10/19 Desolation vs Far Shiverpeaks vs Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Swiss.1328

Swiss.1328

I don’t get it. For at least 2/3 of our early match up’s we were getting steam rolled by night forces and joining the matches in the morning/evening to find entire bases lost from the night before, culminating in the scenario where we dropped down rankings and found ourselves hideously outnumbered even in prime time.

For weeks we were basically told to deal with it “war is 24/7” etc.

Well now Desolation has ‘dealt’ with it – thanks to Iron and others guilds for getting organised, and for Ruin for giving us that important night presence – and now other servers and moaning about it. Some posters in this very thread (ironically from the same servers that were night capping us hard before) now claiming that they only have 10/20 per map at night V’s desolations 100’s.

So is all night capping bad, or just when the other servers have a bigger nightcap group than your own?

in WvW

Posted by: kevin.3584

kevin.3584

Okey, so i’ve been reading this post for a bit. Seems like a lot of players don’t like us (Desolation) because we have the benefit of an American guild. Because we have a night team, we get to win the matches pretty easily, working our way up the charts. But really, what’s the big deal? The point of a ranking system is that you fight servers that matches your strength. In a week or 2 you will be matched up against servers without a night team and things will be fun again. No more maps of one color.

Same goes for me, personally. I just want to have good fights in wvw, don’t care if it’s Tier 1 or Tier 6. Guess we are working our way up to the top now where we will face other servers with night teams so things will become more interesting for us as well. (i hate it when map is all blue and i have nothing to do )

For those who think it’s unfair: That might be, but would you also think it’s unfair if this happened on your own server? Would you talk to the american guild leader and tell them to go get lost? I can hardly imagine such things to happen.

I hope you guys are also finding an awesome guild that wants to join your nightcrew and maybe we will meet again in the future on even grounds

PS. Sorry for all the grammar errors xD

in WvW

Posted by: Auzegeist.2836

Auzegeist.2836

Okey, so i’ve been reading this post for a bit. Seems like a lot of players don’t like us (Desolation) because we have the benefit of an American guild. Because we have a night team, we get to win the matches pretty easily, working our way up the charts. But really, what’s the big deal? The point of a ranking system is that you fight servers that matches your strength. In a week or 2 you will be matched up against servers without a night team and things will be fun again. No more maps of one color.

Same goes for me, personally. I just want to have good fights in wvw, don’t care if it’s Tier 1 or Tier 6. Guess we are working our way up to the top now where we will face other servers with night teams so things will become more interesting for us as well. (i hate it when map is all blue and i have nothing to do )

For those who think it’s unfair: That might be, but would you also think it’s unfair if this happened on your own server? Would you talk to the american guild leader and tell them to go get lost? I can hardly imagine such things to happen.

I hope you guys are also finding an awesome guild that wants to join your nightcrew and maybe we will meet again in the future on even grounds

PS. Sorry for all the grammar errors xD

Couldnt agree more its like people complaining that Manchester United are buying non-English players to with the English Premier League. There is only one way to get to a high level of game play or in this case a decent challenge, and that is to use every tool available to you QQing on a forum about the bad Americans or the naughty French-Canadian guilds is not going to get you anywhere, its like i’ve said before evolve or sink its pretty simple. But then again with the green eyed monster is easier to blame someone else on other servers than look at what’s going wrong in your own.

in WvW

Posted by: DrunkenChip.8504

DrunkenChip.8504

Swiss you managed it with players from other continents and timezones. Servers who nightcapping you comes from the same timezones like you.

You are strong only with the RUIN-alliance. They PvDoor in the night and upgrade all towers and keeps.

Desolation organized nothing for the night only a mass zerg guild from an other continent.

I wonder if Aborstone is happy to fight with maximal 100 players against 450 – 500 whole night during the weekdays.

in WvW

Posted by: Choko.6821

Choko.6821

Arbor don’t have skilled players, since on past with Seafarer 1on1 we joke them out 1on2 zerg we joke them out only 1on3 they can overcome(And that is French with 3 orb power). The matchup between 1:5 for French first timer are going be funny. xD

in WvW

Posted by: Miporin.3529

Miporin.3529

Enjoy you oneside map Deso and your nightcapping when everyone is at bed.
No fun, no pvp, no more conquest and easy karma/money for another week till you all leave bored because there is nothing more to do.

For all FS players, leave the pvp world map and let them alone, or move to another server like Underworld where there this crap don’t happen.

People forget is a game, you gain nothing and lose nothing, we play for fun, but wake up with the map all blue is not fun anymore neither for us neither for Deso, and i don’t have time to play with you between our base and the keep 24/7.

Have fun, cya.

(edited by Miporin.3529)

in WvW

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

Auzegeist

Before you say ‘whine whine whine blah blah’ about 24/7 coverage get with the programme, its going to happen, it is happening, you either evolve or fade away. Was really looking forward to the battles this week but been such a let down. Lets hope next week is much much better.

I’ve been very dissapointed as well. I’m from FS and yes we’ve been loosing to servers with night shifts pretty much since launch but I’ve enjoyed epic battles regardless because for me it’s not all about just the points.
Sure it’s nice to win but at the end of the day it’s the actual action that brings the most fun not some stupid figures.
But the only things our players do is whine about it instead of taking action by trying to form alliances with NA players like Deso did.
Furthermore I’m almost getting ashamed of my server with the loud minority here on the forums trash talking but I’m too loyal to it (been playing on it since BWE1) to do a server transfer.
The only reasons I haven’t been on the battle field this week is because I’m PvX player,spent a sizable amount of my gaming time in PvE this week and because apparently the big WvW guilds gave up and spent time crying instead of playing.

in WvW

Miporin.3529

@These tears are delicious

I play for fun and for pvp, i don’t have fun play with your nutcup between my base and the keep for all the day. I gain nothing, you gain nothing, so what?
Seems here you are the only one already bored.

in WvW

Posted by: Snort.3698

Snort.3698

Well played to desolation hope you get to tier one.

Too many bad losers in WvWvW.

What are Far Shiverpeaks like, I have never played them and they will be in our next match up.

What are there play times, who are the guilds to watch for.

btw Blacktide is still looking for EU and US guilds.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Project-Blacktide-Pan-Continental-Alliance-Looking-for-US-and-EU-Guilds/page/2#post534506

Snorth Tufmudda – The UnNamed _ThUn.
Project Blacktide 24/7 http://tinyurl.com/a3unn9b

(edited by Snort.3698)

in WvW

Auzegeist.2836

I play for fun and for pvp, i don’t have fun play with your nutcup between my base and the keep for all the day. I gain nothing, you gain nothing, so what?

In a few weeks you’ll find a tier that suits your servers level, then it will be good times all around then no? All the QQing is embarrassing. If your getting beat do it with dignity instead of coming on a forum and rattling out excuse after excuse. Try saying WP to the other team for not only out manning you but out playing you also, or has the days of congratulating other players/servers gone?

in WvW

Miporin.3529

In a few weeks you’ll find a tier that suits your servers level, then it will be good times all around then no? All the QQing is embarrassing. If your getting beat do it with dignity instead of coming on a forum and rattling out excuse after excuse. Try saying WP to the other team for not only out manning you but out playing you also, or has the days of congratulating other players/servers gone?

I’m not QQing like you do it now, i just report a mechanic failure, Anet should block americans/people outside europe to play on our servers to reduce this issue. This is what i ask for because i want have fun and pvp.
Pvp with your nightcapping server is ridiculous and delusional and not fun at all. You have no balls to conquer our holding during the daytime simply because you can’t even with a zerg because you have only numbers-24/7 nerds.
Well enjoy your blue map, i give up, is a waste of time here too.

in WvW

Posted by: edamber.1549

edamber.1549

Seems like most ppl on FS have stopped going to WvWvW. Logged in this morning and found maybe 1 or 2 FS players in EB. This is really really boring, WvWvW is the only thing I do in the game and now that’s disabled for me…

in WvW

Posted by: Quartz.3462

Quartz.3462

I really wish there will be less Q.Q from everyone. If it’s by the rules then find the sneakiest tactic. If you can pull off such an effective tactic then good for your server. It just means your server/guild/zerg has better communication, teamwork and organisation to beat the 1337 1v1 skillz of FS.

I only play on EU afternoons and evenings but I like the coordination and communication in desolation. I rarely see any RUIN about (maybe since it’s not their evenings?) and I don’t think that desolation players are innately skilled that any other servers. But I like the community as the vast majority are friendly and cooperative. I’m glad desolation lost those weeks ago and all the raging whiners left the server. The community is great to WvW to with and I have fun even if I lose a camp/keep etc. I just worry that those raging whiners will transfer back again so I hope that Anet stops free transfers soon or else deso will be filled by players like the whiners from FS the minute they lose.

in WvW

Miporin.3529

@Seems like most ppl on FS have stopped going to WvWvW

Indeed, what’s the point and the fun to pvp if you aren’t able to move out from your spawn waypoint and everything is blue?
Deso conquer overnight without any effort and fight when everyone sleep. No point to do pvp at these conditions.
We have EU and US servers, Anet should make this Guest system asap so americans stop to move here in Eu and ruin everything.
Cya.

(edited by Miporin.3529)

in WvW

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

Miporin

Anet should block americans/people outside europe to play on our servers to reduce this issue.

It’s pretty naive to think that would work and do the game any good. You noticed the outcry prior to launch when they announced purchasing the game would be region locked and everybody complaining they wouldn’t be able to play when for example traveling for business or when living in NA and working nightshifts so during their gaming hours NA servers are asleep?

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

Well its daylight on EU now & Deso has 600+ points.So you tell me they win with nighttime EU caps?

in WvW

Posted by: Swiss.1328

Swiss.1328

Swiss you managed it with players from other continents and timezones. Servers who nightcapping you comes from the same timezones like you.

You are strong only with the RUIN-alliance. They PvDoor in the night and upgrade all towers and keeps.

Surely, regardless of where the players come from, the result is the same. The night cappers of other server be it from France, Russia or where ever were pvd’ing as well to upgrade all the towers and keeps?

At least now they will have a force to fight against, and dare say, improve the enjoyment for all the servers involved?

Desolation organized nothing for the night only a mass zerg guild from an other continent.

I wonder if Aborstone is happy to fight with maximal 100 players against 450 – 500 whole night during the weekdays.

Taking your numbers (with a pinch of salt), they may not be happy to fight 100 v 450 (or 100v166 on one map?) but were they happy to fight 100v 10/20/30?

I bet the answer was yes.

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Temporarily locking for clean up

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi everyone.

In the interest of allowing the worlds to have a place to discuss their matches, we’re going to re-open this thread one last time. We have taken the time to clean this thread up and there was a lot to be cleaned out.

These threads are for discussing WvWvW. If any further infractions are commited as those that have been cleaned, this thread will be closed and infractors will be dealt with.

Thanks for your understanding

in WvW

Posted by: PlacidPanda.8546

PlacidPanda.8546

You are funny, why have separate servers per zone, and at the same time allow the current situation? Once the game became impossible, frustrating and so on. This will be my last post about this, I feel that I will not play wvw.

in WvW

Posted by: Kracin.6078

Kracin.6078

^ what the mod said.

it’s a 24 hr game, if a server has more people on at a time than you don’t there is nothing to do but either try to find more people to fight them at that time, or wait til it somehow evens itself out. or, do what some people did and move your guild to a server that needs your “prime time” fighting in their “off time”, and that is the only solution.

somehow i don’t think people are realizing that FSP won’t have to keep fighting deso all the time, so all of these complaints are for nothing…. there is a reason FSP is not tier 1, and deso is going to move up to tier 1… FSP saying things about “nightcapping” and how badly they are losing, when there are 3 other servers besides deso that would annihilate FSP anyway is just funny to most people.

on that note, lets see what happens when deso hits tier 1, then fsp can be back to normal with their 12 hours of fighting, and 12 hours of 20v20v20 on all maps like it apparently was before all of this -rolleyes-

(edited by Kracin.6078)

in WvW

Posted by: Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

From my point of view is not about winning or losing or with tier U are, I try to show a bigger picture a current situation …
Importing NA- register ( base in NA ) players to European WvW competition to get 24/h coverage will in result destroy identity Europeans servers, in time EU region this way will become another semi- american zone …
In one post I wrote so this is a exploit free server transfer between EU and NA – and this is a truth Anet left this option for this who travel a lot across continents in real life and still want to play with friends …
So to keep fair play and Identity EU competition I think access to WvW competition should be restricted by region where U bought – register a game ( and for this who travel a lot by IP address )…
This is my last post hire I hope so now I clear my point of view …

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

Hi everyone.

In the interest of allowing the worlds to have a place to discuss their matches, we’re going to re-open this thread one last time. We have taken the time to clean this thread up and there was a lot to be cleaned out.

These threads are for discussing WvWvW. If any further infractions are commited as those that have been cleaned, this thread will be closed and infractors will be dealt with.

So, are you going to do anything to change the current situation? At least you could clarify the reason why there are seperated us and european servers and why you dont want to match this servers against eachother. I thought you did it because of the timezone difference. Matching us and europe servers against each other would mean the european servers would “nightcap”(while everybody in the usa is sleeping) everything during their primetime and american servers would do the same during their daytime. So the whole wvsw would be about fighting against gates and npcs.
Now exactly this happened, because of a big american guild prefering to fight vs npcs instead of players and destroying the whole balance in the european brackets.

There are two solutions:
1) Regionlock. No american players allowed in Europe and no european players allowed on us servers.

2) Get rid of de/fr/ep servers. Get rid of the seperation between us and eu servers and match them against each other. Just make all servers international.(there are nearly no ping differences. i have the same ping on a german and a us server) So everybody will have to get a 24/7 coverage and everybody has the possibility to get one.

I dont care which solution you choose, but something has to be done. You have to understand that the current situation is very frustrating for many players.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

(edited by Scryar.2954)

in WvW

Posted by: radekas.6521

radekas.6521

Desolation has just moved to tier 1. Gj everyone.

Raddeh – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Impala.4952

Impala.4952

Until more servers realize prime-time in WvWvW is every hour of the day and start adjusting their play times to account for that you will have losing servers complain about night/morning capping and not having any fun. Smart and dedicated guilds like [IRON] and [Xaoc] (BT) have realized this and have been playing longer and/or adjusting when they play during their non-work/school hours to take advantage of the other server’s weakness and gain big points for their server or limit the point gains of their opponents. It really should be called capping when your opponents are weak. All servers even BT and Desolation have weak spots in the day. [Xaoc] took advantage of ours and would have large point gains during those hours and we did the same to them and it made our match together a good one. Other servers can do it also even without Asian,NA, or oceanic presence. You just have to organize and do it if you want to be competitive and/or win instead of wasting your time complaining in the forums. In the words of an [Xaoc] player in another tread talking about this topic, if the people in your server lack the commitment and don’t adjust their non-work/school hours to take advantage of this “it’s your problem!” Why waste all of your resources in a 4-6 hour period where you get the least amount of point gain when you can make some adjustments during your non-work/school time and get more points during those hours. Everyone doesn’t have to do this just a rotating organized group that’’ll sleep early and play early before work or school. I guarantee you will surprise and disrupt the server you’re playing against and do much better. It may not be the most fun or convenient time to play but if you want to win or be competitive you’ll do it and if you don’t “it’s your problem!”. Try it in your next match. With other servers adjusting to this and the presence of non-EU players you will need to adjust or get non-EU players yourself. WvWvW has always been a 24hr/day game. I think the arrival of my guild and others have finally opened your eyes to this.

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

Desolation has just moved to tier 1. Gj everyone

You can mainly thank VS and AS for this

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Kracin.6078

Kracin.6078

Hi everyone.

So, are you going to do anything to change the current situation? At least you could clarify the reason why there are seperated us and european servers and why you dont want to match this servers against eachother. I thought you did it because of the timezone difference. Matching us and europe servers against each other would mean the european servers would “nightcap”(while everybody in the usa is sleeping) everything during their primetime and american servers would do the same during their daytime. So the whole wvsw would be about fighting against gates and npcs.
Now exactly this happened, because of a big american guild prefering to fight vs npcs instead of players and destroying the whole balance in the european brackets.

There are two solutions:
1) Regionlock. No american players allowed in Europe and no european players allowed on us servers.

2) Get rid of de/fr/ep servers. Get rid of the seperation between us and eu servers and match them against each other. Just make all servers international.(there are nearly no ping differences. i have the same ping on a german and a us server) So everybody will have to get a 24/7 coverage and everybody has the possibility to get one.

I dont care which solution you choose, but something has to be done. You have to understand that the current situation is very frustrating for many players.

one acronym

Spvp

in WvW

Posted by: Alasseon.3958

Alasseon.3958

Offski, I fully agree: last night the fighting in and around Garrison (FS Borderlands) was absolutely epic. Great job on defending Garrison against Far Shiverpeaks for such a long time! This, really, is what WvW is mostly about (and what WvW should be about).

Now, there are a few delusional people on these forums who keep comparing this game with war. I strongly suggest those people seek professional help… Computer games are only about one single thing: having fun. War, on the other hand, has nothing to do with having fun (at least not from a common European perspective) so stop making idiotic comparisons.

Very well, now please tell me: who thinks it’s fun to enter WvW and find that all maps are completely covered in Blue – and that’s not all – everything is fully upgraded and fully stocked with supplies and (last but not least) defended by a huge amount of (players and) siege weapons as well? Actually, the main question here is: is it really fun to take everything in the middle of the night, FULLY upgrade it and wait? Does it truly make you feel better? Do you really think you are dominating? Please note that these are rhetorical questions.

For some bizarre reason RUIN thinks it will have competition in Europe. I can tell you now that it’s not going to happen anytime soon (if at all). What I can also tell you is that you will beat all the tier 1 servers. Congratulations and have fun being the ‘number 1 PvD server’. There are, admittedly, a few ‘nightcapping’ servers in Europe, but they can’t field the amount of players RUIN can so they can, unfortunately (!), probably never truly compete. In addition to this, many European servers are currently working on forming their own nightcrews. However, these nightcrews will never consist of hundreds of players. Ask yourselves this: why would huge American guilds (with literally hundreds of players) even want to move to European servers only to fight RUIN?

I think it’s absolutely hilarious that some Desolation players tell everyone to adapt to the new situation. Are these Desolation players completely out of their minds? Once again: it’s perhaps doable to get 24/7 server coverage by European players (and we are working on that), but the European servers can never compete with the sheer size of one huge American horde. Adapting, therefore, is impossible unless something really strange happens to the European servers. What is maybe even more hilarious (and above all pathetic) is that RUIN apparently wasn’t able to adapt to the ‘normal’ situation on the American servers.

I feel even more sorry for the Germans servers and – to a lesser extent – the French servers. They seem to have some great guilds and some great players and they deserve to be in the upper Tiers, but they can never ever compete with semi-American servers.

Some people will say that Far Shiverpeaks players are whining. Even if they are, can you blame them? As stated before, gaming is supposed to be fun, and the current situation is all but fun. Even playing against Vizunah Square (one of the ‘notorious’ nightcapping servers) was frustrating but still fun in the end. More and more people will start to realise this during the upcoming weeks (hopefully even some smart Desolation players). For now all we can do is hope that the number 1 PvD server will quickly move to and stay in Tier 1. RUIN will get bored eventually and hopefully move on. Perhaps people like DavidMonthen will then finally realise that it’s so much more fun for everyone to compete on a more even level.

Anyway, thanks for RUINing WvW on the European servers. Have fun ‘dominating’ in PvD.

in WvW

Posted by: Glor.2485

Glor.2485

Looking forward to next match-up… Will be fun winning on a 1 TZ server against a 24H/24 one.

in WvW

Posted by: Akuma.7098

Akuma.7098

Well, it is broken system so you go with it or leave it be. I blame Arenanet and yes, if u are dominating it is not that fun. Being dominated is even less fun. But it was not us players who set those conditions, lets hope that at least free server transfers will stop.

in WvW

Posted by: SkeletalLlama.5381

SkeletalLlama.5381

Well played to desolation hope you get to tier one.

Too many bad losers in WvWvW.

What are Far Shiverpeaks like, I have never played them and they will be in our next match up.

What are there play times, who are the guilds to watch for.

btw Blacktide is still looking for EU and US guilds.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/Project-Blacktide-Pan-Continental-Alliance-Looking-for-US-and-EU-Guilds/page/2#post534506

I think you will do well against them. Blacktide was a much stronger server and had better tactics than FSP and your players don’t give up as easily. When I saw how Blacktide never gave up I had high hopes for the EU, I was hoping all servers would keep fighting as strongly throughout the week. WvW is no fun when your enemy surrenders after two days. Fighting Blacktide was some of the best fights I’ve seen in WvW. You guys have a chance at becoming the top server in tier 2.

in WvW

Posted by: Blutkrieg.1320

Blutkrieg.1320

@Far Shiverpekeans

I think you are underestimating Desolation a lot ! RUIN is like 20-30% of our army, what about the other guilds ? IRON, CLAW, zzZ, GP, Evil Squad, etc..etc.. ? You’re just mad that you’re losing, and if you keep that attitude instead of working hard to beat Deso you’re going to lose again in the next rotation !

I was there in the EH Borderlands building ballista after ballista with some other peeps (Deso Engineers Army corp.), I was there building trebuchets in EB fingers to stop your push and I was there, Sniping every siege weaponry in FSP keep while your trebs were happy aiming for Deso Players, so no! Don’t blame RUIN, blame yourselves for not being competent and organized. The truth is, yes RUIN helped Desolation but much of that help was in terms of organization which we definitely lacked since only a handful of Deso commanders were competent at the time. I’m european, I play on GMT+ 00:00.

What you see from Desolation is not RUIN nightcapping, is Europeans which pride themselves from being Deso fighting from the time they get home to the wee hours of night because they are dedicated and want to get deso to its rightful place among other servers equally as good.

Officer [VILE] – Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Thorvald.5432

Thorvald.5432

ANet expected players to help balance servers with free transfers. Well look where this has led us. Eu was spared till now the NA- servers problem but not anymore.

Good Job ANet ! I hope they come up with something to counter measure this.
And shame on people recruiting non-EU players and those moving to EU for the sole purpose of nightcapping.

I don’t mind nightcapping as long as it come from actuals players from europe. Which was the case on VS and ER.

Invaders [Inv] – Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

As this matchup draws to a close i’m reading through this thread wondering how it ended with so much bad sportsmanship.

Anyhow, good game to Farshiverpeaks. Last night was by far the most fun i’ve had in WvW FSP BL – Cragtop, Garrison, Sunnyhill! Just couldn’t break your defenses, and the ‘out in open’ battles were great fun. Props to you guys for keeping going despite the night capping.

Kodash, you guys did ok, out manned alot of the time and generally very easy to take down. However you did slow us down from time to time!

IRON are looking forward to the next week of WvW, it will show what we are really made of on Desolation, and I hope that the alliances of Desolation work together to make us number one in the (near) future.

Take it easy

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in WvW

Posted by: Khristal.4537

Khristal.4537

Anyway, Desolation will be strong during European night time and after ?

We met them and they were unskilled as kitten … hope for them they’ll also recruit some german team for the European prime time.

Khristal
Necromancer – The Night Lords
Arborstone

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

Amazing encounters today on FS BL at Sunnyhill. You guys destroyed 3 of my trebs and my golem that i was in. VcY were determined to put up a good fight and show what FS can do even if its the last day.

I have to ask this but can people get inside Sunnyhill through the back? I saw a few IRON guys trying (including a commander). Another thing, there was a mesmer in our tower when the wall went down under the keep lord. Was he bugged or exploiting? We couldnt hit him, Decadencia from Golden Horde.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

I think Desolation should stay as it is now, 15 minutes queue times.. Good communication in map chat. IRON guild has skilled commanders and friendly people. RUIN Guild thanks for comming to stop the night capping of other servers.

Let this be a lesson for the other servers, Desolation was doing worse and worse, but instead of QQing of our problem we did something about it, and now.. now we are ready to be T1 until the end of times.

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in WvW

Scryar.2954

@Magnetron

You did nothing. Ruin chose your server and thats all. Elona for example did something. They organized a competitve nightcrew with the players they had from the beginning. They didnt have the possibility to get any guilds or players from other timezones, so they had to work with the people they had. They were very ambitious to get to the top and managed to win the tier 1 matchup (started tier 6 or 7 when the 1 week matchups began) last week with people from only 1 timezone. What is your achievement?

WvsW smallscale & tpvp

(edited by Scryar.2954)

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

@Magnetron

You did nothing. Ruin chose your server and thats all. Elona for example did something. They organized a competitve nightcrew with they players had from the beginning. They didnt have the possibility to get any guilds or players from other timezones, so they had to work with the people they had. They were very ambitious to get to the top and managed to win the tier 1 matchup last week with poeple from only 1 timezone. What is your achievement?

WORLD PEACE!?!?!

in WvW

Magnetron.5823

I did nothing no, but i heared they wanted to come to our server.. we welcome them. Only small problem i have with them is that they hardly speak in map chat.

in WvW

Scryar.2954

I wasnt talking about you. I meant your server. And “hearing that a us guild wants to join yout server and welcome them” isnt an achievement

WvsW smallscale & tpvp

in WvW

Posted by: Raap.9065

Raap.9065

Good fight, it was close.

Attachments:

Swift Mending – Guardian
Thorny Scrub – Thief
Desolation

in WvW

Magnetron.5823

Yes its always nice to take care off the night capping, you are making useless posts now in the forum. Why dont you use that energy to find an US guild too. We as Desolation have protested too about night capping, but remember what Anet said? Its ok.. part of the game, so yes we welcome night guilds.

Try find those guilds too man, and maybe we face again in WvW no offense

in WvW

Auzegeist.2836

Desolation has just moved to tier 1. Gj everyone.

Looking forward to it, Great job all who were involved! From the un-guilded guy to the big guilds, all done a great job this week. Not only did we win we done it convincingly. Hope we keep it up and make our stay in T1 a long one.

Looking forward to next week, hopeing for a good match up

in WvW

Posted by: basjubowe.1024

basjubowe.1024

I just laughed reading the Desolation’s answers on this thread.
I’m from VS and I remember a month ago… I totaly understood why you recruited US guilds, it’s because you’re soooooo weak in EU prime time….

Dudes…you were tourists in our matchup, we had the choice between you and the quaggans camps on our free time.

So now i say just gratz to RUIN to put you on T1 by fighting against the doors but in fact you are still poor players and i’ll be happy to kick your butt next week

See you

Jübax [Warrior]
Archas Sa’ruk [ACSK]

in WvW

Posted by: Narai.8079

Narai.8079

Believe it or not, there are servers who simply don’t want to rely on US guilds to take them to a higher tier. Some servers want to get there by their own strength, organization and community. In my eyes –personal opinion– you guys took the easy way out. I don’t blame RUIN. For them it is an experiment. In fact, I believe they will leave sooner or later, leaving behind a devastated server not fit for T1–3.

The worst is: after having seen your dedication in a previous matchup, I think Desolation could have been a T1 server on it’s own. I feel sorry for the players that are left in the shadow.

Alasseon.3958 has some pretty good points.

Anyway, I wish you all good luck in the next match!

Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Glor.2485

Glor.2485

Unless FS and Kodash completely throw the game in primetime right now, Desolation wont be in T1 tonight. But they might as well just do it, i understand their frustration

in WvW

Posted by: lin.2814

lin.2814

in WvW

Posted by: basjubowe.1024

basjubowe.1024

I think this one is much appropriate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqdZpxkzNvc

Jübax [Warrior]
Archas Sa’ruk [ACSK]

in WvW

Posted by: Gavello.2813

Gavello.2813

@glor

We are still expected to move to tier 1 since this morning

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups

I don’t think there’s going to be enough point gain from Elona to change that.

~Ruin~Officer~