10/5: Crystal Desert/Dragonbrand/Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Fury.6248

Fury.6248

So you label people as quitters because they disagree with you and know the truth about what happened? So much for civility you claim to have. I have WvW footage of fighting both TC and CD, I am there everyday. So if you want to personally attack people for stating the truth about what happened then it sounds like your desperately trying to seek approval for something that wasn’t really a accomplishment to begin with.

Dragonbrand Server
Devious(DVS)

(edited by Fury.6248)

in WvW

Posted by: Zoula.5139

Zoula.5139

So you label people as quitters because they disagree with you and know the truth about what happened? So much for civility you claim to have. I have WvW footage of fighting both TC and CD, I am there everyday. So if you want to personally attack people for stating the truth about what happened then it sounds like your desperately trying to seek approval for something that wasn’t really a accomplishment to begin with.

Kinda looked more like it’s you that were calling your server quitters. He said he continued to fight against people after the weekend that you claimed had all the effort in it.

Zoula Frostmane
<Bloodgale Vanguard>
www.vanguardgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: enos.1580

enos.1580

TC seems to have gotten spoiled by good commanders. When there’s a commander on the field and they’re giving good orders we’re a force to be reckoned with. About 2 hours ago one of our commanders led us to a hell of a rally, driving CD away from one of our keeps in Eternal. We were definately outnumbered, and the commander and a few were suffering the invisible people bug but somehow we routed the enemy.

And then you have the times when we don’t have a commander around, or not even someone trying to give orders. Those are the times when TC is just a bunch of idiots running around, and I get sad. Last night in TC borderlands people were trying to take the western keep in the north and hilariously failing. The people paying attention had a catapult building, but nobody was building it. Even running through the group outside the keep shouting “BUILD THE FREAKING CATAPULT” and telling them where it was, nobody noticed.

I’ve honestly had more fun in this matchup than the previous ones. When it became pretty clear we didn’t have a shot at first, some people really did an excellent job leading a push anyway. TV has been great for this, love seeing those guys out there because they’re doing a great job.

—Arakny, 80 Engineer
—Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Fury.6248

Fury.6248

Kinda looked more like it’s you that were calling your server quitters. He said he continued to fight against people after the weekend that you claimed had all the effort in it.

Our server left/transferred during the Blackgate match up. If we had the same population as before it would of been a landslide victory just like it was before when we fought. This entire week has been a fight vs a half dead Dragonbrand server with the “night crew” as people like to call it scoring pretty much a large majority of Dragonbrand’s points. So ya Dragonbrand never showed up for this weeks match and we do not belong in the current tier we are after so many leaving. I don’t need to showboat false victory’s or achievements on the forums even when we win. Cause most people actually know what is really going on in WvW. Server’s don’t magically regress for nothing /Cough HoD. Population leaves you get beat. It’s old news.

Zoula what I said is Friday and Saturday was the only nights people even bothered to show up. Dragonbrand normally has 15min-3hour queue times. We have had instant queues from last Thursday till now. Even on Friday an Saturday of this new match up we had 15min queue times. Every other day instant queues. Even instant queues on eternal battleground. It doesn’t really matter who wins or loses. Which is obvious cause I have never once started a thread about how “Pro” Dragonbrand is cause it’s just a ignorant statement. But I don’t run around an claim that we magically get better because of our persistence. So let’s be real please TC was in the lead on Friday for awhile which proves you have a decent population you fought versus other servers peak times and managed to take a lead. Night crews carried us through the weekend and DB was non existent pretty much all day everyday after that. This coming from my perspective which was rarely even seeing a ally on the map and commanders were lucky to been seen one time a day. Anyways, it does not even matter anyway don’t know why I even bother replying WvW is far from competitive in it’s current state. GL to you next week.

Dragonbrand Server
Devious(DVS)

(edited by Fury.6248)

in WvW

Posted by: Swag.4923

Swag.4923

Our server left/transferred during the Blackgate match up. If we had the same population as before it would of been a landslide victory just like it was before when we fought. This entire week has been a fight vs a half dead Dragonbrand server with the “night crew” as people like to call it scoring pretty much a large majority of Dragonbrand’s points. So ya Dragonbrand never showed up for this weeks match and we do not belong in the current tier we are after so many leaving. I don’t need to showboat false victory’s or achievements on the forums even when we win. Cause most people actually know what is really going on in WvW. Server’s don’t magically regress for nothing /Cough HoD. Population leaves you get beat. It’s old news.

Free server transfers have got to end soon. GW2 is past the initial launch rush and to say that the population is still increasing would be very optimistic. ANet’s reasoning that letting people move around helps balance out populations is inherently wrong—eventually you end up with several overcrowded servers, several ghost town servers and the rest just fighting to stay relevant. Rift had (has?) the exact same problem. They tout(ed) free server transfers as a great benefit to the community, but all that happened was that a huge population of transient gamers formed. Guilds would hop servers every week, stuck with that grass-is-always-greener mentality. While Rift didn’t have WvW in the GW2 sense, it did have clusters of servers that only fought eachother. Waiting to long for warfronts to pop? Switch to a busier wargroup. Server so overpopulated you can raid through the lag? Transfer away. It killed any sense of community the game had and drove many thousands of players away.

GW2 is headed down the same path. By blurring the lines between servers, they’ve eschewed the traditional model of multiple, server-based communities in favor of one global community. Where in other games you might have players taking pride in being the most popular crafter or richest player on your server, now you’ve got to compete against 1mil+ other players. Obviously, thankfully, this doesn’t apply to WvW where there are still real communities—where you recognize the names in chat and actually get to know people. Maybe that’s why I find myself spending so much time there now, even though I’ve never been a great PvPer.

Death to free server transfers!

To get back on topic, just because DB has been getting smacked around, beat down and often kitten on by CD and TC this cycle doesn’t mean it hasn’t been fun. A lot of back and forth keeps things interesting and skilled CD commanders have helped keep it that way. Strategic, tactical fights are always more fun than mindless zergs with an army of drones meleeing down the gates.

in WvW

Zoula.5139

I don’t doubt anything you said Fury, I just said it didn’t sound like he called you quitters is all.

Quite frankly, regardless of server transfers I think every server is going to lose people anyways. GW2 is the new shiny MMO but especially with it’s lack of sub to keep you chained to it, people are going to move on to other games sooner rather than later.

The key is that they’ll always be able to come back and play some WvW whenever they want, but most likely not all at once. So once all the supra-hardcore players migrated to whatever server they’re going to end up on we’ll see things settle population wise. I doubt we’ll see many fights as large as the once the first few weeks of the game unless they drop some servers.

Anyway, enough rambling for now.

Zoula Frostmane
<Bloodgale Vanguard>
www.vanguardgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

Zoula’s pretty much on the mark but I fell the minor need to acquit myself nonetheless.

So you label people as quitters because they disagree with you and know the truth about what happened?

You were the one who began speaking about people quitting, transferring, etc. I just gave you the benefit of believing it and continuing from there. Although I must admit that the lady doth protest too much, methinks. The only thing I really objected to was tone.

I have WvW footage of fighting both TC and CD, I am there everyday.

Never questioned that either. I know Dragonbrand still kept fighting and had some level of organization at times. Which is why I complemented them to begin with, which you hijacked into a tirade about how you would have beat me up if your big brother was around…or something. Plenty of DB players kept at it and fought well. My offering praise for this didn’t really need to turn into what you made it.

Moving on, I am definitely with Swag on this issue of numbers and transfers. It’s not cultivating server identity or “pride” because the former is completely fluid. Not enjoying WvW results? Go over to this place instead. It even negatively affects PvE and other content. If ArenaNet wants to really hold true to the name of their game, they need to put the “guild” in Guild Wars. They’re not really doing that right now and transfers contribute to that.

in WvW

Posted by: blackgoat.5172

blackgoat.5172

Hats off to TC and CD for being brutal opponents this week! It was fun. and to those WvW “guilds” on DB that basally quit and gave up on Tuesday, shame on you. These guilds have now decided to pack it in and run away like little girls (Heads up Sea of Sorrows they’re headed your way) Best of luck on you’re new server and please don’t try to come back as you won’t be welcomed.

Káge – 80 Thief / Asháman – 80 Elementalist
Project Mayhem A multigaming, PVx social guild on Dragonbrand
Dragonbrand Community Forums

in WvW

Zoula.5139

See, now that’s someone talking about quitting. Lol

Zoula Frostmane
<Bloodgale Vanguard>
www.vanguardgaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Christina.1528

Christina.1528

We have the absolute worst sense of sportsmanship. It’s the blame game all day on chat, most players don’t want to bother because they don’t want to try. So they’ll blame everyone else instead of playing everyday. No one likes to lose….but someone will. If you don’t try it’s going to be you. IF Tsym is taking all the organized guilds off Dragonbrand I say good riddance, half of them gave up after day 2 anyways.

No such thing as server pride on this game with the transfers, but I’d happily stay and try my best to put Dragonbrand back in a good light instead of running away.

I couldn’t agree more. I think overall we may end up better off as a server and community once some of these people leave the server. Maybe we could actually form a REAL community – not some alliance offshoot.

[PM] Dragonbrand Originals
Meiaya – Ranger | Stasija – Mesmer
[PM] Project Mayhem

in WvW

Posted by: R E F L H E X.8413

R E F L H E X.8413

Ok, so I wanted to give my thoughts on this “orb hacker” thing.

I played DB 3 weeks in a ROW. The first week, I was on tarnished coast and left right before that match ended. The second week I played with fort aspenwood and left right before that match ended. Both of these servers I left not because of wvw but groups of players trolling together, and a guild I have on video on youtube cheating to win gvg was on fa so I suspect they were the ones trolling.

Now I got on crystal desert in the matchup where they didn’t own much and were waiting for the next round to start.

However, when I was on FA dragonbrand had orb hackers. I think dragon brands orb hacker has been hopping server to server to hack orbs after they knew the game was lost to make other servers look bad. FA was complaining about the db orb hacker, and right before the wvw reset the night it happened right after the reset with TC I said something about db hacking orbs, then 10-15 minutes later tc hacks an orb (I also think db had a spy). Then it was around a day or two later or so I seen forum posts about CD hacking orbs.

This match has been a dream match, tc and db at the same time I’ve played a lot this matchup gotten nearly 400 badges so far.

I must’ve missed the sign that said it was a fire sale.

(edited by R E F L H E X.8413)

in WvW

Posted by: Rezna.4057

Rezna.4057

Just gotta say it’s been a great week. CD well done you guys earned your 1st place victory. DB sorry that you’ve lost % of your WvW players, started out real strong but haven’t seen much of you guys. I think all of our servers have acted honorably for the most part. CD, gotta say thanks for doing the jump puzzle in peace. Lol I have a horrible enough time trying to get to the top without someone knocking me down, I do that well enough on my own. Looking forward to playing you both again, hopefully we’ll get more commanders on the field’s for TC and establish somewhat of a night presence. Not to say that our commanders haven’t done an outstanding job though! TC has had a commander all day it seemed when I played.

in WvW

Posted by: whiran.1473

whiran.1473

Friday has just begun (it’s 12:15am on Friday, Oct 12) and here are the scores going into the final stretch:

CD: ~284k
TC: ~150k
DB: ~122k

Good luck on the final day! Let’s end this with a bang.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Chaosx.2471

Chaosx.2471

As a CD player, I’m glad to see TC taking second..you guys put up a hell of a fight! Very exciting matches. As for DB…I can tell your server has some decent, respectable players by the posts in this thread, but nothing makes me happier then seeing your server on the bottom where it belongs after the ridiculous stunts your server pulled during the JQ/DB/CD matchup. Overall, great matchup!

Sinner – GM & Commander
[CYN] Cynical – http://cynicalgw2.com
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Felidire.2861

Felidire.2861

Dragonbrand did well enough and held for a considerable time, so to call them a “no show” rings of an excuse to me. Dedicated players of your server played hard; that is, if I am to understand, the one’s who didn’t give up. I am sure you were among them.

You should’ve seen them yesterday in EB, they pushed all the way up, took our keep and then proceeded to half-heartedly spawn camped us for a little while. I thought someone from TC must’ve said something snarky about them on the forums, ’cause those guys looked seriously kitten ! xD

2/3rds of the zone was blue; they had +245; to our +35; I thought they were going to make a last minute comeback.

Hats off to TC and CD for being brutal opponents this week! It was fun. and to those WvW “guilds” on DB that basally quit and gave up on Tuesday, shame on you. These guilds have now decided to pack it in and run away like little girls (Heads up Sea of Sorrows they’re headed your way) Best of luck on you’re new server and please don’t try to come back as you won’t be welcomed.

That’s great! SoS was already my most disliked server, (I think they’re similar to DB, but with less “bad sportsmanship” issues.) Hopefully, it just consolidates a significant portion of people that I dislike into one server… <3

Anyway, if that’s the case, then I expect TC will liekly be seeing a lot more of SoS in future matches~

I think dragon brands orb hacker has been hopping server to server to hack orbs after they knew the game was lost to make other servers look bad. FA was complaining about the db orb hacker, and right before the wvw reset the night it happened right after the reset with TC I said something about db hacking orbs, then 10-15 minutes later tc hacks an orb (I also think db had a spy). Then it was around a day or two later or so I seen forum posts about CD hacking orbs.

This match has been a dream match, tc and db at the same time I’ve played a lot this matchup gotten nearly 400 badges so far.

Wouldn’t surprise me after everything that’s happened. Wasn’t everyone saying that DB sent someone over to run our golems out of the keep and then have them killed?

Eh, whatever. I agree, all in all, I think this has been a great week.
Hope next week is as fun as this one was for me.

in WvW

Sharpclaw.7510

Quote replies on this forum are weird and don’t always work…

“You should’ve seen them yesterday in EB, they pushed all the way up, took our keep and then proceeded to half-heartedly spawn camped us for a little while. I thought someone from TC must’ve said something snarky about them on the forums, ’cause those guys looked seriously kitten ! xD”

It’s like I said, they still are formidable, even with presumed deficits in numbers.

in WvW

Felidire.2861

I’m guessing you’re referring to the “Quote this User” button which doesn’t always appear?

Yeah, half the time I just copy/paste their username and text manually.
[ Quote=Username.####]
Blah blah blah…
[ /quote]

in WvW

Posted by: Soja.5918

Soja.5918

CDer here. It’s true, we had the benefit of high population during the 5-8 AM CDT hours. Not only did we turn the map completely green in the Dragonbrand Borderlands, we also drove TC back to their outpost and turned the field into a carrion yard for a good half hour.

I was present for one of the Orbhacking incidents. It was kind of infuriating after all the effort that went into not only capturing the fortress in AH, but fortifying it to a hilarious extent as well. And all those siege engines and reinforced gates and regular patrols all went to waste when some kitten using a flyhack clipped through everything and almost got the orb. He failed and got stuck in the ground, but it still glitched the altar and left us essentially orbless. I’m sure the incident is marked somewhere in this thread, but I felt I had to reiterate it here since that was a black mark on an otherwise amusing week.

The bug causing models to not render didn’t bother me too much. Relogging solved that issue. Shrug

The Crystal Desert beckons us. Ascension awaits us.

Keirlann Aurion – Ranger – Chieftain of the Ace Guard [AceG]

in WvW

Posted by: Thorgrum.4679

Thorgrum.4679

As a CD player, I’m glad to see TC taking second..you guys put up a hell of a fight! Very exciting matches. As for DB…I can tell your server has some decent, respectable players by the posts in this thread, but nothing makes me happier then seeing your server on the bottom where it belongs after the ridiculous stunts your server pulled during the JQ/DB/CD matchup. Overall, great matchup!

Pretty much this. Its an absolute joy seeing DB in 3rd and the semi tears (our server quit after the 2nd night because of transfers QQ). Hope to see DB again when they cant hack, driving them further into the ground will be a pleasure. I’ll happily blow all my gold to help ensure they end up at the bottom if we face them again.

TC, good server overall much respect.

in WvW

Posted by: arcaneclarity.5283

arcaneclarity.5283

You do realize that the list of guilds leaving Dragonbrand are the ones that have been extremely active throughout this week? This is why they are leaving now, at the very end of the match.

in WvW

Posted by: rook.4625

rook.4625

I don’t know what TC had for a lunch yesterday but you guys definitely came out with your A-game!

in WvW

Posted by: muCephei.9428

muCephei.9428

Don’t even bother explaining to scrubs who those guilds are. Without them they wouldn’t even have a server forum to QQ on….not to mention when those scrubs were out spider-hunting and “expecting” the server to win without any effort from their glorified spider-hunting skills, we were staying in 12h shifts trying to do something and planning 24h activity with the numbers we had active in wvw.

On the long run….scrubs like that guy didn’t pay for my game or my time…i payed and i waste my time…for other ppl to just profit or not participate at all…so it’s a decision i made because i have that right…the same goes for others.

Now u scrubs go do what we tried to do and play 12h/day coordinate and try to win on a “oh we win? let’s go PvE” …. “oh we lose? Not going to do that..let’s go PvE” server

Hey, you know that thing called “civility” that we’re trying to keep? Making blanket statements and calling everyone “scrubs” is not that. So if you just want to complain and (attempt to) insult people, then I would kindly ask you find somewhere else to do so.

~ Zephrina – Mes | Lorweyn – Ele | Miyael – Rev ~
~ [BEER] Tarnished Coast ~

in WvW

Posted by: Fel.8195

Fel.8195

Big props to TC yesterday. When I came into our borderland, we literally had zero points captured (around 9am EST, geez is that CD group nasty in the morning!). We proceeded to expand out to both towers, and take back our garrison. We had a firm hold on everything, and decided to go after the orb… and wow did that wake CD up :P

You guys must’ve had a bunch of people switch over to our map. The whole morning we had been dealing with smaller CD zergs, and suddenly one twice our size showed up, and literally took EVERY point back from us… all the way back to the supply camps. We just didn’t have the #’s on to stop that zerg.

Most servers would have quit after something demoralizing like that. That is why I’m proud of TC. We rallied up, and started just like we did before. We slowly expanded out, and eventually held every point on the map outside of Dreaming Bay and the southwest points. TC, thank you for sticking it out and rallying like that. It says a lot about our server… We never gave up the entire week.

Props to both Dragonbrand and Crystal Desert, this was by far the best match we’ve had, as it challenged us the entire week. Looking forward to future possible matchups with you both.

in WvW

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

I answered as civil as the self-entitled guy who started QQing about guilds leaving. If he would have addressed himself in a more mannered way…i would have also.

in WvW

blackgoat.5172

Don’t even bother explaining to scrubs who those guilds are. Without them they wouldn’t even have a server forum to QQ on….not to mention when those scrubs were out spider-hunting and “expecting” the server to win without any effort from their glorified spider-hunting skills, we were staying in 12h shifts trying to do something and planning 24h activity with the numbers we had active in wvw.

On the long run….scrubs like that guy didn’t pay for my game or my time…i payed and i waste my time…for other ppl to just profit or not participate at all…so it’s a decision i made because i have that right…the same goes for others.

Now u scrubs go do what we tried to do and play 12h/day coordinate and try to win on a “oh we win? let’s go PvE” …. “oh we lose? Not going to do that..let’s go PvE” server

Hey, you know that thing called “civility” that we’re trying to keep? Making blanket statements and calling everyone “scrubs” is not that. So if you just want to complain and (attempt to) insult people, then I would kindly ask you find somewhere else to do so.

This has been the problem with our server. the guilds that left are mad because we wouldn’t work with them. what they failed to realize is why, from the very beginning of pre-launch there was an attitude of “do it our way that’s the only way” THEY were unwilling to work with anyone else UNLESS it was on their terms. DB is better off without them. Will it take us some time to recover from the loss of numbers? Absolutely. But CD and TC you guys can expect a different DB the next time we meet.

Great match-up this week despite everything. And congrats to both CD and TC you guys deserve it.

in WvW

blackgoat.5172

I answered as civil as the self-entitled guy who started QQing about guilds leaving. If he would have addressed himself in a more mannered way…i would have also.

The guy hey buddy, no QQing here. I’m glad to see you go and I wish you well.

in WvW

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

u guys 2 leave no spider alive!

in WvW

blackgoat.5172

If it’s better off i am sure u guys will do an awesome job. Check u at rankings! if they ever implement PvE rankings.

You should try PVE it’s fun

in WvW

Posted by: NorthStar.3798

NorthStar.3798

Good job CD and TC … Best of luck to you guys in the next server match.

[VNG]Northstar
www.VengeanceClan.com
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Scorpio Shirica.1286

Scorpio Shirica.1286

I enjoyed fighting CD… if for no other reason than often having no points on the map after getting home from work, then retaking an entire side of the map. Our server had no queues on the borderlands we fought on, it’s just a bunch of determined and passionate WvWvW’ers.

in WvW

Posted by: Whisper TSP.8706

Whisper TSP.8706

Aye, were a fun week indeed, with the sort of back and forth with solid players that makes matches fun and engaging, regardless of the overall score. Some great showing of sportsmanship and restraint at times, and a few lapses here and there, but overall I’ll be looking forward to another match-up with CD somewhere down the road. Well played, lubbers.

-W

Whisper Keelhauler
Commander in The Shipwrecked Pirates
Tarnished Coast – http://tcgw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

So much hate directed against my server here (DB). I’m thinking what I did wrong, except choosing a server and sticking with it, playing regularly, and contributing at least 100 badges of honor by dying to mostly skillful opponents from other servers…

Anyway, all the best for your next one, folks, and hoping for less drama when we meet the next time. We’ll have newer players by then, once we fill the vacuum left by leaving guilds, and hopefully give you a better match.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

Just giving a big shout out to… well everyone. GREAT fight this week. I have to be honest. I did not even want to buy Guild Wars 2. A friend bought it for me and made me play. I did not think I would like the PvP. Well I pushed to 80 (which was way funner than expected) and tried WvWvW for the first time. OMG I had a blast. To Dragonbrand, I am sorry you guys had a rough week but I know there is potential. When you guys were organized you were a force to be reckoned with. And CD, man you guys have a lot of people. I love being the underdog and well like the rest of my server, refuse to quit. Our refusal to quit and the competitive nature of all servers combined have caused me to fall in love with WvWvW. Cheers to everyone

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in WvW

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

So much hate directed against my server here (DB). I’m thinking what I did wrong, except choosing a server and sticking with it

That right there is what I like. I hate it when people quit and leave for someplace ‘easier’. But honestly if they are like that, then you guys are better off with out. You just can not build a community with anyone like that. It does not matter where they go, if they hit another wall, they are just going to pack up and leave again. I pitty people like that. To those who stuck around at DB keep your heads up, I am sure we will knock heads again

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

in WvW

Posted by: Scorpio Shirica.1286

Scorpio Shirica.1286

We’ve had a guild(s) like that come to TC as well, Calvin. We keep fighting though, I’m sure your server can continue on just like we have.

in WvW

Sharpclaw.7510

Anyway, all the best for your next one, folks, and hoping for less drama when we meet the next time. We’ll have newer players by then, once we fill the vacuum left by leaving guilds, and hopefully give you a better match.

Man, if this is drama, count yourself lucky. To not exposit: there’s been a lot more controversy and accusations in previous matches that in this one. The Emhry Bay match comes to mind. Even our last match with SoS had more divisive issues. I think, anyway.

I hope your server does establish itself with it’s own identity and it does make me disheartened to learn that you had people leave it. That’s always annoying, even though when you get down to it, if they’re transferring so quickly and rushing, say, to get to such and such server so that they can merely win or whatever, they probably didn’t have the best attitude about things to begin with.

ANet holds a lot of blame for things like this but it also comes down to the guilds too, I suppose. And if they’re that skittish and lacking dedication to their realm, maybe you’re gonna be better of without them when you rebuild.

That’d be cool. I’d love to see your server not really deal with something like this again. Especially for the next time we fight.

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

And stay off my lawn …

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

And stay off my lawn …

um… where did you say it was, again?

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Vanity.2506

Vanity.2506

Overlook Keep :p

Vanity Lionheart
That which yields is not always weak.

in WvW

Felidire.2861

Ah well, last post for me in this thread… Thanks for the great match everyone! Hope CD manages to perform this well next week.

Oh, and while I was sifting through my screenshot folder just now…
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/9791/tcdbgolem1.jpg

… aren’t we just the biggest bunch of idiots? lmfao!

Take it easy, guys.

in WvW

Sharpclaw.7510

So, this was 7:59 EST. Great match. Thank you all, each and everyone one of you!

EDIT: I should also add “Good luck!” to everyone, including TC folks. I’m pretty much “off duty” for this next one.

Attachments:

(edited by Sharpclaw.7510)

in WvW

Posted by: Rpggamer.2384

Rpggamer.2384

Good game fellas, well played on all sides. Good luck with your next match-up!

Rpggamer Level 80 Elementalist
[EK] – Crystal Desert
You Only Quaggan Once #YOQO