11/1 Preview: SBI/JQ/BG and SoS/SoR/IoJ

in WvW

Posted by: Forest.4197

Forest.4197

Anyone else pumped about this battle of titans? Only 2 more hours to go!

This weeks SBI/JQ/BG was a great match up. BG started off hot by employing tactics that SBI and JQ had to adjust to. This rematch should be a lot more intense since we’ve all gotten to know each other.

I can’t speak to much about the 2nd tier matchup since I don’t play there, but it definitely looks like equally matched servers are being pitted agains each other. I hope people on those servers will chime in withtheir thoughts.

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

Im very excited, should both be intense and interesting ^^

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Posted by: Dorps.8610

Dorps.8610

yeah they are equally matched but SoR doesnt have a aussie crew so will get smashed by IOJ and SoS at night or at least that was the case 2 weeks agao

in WvW

Posted by: Talesslaser.7813

Talesslaser.7813

So who thinks they’ll make it into T1 after next week? If SoS manages to dominate their bracket again they’ll force themselves into T1, maybe even leap-frogging most of the T1 bracket. Or maybe SoR can manage to beat SoS and CDS will have to fight SBI? Will T1 stay completely the same for the 3rd week in a row? Will IoJ wake up this week and not fall out of T2?

in WvW

Posted by: Forest.4197

Forest.4197

Very interesting questions. The one that worries me the most if whether IoJ will show up this week or not. There is nothing worse for a match up than when one side decides not to participate. But then again, SoS and SoR will have their 1v1 rematch. I am going to predict that Tier 1 match up stays the same because I don’t think SoR will let SoS run away with it, and SBI/BG/JQ have already proven that none of them go away – the points potential is consistently 200 or more for each side at any given time of any given day, so the matches stay close.

in WvW

Posted by: Aralura.5129

Aralura.5129

I think, or at least I hope, that IoJ are really going to step up this week. After last week, they’re pretty much the underdog of this match. SoR, are definitely going to put up some tough competition, even more than the last match up because they have something to prove. That being said, I think people still underestimate SoS’s potential.

Our communication has really come together these past few weeks (But still needs improving, yes), we’ve got new tactics and counter-tactics to play with, but most importantly respect slowly growing between the NAs and oceanics. It’s going to be a very interesting, but also a very long match. Good luck to all!

[Envy]

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

Can’t wait for both these matchups. I want to see if BG can dominate early like they did last time and if they can adapt to whatever it was that turned the tide. Also IoJ (where I am from) will wake a little I am sure but how much I am as interested to know as anyone else.

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Posted by: chronos.4239

chronos.4239

Good luck to everyone in their match ups tonight. It will be interesting to see the results of the tier 2 match up. I’m also hoping to have fun in another tier 1 match up. I really enjoyed playing against SBI and JQ despite all the flame threads that occurred this week.

Blackgate
[AAO] Hohenheimm

(edited by chronos.4239)

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

So who thinks they’ll make it into T1 after next week? If SoS manages to dominate their bracket again they’ll force themselves into T1, maybe even leap-frogging most of the T1 bracket. Or maybe SoR can manage to beat SoS and CDS will have to fight SBI? Will T1 stay completely the same for the 3rd week in a row? Will IoJ wake up this week and not fall out of T2?

Hey, I wouldn’t mind fighting some of my friends I still have on SBI.

Im sure TW and others feel the same about JQ.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu