11/16/12 : GOM - AR - BP (updated)

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

impressive force for a wood tower

Attachments:

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

@Hadan

You do have more numbers bro, no need to deny it. You can fill an entire map, having a queue, and still have overlow on the other three maps. I don’t know why you guys insist on the idea that you don’t have superior numbers in the WvWvW maps.

I’ll have to start screenshoting it, I guess. <sad panda>

We’ve had one queue, once, when people were finishing world map completions. <laughs>

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Thanks Rinzler for posting that. Borlis hits an unupgraded tower, with a zerg big enough to put their server in queue, with FIVE CATAPULTS, after Anvil Rock pushes them back, over, and over with inferior numbers.

Hell, at one point we had the outmanned buff.

@Hadan – Notice the 22, and 29 in his group, in the middle of our guys switching to their mains? Yeah, there is part of your proof we were on alts. Sad you can’t handle the truth brother, and come here to talk trash on guys who fight you no matter the odds.

The reason we were on alts was because we couldn’t get the numbers to face your zerg, so until enough got on, we were leveling alts for something to do. Running camps is something we do to level, EVERYONE ON ANVIL ROCK, and those who transfered over to Borlis Pass knows this.

So deny it all you want, and act like a child when we try our best to give you straight up fights, even when we’ll lose.

Shows a persons character.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

@Hadan

Like right now, 11:29pm central we are defending Redlake in Borlis Pass, long enough to give our SMALL force in Anvil Rock Borderlands the chance to take back our stuff. Not only do we have the outmanned buff in Borlis Pass, and you treb Redlake down with two Trebs, you outnumber us in Anvil Rock too, with a force in both Eternal Battlegrounds, and Gates of Madness Borderlands, taking stuff on all four maps.

So deny your superior numbers all you want. When you get bumped up a tier, and are figthing equal, or superior numbers, maybe, just maybe you’ll finally understand.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Nsidiously iNsane.8195

Nsidiously iNsane.8195

@Nsid

This prompted guilds like SoS to stay in your backyard, until you finally conceeded with the nonsense. You asked for it.

Can you provide me a link to where we were so boastful? Thanks.

Art of Stealth [AoS]- Gate of Madness
Saint Nsidious (Warrior)-Insidious Xx (Necromancer)

in WvW

Nsidiously iNsane.8195

Impressive force for a wood tower.

Attachments:

in WvW

Nsidiously iNsane.8195

In other news… WTF is this? Lol!! Taken right after BP was pushed off our Garr/wiped at Woodhaven (with 2 omega golems, btw. like wtf.). Gave me a good laugh lol.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Apocalypse.5239

Apocalypse.5239

nice we just take a tower and ppl from BP had to cheat to get it back.

Attachments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQdM-J1TM4
Only if you want to watch.
lvl 80 Charr Warrior part of Twin.

in WvW

Posted by: Apocalypse.5239

Apocalypse.5239

anyone more to add.

Attachments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQdM-J1TM4
Only if you want to watch.
lvl 80 Charr Warrior part of Twin.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

I actually think GoM is in worse shape on WvW population this week than is Anvil Rock. I havn’t seen a sizable force of GoM all week.

You know what is annoying though, most of all? When we had the one in a lifetime event, Anvil Rock had 7 maxed out overflows, literrally 7. Just wish those who PvE, or sPvP all the time would show up in WvW.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

Impressive force for a wood tower.

Count the ally dots on that screenshot, and they came with that very large zerg, and put up FIVE catapults on a wooden tower. Overkill.

The same time they did that, they also had forces on every other map.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

And Borlis Pass just took Anvil Rock Hills, without knocking down a single gate, or wall.

Looks like they somehow bugged the fix that was here pre-release. Go, go Borlis for exploiting that bug again.

Explains why they constantly take Hills on the enemy maps, and we can’t figure out how.

Sad.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

An update, we just walked right into the Hills lord room, like before. Pretty crappy Borlis would exploit this. We’ll report it on Anvil Rock, Gates of Madness please report it too.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Im getting popcorn.

The QQ, lies and accusations on this forum are comedy gold.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

@Plok

You’re denying that Hills was taken without an exploit? Everyone who has been around pre-rlease knows about the old way, and we had no idea there was still a way up, and around, until you guys exploited it.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

In other news… WTF is this? Lol!! Taken right after BP was pushed off our Garr/wiped at Woodhaven (with 2 omega golems, btw. like wtf.). Gave me a good laugh lol.

When that wall went down we’d actually hit the lord room with the golems, as you well saw we had to stay out there to protect them but I guess the lord tried to come out after he killed those few players that charged in through the busted wall anyways.

The Garrison attack was a roll of the dice for us anyways, but we had some problems when we ran out of supply and you guys still had some 7-800 in there, and we were running out of things to attack with the golems!

And it was fun fightin you guys, hope you don’t only play this late at night cause it’s not my typical time!

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

in WvW

Nsidiously iNsane.8195

When that wall went down we’d actually hit the lord room with the golems, as you well saw we had to stay out there to protect them but I guess the lord tried to come out after he killed those few players that charged in through the busted wall anyways.

The Garrison attack was a roll of the dice for us anyways, but we had some problems when we ran out of supply and you guys still had some 7-800 in there, and we were running out of things to attack with the golems!

And it was fun fightin you guys, hope you don’t only play this late at night cause it’s not my typical time!

We had 640 supply when you guys backed off. We were well prepared for that fight. I gotta say, my entire guild had a facepalm moment when we realized NO ONE repaired the walls on Hills, and you guys just busted through without any real opposition. Here we are, upgrading bay, preparing garrison, attacking Redbriar, and suddenly I see our Hills turn green. I bout flipped.
Oh no, we’re on various times of the day. Overall, I had a fun time against BP. You guys didn’t zerg down everything, my guild and I got to scrimmage some of your smaller groups. Best part of tonight, though, was when 4 or so of the [EDGE] guild went to take the Vet Wurm and I came up behind them to mess with them. They chased me back to Bay gate where the vet guards and myself had a fun time picking them off. They got me eventually though. Stupid of me

Attachments:

in WvW

Plok.6145

@Plok

You’re denying that Hills was taken without an exploit? Everyone who has been around pre-rlease knows about the old way, and we had no idea there was still a way up, and around, until you guys exploited it.

No idea was not on. SO YES I DENY IT, BUNCHA HOOEY.

Sincerely,

in WvW

Plok.6145

@Plok

http://www.coffmandesigns.com/gw005.jpg

That’s me inside your keep, by myself, without taking any wall, or gate down. I sent the screenshots of Borlis Pass doing this, and the screenshots had at least one member from every Borlis Pass major guild in it.

I hope they do a temporary ban of every guild member, until they find out who was inside using that exploit.

So in other words you are admitting to exploiting?

Sincerely,

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

@Plok

Sometimes you have to walk on the dark side to get evidence for people like you.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Posted by: gibson.2549

gibson.2549

OK I’ve never heard of the gates of hackers statement. Plus, if you take a look at some of the TOP servers in WVW, those are the ones that were hacking to win the early matches. Hacking = easy wins. We are second to last tier.

Yes, we have a major lack in players, however I don’t see anyone else attempting to recruit for our servers. I have posted recruitment on forums, sent private messages to players/guild leaders letting them know about what awaits them in the GOM server and how much some of us are trying to turn things around. I’ve had luck but on a smaller scale than we need.

At the end of the day, the basic aspect to take a look at is that ALL 3 of these servers are lacking in more than one way. We all need players, we all need a better fundamental WVW structure, and we all need players wanting to work FOR their server. We are all in this tier for a reason and very few of us are working our kitten off to fix it. The thought runs through my head every single day I am in WVW to transfer. That thought is quickly dismissed as I look around at my guildmates and realize that they are here for me as much as I am there for them.

hey, remember me? i used to be in your guild on GoM before you guys got sick of losing and transferred over to AR.

Seeing you post about how youre so loyal to your guild and server is gold. lol.

in WvW

Posted by: Godfather.8217

Godfather.8217

Here we go again with BP has more numbers. The last 3 days it has been nothing but AR stomping us but yet we didnt come on the forums and say hey we were on our alts doing camp raids or you guys took first place because you gained numbers. AR and BP have even numbers from what i have seen. You have a constant attack on our borderlands and a full raid group defending your borderlands. SOS give it up alrdy. U want to knw something kinda funny. All the trash talk youve done has made you guys a laughing joke on borlis and now every1 looks for tht tag. We knew you would come on this forum and say hey we were on our alts doing camp raids. First off, playing alts and doing hit and run camp raids while the matchup is this close is insane. The fact is when others are on SoS’s “playground” you tend to get pushed around a bit. AR stop qqing about us having more numbers. its an even fight and obv the score shows it. If we truely had more numbers then we wouldnt b struggling to hold first place like we have been. BTW brig probs to TCMM guild you guys are in WvW almost any time of the day with least 20+ running around. Huge reason you guys hold alot of stuff.

Wow hadan,

Are you a joke or what?

I complimented your side, and you stomp my post.

Look man grow up, seriously, and open your kitten eyes, because you have numbers, get over yourself. There is no skill to run around in circles, none at all. If i had your numbers available, I would certainly do more than just zerg around. I don’t lead zergs, I lead groups, infact I don’t even like using the commander book. I’m starting to believe you and your guild is just a huge joke. I took screen shots, but I’m not going to post them, it’s just kitten it took a ton of you guys just to kill a bunch of alts, my party had the highest lvl at 57.

Move to a different tier, seriously, you guys have the ability to fill 2 maps, vs the other two servers filling one map. Learn to count Hadan, and maybe you also need to learn how to read. I’ve met a couple of good players and actually talk to them on borlis pass, but you.., you got some issues.

Syndicate of Shadows, Anvil rock
Darksavage – 80 Ranger Shadowena – 80 Thief
Darkside Syndicate – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

I gotta say, my entire guild had a facepalm moment when we realized NO ONE repaired the walls on Hills, and you guys just busted through without any real opposition. Here we are, upgrading bay, preparing garrison, attacking Redbriar, and suddenly I see our Hills turn green.

Yeah, when our first attack on hills failed I figured we’d turn it up more than just a single notch, so we came back with 2 omega golems. Somebody had repaired the outer to about 60% but it still didn’t last very long. Those golems had a good run at least before they went down! :P

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

Wow, during the weekend AR got all arrogant cause they were finally in the lead and thought they were becoming gods, now they start losing and start whining again.

Who is this jkctmc clown? What a joke. You complain about numbers, call us cheaters, what other bs excuse do you have for being bad at WvW? Have some respect for yourself and your server dude.

@ God – the mistake you made was saying that our borderlands was SoS playground and telling us not to upgrade anything. Apparently, you spoke too soon and Hadann’s post is a natural response to your earlier hubristic posts.

Borlis has low level chars in WvW as well as AR. Stop hiding behind that kinda thing to explain why you got wiped multiple times. But there is something I must command you for, you guys are very resilient. You just kept coming back for more.

In all honesty though, I had so much fun last night fighting you guys in our borderlands. I’m so glad you guys came to play with us. At one point I didn’t even think about you as enemies anymore, but just as friends, cause of the fun we had together.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Man look at all the crying going on now. We have near to same numbers. you have a zerg defending ur borderlands we have a zerg defending ours. You bring about 20-30 to our borders to attack we bring about 20-30 to your borderlands to attack. Give it a rest with the screenshots. We can do the same. I mean last night you guys had 40 AR sitting on a sentry point by woodhaven but you dont see BP players saying man look at the those numbers for a sentry point……Who cares if it was a fully upgraded tower or a wooden tower, points are points and the faser we got it capped the faster it was added to points tally.

@god im simply responding to all your post. Go back and read them. you said it yourself. If SOS focuses on GOM, BP wins and if SOS focuses on BP, GOM will win. You then went on to say our map was a playground for you guys and that you can just run thru it. idc if you say your doing camp raids, leveling alts or whatever. Fact is you make sure you have a good 15-30 SOS players when you come to our borderlands. That is not a group thats a pretty good size zerg most likely all on a voice chat so a well organized zerg. It’s funny tho, that you guys on AR actually think we have massive numbers over you guys. So bascially your saying we have crazy numbers but yet we must be bad because we are so close in score and cant pull away or you guys are just that good to keep it close. It’s a lose/lose when it comes to talking to you guys over in AR. All in all keep up the good fights evey night has been fun.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

(edited by Hadan.2841)

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

@DKz Lux

When did we get all arrogant? We even said it had nothing to do with us being better, it was only because of the PvE event. We all knew during the week we would lose, that your population would come back.

It’s funny how you guys focus on AR, maybe because of Godfather post, but I don’t mind it.

Win or lose at the end of the week, it doesn’t change anything at all. Next week is gonna a reset. If BP wins enought, they will be bumped up a tier, they are going to get Zerged to death.

We will stay in that tier, or drop a tier. DR seems to have a pretty solid server, so we might have good fights with them.

What ever happen, as long as we have some close fight like this, it’s all fun.

There are Zerg everywhere yes, but it still better then getting stomped like before.

To sum this tread :

AR Zerg,
GoM Zerg,
BP Zerg.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Nsidiously iNsane.8195

Just to say, I really enjoy the small scrimmages I have against [WAR] and [Krew].

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

OK I’ve never heard of the gates of hackers statement. Plus, if you take a look at some of the TOP servers in WVW, those are the ones that were hacking to win the early matches. Hacking = easy wins. We are second to last tier.

Yes, we have a major lack in players, however I don’t see anyone else attempting to recruit for our servers. I have posted recruitment on forums, sent private messages to players/guild leaders letting them know about what awaits them in the GOM server and how much some of us are trying to turn things around. I’ve had luck but on a smaller scale than we need.

At the end of the day, the basic aspect to take a look at is that ALL 3 of these servers are lacking in more than one way. We all need players, we all need a better fundamental WVW structure, and we all need players wanting to work FOR their server. We are all in this tier for a reason and very few of us are working our kitten off to fix it. The thought runs through my head every single day I am in WVW to transfer. That thought is quickly dismissed as I look around at my guildmates and realize that they are here for me as much as I am there for them.

hey, remember me? i used to be in your guild on GoM before you guys got sick of losing and transferred over to AR.

Seeing you post about how youre so loyal to your guild and server is gold. lol.

Is this a troll?

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in WvW

Posted by: Dutch Master.7208

Dutch Master.7208

Just to say, I really enjoy the small scrimmages I have against [WAR] and [Krew].

The feeling is mutual!

Had some great fights last night against GoM’s [KB] (I think that was their tag, “Killa Beez”). Really fun skirmishes at supply camps/in open fields. Couldn’t bring myself to log off last night until well past my normal bedtime!

See you again tonight!

in WvW

Hadan.2841

Always fun fighting the GoM grps. Always back and forth close fights! it’s great

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

Godfather.8217

Man look at all the crying going on now. We have near to same numbers. you have a zerg defending ur borderlands we have a zerg defending ours. You bring about 20-30 to our borders to attack we bring about 20-30 to your borderlands to attack. Give it a rest with the screenshots. We can do the same. I mean last night you guys had 40 AR sitting on a sentry point by woodhaven but you dont see BP players saying man look at the those numbers for a sentry point……Who cares if it was a fully upgraded tower or a wooden tower, points are points and the faser we got it capped the faster it was added to points tally.

@god im simply responding to all your post. Go back and read them. you said it yourself. If SOS focuses on GOM, BP wins and if SOS focuses on BP, GOM will win. You then went on to say our map was a playground for you guys and that you can just run thru it. idc if you say your doing camp raids, leveling alts or whatever. Fact is you make sure you have a good 15-30 SOS players when you come to our borderlands. That is not a group thats a pretty good size zerg most likely all on a voice chat so a well organized zerg. It’s funny tho, that you guys on AR actually think we have massive numbers over you guys. So bascially your saying we have crazy numbers but yet we must be bad because we are so close in score and cant pull away or you guys are just that good to keep it close. It’s a lose/lose when it comes to talking to you guys over in AR. All in all keep up the good fights evey night has been fun.

Hadan,

SoS can and will continue to play in your backyard. When we are on our mains, you guys need a large group to kills us, when we are on our alts you still need a large group to kill us. Your all a joke.

YOU still sit here and say you don’t outnumber us, are you serious, look at the map now and then, look at two maps, check to see how much you control vs the two other servers at a given time. That has nothing to do with strategy, and tactics, it has alot to do with your numbers and PvD mentality.

You can’t read, you can’t count, and you certainly can’t play.

gg borlis

Keep your arrogance, and cheating methods. We’ve figured how your taking the hills keep by passing the guards, and walls. Your server has to cheat in order to win, and the funny part is you have the numbers you shouldn’t have to. I’ve lost all respect for borlis pass period.

in WvW

DKz Lux.4125

@ Kardia – it is true your posts were very sensible, that’s not the path most of AR followed though. God in particular was and continues to be very arrogant. I have respect for you though Kardia.

@ Gods – man, stop munching on those brownies, u’re tripping so hard already.

Borlis Pass

in WvW

Godfather.8217

@ Kardia – it is true your posts were very sensible, that’s not the path most of AR followed though. God in particular was and continues to be very arrogant. I have respect for you though Kardia.

@Dk

And Borlis Pass continues to be a joke. I’m not tripping at all dk, infact i’m having alot of fun. I feel bad for you guys, you used to be a good server, now it seems you guys gained a bunch of hackers and cheaters in those “transfers” you all keep denying happened.

My people caught a few borlis pass players exploiting the terrain going into Hills, we followed and then they explained it to me on vent. I spent all morning prior to work figuering it out with my people. Now we know. So again gg. Maybe when your server starts taking things legit, maybe, just maybe i’ll respect that server again.

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

@DKz

What is your toons name? I want to see if you’re in the screenshot exploiting the Hills entrance, using the bugged wall.

I have a screenshot of me inside, up above, but it is against forum rules to post a screenshot of players doing tihngs like this, and my post I made showing all you exploiting, was removed.

Sad you guys have to exploit.

I’m sorry that bothers you, but it’s facts. You guys did it, now live with it. I hope they ban every guild member temporarily, until they find the individual members who were involved. It’s people who exploited constantly that made them remove the orbs, now you’re doing it because OMFG, you got behind in points, better cheat.

I’m fron Henge of Denravi, pre-release when the Titan alliance won every single matchup, and beat every server hands down. Then people transfered to Henge of Denravi, giving us queue times up to as long as 7 hours, so many guilds, and individuals transfered off because we didn’t like queue times. Instead of following the alliance, I took my family, and made a small guild on Anvil Rock, which at the time had a “Medium” population so that I wouldn’t have a queue time again.

You couldn’t hold a candle to the top servers we fought pre-release, so quit thinking you’re all good being in the lower brackets. You’re not.

I’m sorry facts bother you, really I am. I’m also sorry you guys take the game so seriously, that you have to exploit, and take keeps, truly I am.

I could care less if you like me, hate me, or have no respect for me. I sleep well at night knowing that I don’t have to lie about anything, and will own up to the things my server does, without shame of myself doing it because I’m an honest man.

And since you forgot, you guys always came in last until you got all of the transfers.

Have a good day.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

(edited by jkctmc.8754)

in WvW

Godfather.8217

@Dk

And Borlis Pass continues to be a joke. I’m not tripping at all dk, infact i’m having alot of fun. I feel bad for you guys, you used to be a good server, now it seems you guys gained a bunch of hackers and cheaters in those “transfers” you all keep denying happened.

My people caught a few borlis pass players exploiting the terrain going into Hills, we followed and then they explained it to me on vent. I spent all morning prior to work figuering it out with my people. Now we know. So again gg. Maybe when your server starts taking things legit, maybe, just maybe i’ll respect your server again.

in WvW

DKz Lux.4125

@ jkctmc – Wow, i just crapped my pants seeing how uber you are. I am very sorry. I did not treat you with the respect you deserve!

• bows in reverence *

BTW, I think my signature makes it very clear what my char name, guild and server are.

Borlis Pass

in WvW

Nsidiously iNsane.8195

Everyone QQ’ing about Borlis… BP has a great morning/early daytime crew. At night, however, the activity goes down. AR has little to no morning/early daytime crew, but a stellar night crew. Stop your crying, learn the servers, learn how they play and the tactics they use and work around it, like I’m starting to.

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Well we used to have a good day crew, but I think we lost it

GoM had a really good presence last night, I was surprise as they were a bit behind since the reset.

Now I think this match up will be really close between GoM and AR.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

in WvW

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

@Nsidiously As part of the later crew on AR, totally agree we have a lot more presence at those hours. Some of us are literally running all over the map when there are call outs. I tend to do a lot of defending after we take an objective, but it’s tough being in 3 or more places at once. Most people on AR probably have no idea who I am, not a commander, nor would I want to be. My guild knows me and we do pretty decent 3 – 4 man defense on a tower. More than one zerg has been hit by vines-spike trap-barrage-poison arrows to know I’m at least irritating enough to leave alone, but that’s about it. I have run into some very good and some terrible players from all the servers we have been matched with, and so far, this match up has been the most fun, regardless of who has more or less, zergs or anything else.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

in WvW

Nsidiously iNsane.8195

BP glitched into GoM’s Bay again? I’m gettin reports from several GoM players.

in WvW

Hadan.2841

We dont need to glitch or exploit. We have never done so before and we dont plan on doing so now. IMO maybe doing some better sweeps of the keeps after you take them might help a bit. If you do see people cheating, glitching, exploiting or w.e take a screenshot report them and if they are in a guild find a way to contact their guild leader and im sure it will be dealt with.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

in WvW

jkctmc.8754

@Hadan

They removed the post, and screenshot of you guys doing it because it is against the forum rules, but a lot of people seen it, so there is no need to continue denying it. There is still the screenshot above, of me inside your keep, no gates, or walls down.

The screenshot I sent to Anet has at least one member of every major guild from Borlis Pass.

The only reason to deny it now, is if you’re involved in using the exploit.

There is no need to sweep a keep you’ve owned for hours either. You must really think people are naive enough to believe a Mesmer sat inside a keep for more than an hour, waiting for the opportunity to lay down portals.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece

in WvW

Godfather.8217

We dont need to glitch or exploit. We have never done so before and we dont plan on doing so now. IMO maybe doing some better sweeps of the keeps after you take them might help a bit. If you do see people cheating, glitching, exploiting or w.e take a screenshot report them and if they are in a guild find a way to contact their guild leader and im sure it will be dealt with.

@Hadan,

Yes everyone, do those sweeps, because if you do those sweeps you will catch them and prevent them from taking the keeps. lol, Hadan what are you smoking. I know for a fact that a mesmer can easily get inside past the walls. I figured all these times you guys somehow got inside using the mesmers legit, and took hills easily without seeing any battle marks till it was to late, simply because we didn’t sweep, but now i know, the mesmers got inside after the fact.

in WvW

Posted by: CornChips.5392

CornChips.5392

Don’t sell yourself short Dovgan, I’ve seen you about. You’re solid.

As for all this talk of ‘Zergs’. This is pointless and petty. It’s natural that these players move in packs and every, I repeat EVERY, server does it. Some times these are highly organised groups who know what they are doing and how they are going to do it. Sometimes they are not. It doesn’t matter, you label any group you see who has more numbers as a ‘zerg’ and then proceed to belittle. But these numbers are not the be all and end all. 3 guardians are able to slow and entire ‘zerg’ to a stand still at any seige as long as they are half competent and traited for WvW.

This was proven a few days ago when GOM bypassed hills and came straight for our garrison with double our number(maybe even triple) and broke through only to be held at inner for about 15-20 minutes. Catapults, carts, rams, everything went up and came down barely scratching the wall due to constant repairs and crowd control, keeping various sheilds up to prevent construction and manning of shields and protect raiders proved very beneficial. Eventually re-enforcements arrived and broke the seige. It was awesome and a lot of fun (I hope this was true for GOM too, shout out to my brother from another server).

However all this screenshotting of people in a group is pointless, gives no context and is ultimately very petty.

Also people who think AR has become ‘arrogant’ in it’s ‘victory’. I’d ask that you stop these accusations. Now lets have some more stories.

CornChips | Sylvari Guardian |
Dvaita Vedanta | Human Mesmer|
The Fluttering Horde [TFH] | CD

in WvW

Posted by: Rinzler.8072

Rinzler.8072

BP, you should do better sweeps of keeps you plan exploiting your way into.

Syndicate of Shadows is always there.

More screen shots to come :-)

Rinzler [Mesmer] -BROLIS PASS- Violent Tendencies (vT)
Videos:

in WvW

Posted by: Metryn.8476

Metryn.8476

Hadan,

SoS can and will continue to play in your backyard. When we are on our mains, you guys need a large group to kills us, when we are on our alts you still need a large group to kill us. Your all a joke.

YOU still sit here and say you don’t outnumber us, are you serious, look at the map now and then, look at two maps, check to see how much you control vs the two other servers at a given time. That has nothing to do with strategy, and tactics, it has alot to do with your numbers and PvD mentality.

gg borlis

Keep your arrogance, and cheating methods. We’ve figured how your taking the hills keep by passing the guards, and walls. Your server has to cheat in order to win, and the funny part is you have the numbers you shouldn’t have to. I’ve lost all respect for borlis pass period.

I can’t say anything about exploiting as I haven’t seen any, especially since the majority of large guilds refuse to.

However, I like how SoS claims to play in our borderlands like it’s your playgrounds…and that we need a large zerg to kill you. My alt group of level 34-72 sent quite a few small SoS groups back to home until a quite large SoS (and a couple of other tag) members showed up to wipe my massively overpowered group of 4.

A LOT of BP players are on alts. I’d say in SOUL most of us are playing on alts unless it is getting serious (and face it…against SoS and AR we don’t have to be serious).

You speak of arrogance, yet you are kitteny as all hell and all I see is SoS getting ground down vs BP or off running camp to camp/jump puzzle.

Although, I do feel a need to apologize to the one SoS member I ran into at the jump puzzle that answered a nice little wave agreement. I honestly didn’t mean to keep damaging you with my speed boost.

Anyways, if you could play in our borderlands oh so well…..we’d be constantly fighting to hold our own area instead of rotating around to other borderlands.

(edited by Metryn.8476)

in WvW

Posted by: Arcxander.9836

Arcxander.9836

Is it just me or did you guys noticed an Ele from BP with [NOM] tag that is uberly strong and taking down a whole group?

Hacking or not, that Ele is strong and its quite strange.

Jofp
Legion of Ubec [UBEC] | Gate of Madness
http://legionofubec.enjin.com

in WvW

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

The feeling is mutual!

Had some great fights last night against GoM’s [KB] (I think that was their tag, “Killa Beez”). Really fun skirmishes at supply camps/in open fields. Couldn’t bring myself to log off last night until well past my normal bedtime!

See you again tonight!

The feeling IS mutual for sure, had a blast last night and getting ready for another round here! It was a pleasure fighting alongside you last night Cattrines, looking forward to it in the future as well!

in WvW

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Hadan,

gg borlis

Lol “you beat me, so you must be cheating”. That’s original. What a joke, you are making a fool out of yourself.

in WvW

Posted by: snacks.4852

snacks.4852

The gom zerg in the anvil rock borderlands taking bay must be blind build like three rams on the door after we had just taken down the two wall sections right next to the door. Need to take off those blinkers guys

Snacks
Ascension [WAR]
Borlis Pass