10/19 Henge Of Denravi, Blackgate, Eredon Terrence

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

Have a good clean, tasty fight. May Garry Coleman watch over us all.

(edited by IomegadriveOne.5291)

in WvW

Posted by: Haydez.3180

Haydez.3180

Have fun everyone!

NA Raking Prediction Site: http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Guildmaster
Lords of the Dead
www.lotd.org

in WvW

Posted by: Avatara.1042

Lol, Eredon Terrence…

in WvW

Posted by: FatHitman.5074

FatHitman.5074

If any thieves come after me, You will die

BG

BlackGate [KnT] 80 Necro Skinny Demon

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

Match is already over, HoD is outmanned in EB right after the game started.

We need another 2 weeks of 1 day matches. Badly.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: idesofendeth.9547

idesofendeth.9547

GG, Blackgate is going to dominate this round as ET and HoD have Outmanned buff… GL to everyone on ET, not sure how much longer of these matchups i can endure..

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

After 1hour since reset:

Attachments:

in WvW

IomegadriveOne.5291

After 1hour since reset:

Wow…Uh. New #1?

in WvW

Posted by: BAMFZILLA.1850

BAMFZILLA.1850

Welp, 10 minutes into the game and we lost already…..

in WvW

idesofendeth.9547

Looks like WVW will be something to avoid for a week

in WvW

BAMFZILLA.1850

Agreed. Time to go play counter strike.

in WvW

IomegadriveOne.5291

Wait so you are no longer dominating, and now you are going to not even try and rage quit? It must suck being on the other side this.

in WvW

idesofendeth.9547

Agreed. Time to go play counter strike.

Gunna hit 60 on my alt then go play Planetside 2, or BF3, or something else..

in WvW

Posted by: WhiteCrow.8106

WhiteCrow.8106

We HOD are still fighting for the our last hope. Don’t know how long can we last ><

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Predat.8165

Predat.8165

Another week w/o WvW…

in WvW

Posted by: fixit.7189

fixit.7189

Wait so you are no longer dominating, and now you are going to not even try and rage quit? It must suck being on the other side this.

When you lose 3/4 or more of your population in the span of a few days, maybe then you will understand what is really happening. Anyways, have fun with all your newly gained ex-HoD players.

in WvW

Posted by: Bios Element.7548

Bios Element.7548

Meh, this is so broken it isn’t even funny.

To folks who think the system is working as intended: This is not about steamrolling the enemy or rage quitting. This is about actually having something where there’s a chance, however tiny, of making a real difference. The enemy can simply crush anything we attempt to do.

Tactics? The only thing that matters is the numbers and there is no way we can compete. Furthermore, Rallying is next to impossible as no one sees the point in playing once we’re behind by 15k points and frankly I don’t blame them. They just transfer to the winning server anyway.

The entire WvW system is broken and honestly that’s a shame, because it’s a great deal of fun when there’s actually a chance, however small, at winning.

in WvW

idesofendeth.9547

When you lose 3/4 or more of your population in the span of a few days, maybe then you will understand what is really happening. Anyways, have fun with all your newly gained ex-HoD players.

Iomega are you even on any of these servers? Do you understand the giant population difference there is? HoD and ET suffered the same fate of loosing giant guilds that recruited everyone on the server, now we have a skeleton remains of servers. Its not ragequitting when your being spawn camped 1 hour in

in WvW

WhiteCrow.8106

I think almost everyone in HOD come to EB atm. We trying to hold it as long as we can but that is all we can do I think. People come and go recruit people from LA but still not enough people ><

in WvW

Posted by: RouletteVice.2850

RouletteVice.2850

I made the silly mistake of going to HoD borderland first b4 EB on reset. It was spawn camped by blackgate in 10 minutes.

EB is the last stand but it’s only a matter of time. No numbers at all.

in WvW

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

did u guys whine like this last week ? or even last 2 weeks

BG

in WvW

BAMFZILLA.1850

The game ended in 20 minutes. I mean if that’s your idea of fun, then keep bashing on us for whining. We don’t care if we win, we just want to have a fun competitive game.

in WvW

Posted by: GiantRobot.4297

GiantRobot.4297

How does anyone enjoy this?

Yay for 1 night of wvw this week…

in WvW

WhiteCrow.8106

I don’t think any one in HoD are whining. I mean most people don’t care if we win or lose. We are still fighting in the EB ^^

The sad point is those who care about winning(Not small number) already transfer out and even more will transfer out after today. That will make me very sad, town will be even more empty. :’(

in WvW

Posted by: Avatara.1042

When did Eredon Terrace get replaced with some guy named Terrence?

in WvW

WhiteCrow.8106

I tried my best. ><
We will still do what we can I guess.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: greyblue.4962

greyblue.4962

Interesting strategy Blackgate is using. Take everything in mas zerg in first hour and then set up a bunch of siege outside of spawns. HoD borderlands had 6 ballistas, 2 superior arrow carts, a catapult and 2 flame rams (on outside of portal) at our north spawn exit within 90 min. of match start. They set up ballistas on east and west sides and have a small zerg (about 20) patrolling the ring road around our spawn.

We took back titanpaw and got siege up briefly, and then 60 of them arrived…

It’s enormously demoralizing, which I expect is the point.

in WvW

kefro.9312

2h after reset:

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Lopez.7369

Lopez.7369

I’m probably leaving Blackgate because of this match and the way we dominated last week. Apparently, a bunch of super-organized WvW guilds transferred to Blackgate. That’s going to make every match boring.

in WvW

kefro.9312

Yep BG has some serious guilds with no limit in gold spending most of the ex TA is here

in WvW

Posted by: FishEB.2043

FishEB.2043

I’m probably leaving Blackgate because of this match and the way we dominated last week. Apparently, a bunch of super-organized WvW guilds transferred to Blackgate. That’s going to make every match boring.

Chances are you’ll get to tier 1 after this match, If you’re still stomping then, then you can say every match is boring. HoD and ET have both been pretty gutted in the last couple weeks and are falling down the ladder pretty fast.

in WvW

Lopez.7369

Even then, being in the tier 1 match-up seems boring with ridiculously long queues and the focus being placed so much on coordinated zergs.

That probably seems weird to a lot of the really competitive WvW players out there, but my main focus with WvW is fun, not competition. I think that applies to most people out there too.

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

So HoD how does it feel to be betrayed and backstabbed by your old friends that jumped to Blackgate.

in WvW

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

I am BG and I am glad we picked up backup as we move up the ladder. However, after last weeks massacre we have this? It is a bummer for all of us, I don’t want to camp the enemies spawn to see an enemy! But this is how tiers/ladders work I suppose… Still, hope you guys can muster up some players anyways. Good luck out there, you’re gonna need it :/

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in WvW

Lopez.7369

Honestly, I’m beginning to think match-ups should last three days, not one week. The fact Blackgate is going to have to wait one week to have fun in WvW seems really lame.

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Honestly, I’m beginning to think match-ups should last three days, not one week. The fact Blackgate is going to have to wait one week to have fun in WvW seems really lame.

Classy as usual.

I am very interested in this match even if no one playing it is…

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in WvW

Posted by: vorpalbunneh.7268

vorpalbunneh.7268

I’m right there with you Lopez… I’ve been on Blackgate with my friends since the start, but lately I’ve been thinking of moving on to another server. I really don’t care if we win or lose, but one-sided match ups (on either side,) simply aren’t fun at all. :/

in WvW

Posted by: Blix.8021

Blix.8021

My new plan for this week is to play exclusively with naked characters and take as many supply camps as possible, while converting as many others to my plan as possible. This way, I won’t get repair bills while getting owned by a zerg 5x the size of our group.

in WvW

Lopez.7369

Classy as usual.

I am very interested in this match even if no one playing it is…

I’m not trying to insult other servers. In fact, I think the tactic my server is using to win is a bit lame. Most people do not go into WvW expecting to fight a coordinated zerg. It’s supposed to be a bit less serious than that in my eyes.

I’m right there with you Lopez… I’ve been on Blackgate with my friends since the start, but lately I’ve been thinking of moving on to another server. I really don’t care if we win or lose, but one-sided match ups (on either side,) simply aren’t fun at all. :/

My thoughts exactly!

in WvW

Posted by: Psy.6153

Psy.6153

So the good Henge guilds moved to Blackgate, and the remaining good ET guilds moved to Blackgate.

Booooooring, are you guys afraid to have a clean fight on seperate servers rather than making a HoD part 2? Bandwaggoning glory hunters.

Portal Bomber of
Sea of Sorrows NA

in WvW

Lopez.7369

The strange part is it can’t even be fun for them in the long term. The cycle is just going to repeat: We’re owning! Man, these victories are easy. Wow, this is too easy… This is boring. Yeah, guys, I’m done with Guild Wars 2; there’s no competition.

They don’t realize the problem is that no one else takes WvW that seriously. It’s not supposed to be a bunch of people coordinating massive zergs on a 1,000-player Mumble.

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Well , ET will try to take back stuff in our borderlands like last week with Ioj dominating everything.
If you can’t win in numbers, got to outsmart them I guess.

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Posted by: vorpalbunneh.7268

vorpalbunneh.7268

So the good Henge guilds moved to Blackgate, and the remaining good ET guilds moved to Blackgate.

I’m sure most of us on Blackgate would be happy to let those other servers have them back.

Meanwhile, I, my friends, and a lot of other people, from listening to chat, will just wait and hope they all move on to the next flavor of the month server soon before free transfers end.

in WvW

Lopez.7369

From what I’m gathering in-game, most of our server is not happy with the transfers. Kind of funny to see so many people complaining about winning.

in WvW

Posted by: Kralous.7563

Kralous.7563

Here’s the thing, people want to have fun, I want to have fun. So I moved to a server where it was fun to play again (not Blackgate).

If you’re in this game to play WvW, why sit there and whine about the situation when the tools are right there to enhance your fun.

If your idea of fun is rebuilding an abandoned server, then go ahead and do it. Right now is the best time so soon after the games release, the populations are very fluid and with good reason.

The transfers will calm down soon enough on their own without free transfers being disabled. People are still just looking for a place to call their home.

in WvW

Posted by: Beastmaster.5071

Beastmaster.5071

Can someone please post the link to those images and videos of naked BG group taking out ET zerg and camping ET spawns, all the time naked.

I participated and got many kills in all the time while I was naked.

in WvW

Posted by: Leogolas.6941

Leogolas.6941

Any players want to fight a tough battle in w3 are welcome to join us in ET , certain death is assured . But no queue will be require to do that.

[TSA] The Stuffed Animals
~We Are Deadly When Required~

in WvW

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

Booooooring, are you guys afraid to have a clean fight on seperate servers rather than making a HoD part 2? Bandwaggoning glory hunters.

Blackgate was high tier before we had ANY of these massive WvW guilds decided to transfer to us. We had no super alliance (still don’t), just a ton of smaller guilds, the overall scrappiness of BG is awesome. If/when the huge WvW guilds leave and try to join their next super server, we will be ready as we have been since day 1!

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Beastmaster.5071

Beastmaster.5071

Here’s the link on reddit, to see BG’s absolute domination.

Camping at ET spawn camp naked. Did not die once despite their numerous attempts.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/11s6lh/whats_with_blackgate/

in WvW

Posted by: Haydez.3180

Haydez.3180

ET was a T1/T2 server that had an achilles heel of no Oceanic coverage, and they got smacked down every time they went to T1 due to that weakness. Other servers that came into T1 and T2 also got smacked around once they had their coverage weakness exposed. In a 3 way match up like this, the player community has to organize itself to fill the gaps. What you are seeing with the server realignments is that guilds that were on T1 to T3 servers did indeed move to several servers, I believe as far down as T4 or T5, in order to find server coverage gaps they could help to fill. I think the end goal is to have the top 10 NA servers as competitive as possible, but that is going to take some time as people move around to where they are needed.

No one server is super stacked, but several new servers now have complete coverage and are competitive at all times of day.

If you want to win WwW in this game you have to be organized at the server level with guilds and groups that also wish to be organized at a server level. If your server has its coverage gaps filled 24/7, then all that means is that you can compete around the clock. When you are then matched up with other servers with 24/7 coverage, you get competitive matches that are constant slug fests.

What we’re seeing right now is the rebalancing of all the servers, and it is going to take another 2 to 3 weeks to get all the readjusted servers in their natural tiers. Yes, blowouts stink but we’re stuck with the system we have. I personally don’t think matches should last longer than 72 hours, and that these week long matches are way too long.

Guildmaster
Lords of the Dead
www.lotd.org

(edited by Haydez.3180)