10/20 Yak vs GoM vs SF

10/20 Yak vs GoM vs SF

in WvW

Posted by: Rore.3548

Rore.3548

Less then 24hrs into the match, and it’s looking like it will be a promising week!

With love, from GoM!

Attachments:

10/20 Yak vs GoM vs SF

in WvW

Posted by: Meurto.8520

Meurto.8520

I haven’t logged in yet today so not sure what everything looked like at the start of the day. How busy were the Yak’s folks last night? EB was pretty even with Yak’s holding SM when I called it quits last night.

10/20 Yak vs GoM vs SF

in WvW

Posted by: Eviator.9746

Eviator.9746

Small GoM guild considering a new server with some active WvW guilds, but not much queue time. Hoping for a server that doesn’t easily get overrun over night the first night. Any recommendations?

Sheldor the Eidetic (Group Engi) | Shorty McShinkicker (Solo Engi) |Turanga (Solo Mes)
Doing what I can for DB during EU primetime

10/20 Yak vs GoM vs SF

in WvW

Posted by: Lyram.5796

Lyram.5796

I am utterly dissatisfied with WvW in its current state. My biggest complaint is the imbalance between servers, seen in this current match. Additionally, not being able to effectively retaliate against unseen thieves is bad design.

I was hoping GW2 would replace WAR’s RvR for me. Now I’m not so sure.

10/20 Yak vs GoM vs SF

in WvW

Posted by: gosu.4128

gosu.4128

So much for reset huh? Lmao

10/20 Yak vs GoM vs SF

in WvW

Posted by: Vencenzo.1246

Vencenzo.1246

It’ll still be fun, in the way that the level in SC where Kerrigan was taken was fun.
Buckle down and hold the zerg until you fall.

GoM’s population was almost impossible for us last time. Yak’s is completely overwhelming.

Thief [TFS]
The Fallen Sons
Sorrows Furnace

10/20 Yak vs GoM vs SF

in WvW

Posted by: Quiggle.4215

Quiggle.4215

Two weeks ago, we had a epic battle between SoR, NSP, and Yaks, between the three of us, we ended all over 200k points, and it was neck and neck to the end.

Last week, SoR had huge influx of players, and smashed GoM and Yaks. This week, Yaks is dominating.

But let me tell you, having been on both sides of the coin, neither is any fun. I just want a fun tug of war between 3 teams.

Hope they get some WvW changes setup soon, at least they admitted they are working on things for 1 sided matches, and transfers.

But please don’t hate on Yak’s, we have been in both positions, and our commanders and guilds good mature people.

Quiggle – Yak’s Bend

10/20 Yak vs GoM vs SF

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Maybe 1 or 2 resets could be a good idea.

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired