1/25 BP-AR-NSP

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Birdo.1768

Birdo.1768

Lol this thread is so empty other mathes are already on 5 pages lol
Cmon ppl where is the competitive forum warriors? Surely BP in the lead doesn’t make everyone a sad panda? No winner is decided until the last hour! Last round BP came back then lost by a hair to AR, was a great match. I know NSP can pull out great numbers to defend(I remember from the failed golem rush recently lol) and we know AR can walk all over NA primetime. Get it into gear ppl!

Viewtiful Birdo : Guardian

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

hey osif, was waving at you but your ele team mate seems too eager for battle ^^

Sure that was me? I don’t think I was on haha.

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Lothial.7859

Lothial.7859

Cmon ppl where is the competitive forum warriors? Surely BP in the lead doesn’t make everyone a sad panda? No winner is decided until the last hour! Last round BP came back then lost by a hair to AR, was a great match. I know NSP can pull out great numbers to defend(I remember from the failed golem rush recently lol) and we know AR can walk all over NA primetime. Get it into gear ppl!

LOL This match up is like an old married couple at this point we’ve run out of stuff to say to each other.

King Fire Rat
eXo
Anvil Rock

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

I’m glad we’re playing you guys again, it’s always a nice match up. Already been a lot of awesome moments since the reset.

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Birdo.1768

Birdo.1768

Oh boy it’s getting hot in here so hot…I

Viewtiful Birdo : Guardian

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

lol. burnout from last weeks marathon.. and now we’re playing catchup

-K

-K

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

“Simple awnser… each server transfer it top guild to LoJ before the 28.”

No.

lol

[Arr][GOAT]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

looks like we’ll have this and one more week before IoJ party crashes.

enjoy till then.

-K

-K

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Astus.3508

Astus.3508

Good duel ele from PAXA. Thank you bystanders for letting it finish.

Fallentes [VS] – Sylvari Mesmer
Fallen Trees [VS] – Charr Warrior
(Anvil Rock)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Hammerhorn.1347

Hammerhorn.1347

lol. burnout from last weeks marathon.. and now we’re playing catchup

-K

Ya we had to take a rest so I found a vacation home on NSP up at Hills , stop on by guys we have a teleporter there now , so just cozy up to a superior arrow cart and take a rest let the badges come to you saves all the walking.

Guild Leader of Valiant Sword
Commander Hammerhorn Da Great
Defender of Anvil Rock 80 Guardian / 80 Thief / 80 Warrior

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Astus.3508

Astus.3508

LOL This match up is like an old married couple at this point we’ve run out of stuff to say to each other.

BP, stop leaving the toilet seat up after using the bathroom…

Fallentes [VS] – Sylvari Mesmer
Fallen Trees [VS] – Charr Warrior
(Anvil Rock)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

NSP take a aspirin and assume the position.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Gydion.6582

Gydion.6582

Can you guys post an update on the score?

Bonniie Brah-80 Thief
Call Mee-80 Warrior
Badonkadonk-80 Engineer

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Aowys.9420

Aowys.9420

After some discussion, [Envy] has decided on heading to NSP. We have roughly 15 or so active players, so our presence shouldn’t alter the numbers too much, for those worrying if we were a big transfer guild. We prefer roaming around in small groups, so we’re looking forward to some good fights. Hopefully the competition can rival that we had with the small-man groups on Devona’s Rest and Kaineng.

Hey there Envy. I afew of us from Kain on AR guess we get to fight each other again .
I got to say when I seen Envy posting about tranfering I was hoping you all would come to AR .
So now NSP has a three decent roaming groups .

Hope you all will lik it on NSP . Just dont think you will have epic roam battles lik NoQQ AD LARP and stuff that happened in tier 8.
AR is getting together roams dont kn about BP .

Engineer
Aowys

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

After some discussion, [Envy] has decided on heading to NSP. We have roughly 15 or so active players, so our presence shouldn’t alter the numbers too much, for those worrying if we were a big transfer guild. We prefer roaming around in small groups, so we’re looking forward to some good fights. Hopefully the competition can rival that we had with the small-man groups on Devona’s Rest and Kaineng.

Hey there Envy. I afew of us from Kain on AR guess we get to fight each other again .
I got to say when I seen Envy posting about tranfering I was hoping you all would come to AR .
So now NSP has a three decent roaming groups .

Hope you all will lik it on NSP . Just dont think you will have epic roam battles lik NoQQ AD LARP and stuff that happened in tier 8.
AR is getting together roams dont kn about BP .

Yeah, I do miss fighting LARP, AD, and despite how bad they were, even Btsy. We talked to several people and after reading the forums and looking at recent match-ups, NSP seemed to be at a slight numbers disadvantage. Not by much, but the general consensus was that NSP was probably the smallest of the three, and we wanted to head to the smallest of the T6 servers. Again, it’s hard to be for sure who exactly was the smallest, but we felt comfortable making the move here.

So far things have been promising, there have been some really good fights in the AR bl tonight.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

score update.

Attachments:

-K

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Bearded.6485

Bearded.6485

Funniest moment in WvW History.

NSP is hitting our South Eastern tower, the AR zerg gets almost to the door and Ronny runs straight into them. Ronny gets hit with a hammer and some eles, and goes flying across the map. Insta death. Half of the AR zerg relizes who it is, and stops mid fight to emote on his corpse.

Attachments:

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

After some discussion, [Envy] has decided on heading to NSP.

Whats that the 5th or 6th guild NSP got this week?

AR

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Baen.7591

Baen.7591

Would NSP please tell TCMM to stop exploiting please, thank you. I wish i had kitten but I do not. This is not the first time tonight

[ALS] Anvils Last Stand – Baenius (80 Warrior)
Anvil Rock

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Vistal.2906

Vistal.2906

WOW not even 2 min ago .TCMM Roney rayguns Guild Just Exploited Bay.. GJ loser!

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Catisa.6507

So Ronny,

Why was TCMM just caught at ARBL bay inner, no gates down, no walls down, its been ours for 24+ hours. And bay WP was never contested so you never attacked anyway.

Seriously you and those who followed you to NSP are pathetic. I feel bad for those who stayed behind, I hope they don’t get painted as the cheat you obviously are.

PS: was very fun portal bombing SoS into your tcmm zerg last night and wiping you all with 1/3 the numbers. Your response? NSP TCMM WP to a different map. LMAO! cheater and a chicken.

AR

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Catisa.6507

And now TCMM just got fraps exploiting into dawn’s …

AR

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

hm

so TCMM just took our NE tower.. no siege in sight.. door was up walls up…

-K

-K

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Vistal.2906

How many more keeps is TCMM going to get cought in before they get baned?

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Aldare.5836

Aldare.5836

If it all possible, can you guys provide evidence to support your claims? I’m not saying you’re lying, it’s just that NSP takes these kinds of claims very seriously. If TMCC is exploiting, please report them immediately. We do not condone the use of exploits as it just ruins the fun of the wv3 environment.

Just a Guy

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: lBANKAll.2183

lBANKAll.2183

Hmm exploits???

Attachments:

Commander IBANKAI Lord of Quaggans
[ALS] Anvil’s Last Stand Guild Leader

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

Weak completely weak … If you have cheat to TRY and win you’ve already lost.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Kodiack.2783

oh and NSP .. way to pick up your borderland defense… :

quick response today..

-K

-K

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Aldare.5836

Hammer and Bankai, I cannot stress enough that you guys report them if they are indeed exploiting. NSP does NOT tolerate cheating of kind.

Just a Guy

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Vistal.2906

Cant post pics here you hget it deleted you hvae to submit them

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Catisa.6507

If it all possible, can you guys provide evidence to support your claims? I’m not saying you’re lying, it’s just that NSP takes these kinds of claims very seriously. If TMCC is exploiting, please report them immediately. We do not condone the use of exploits as it just ruins the fun of the wv3 environment.

There’s a fraps, not mine being uploaded, I will ask the person who fraps’ed it for a link to post or pm you. Was also already sent to exploits@anet.com

AR

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Aldare.5836

Thank you, Catisa. If you can get that vid to me asap I’d appreciate it. I’ll pass it along to one of the Os guild officers right away.

Just a Guy

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Keyba.9570

Keyba.9570

Thank you PAXA’s Mesmer and Ele for the 2v1, it really tested me as a warrior. Unfortunately, our Zerg kind of ruined the fight. But I still enjoy fighting you all.

Revenant is life

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Hammerhorn.1347

Anet needs to get on the ball and fix it to where people cannot jump over the walls , it’s not a hack its simply a cheat people can literally jump up and over walls and take objectives believe me I looked it up when we lost a few towers last week from cheaters taking keeps without a stick of siege it’s hard to catch the cheaters on camera but if you watch utube at all u can see people jump walls in certain places in less than 10 sec , it’s sad that losers have to play like this and it’s worse that the problem hasn’t been fixed yet.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Cheating just cheapens people’s pride in the match up and the score. All three servers are good enough to win without it. Scaling walls is for the weak and insecure.

[Arr][GOAT]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Vistal.2906

If they wanted to fix the kitten exploit it would take 20 min worth of work to redo keep doors to a FULL door instead of 1/2

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: NightCircus.2014

NightCircus.2014

Just moved with some other guildies to Northern Shiverspeaks today, and currently loving it. Thanks for the warm welcome. See you guys in WvW.

Yui Kaze – Mesmer – NSP
Angelic Synergy [Holy] | Super Parkour Critter Alliance [SPCA] | Princesses and Knights [Fate]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Aldare.5836

Welcome to NSP, Envy! Glad to have you with us, and hope to see you guys show your stuff.

Just a Guy

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: erigais.6805

erigais.6805

having so much fun fighting bp.
lotta love from [sekz] <3.
you guys sure know how to swing that zerg hammer. you are really tough and its been some good fights.

[Sekz] Officer erigais AKA Weeaboo Hunter

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

SoS has been having a good time in BP land, you guys keep up the great work defending, we will be there all week long. I’m impressed with the amount of players you guys call out to fight us, I got home this morning from work, didn’t get sleep the afternoon, i ended up with 155 badges.

I’m stuck at work atm, can someone post the score again :P

Thanks.

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

BP – 46,250
AR – 41,125
NSP – 38,864

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Madzharov.7530

Madzharov.7530

Woo-hoo! Just came back from a week long vacation in tier 3! =D

Had a couple of awesome duels with a few awesome ARs and an NSP. Was pretty fun, I hope we can repeat. I (and my guild, shhhhhhhhhhhhhh) are accepting challenges, just pm me here or ingame and we can look into it.

Otherwise, haven’t had much chance to get in the fighting, but I have to say, ALS (Anvil’s Last Stand), you’ve gotten quite good since the last time we fought. =o Your organized zerg kind of reminded me of tier 3-4 organized zergs. =D This week might very well turn out to be really fun. =D

~ Just a scrub

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Nuzt.7894

Nuzt.7894

There’s been transfers here and there but it hasn’t seemed to effect much, still possibly the most balanced tier currently. I’m sure all three servers hope it continues.

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Noroz.9527

Noroz.9527

I had a lot of fun taking SM today. Always fun with 3-way battles.

Commander Noroz Vi Britannia
Northern Shiverpeaks
[AS] Artificial Strife

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Scootabuser.4915

Scootabuser.4915

Let’s be nice guys, PAXA runs high mobility small groups of squishy burst damage characters.

It’s extremely good at the 1 thing it does….

Stomp random solo players…

On a less trolly note, that 1 friggin stunluck/burst mesmer charr always ruins my fun when I down some of your members I’d say I’d love to duel you but I know better then to duel burst classes, pretty much comes down to if I hit infiltrators and dodge at the right half second xD

Insert Personal Achievements and/or Youtube Channel Here

(edited by Scootabuser.4915)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

I need someone to work for me so I can play.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: osif.8673

osif.8673

Let’s be nice guys, PAXA runs high mobility small groups of squishy burst damage characters.

On a less trolly note, that 1 friggin stunluck/burst mesmer charr always ruins my fun when I down some of your members I’d say I’d love to duel you but I know better then to duel burst classes, pretty much comes down to if I hit infiltrators and dodge at the right half second xD

More QQ? No way!

Miller Time – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Not Just A Goodtime – 80 Asura Warrior
[PAXA]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

If you are going to call us out then you have to provide name/guild tag. How else will we know what you are claiming is true?!!

Thanks!

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

BP NSP AR, i promise you this week is going to be different in eternal

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

1/25 BP-AR-NSP