10/19 Desolation vs Far Shiverpeaks vs Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: sarmatiko.2843

sarmatiko.2843

Yes he’s from Kodash: http://www.wartower.de/forum/showthread.php?t=837485

I dont thinks this will help them anyway. Yesterday we farmed badges defended Cliffside on Kodash BL for 3 hours with destroyed wall (why fix it if brainless badges coming into your trap non-stop?) and 0 supplies. Killed wave after wave, until we got bored.

(edited by sarmatiko.2843)

in WvW

Posted by: Eulegy.5291

Eulegy.5291

“Ruin doesn’t talk on map chat, instead depending on us randoms either be psychic or in their words “join Ruin”. Any effort at trying to get them to talk is pointless. We are always told to stop the qq.”

Ruin is constantly announcing their TS info for pugs and other smaller guilds. It does not mean you have a guild invite. It’s hard to argue that you feel like you are always in the dark with what is going on when it is simply your lack of initiative to download TS and turn on your speakers. I have yet to see a member belittle any random person on the map who is looking to give input and instead they are interested in all the intel they can get. It’s been repeatedly stated that anyone on deslo is welcome to TS. The majority of the members don’t read chat, they are busy following directions so good luck opening communications that way.

Man i had to edit the hell out of this to stay out of trouble.

Eulegy

in WvW

Posted by: Grommen.7894

Grommen.7894

“Ruin doesn’t talk on map chat, instead depending on us randoms either be psychic or in their words “join Ruin”. Any effort at trying to get them to talk is pointless. We are always told to stop the qq.”

Ruin is constantly announcing their TS info for pugs and other smaller guilds. It does not mean you have a guild invite. It’s hard to argue that you feel like you are always in the dark with what is going on when it is simply your lack of initiative to download TS and turn on your speakers. I have yet to see a member belittle any random person on the map who is looking to give input and instead they are interested in all the intel they can get. It’s been repeatedly stated that anyone on deslo is welcome to TS. The majority of the members don’t read chat, they are busy following directions so good luck opening communications that way.

Man i had to edit the hell out of this to stay out of trouble.

Eulegy

This is right, I am always on TS, I am in Ruin, talking in voice is so much better/faster then typing. Not one person in Team Speak is saying

“Oh look at that guy in chat, let’s belittle him for typing.”

or

“Hey, look a chat user, what a stupid chump.”

Archaos is always asking for people to come into Team Speak to coordinate. He is very level headed.

in WvW

Posted by: Elkantar.9460

Elkantar.9460

Our Community, and most Guild Leaders are against those tactics, even to join enemys to spy or to destroy Supplys, i only can apologize for that Player who acted on his own.
He is not a role model for our playstile.

Charakter: Kindron
Server: Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Krusk.6403

Krusk.6403

You don’t have to apologize for a player you don’t even know. I certainly don’t go around apologizing for everyone doing something wrong in my hometown.

in WvW

Posted by: EmperorOfDoom.4362

EmperorOfDoom.4362

You can say anything you want about match ups but when winning is only a matter of having an off time zone large guild that likes to fight near empty castles then there is definitely something wrong with the system.

All the fights during the day don’t matter at all so looking at score right now is just plain stupid. Having +710 for 8 hours is just to strong right now. All they do is give you a useless out-manned buff ? Yea no that will help.

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

There are many small guilds on Desolation that are increasingly being belittled and marginalised by a certain few large guilds, in particular Ruin.

During the quieter hours, most of us little randoms try our best at forming small strike teams that go around taking camps or towers. However, what makes this work is we use map chat to coordinate efforts.

Ruin doesn’t talk on map chat, instead depending on us randoms either be psychic or in their words “join Ruin”. Any effort at trying to get them to talk is pointless. We are always told to stop the qq.

I’m just particularly annoyed about tonight because our borderlands was a lost cause for about 2 hours. Then a couple of us small random guilds decided to work together and managed to take back not only 2 towers but also the garrison. Shortly after we took the garrison, Ruin arrives in large numbers, starts their zergball and ignores our efforts at coordinating or talking. They just live in their own TS world. We get told to quit our whining as usual or “join Ruin”.

Now, unless Desolation belongs to only 1 guild, at this moment, all I would end with is: “Ruin, great for Desolation’s score, bad for Desolation’s community.”

yes, I am upset at the moment at how Ruin hijacked our efforts and belittled us. I am just making an attempt, no matter how futile, to get Ruin to remember that there are many in Desolation who are not part of Ruin but would give their time to fight for Desolation. All we are looking for is helpful communication from you at times.

Hi mate. I for one know how difficult it is to not only try and coordinate on TS with your guild but at the same time try and coordinate on map chat. It is really hard, especially when the situation changes frequently. The ability to give/recieve information quickly is vital to achieving objectives.

I believe ruin will allow you on their teamspeak, as this is a far superior method of communication or I am sure you would be welcome to join the alliance teamspeak with Iron. All you need is one of your players to listen in or maybe ask for asistance on teamspeak.

They are certainly not belittling, in fact quite the opposite wanting everyone to work together to reach a common goal of winning and in my experience more often than not offer assistance if it is needed.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Sylosi.6503

Sylosi.6503

Arena must rework their WWW-system to disallow night-capping wins.
Period.

You can say anything you want about match ups but when winning is only a matter of having an off time zone large guild that likes to fight near empty castles then there is definitely something wrong with the system.

All the fights during the day don’t matter at all so looking at score right now is just plain stupid. Having +710 for 8 hours is just to strong right now. All they do is give you a useless out-manned buff ? Yea no that will help.

Whilst nightcapping is lame (it makes for pretty dull WvW whichever side you are on and yes rather mucks up the scores), the lack of honesty from some of those who complain only about nightcapping rather than imbalanced numbers as a whole is poor.

Yesterday morning for example (7-10am GMT) FS & Kodash started taking back lots of what they lost the previous night and guess what, Deso were outnumbered, we had the outmanned buff (on at least the map I was on, FS borderlands I think).

Uneven numbers are not exclusive to 3am.

Nor are numbers the only imbalance, as someone who does a bit of levelling in WvW I tend to take far more note of how many green arrows there are on each side when engaging and if you think every 20 vs 20 is a “fair fight” then you are mistaken.

(edited by Sylosi.6503)

in WvW

Posted by: Chewbiduhwa.9756

Chewbiduhwa.9756

Personally i think Far Shiver’s need to stop complaining about night capping, We had that problem we solved it, That simple.

Besides if your so against it then why do you have a thread looking for NA team, Not to mention i heard you have a night cap guild and they turned out to be weak as RUIN swept them a side.

Other than the kittening and moaning i am pleased with Far Shiver so far the fights have been close and have been great fun. Although when we fight again next week and BlackTide come up i think Far Shivers may drop to Tier 3

WSR Comm BBB GM
Founder of The IRON Triangle

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow of Azrael.1205

Shadow of Azrael.1205

Not to mention i heard you have a night cap guild and they turned out to be weak as RUIN swept them a side.

What’s the name of this mysterios guild ?

in WvW

Posted by: Daxter.4286

Daxter.4286

Hi mate. I for one know how difficult it is to not only try and coordinate on TS with your guild but at the same time try and coordinate on map chat. It is really hard, especially when the situation changes frequently. The ability to give/recieve information quickly is vital to achieving objectives.

I completely agree with this. It’s so hard to keep tabs on normal chat while communicating with your own guild on Team Speak, although it would be vital to share intel with the rest of the people in the map. Today morning we had good siege wars against Far Shiverpeaks in Kodash borderlands. Kodash seemed more than content on just sitting on their towers and keep while we were battling it out(although we did reset one of their towers at one point while duking it out with FS). Also looking at that screenshot from Gray, our siege golem seems to be still parked at our keep. Anyone out there, feel free to put it to good use!

Extraordinary Gentlemen[EXG] – Desolation[EU]

in WvW

Posted by: Ral.5326

Ral.5326

Personally i think Far Shiver’s need to stop complaining about night capping, We had that problem we solved it, That simple.

Desolations problem was that you weren’t able to compete against other servers with equal numbers and you didn’t solve that problem, you just gave up trying.

Not to mention i heard you have a night cap guild and they turned out to be weak as RUIN swept them a side.

Err, i think you are confusing players with npcs. Still i’m sure taking a keep vs the mighty npcs was a great victory for them.

in WvW

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

When you’re playing on a map where one of our large guilds is present, you really should (if they allow it) join their voice coms. Chat communication does not work well in many situations where fast action is required.

If you’re a serious WvW player, join their coms, it helps everyone if you simply communicate and be a little social.

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Verhoeven.7364

Verhoeven.7364

the only reason we (FS)are behind in prime time is because we have to come back every time reclaiming the map because in the night u guys took everything and upgraded keeps. Its much easier to defend then during the day.

in WvW

Posted by: Junal.2469

Junal.2469

RUIN major force are offline atm but yet Desolation server is a head?!! So please stop whining about them! And DO believe that Desolation had changed & it’ll keep improving it self!

Last and not least /salute to FS had great fun fighting against you on Kodash/Desolation borderlands

Junal – Legacy of Raiders [LoR] Co-Leader
Desolation(EU)
http://legacyofraiders.enjin.com

(edited by Junal.2469)

in WvW

Posted by: mawricus.9651

mawricus.9651

Actually we don’t complain and we’re looking for US guilds right here: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/FS-inviting-US-and-Latin-American-guilds-to-conquer-the-EU-top-spot-and-Eurpeans-welcome-too/first#post486884

I’m glad for Ruins successes and applaud their strength.

in WvW

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

I thought we were behind the “nightcapping QQQQ” conversations.

As for Desolation giving up easily when losing… I remember 2 weeks ago, we were in dead last place in our match-up, around 20k points behind 2nd place. We pushed back during the week to claim 2nd place and put pressure on 1st place. This is before any big US guild joined our server and was also after a number of difficult weeks dropping from the top tier.

I think as a server we are aware that our day-time teams need some work/numbers (especially mornings). If you people making false accusations were to see the state of our server 2-3 weeks ago and how far we have come, you would realise how ridiculous your arguments are.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in WvW

Posted by: Nirvana.8302

Nirvana.8302

the only reason we (FS)are behind in prime time is because we have to come back every time reclaiming the map because in the night u guys took everything and upgraded keeps. Its much easier to defend then during the day.

Far Shiverpeaks is very much like Blacktide.

• At around 4 AM GMT the Russians start logging on.
  • By 6 AM GMT they already outnumber Desolation heavily and we are forced to concentrate on holding just a single map.
  • By 8 AM GMT every map (except EB) is usually controlled by Blacktide/Far Shiverpeaks.

Both Desolation and Far Shiverpeaks have a strong non-prime time presence. Far Shiverpeaks is very strong during Asian/Oceanic prime time (because Russians seem to play very, very early). Desolation is strong during UK & US prime time (because we have Ruin + Brits seem to play very late).

We can argue forever about which non-prime time presence is more beneficial, but it won’t get anyone anywhere. Desolation kittening about the Russians is just as bad as Far Shiverpeaks kittening about the Americans. Instead both servers should just be happy that at least we’re not in Tier 1, where all three servers have a much greater coverage than both Deso and FS.

In closing, just try to have fun in this matchup, because chances are we’ll be seeing a lot of each other in coming weeks.

in WvW

Elkantar.9460

Guys come down You should give us Kodashians some credit, atleast we can help to make on of you win this matchup. At the moment most guys are annoyed of RUIN Nightcapping but dont complain to it, just want revenge. You see we can stand our ground even when we know bracket 2 is insanely tough in europe, especially against Nug or Iron, and our “Organized Randoms” could even win some fights, i look forward for more good Fights and Shake Hands style.

The bugged orb will be no problem anymore after the Halloween Patch. As long as both of you beat on us, dont let us take back ground we will beat you two back Thats WvW Stands for, logical non official Part Time Alliances due to the Mapchanges and Combat signs.

in WvW

Posted by: Pherenice.8124

Pherenice.8124

Just join Teamspeak for WvW, any serious players should always be on that.
Your free to join our teampeak even when not having a mic !!!
its just 100 times better then stop and type stop and type stop and type…

And please…… each server is trying to get off peak windows covered as its the only way to make sure to make it to the finals…

So far the battles have been epic between us i dont understand all that mud throwing comments…

Both Iron and Ruin are trying to lift Desolation to tier 1 and so far things are looking good, but it aint easy as both Kodash and Far Shiverpeaks are fighting like lions.

in WvW

Chewbiduhwa.9756

I have a better idea as we know Kodash And Far shiver has some agreement or just mutual distaste for Desolation, Either way its not working for holding on to First and we will win sooo….

Kodash Aim for Farshiver! Lets knock them down to Tier 3 its going to happen anyway.

WSR Comm BBB GM

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

So its Sunday Night and your still getting beat?? I guarantee if every one of our servers had the 500 peeps each Desolation would hammer your two servers, live with it.

Get it back on Monday – Friday 7 am – 5pm when Desolation have jobs to go to

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: KnightFire.2597

KnightFire.2597

A lot of you are complaining about night capping but who’s night are you talking about?
Are you actually saying that Areanet should exclude players from WvW?
Are you guys so unable to adapt to the intelligence of one other server to fill gaps in their ranks?
I think a lot of you that are complaining should spend less time doing so and more time recruiting members and guilds to fill your gaps. If you did that then you might enjoy the game more.

Dark Knightfire – Thief | Kal Knightfire – Warrior | Spoiler Knightfire – Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

Monday – Friday 7 am – 5pm ……………ask Blacktide

Its funny when servers cap at that time they think its skill, even though not many Desolation WvW are on at that time

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

(edited by Dyno.9467)

in WvW

Posted by: Krusk.6403

Krusk.6403

As a german server it’s a bit more complicated to find someone for offtime-hours…

Yeah yeah, I know…we germans could just go to an int server.

in WvW

Posted by: Modeus.7924

Modeus.7924

I think you left off the key part at the end of the sentence. Join Ruin on our TS server.
While we are recruiting feel free to ask for an invite! We work hard to support our fellow guilds and players. It is difficult to monitor team and map chat in the middle of a battle and easy to miss a specific message. If your have critical intel be clear concise and REPEAT IT we are not ignoring you however, we may have our hands full and not able to shift forces to assist.

—Modeus—
—Modea Farstrider—
[RUIN]

in WvW

Chewbiduhwa.9756

I have yet to see RUIN tell people to stop qq. Personally though both IRON and Ruin open there teamspeaks to all Pugs So why not use it i would prefer a full 166 use a ts for ultimate coordination.

Personally as for bad for the community i have yet to see an impact on this.

WSR Comm BBB GM

in WvW

Posted by: Kirtai.9023

Kirtai.9023

Join Ruin on our TS server.

I find it a bit too confusing to be on multiple TS at once.
My own guild has one and I sometimes drop in on IRONs. Now I’m supposed to join three?

Shiori Flutura – Human Mesmer
Mairi Lestari – Human Elementalist
Desolation EU

in WvW

Chewbiduhwa.9756

I have up to 6 Ts’s As i diplo among a few guilds and i have them all open at once, There is a tab system for TS3.

WSR Comm BBB GM

in WvW

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

I haven’t seen this ‘bad behavior’ from RUIN yet, rather the opposite, I’ve enjoyed playing with them. I’m a one man solo guild not part of any alliances, so if this was as kittenome claim, I should have noticed it, right?

I’ve also never seen RUIN members pick on other guilds, anywhere. Not saying it isn’t happening, but I play WvW all the time and I’ve simply never seen it.

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Vukanigia.5496

Vukanigia.5496

Desolation have some good PvE guilds (like Ruin). Without you guys it would not be fun to play vs Desolation at prime time. Just be honest, without points you consume at no resistance you are just for rank 15-18

First day on Eternal was not even fun for me and my guild, but ok, i know you have that pve guild and there is nothing we could do about it. Good luck vs French servers.

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/5565/gw047j.jpg

in WvW

Junal.2469

@Vukanigia when was that screenshot taken?

This was taken 11:27pm today
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/wvwscore.jpg

Desolation(EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Jarv.1972

Jarv.1972

Have to say if it weren’t the fact of having to get all our guild to move I’d be off from Deso. The daytime/evening players are so defeatist and only seem to want to fight when its easy. I’ve jet to see a decent commander who actually thinks about defending occasionally and not just Zerging from one place to another and letting everything fall behind them.

in WvW

Junal.2469

Jarv which commander were you chasing? there are few who have the commander icon but don’t have the skills. There are some that I know and had played with for sometime, their word is a command to me!

Desolation(EU)

in WvW

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

Not to mention that every night I’ve seen RUIN try and expand into the borderlands and get embarrassed by the other servers.

They do well in EB but they come into the borderlands and just try and facerub their way through the gate, which is (while hilarious to watch) horribly ineffective and they’ve basically been handing free badges to the other servers, Kodash especially.

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

in WvW

Posted by: Kracin.6078

Kracin.6078

Not to mention that every night I’ve seen RUIN try and expand into the borderlands and get embarrassed by the other servers.

They do well in EB but they come into the borderlands and just try and facerub their way through the gate, which is (while hilarious to watch) horribly ineffective and they’ve basically been handing free badges to the other servers, Kodash especially.

i do believe we spent an hour or two taking 95% of the whole map last night, and we spent a good 3 hours chasing a force of 30 or so FS that kept breaking into unupgraded keeps and towers because there were no other players anywhere… easy to see when you can move a force of 50 or more people between any zone you want without ever seeing a queue….

oddly enough, the funny thing about EB is that once we owned it all the whole server that was in EB and defending near the other servers spawn points decided it was a good time to hit the jump puzzle. so while we were trying to keep our lead in the borderlands by chasing ghosts and having to spread thing and use scouts. we also had to continually move back to EB to kick out the force of people that kept trying to take towers back because there were more than 30 some odd people in the jump puzzle in EB, and when we asked them to please hurry up and head out to help defend, we got a lot of flak about how they can do what they want.

and then an hour later, after we had to pull back out of the borderlands for the 5th time to kick them out of towers in the SW due to not having any defenders (yes, we counted the number of people helping to defend, and it was about none or close to none, they were completely unopposed).

so in the end, we lost to the time zone boss once again, we may be an NA guild with some branches extending into other areas, but at 1-2 in the morning, there isn’t much you can do when all of your people are logging out for the day and the rest of the server is complacent from owning the board for a few hours and decides to just puzzle it up instead of keeping what we have.

i hope in the future, the server realizes that we need everyone that is there to help out, and that if you absolutely have to do that jump puzzle to save a couple of silver or something, then just be done with it and head back out.

so to the OP, i would love to see some vids of what you call facerubbing a gate while giving kodash tons of badges… because every night ive been on, we have won most of our fights up until our forces start to completely log out. we are doing our best, but we cant cover 4 zones and keep them covered for 12 hours, it just isn’t possible for anyone

in WvW

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

Equally impressed and disgusted by Kodash players, who ninja took Greenbriar on Kodash borderlands. Deso was fighting FS who were trying to retake the keep. We were at the front and I personally was manning a arrow cart, and out of no where the keep turns red. Nice glitch, and to pull it off while we was defending it……………

in WvW

Brunners.7251

so to the OP, i would love to see some vids of what you call facerubbing a gate while giving kodash tons of badges… because every night ive been on, we have won most of our fights up until our forces start to completely log out. we are doing our best, but we cant cover 4 zones and keep them covered for 12 hours, it just isn’t possible for anyone

I don’t have any video.

But we clearly have different views on what constitutes “winning fights” is.

I’ve sat and watched you lot just continually zerg up to gates. No siege or anything. Just zerg up to the gate and die when you can’t get in.

I’ve seen RUIN members laugh in map chat about how they don’t need siege and that zerging the door works for them. I’ve SEEN an entire ruin zerg wiped out by forces you outnumbered.

You guys are effective because there’s so many of you.

Tactically though…well, judging by what I’ve seen with my own two eyes… you’re pretty kitten.

in WvW

Kracin.6078

I don’t have any video.

But we clearly have different views on what constitutes “winning fights” is.

I’ve sat and watched you lot just continually zerg up to gates. No siege or anything. Just zerg up to the gate and die when you can’t get in.

I’ve seen RUIN members laugh in map chat about how they don’t need siege and that zerging the door works for them. I’ve SEEN an entire ruin zerg wiped out by forces you outnumbered.

You guys are effective because there’s so many of you.

Tactically though…well, judging by what I’ve seen with my own two eyes… you’re pretty kitten.

funny because any time we are on ts, we call for siege to go down immediately. and we havent had more than 70 in wvw at one time the last couple of nights (70 spread between 4 zones mind you)

you seem to be one of those people that just likes to give a skewed viewpoint on things, so i guess ill just leave it at that before you start saying other things.

maybe you are confusing trolls in map chat for actual ruin members. trust me, it happens a lot, and then people wonder why we stay out of map chat talks

in WvW

Kracin.6078

^ it is somewhat odd though that anyone else who has really worked with us during the times that we man the fields, have a 180 degree opinion than yours as well……. odd right

in WvW

Brunners.7251

funny because any time we are on ts, we call for siege to go down immediately. and we havent had more than 70 in wvw at one time the last couple of nights (70 spread between 4 zones mind you)

you seem to be one of those people that just likes to give a skewed viewpoint on things, so i guess ill just leave it at that before you start saying other things.

maybe you are confusing trolls in map chat for actual ruin members. trust me, it happens a lot, and then people wonder why we stay out of map chat talks

Well, I call things as I see em, so sorry if I got the wrong end of the stick. But from everything I’ve seen RUIN aren’t anything special, they’re just a large guild that have lost out on a lot of tactical battles.

Again, that’s only what I’ve seen. Maybe I’ve caught you guys at a bad time, maybe when I wasn’t around you beat the other teams with great tactical knowledge.

I’m not trying to give skewed viewpoint. My opinion, from my experience, is you guys are over rated.

Maybe that will change in the future. Who knows.

And as to your last post: it’s not odd at all. IRON and RUIN are like best buds, so it’s no surprise you’ve got good things to say about each other.

It is odd the number of small guilds that feel you push them aside though, right?

(edited by Brunners.7251)

in WvW

Posted by: oli.4786

oli.4786

I joined RUIN teamspeak a few hours after WvW reset and went along with the RUIN zerg. That particular zerg wiped 3 times against a Kodash keep in a row.

After that I started to follow another commander who tried some more subtle tactics.

in WvW

Posted by: Zumazen.6742

Zumazen.6742

T1 keep with no defenders can have the gate down very quick with out siege, a upgraded keep we will always use siege. Also, just because you see some Ruin tags in a zerg, doesn’t mean its a “ruin” zerg. I often go to other borderlands while waiting for the que in what ever BL is our main BL.

No guild wins every fight, but we definitely win more then we lose and with so many great deso wvw guilds, that trend will continue.

Ruin

in WvW

Brunners.7251

T1 keep with no defenders can have the gate down very quick with out siege, a upgraded keep we will always use siege. Also, just because you see some Ruin tags in a zerg, doesn’t mean its a “ruin” zerg. I often go to other borderlands while waiting for the que in what ever BL is our main BL.

No guild wins every fight, but we definitely win more then we lose and with so many great deso wvw guilds, that trend will continue.

The zergs I am talking about are majority ruin members. That’s why I class them as RUIN zergs.

And you might win more than you lose but that’s based entirely on numbers and not your tactical abilities.

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

@ Raap
FS went to sleep its a simple as that. You seem to forget how we capped 2 BL held you at one and controlled EB easily on Saturday. Apologies if we have school and work to get up for the next day. If you were on Deso from the start then you will remember us wiping the floor with you in T1. Without RUIN Deso are nothing.

Not butthurt, but people forget how good FS really are. At our full strength there are very few servers that can match us.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: SneakyErvin.3056

SneakyErvin.3056

Sorry, but comparing US nightcapping to Russian morning capping just isnt the same thing, not even close.

There is an avarage of 8h difference between europe and the US, while russians are only 2 hours ahead of central europe. That gives the US roughly 6 hours extra. This might not be so serious on weekends when people can sit up and play. But during weekdays its a hell of alot different. When euros have their morning time its usually time for work, when US nightcapping starts its after work.

When euros sleep, americans play.
When americans sleep, euros work.
When americans work, euros play vs other euros in equal numbers or close to it.

Big difference.

Let Valkyries guide me to my destiny.

in WvW

SneakyErvin.3056

@Raap: Your screeny is taken at 23.40 on a sunday. It’s work tomorrow for many so most of FSP prolly logged already.

While in the US is around 3-4 in the afternoon, which is primetime on a sunday for gaming.

in WvW

SneakyErvin.3056

“Up until about 2 hours ago” Well that is when we lost our keeps, when we got zerged by a mass of ruin players. Before that it was pretty even because I looked at the map before joining and it was roughly 33% of the cake for each server.

1 hour ahead of most EU players on deso, so that means its probably smack dab in the middle of FSP time, which doesnt make it change one bit. Since that would mean its that time for FSP people whoe have probably already logged, since we are 1h ahead maybe. Or what is the point you are trying to provE?

It still doesnt matter how deso tries to twist and turn it, having a heavy US crowd is very rewarding compared to an eastern crowd. Being behind in time is just much better.

(edited by SneakyErvin.3056)

in WvW

Elkantar.9460

We Kodashians are known to fight Outnumbered hill up, so we are specialised in build out keeps, defend them with 5-10 players vs 80 Attackers for hours or atleast a long time.

What should we do otherwise? we even have outnumbered buff midday on weekend any questions?

For that i think we do pretty well, and i hope someday some US or Russian Guilds give us some love even when we are a german server. Actually i cant understand A-Net, Free Transfer, Elo System for WvW, 24/7 needed time Coverage, the ability to play on EU Server from USA, Oceanic etc. Why not Internation Worldwide servers? But well they didnt expect us to love WvW and play it like we do, with passion

But its sad that time coverage and elo system destroy totally some servers WvW Population, and anyone want to be on Bracket T1. No Server can say we are the best, only some Servers have strong guilds or players who can play and win outmanned. But that isnt shown in the Elo, lets look at FS they have some very strong guilds and good players. But will loose cause they dont have a nighttime. Look at Kodash some good organisation on the Server, some good players and also guilds, but no time coverage.

(edited by Elkantar.9460)

in WvW

SneakyErvin.3056

Agreed Elkantar. They should have seen it coming long before release.

Not sure what they can do to change it into a working state though. Currently its a mess.