Basic Banjo

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Good job manfred and Luna , you guys are great commanders . Good jod every 1 for keeping ET BL red .

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Posted by: wyther.8372

wyther.8372

I wasn’t contacted last night until the bg was blue and we were heading out for the night ;/

edit: I agree some coverages could be better like our aus / EU timezones could use a little filling but for the most part there are a lot of nice people that just need motivation

At the time in question we held the ET overloook, veloka, and mendon, that was it. We didn’t even have the supply camps. That’s why I just go <boggle> sometimes about ET. Why lose one of your only remaining upgraded towers to take…NPC ogres. Anyway, I have a week left and I’m just going to keep my commander tag off until its time to transfer.

Gilkin – Ex Commander for ET server

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

Hehe. I saw a commander on FC BL at DB.
Was that you?

I’m the big norn warrior commander usually at the head of a bunch of kwbh tags. We also have a human guard and an asura ele that command regularly. Others don’t choose to command often rather keep tags off. Sometimes less cooks in the kitchen is a good thing.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

this feels like kaineng vs dr lol. But ET and Ferg are both kaineng and dr is SF lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

Attachments:

(edited by Mosharn.8357)

in WvW

Posted by: Tanryth.1074

Tanryth.1074

To all FC that were involved in the taking of most of SF Borderlands tonight… thanks for the great help and good job on taking the keep…. now if we can keep up the pressure like this we may have a chance. To the SF and ET guys that put up a hell of a fight tonight on SF Borderlands I /salute you. Great fights tonight.

Shara Longblade – 80 Guardian
MooN – Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Tanryth.1074

Tanryth.1074

SniffyCube, I faced you in EB… good fights…. I’m the big Female Norn Guardian usually sporting Black and Red… see you on the Battlefield…

Shara Longblade – 80 Guardian
MooN – Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube, I faced you in EB… good fights…. I’m the big Female Norn Guardian usually sporting Black and Red… see you on the Battlefield…

Had a blast! everyone’s learning and continually getting better

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: TiredTracks.6245

TiredTracks.6245

A couple guildies and I had some fun in FC borderlands for the last 6 hours or so. Took all the supply camps and during an attempt on Redbriar, got soundly smacked down by 4-5 FC players. Went back to camp capping, got 2 more guildies and it slowly evolved into the 4 of us holding the bottom section of the map for a good four hours or so with the help of various people passing through. It all fell apart when ET showed up and messed up our rhythm.
To the FC Guardian Sylvari with Red skin and Sunrise, you are very good and everyone in my guild that fought you had to comment on your skill. You really stood out among some of the lower powered allies you had.

One other thing. Not calling anyone out specifically by guild, but can we all agree that when 2 people hold out against 6 players + npcs for several minutes, that the larger team really has no right to laugh at them when they win? Some players have no respect, and that goes for people on all three servers.

Sodora Fatechanger – Guild Leader of [LYSS]
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by TiredTracks.6245)

in WvW

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

I’d just like to say that I’ve had a lot of fun fighting Eredon Terrace and Ferguson’s Crossing these past few days.

Highlights:
1. Making 10+ golems in the middle of the night and taking all of Eternal Battlegrounds in a single triumphant march.
2. Making 4 golems, taking FC’s keep with them, and then having a golem dance party in stonemist castle.
3. Defending the hills keep, alone, from >20 attackers with siege, and shortly after defending it from ~50 attackers with only 6 of us.
4. Trying to defend a tower from FC while massively outnumbered. Once we got their numbers reduced and it started looking like we had a chance, we realized that ET had been waiting for the right moment to strike, killing all of FC and taking our tower. We lost out, but it was still epic.
5. Using rifle butt to knock FC’s commander off a cliff. He and 4 others were setting up catapults by the wall of our hills keep and I was the only one to notice. The other 4 left to get supply, so I jumped down, hit him with rifle butt, but he only fell a short distance. We charged at each other and both went down within 4 seconds. I finished him in vengeance, and we were both left dead in the snow. Right afterward he came back with his party with a few extras in tow. I went back to defend the wall, with 3 more who had already beat me back to it. They had 2 catapults and an arrow cart up, so I decided to sacrifice myself to take destroy their siege weapons. I jumped down and destroyed both catapults and two invaders while the other 3 defenders not only kept me alive, but killed the arrow cart and the rest, except the commander. I rushed at the commander and quickly killed him (again) with the other 3 shooting him from the wall.

Thanks to everyone involved for the great experiences!

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

@TiredTracks

That was fun and really frustrating at the same time. It’s always nice to run into a good guild, but at the same time I wanted to throw my PC out the window……lol

Oh well just means I need to get better. Back to the drawing board.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

SniffyCube.6107

@ 4. We have done that to you a bunch. Even did that to take your keep from SF once you knocked the wall down :p

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

I think I remember #3 if you’re referring to FC taking DB on SF BL fairly late at night with 4-5 catas up on the cliff inside the southern outer gate. We were held out for quite a long time despite being starved for supply to the north and 20-30 invaders pressuring from a breached outer to the south. If people had put supply into the treb in front of the lord room instead of repairing a downed wall with 4 catapults still up, I’d imagine the situation may have been a little different. But then again, with access cut off to supply, that may have only been a temporary reprieve…

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Double teamed on FC bl….

No bueno

:(

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

DisplayName.7802

SF zerg vs FC zerg.
Outside Durios.
I see you Mr.Charr Commander. (big shield)
I went for you
haha.
gg
<3

Basic Banjo

in WvW

insanemaniac.2456

sf suddenly doubles their potential points and holds it…

in WvW

Posted by: McViolin.8547

McViolin.8547

Great, so I’m guessing SF got even more transfers

in WvW

Posted by: Thoughts.1987

Thoughts.1987

I dont know what happened, but somehow SF took almost everything for a few hours…And the numbers game is now sliding more pop towards SF. You guys get a big guild transfer or something?

ET continues to lose pop it appears or maybe just the WvW crowd. But today late night we went from plus 25 to plus 265 in a few hours with only 10-15 players. Nice work ET. We still kick names and chew faces, regardless of the odds.

TFOR – Thoughtsone – Ranger – ET – 80
Golem enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

I’ve been focusing on leveling my necro this week and haven’t been in WvW all that much during this match. So I can’t say for certain whether or not there have been a serge of transfers onto SF. What I do know is that our server population is still showing at “Very High” (at a time when there are a ton of transfers going on due to the impending transfer lockdown and a ton of servers that used to be at “Very High” last week are now showing at “Full”). And I know from past experiences that our server’s PvE-oriented population tends to dabble more in WvW when we have a solid lead.

Also, I have noticed that when I transit to Lion’s Arch via WvW, there still hasn’t been much in the way of WvW queues (I encountered a queue only once over the past week in EB during peak hours on Sunday). So if we are getting transfers and/or more PvEers involved, it certainly isn’t enough yet to bump us to max map capacity terribly often.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

in WvW

insanemaniac.2456

So if we are getting transfers and/or more PvEers involved, it certainly isn’t enough yet to bump us to max map capacity terribly often.

all of our populations are low enough that you could quadruple our numbers and not hit queues

or well… they were.

in WvW

Manoa.5897

So if we are getting transfers and/or more PvEers involved, it certainly isn’t enough yet to bump us to max map capacity terribly often.

all of our populations are low enough that you could quadruple our numbers and not hit queues

or well… they were.

I’m not trying to argue that our WvW isn’t getting more numbers and/or doesn’t have population advantage over FC or ET at this time. Just sharing my personal observations, nothing more.

I can’t say for certain whether or not we are indeed seeing more numbers (as I haven’t been active during this particular match) and if so, what the actual source of that population increase is (i.e. transfers or PvEers joining us when we’re winning or a combo of the two).

There are many reasons for score discrepancies due to population. We may very well be seeing more folks joining us in WvW, thereby swinging the population advantage in our favor. Or the other two servers may be loosing WvW population (either to other servers or to PvE), which would also swing the population advantage in our favor. And the two are not necessarily mutually elusive either…it could be some mix of the two.

Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

in WvW

Iskandor.9415

Heyyy, I was in on that SF Borderlands keep-taking-and-holding on Monday night! I was mostly escorting pack dolyaks… had a giggle IRL when myself and another escort I got jumped by two Mesmers and a thief that must’ve been low levelled, as I evaded most of their things and actually chased off the thief while the mesmers died.

But yeah. There seem to be a lot of guilds with south American names in Sorrow’s Furnace the past two days >_>;

in WvW

Manoa.5897

There seem to be a lot of guilds with south American names in Sorrow’s Furnace the past two days >_>;

This is nothing new. Sorrow’s Furnace is the unofficial Latin American server and we’ve always had a very strong Latino population. And several of those Latin American guilds are VERY active in our WvW community.

Henge of Denravi

in WvW

Iskandor.9415

Well that would make a fair amount of sense then. Truth be told, I was expecting them to corpse-dance when I got taken down by a Necro, but I received a bow instead. That was pleasant.

in WvW

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

It would be interesting if all the Eredon Terrace WvW’rs were to transfer over to Ferguson’s Crossing. (PEW PEW SUBLIMINAL MESSAGES) There’s a bromance there just waiting to happen!

Tough fights from both SF and ET this week. SF’s numbers indeed seem to have steadily increased yet again, although I’m not sure what the source is. (More transfers or previously inactive characters massing into WvW or whatever. It seems to be a slow increase so I don’t think its full guild transfers so much as individual transfers or new single players coming in from their PvE side of things.) With SF shifting 95-100% of its focus on us almost everyday (aside from a few bouts with us and ET and ET and SF), its quickly becoming a war between the two servers. (Interestingly much like the war of Devona vs. Kaineng when the two were trapped in tier 8 way back) Unfortunately our prime time meets massive resistance from SF at least equal numbers if not still greater, and SF’s prime time on the other hand can simply roll over our tiny night crew with little resistance and continue to do so. (Well not sure if its really their highest population period, but its certainly what’s hurting us the most; the period between 12:00AM – 4:00 AM or so on my time)

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)