1/25 BP-AR-NSP

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

I for one love being the underdog server (NSP). We have to fight twice as hard as the other servers and pay microscopic attention to tactics and force distribution. Plus there’s something extremely satisfying about triumphing against the odds. SUCH a great feeling when AR or BP lies dead at our feet or we take a key position. Yes, we lost a bunch of guilds to the insanity of server hopping, but I say good riddance to those opportunistic cowards. The guilds and commanders that stuck by NSP are top notch WvW players and good, solid people. We got a lot of heart over here at NSP. We’re all heart.

As for AR and BP, I got no beef with either of them. They both seem like good, hard-working servers. Plus, look at the numbers. We got the most heated, evenly matched scores of all the NA tiers. And we aim to keep it that way.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Aldare.5836

Aldare.5836

To that Asuran elementalist in Spiritholme, thank you for the best duel I’ve ever had. Let’s grab lunch!

Just a Guy

(edited by Aldare.5836)

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Airstu are you new on NSP? I’m not talking about this week.

NSP used to kick both BP and AR kitten early on.

We had two match up vs NSP, and both time it would be +600 for NSP and +10 for others servers.

Just looked through all the scores since we switched to week-long matches, NSP has defeated AR once (dec15-22) and BP never.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

Airstu are you new on NSP? I’m not talking about this week.

NSP used to kick both BP and AR kitten early on.

We had two match up vs NSP, and both time it would be +600 for NSP and +10 for others servers.

Just looked through all the scores since we switched to week-long matches, NSP has defeated AR once (dec15-22) and BP never.

Time to change that. Starting with tonight’s wvw server reset. Be there.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Vigrith.8136

Vigrith.8136

…I like GOAT, they are fun. I like them the most out of all the guilds we’ve been matched up with lately.

Hey man thanks! We GOATs really have worked hard at always trying to focus on fun first. It is surprising how difficult that can be with competitive people that want to win. Cool stuff happens when you find a ways to have fun no matter what the score is.

Vig of [dO]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

I don’t know how I would make it through a work day without all this entertainment. Thanks guys!

Lot of hate coming from bads on this thread, quite amusing. Keep up the good work PAXA, you have ALS posting more then actually playing. I remember awhile back when ALS was mostly upscales… Those were the good days.

Sekz hasn’t done too much serious WvW last few days, zergs kept running away and it got kinda boring…

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Sekz hasn’t done too much serious WvW last few days, zergs kept running away and it got kinda boring…

Oof! Anyone need burn cream? Yeah, me neither…

[Arr][GOAT]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Sorry I should have specified. ALS.

And that Evilzara… that commander is legit!

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Look at the nonsense going on in the other tiers and tell me T6 wasn’t full of awesome this week.

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

[Arr][GOAT]

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Seems people like hitting AR EB keep when I’m online, called 2 BP and 1 NSP attempt this round. Maybe be sneakier or use a lot more golems.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Ela.5829

Ela.5829

Asura Mesmer, Asura Engy, Sylvari Theif
AR – ALS – CMD

1/25 BP-AR-NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Sorry I should have specified. ALS.

And that Evilzara… that commander is legit!

:) You are too kind.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle