1/4/13 CD, IoJ, FA (Round 3)

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiu.8153

Kaiu.8153

@Vigil

Just to be fair, I’ve seen groups of FA camp jumping puzzles killing everyone they see… Especially destroying individuals who have only reached halfway through the puzzle too… :P

in WvW

Posted by: Ren.6351

Ren.6351

CD has been outnumbered lately during Oceanic prime time

Blackgate – Guardian – Leaxanna
Leader of Presence [Awe] – Awevival? :D

in WvW

Posted by: Kman.7358

Kman.7358

There are two major issues with this match-up that I’ve noticed over the past month.

As Arena Net refuses to remove Fort Aspenwood from this bracket I think it has to be said that our server (since GODS basically fell apart) has zero ability to fight against the numbers of IoJ and CD. As much as I don’t doubt the FA guys try (and god knows, I do too), we almost categorically have the outmanned buff which does 3/5ths of nothing to help.

To those of you who say IoJ and CD don’t have some unwritten law – you’re wrong. I’ve witnessed it several times in the EB Jumping Puzzle where CD and IoJ pass each other by like they’re best of friends, whilst I’ll walk in by myself and get slaughtered.

This is not fun. The retort to this kind of statement will inevitably be “then don’t play”, but that’s not the point of a “game”, is it. World vs. World can be a lot of fun, but this type of match up for the past 3 weeks is getting stale. You’ve proven for three weeks running Fort Aspenwood is the bottom of the pile. Congrats. Can we go now?

I think a lot of CD players attack FA, because it’s what has been happening to us. Guildies often complain about how they were going on with their business in the puzzle and get jumped by FA, but I haven’t heard anything like that about IoJ.

Appeased -Team Riot [RIOT] – Blackgate
teamriot.org
twitch.tv/teamriottv

in WvW

Posted by: LaMisT.1863

LaMisT.1863

Actually, if IoJ was in first place, and CD was in second place, it makes perfect sense to go after CD for us. That way, you dont’ catch up. Seriously, it’s like CD is full of whiners who can’t handle a 3 way fight. We knew, and still know, that CD is the bigger threat than FA. Put your big boy pants on!

It’s not about spawn placements. It’s about going for the server that’s most likely to give you trouble. Especially when in first. Stop crying over being “double teamed”, because if you can’t hack it here in T3, you’ll be even more upset if you ever make it to T2.

Just because it didn’t happen last match, or the match before, or any match you’ve ever been in, doesn’t mean a thing. FA didn’t help CD try to take down IoJ the week we won? boo hoo, maybe they’re learning. Maybe they realize that by keeping the scores close, it’s their best chance of staying in T2. CD has some great players/guilds, but your forum warriors are starting to make you sound like a bunch of preteen emo kids. At least FA doesn’t come to the forums to whine…

TYy and I agree with u. Seriously, there is no double teaming going on at all,believe me!Most of the time when we are busy in CD BL we get called back to FA BL because IOJ zerg is there. I can remember when FA was hit every morning by TC and YAks bend at the same time, and yes we felt double teamed and a lot of times we were close to being pushed out of T3..there was even a TC guild called FA(good luck in tier 4)…lol!

But i gotta say we are having a blast with this matchup and even though we are outmanned in EB like 90 percent of the time, we still hold up against superior numbers.

But hey CD, so as u are green right now, would u mind having a day of the open door at your keep? I really need that vista there XD

Btw AVTR, ty for all the awesome fights, too bad we aren’t on the same sever, our guilds would have a blast together!:-)

CD likes to fight with the door open and walls down. maybe you missed it.

I am Help, the Magical White Mushroom. :3

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

We stacked a lot of churns, dropped many-a-portal, but by this point you guys had put some pretty serious arrow cart presence on the inner wall and we couldn’t get past the inner gate. Getting into Garrison was the easy part. Killing the players proved less-so.

We were trying to figure out why the churn wasn’t working so well near the end there. We had 4 elementalists stacking them, but we were only getting 1 or 2 down on average. Are you guys heavy into bunker guardians? We saw a lot of them on the field today, and It’s got a few of my guys thinking it might not be a bad idea to get a few more….

At any rate, amazing fights. We didn’t win, but we’re not ‘gonna cry about it. We’ll see you again tomorrow!

We took garrison back that night, even despite the mass of necro conditions.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

CD has been outnumbered lately during Oceanic prime time

Maybe the rumors that we lost some Oceanics is true. But then again, IOJ, as one of the unofficial Oceanic servers, had always had way more Oceanics than us.

in WvW

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

map and score updates

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

There are two major issues with this match-up that I’ve noticed over the past month.

As Arena Net refuses to remove Fort Aspenwood from this bracket I think it has to be said that our server (since GODS basically fell apart) has zero ability to fight against the numbers of IoJ and CD. As much as I don’t doubt the FA guys try (and god knows, I do too), we almost categorically have the outmanned buff which does 3/5ths of nothing to help.

To those of you who say IoJ and CD don’t have some unwritten law – you’re wrong. I’ve witnessed it several times in the EB Jumping Puzzle where CD and IoJ pass each other by like they’re best of friends, whilst I’ll walk in by myself and get slaughtered.

This is not fun. The retort to this kind of statement will inevitably be “then don’t play”, but that’s not the point of a “game”, is it. World vs. World can be a lot of fun, but this type of match up for the past 3 weeks is getting stale. You’ve proven for three weeks running Fort Aspenwood is the bottom of the pile. Congrats. Can we go now?

Only because u witnessed some stuff in the jumping puzzle, deosn’t prove that there is some kinda law there. Believe me, I’ve seeen IOJ hitting CD pretty hard and cd taking almost all fo IOJ s BL while they were attacking us. This matchup is still fun and we are very close up with the other 2 servers, so I don’t understand why you are so discouraged. Remember TC in tier 3?Now there I got frustrated as we kept getting trashed. GODS fell apart before IOJ was part of tier3, so that has nothing to do with that.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

I joined GODS for a day about a month back.

Not even kidding. 2 hours after I joined, Derv freaked out and ragequit saying he was transferring to TC and everyone should follow him.

At the time I didn’t think much of it. Video game drama. Meh. So I guild quit. The next day he was back, and trying to get GODS back together.

He still plays, and GODS still exists… but not nearly as regular as they once were.

Fort Aspenwood – Elementalist
Character name: Azilyi

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

I think this has very little to do with IOJ or with Drgn. Here’s why:

Next, you misinterpreted what was said. There was no call to consolidate into one server from IOJ. At least not to my (incredibly extensive and always correct) knowledge. JK, maybet here was but I don’t think so. What actually happened is I suggested FA and IOJ team up against CD. Which is only natural, because you’re in first for points and seem to have the largest consistent WvW presence. For either of us to compete we have to target you. IMO my simple suggestion worked. We have a tight score spread and a lot more fighting than in previous weeks. You can’t blame us for this either.

Actually I was referencing a direct quote from a Dragon recruiter who called for big guilds from CD and FA to go to IoJ and consolidate the WvW playerbase in order to whup tier 2. That to me is not very friendly and underhanded. We should strive to promote all servers maintain a healthy WvW population, not make it consolidated to a few servers.

Not at all, I think you’re just upset for other reasons and not seeing clearly right now.

No, you are thinking I am, but in my mind I’m just basing my opinion on facts that I’ve gathered and observed.

And I’m fairly certain that no matter who Blue is, Red will not be able to resist the urge and will continuously push umberglade/durios. Because it’s natural progression, it’s easier. Do I like it as a blue server right now? No, but I also don’t whine about it because I’d do the exact same thing.
Take the points where I can get them from.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

in WvW

Altie.4571

Only because u witnessed some stuff in the jumping puzzle, deosn’t prove that there is some kinda law there. Believe me, I’ve seeen IOJ hitting CD pretty hard and cd taking almost all fo IOJ s BL while they were attacking us. This matchup is still fun and we are very close up with the other 2 servers, so I don’t understand why you are so discouraged. Remember TC in tier 3?Now there I got frustrated as we kept getting trashed. GODS fell apart before IOJ was part of tier3, so that has nothing to do with that.

This.

Why are people saying X server doesn’t deserve to be in this tier? Have you seen the score differences in all other matchups? This is the closest one of the three.

A note: I dislike all other servers. insert random server pride pun here

in WvW

Posted by: Hectoncheir.4210

Hectoncheir.4210

To IoJ,
You seriously need to know how to do a Mesmer sweep. Because you didn’t sweep the hills in your BL, we swipped it from you. Have a nice day.

The squid has enthralled me. All glory to the squid! Hulululululu!
Yours truly, a Stick-wielding Mesmer twit.

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

He still plays, and GODS still exists… but not nearly as regular as they once were.

You do realize that GODS has been fielding 20-60ppl every night for the past 6 weeks right?

Not as regular?? ooook.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in WvW

Altie.4571

And here I thought people played video games to…have fun? The point of doing it in PvP zone is that it becomes a challenge (traversing dangerous territory and all) and then people can have a fun fight afterwards. Honestly, I don’t care if you kill us. I never have. I expect people to kill us every time we have a parade. That is part of the fun.

Buuuut I suppose pretending you’re a battle hardened warrior in a fantasy world with magical weapons is such serious business and SO much higher brow than bovine flash parades. Excuse me for being light hearted and civil! Perhaps the only kind of discourse you’re capable of using and understanding as a surly warrior from the brawny school of the brave is the kind that starts with a kitten remark and ends with an air of superiority.

I hope you feel bigger, badder and better than me. You totally deserve it!

<3 Ellie

If I’m on and the Doly parade needs guards, I’d love to be there and defend it.

Go fuzzies!

in WvW

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Not as regular?? ooook.

RET works with GODS on a regular basis. There are lots of GODS commanders in different groups in different battlegrounds. But you don’t see the Derv Zerg as much anymore.

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

Not as regular?? ooook.

RET works with GODS on a regular basis. There are lots of GODS commanders in different groups in different battlegrounds. But you don’t see the Derv Zerg as much anymore.

Oh yah. We run in 3 to 4 squads a night. 10-25 per squad(zergs in their own rights). Completely different structure than before. We sometimes combine into a zerg of course to get on a karma train, but most of the time we run in squads that are a lot different than what we used to do.

Same amount of “active” people as before, just a bit more specialized.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

in WvW

Posted by: Foss.4830

Foss.4830

To IoJ,
You seriously need to know how to do a Mesmer sweep. Because you didn’t sweep the hills in your BL, we swipped it from you. Have a nice day.

Fair cap. Sadly I wasnt there. Whoever was leading the defense screwed us pretty hard. We generally try to beat it into everyones heads to always sweep for mesmers. Apparently some of them still have alot of learning to do.

Bluecog – Valór [RUN] – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

First people complained that GODS had too large a zerg and we need to split up. Now that we split up, apparently GODS fell apart and isn’t as regular anymore. LOL!

We are actually more active now than before. Same amount of people but doing WvW at more times during the day. We have rules like GODS being the only guild you rep and mandatory call to arms which have helped boost our numbers in WvW.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Posted by: Liability.8261

Liability.8261

As one of the necros in that fight, thank you for noticing.

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

Im no expert at WvW. But I think FA are making some poor tactical decisions. From my experience, IoJ are trying to chip away at CD as they lead. Meanwhile FA are constantly in our home borderlands and like last night, we take SM from CD in EB only to have FA steal it and target our keeps. Like my belief is that the leader in a tier should be targetted by the two behind, not what is happening. Just because you can attack, doesn’t mean you should. And our commanders are often making us pull out of attacks for this reason.

in WvW

Foss.4830

Im no expert at WvW. But I think FA are making some poor tactical decisions. From my experience, IoJ are trying to chip away at CD as they lead. Meanwhile FA are constantly in our home borderlands and like last night, we take SM from CD in EB only to have FA steal it and target our keeps. Like my belief is that the leader in a tier should be targetted by the two behind, not what is happening. Just because you can attack, doesn’t mean you should. And our commanders are often making us pull out of attacks for this reason.

I think the reasoning here is pretty simple. They are 20k behind CD. Virtually 0 chance that they will catch them before the reset. However if they push us on IoJ hard enough they might be able to at least come in 2nd place.

At the rate theyre pushing at. They will probably pass us in a few hours. Well played FA :P

in WvW

Posted by: Mada.5319

Mada.5319

At the rate theyre pushing at. They will probably pass us in a few hours. Well played FA :P

How can you make a statement like this without posting a score update???? :p

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

Actually I was referencing a direct quote from a Dragon recruiter who called for big guilds from CD and FA to go to IoJ and consolidate the WvW playerbase in order to whup tier 2. That to me is not very friendly and underhanded. We should strive to promote all servers maintain a healthy WvW population, not make it consolidated to a few servers.

I don’t see anything secret or dishonest about this. You claim it was done in public (not sure who did it, where they did it etc, but you say it happened). Also, I don’t see anything wrong with it really.

Again, we don’t only recruit from CD or FA, we recruit from EVERY server. On the bottom servers our recruiting is something like “Are you looking for people interested in WvW? Move to IOJ and join Drgn”. Public, honest, serves the playerbase. Not underhanded or unfriendly.

On the top servers our recruiting is like “Roster size is deceptive, are you looking for a place you can make a difference? IOJ has WvW but not 2 hours queues”. Public, honest, and serving the player base.

It’s not dishonest to be yourself. Honestly, where is a better place to be than in a competitive environment with room to grow? IOJ has a great community, and we are recruiting more.

I think your opinion that we are underhanded and unfriendly is just because your server’s BL is painted a different color, that is, at least when we’re not in it doing our own painting.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

You must not have been online on Tuesday night. FA was within 3k of CD and IOJ was 2k behind us. Instead of continuing to focus CD, the IOJ zerg led by TL and Helioz decides to come to FA and spend hours sieging bay keep. This allowed CD to move up the other side of our map with an even larger zerg. Garrison was capped by CD at about the same time IOJ capped bay. What happens next? IOJ leaves allowing CD to take everything IOJ had. For the rest of the night CD held a 400+ ppt and ended up with a 10k+ lead overall.

tldr: IOJ played for 2nd place and handed CD the week.

(edited by Aytrix.4059)

in WvW

KrazyFlyinChicken.5936

Darn it, they caught us.

FA had a tribunal where all the Server Elders convened and broke bread about our overall strategy. Even after many heated debates, political discussion, and poetry we had not come to a consensus. To break the stalemate, we had to pull our pugs out of an attack on SMC to perform a 40-player choreographed rain dance to the [GODS].

In our semi-lucid state (having downed a healthy swig of Borderland ale), we all beheld a golden light descend into the tent. It was a beautiful woman. Strong, powerful, naked. She spun slowly, gazing through us. As she turned, eyes turned downcast in humble awe of the deity.

Everything that happened after was a blur. But when we awoke, the message was clear. Seared into the minds of every FA on the server like a hot iron on a cow’s flank.

“Pick on the little guy.”

So if CD or IoJ ever thinks they’re getting double teamed by FA, I just want you guys to remember that we didn’t have a choice.

And certainly not because there’s a dozen commanders who independently make decisions about what to attack on a given day. No. That’s not how it works at all.

(edited by KrazyFlyinChicken.5936)

in WvW

Posted by: gimmethegepgun.1284

gimmethegepgun.1284

Map and score update:

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

Darn it, they caught us.

FA had a tribunal where all the Server Elders convened and broke bread about our overall strategy. Even after many heated debates, political discussion, and poetry we had not come to a consensus. To break the stalemate, we had to pull our pugs out of an attack on SMC to perform a 40-player choreographed rain dance to the [GODS].

In our semi-lucid state (having downed a healthy swig of Borderland ale), we all beheld a golden light descend into the tent. It was a beautiful woman. Strong, powerful, naked. She spun slowly, gazing through us. As she turned, eyes turned downcast in humble awe of the deity.

Everything that happened after was a blur. But when we awoke, the message was clear. Seared into the minds of every FA on the server like a hot iron on a cow’s flank.

“Pick on the little guy.”

So if CD or IoJ ever thinks they’re getting double teamed by FA, I just want you guys to remember that we didn’t have a choice.

And certainly not because there’s a dozen commanders who independently make decisions about what to attack on a given day. No. That’s not how it works at all.

Haha, sadly our WvW community although isn’t small (we wouldn’t be in this tier otherwise) aren’t large in committed players. The number of players that can log on and stay for an entire duration of a fully upgraded keep siege is surprisingly small. We take what is the most vulnerable which usually means the side that is already focused on defending from 1 front.

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

in WvW

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

You must not have been online on Tuesday night. FA was within 3k of CD and IOJ was 2k behind us. Instead of continuing to focus CD, the IOJ zerg led by TL and Helioz decides to come to FA and spend hours sieging bay keep. This allowed CD to move up the other side of our map with an even larger zerg. Garrison was capped by CD at about the same time IOJ capped bay. What happens next? IOJ leaves allowing CD to take everything IOJ had. For the rest of the night CD held a 400+ ppt and ended up with a 10k+ lead overall.

tldr: IOJ played for 2nd place and handed CD the week.

AHk. Yeah I was online, but spent the entire time in homeland defending it (was a busy night in there). Never went over to EB to check what was going on there.

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

Actually, if IoJ was in first place, and CD was in second place, it makes perfect sense to go after CD for us. That way, you dont’ catch up. Seriously, it’s like CD is full of whiners who can’t handle a 3 way fight. We knew, and still know, that CD is the bigger threat than FA. Put your big boy pants on!

It’s not about spawn placements. It’s about going for the server that’s most likely to give you trouble. Especially when in first. Stop crying over being “double teamed”, because if you can’t hack it here in T3, you’ll be even more upset if you ever make it to T2.

Just because it didn’t happen last match, or the match before, or any match you’ve ever been in, doesn’t mean a thing. FA didn’t help CD try to take down IoJ the week we won? boo hoo, maybe they’re learning. Maybe they realize that by keeping the scores close, it’s their best chance of staying in T2. CD has some great players/guilds, but your forum warriors are starting to make you sound like a bunch of preteen emo kids. At least FA doesn’t come to the forums to whine…

It’s more that people just can’t stand bad excuses.
1. “Why you all up in CD’s grill all the time?”
2. “Cuz you 1st place and that’s how WvW should work.”
3. “Where was that attitude when we were in 3rd place?”

And then from there it’s mostly me posting walls of text about why we get hit first regardless of our score and then people loop back to #2 because I guess they’re just reading the most recent comments and don’t realize we’ve already gone over that.

Perhaps. Knowing a little more about this meltdown of GODS might sate our bloodlust.

I request more information~

@Vigil

Just to be fair, I’ve seen groups of FA camp jumping puzzles killing everyone they see… Especially destroying individuals who have only reached halfway through the puzzle too… :P

The way servers took turns camping those just a few months ago I would be surprised if there weren’t still people that do that on every server. Unless you want to chart out exact times of day when players are camping the jumping puzzles you just seem to be complaining about the game working as intended.

CD likes to fight with the door open and walls down. maybe you missed it.

I remember that at FA garrison but did we do that at CDBL?

And I’m fairly certain that no matter who Blue is, Red will not be able to resist the urge and will continuously push umberglade/durios. Because it’s natural progression, it’s easier. Do I like it as a blue server right now? No, but I also don’t whine about it because I’d do the exact same thing.
Take the points where I can get them from.

I’m fairly certain that will decrease dramatically once CD is green, but we’ll see.

You must not have been online on Tuesday night.
-where IoJ moved-

That night the guild leaders from the CDesert alliance all decided to hand out some heavy beatings. Having all of our top players working on demolishing your zergs showed a lot of players that they would be crushed on any map they went to, and your server stayed demoralized until the fresh wave of players around midnight server time.

IoJ was sent reeling similarly early in the night but we mostly focused on the red borderland because you guys rub us the wrong way. Get your early morning oceanics and midday players in the IoJ section of the map a little more (I mean just look at all the keep caps they stole from you when they came to this tier,) and the CD commanders might turn their disintegrating gaze in that direction, or even focus on dragonbrand if the next most likely server matchup comes along a few weeks from now.

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Hekatombaion.4320

If they independently keep choosing CDBL (minus the automatic few in EB) next week the couple dozen commanders on CD might independently decide to deny FA points until you’re pushed out of the tier.

You’ve seen a couple of nights now what we can do when we feel motivated enough to make it happen. As I’ve said before this has been an escalating cycle of retaliation. FA’s big guilds and commanders need to look at this and ask themselves “is this the ceiling or can they do something even worse?”
From my perspective the smart move seems to be for red to always have or be pushing for at least one keep in IoJBL. Keep CD running mostly on pug power instead of concerted guild efforts with a specific FA priority.

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

If they independently keep choosing CDBL (minus the automatic few in EB) next week the couple dozen commanders on CD might independently decide to deny FA points until you’re pushed out of the tier.

You’ve seen a couple of nights now what we can do when we feel motivated enough to make it happen. As I’ve said before this has been an escalating cycle of retaliation. FA’s big guilds and commanders need to look at this and ask themselves “is this the ceiling or can they do something even worse?”
From my perspective the smart move seems to be for red to always have or be pushing for at least one keep in IoJBL. Keep CD running mostly on pug power instead of concerted guild efforts with a specific FA priority.

Are you seriously trying to bully an entire server with threats of what you will do?

If I could find you in game right now I would /laugh till my cartoon character peed his cartoon pants. You are sounding more like Tarnished Coast than CD. So much for just enjoying the fights and competition, I guess winning by 20k points isn’t enough :P

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

in WvW

Posted by: Saweth You Him.9047

Saweth You Him.9047

How about you push us out of the tier right now if you are so capable. Or how about I try my hand at match manipulation and join the cd server and idle in cd borderlands 24/7 or give away troop strength, makeup, and location and waste keep supply building a line of rams from your garrison to each of the keeps.

so sayeth the great innuendo

in WvW

Posted by: Epidemiology.8496

Epidemiology.8496

Is your in-game character black? Because your kitten is huge, friend. This has been a great matchup, with the smallest gap between 1st and 3rd out of all other tiers (so I highly doubt you could push FA out of tier3), and your toxic attitude is ruining a what was before you came along a civil discourse. And as previously mentioned, the huge gains you garnered on Tuesday were, granted, a very well planned attack, but also because IoJ attacked at the same time (30+ at Bay). With our borderlands capped and two sides to fight, it was rather easy for you to demoralize our already minuscule WvW base in the afternoon compared to your base. CD has been playing well, or more organized at least, but you’re foolish to think you’re nearly as good as your ego will have you to believe; in fact, I truly hope you accumulate enough points to go into Tier 2, just to see how a server that consistently lost to 3rd place in Tier 2 TC would fare – maybe then you’ll rethink your attitude and sympathize with other players for once in your life as you’re getting bombarded and trashed on by better servers. To the other CD and IoJ players – well played.

in WvW

Chaba.5410

As one of the necros in that fight, thank you for noticing.

Good times. It forced me to switch to condition removal skills rather than my more aggressive skills. Peeps around me were doing the same thing.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in WvW

Chaba.5410

How about you push us out of the tier right now if you are so capable. Or how about I try my hand at match manipulation and join the cd server and idle in cd borderlands 24/7 or give away troop strength, makeup, and location and waste keep supply building a line of rams from your garrison to each of the keeps.

The server transfer system should be modified to prevent transfers between servers in a single tier and the tiers both 1 above and 1 below. But allow free transfers to servers in other tiers.

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

Posted by: JoshuaLim.5197

JoshuaLim.5197

So 3 rounds is the expiration date for mutual respect? I certainly hope not

Joshua Omgculling (Thief)
Fort Aspenwood | Deep Penetrations [DPS]

in WvW

Posted by: Kinglette.4906

Kinglette.4906

It seems to be the pattern from our other match ups as well. But I love that people with the biggest mouths don’t have a guild tag showing

80 Guardian, 80 Warrior, 80 Thief
[AVTR] FA

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

Guys guys, chill. All this drama needs to stop- now. Remember we are still gonna be seeing each other again, probably for very long time

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in WvW

Posted by: Kintari.4172

Kintari.4172

@OBEY: Might want to tell the lowbie ranger in EB right now to turn the speed hack off.

Kintari | Rintaki | Rin Taki | Kian Tir | Zahinn | Lith <<< Blackgate >>>

in WvW

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Wow you really sound like TC right now, but tell you what. Even though u guys have a massive population atm with a high presence in wvw, you are nothing like TC and shouldn’t have a chip on your shoulder like that. Guilds from both IOJ and FA are still able to destroy your zergs with like half of the people your zerg has. If you feel sooo much above everyone that u wanna play “wvw tier 3 god”, go ahead, but don’t cry if IOJ and FA aren’t playing by your rules, because we wont.

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

in WvW

Foss.4830

Wow you really sound like TC right now, but tell you what. Even though u guys have a massive population atm with a high presence in wvw, you are nothing like TC and shouldn’t have a chip on your shoulder like that. Guilds from both IOJ and FA are still able to destroy your zergs with like half of the people your zerg has. If you feel sooo much above everyone that u wanna play “wvw tier 3 god”, go ahead, but don’t cry if IOJ and FA aren’t playing by your rules, because we wont.

Its okay. they’re in for a rude awakening when they move up to T2.

in WvW

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

^ We have been there, and it was ugly. I personally wish to stay at T3 for quite sometime as I think this is by far the most exciting matchup.

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

Its okay. they’re in for a rude awakening when they move up to T2.

Ugh. If CD move up that would mean TC would move down again and i really don’t feel like facing those roleplaying dolyak-lovers again..

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: xtraordinary.5704

xtraordinary.5704

/salute the CD d/d ele who had a commander tag. You are the first elementalist who has beaten me in one on one fight. I tried to challenge you again after changing my utility skills but wasn’t able to find a right moment again. Maybe next time…?

I am the mesmer with scepter-pistol/staff confusion-shatter build you fought at south side of RQ.

Florescence / Norn mesmer from IoJ

(edited by xtraordinary.5704)

in WvW

Posted by: Calena.7254

Calena.7254

/cheers … but im no d/d ele … i use scepter

in WvW

Hekatombaion.4320

Are you seriously trying to bully an entire server with threats of what you will do?

Not how I’d frame it at all!
But really, after all the posts saying we get focused because you’re fighting for second, that we get focused because everyone is fighting for first, that we get focused on EB because blue is the weakest position-
After all of those, if we don’t see you carving out any territory on each other’s maps-
Well then there’s only one reason left for you to spend all your time on ours: because we’re weak.

If that is the reason that all the enemy commanders spend their time in CDBL, well then we’re going to have to stop being weak.

Seems like you’d get banned, but hey, I won’t stop you.

but you’re foolish to think you’re nearly as good as your ego will have you to believe; in fact, I truly hope you accumulate enough points to go into Tier 2, just to see how a server that consistently lost to 3rd place in Tier 2 TC would fare

Nah, I just thought it was a humorous way to approach the subject.
However the point about forcing FA down a tier wouldn’t be about moving up to tier two- the idea I was trying to convey was that we put very little pressure on IoJ to the point that we’re not just doing things like denying your garrison to you multiple nights in a row but that you’ve also got the IoJ commanders in your border. Pretty sure if we let our own borderland go entirely to IoJ that they’d finally spend enough time on yours to not just push you down to double digit potential but keep you there for most of the day.

It’s ludicrous the think we’d actually let that happen but that’s also why I thought it was funny.

The server transfer system should be modified to prevent transfers between servers in a single tier and the tiers both 1 above and 1 below. But allow free transfers to servers in other tiers.

That would be terrible for PvE and leveling irl pals. I’d gladly take ten times as many spies as we’ve actually got over that.

It seems to be the pattern from our other match ups as well. But I love that people with the biggest mouths don’t have a guild tag showing

That’s odd. I’m pretty sure you mean me but my guild tag is right at the bottom of every post.

Wow you really sound like TC right now,

This sounds so weird to me. I don’t remember them ever even joking like that, much less claiming it as seriously as you thought I was.

Ugh. If CD move up that would mean TC would move down again and i really don’t feel like facing those roleplaying dolyak-lovers again..

They’re a tier onto you and CD is moving into 1st place. Maybe there’s something to liking dolyak parades.

Just sayin.

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

After all of those, if we don’t see you carving out any territory on each other’s maps-
Well then there’s only one reason left for you to spend all your time on ours: because we’re weak.

If that is the reason that all the enemy commanders spend their time in CDBL, well then we’re going to have to stop being weak.

Well said.

Stuff like this is why I love playing on CD.

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

in WvW

Posted by: Ibbydibby.1238

Ibbydibby.1238

It’s 1 am CST.

For the last few hours, CD has attacked nothing but red locations. As of my logging out of the game for the night red has been wiped from EB; no longer exists in CDBL; has a couple of locations in IJBL where no blue activity exists; and CD is attempting to wipe FA from FABL. FA has gone from about 230 points down to 105 in less than 2 hours, while IoJ went from about 210 to now 235.

It is not a skill thing. The tactics are not really different for anyone. It comes down to amassing supply and then unloading that supply as fast as possible to take objectives. 50 people do that far more effectively than 10. Can’t blame CD tonight for the fact there are so few people to contest them. It just is what it is.

Buffs to karma and experience don’t mean jack if you are unable to accomplish tasks that reward both. The outnumbered buff in this game has to the the dumbest buff in the history of PvP.

The real problem is the scoring system. The scoring system does not adjust for players within the worlds. Quite honestly, Anet should not go with naked totals but should adjust the scores by dividing each scoring period by the number of people that the world used to amass that score in the period it is achieved. In this way skill, not substantially superior zerg numbers, has a role in points.

CD running at 350 points a tick? If they enjoyed 100 people in that scoring period then their scoring rate would be 350/100 = 3.5 points. IoJ running at 200 points a tick? If they had only 50 people maintaining that 200 then they would score 200/50 = 4 points. IoJ would score more because they are achieving more with fewer people.

Just a thought. But unless something is changed, world transfers will continue to exacerbate population imbalance problems.

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Not how I’d frame it at all!
But really, after all the posts saying we get focused because you’re fighting for second, that we get focused because everyone is fighting for first, that we get focused on EB because blue is the weakest position-

Maybe they are just there because you talk a lot of kitten?

Maybe they find blue a soothing color?

Maybe after TC, green to them forever means ‘boring as hell to fight’ so they subconsciously head towards blue?

Maybe alien’s are mind controlling them all because green is their favorite color?

Maybe your delusional and reading a lot more into people having fun than is sane?

Maybe, you are a bully IRL?

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: critz.1620

critz.1620

To IoJ,

Aha! We’re sorry about that. But don’t forget that we “swipped” your garrison and after that, your bay in your own BL last week. You should learn how to mesmer sweep properly so that you won’t lose your just newly capped keeps