11-23 Devona / Kain / Ferg

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

Week #5…lol. here we go again. I vote all 3 of us merge into one server and move up!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Unbelievable push from both Kain and Ferg. Will be interesting to see if the momentum continues.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: TheComet.6471

TheComet.6471

Feels great to finally see the interior of the castle

Attachments:

Kaineng – Co-Leader of Skrittical Hits
Sybol – Healing Bunker Charr Mesmer (80)
Dresdon Honorclaw – Zerk All-Ranged Charr Warrior | Hawke Fullmoon – Melee Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Had a blast tonight. Sick job by Kaineng for holding SM from double teams when maybe 7 walls were under 10% for a good couple hours. Put in my 6 hours and I’m tired. EB action just would not stop, very competitive all night. I heard Kaineng even had 1 minute queues on both our BL and EB at the same time.

I hope the weekend at least continues to be competitive, then the week day/night capping will turn things around I’m sure.

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

TRx had a great first day of play being on Ferg. (we transferred over last night). We really had an amazing time in many many battles on DR borderlands. Thanks for all the great fights to everyone who stood against us! And we really appreciate the overwhelmingly warm welcome we have gotten from the players of Ferguson.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Gungnir Grimm.7123

Gungnir Grimm.7123

TRx had a great first day of play being on Ferg. (we transferred over last night). We really had an amazing time in many many battles on DR borderlands. Thanks for all the great fights to everyone who stood against us! And we really appreciate the overwhelmingly warm welcome we have gotten from the players of Ferguson.

I thought I saw Chris mention you guys, welcome to the server. the fighting in the DR borderlands tonight was amazing, wish we could have gotten the garrison though.

Gungnir Grimm – 80 Thief
Gungnir Aurus – 80 Guardian
[AUX] Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: Zyk.3597

Zyk.3597

Great to see new people on our server! Welcome.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

So that explains the reason why FC was so brutal and took first place early this morning xD

however though ... it is me or does DR kinda ... on vacation or something?

Not feeling as much as resistance as before.

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

in WvW

Posted by: Sinistry.2416

Sinistry.2416

I’m the little Asuran Elementalist, usually represesting PVE (Players Vrs Everything), that has been haunting the Fergs Borderland lately.

I wanted to give a shout our to all the Ferg’s Crossing players that have dueled with me the last couple weeks! I have had great fun.

I used to play Warhammer and we had a dueling ettiquette set up in that game with Emotes. I havnt seen anything like it so far here and I know I’ll get ran over by Zergs while trying to find a good fight even if we did, but I thought I’d make a post here for like minded people. It would work better if the emotes would targeted players in WvW… but anyway

/bow to start the duel
/yes to accept the duel

I have been trying to find a spot out of the way of the main battle where I can be seen by passing invaders, but away from the main battle. If you do not wish to fight simply do not attack me and I will let you pass.

I also realize I will get attacked by large groups of people trying to get a free badge.. thats ok, this is just for the people who enjoy 1v1’s.

Sinistry Dire
80 Elementalist
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: TheComet.6471

TheComet.6471

hahah challenge accepted

I’m that mesmer thats keeps healing and sitting there way too kitten long, if I bump into ya I’ll take a crack at a duel

Kaineng – Co-Leader of Skrittical Hits
Sybol – Healing Bunker Charr Mesmer (80)
Dresdon Honorclaw – Zerk All-Ranged Charr Warrior | Hawke Fullmoon – Melee Ranger

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

If DR’s on vacation its because they got tired of taking everything and sitting in keeps sitting on their thumbs for hours on end doing absolutely nothing. They’ll probably bring it in a couple days. And in other news….who wants a 50 man guild back on DR? Huh huh?

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Please wait till the balance dust settles before transferring back into our tier. Go to the ‘worst’ server in our tier.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Maybe DR has more people spending time with their family throughout the whole weekend and not just Thursday. Maybe they are just tired of WvW from putting out a good showing last couple weeks. Maybe they didn’t get to see the new Twilight movie last weekend and had to go watch it this weekend repeatedly. Maybe they are so confident about their 24/7 coverage during the 5 day week that they don’t really care about the weekend. Maybe I should stop speculating and go kill people!

Well this score update feels weird.

Attachments:

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Rastofin.6132

Rastofin.6132

Speaking on behalf of my server… We all went to see Twilight.

Devona’s Rest
Rastofin – Guardian [SoCo]
T Zen – Mesmer [RegA]

in WvW

ktith.6197

I never did like Kaineng or FC…and being since I"m from DR originally if my guildmates decide that’s where they’d like to go back to, then we’ll be back after this matchup as we have committments that are already in play. There will never be a “dust settling” event for the transfers in the near future. Tier 8 will balance out again when DR moves up…and they will before people realize it.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

I never did like Kaineng or FC…and being since I"m from DR originally if my guildmates decide that’s where they’d like to go back to, then we’ll be back after this matchup as we have committments that are already in play. There will never be a “dust settling” event for the transfers in the near future. Tier 8 will balance out again when DR moves up…and they will before people realize it.

just out of curiousity, but whats with changing server like 2x in the last month or so. I heard that your current match ups with gom, bp and anvil is really close. also i doubt T8 will balance out if DR leaves, becuz that just means bp, gom, or anvil is coming down.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

ktith.6197

If any server goes down to T8 at this point, it’ll be GOM…as they’ve been hit hard by people leaving the server. BP is actually looking at going up to T6 and ET moving down into T7. They’d actually probably outnumber both Kain and FC by a slight margin, but the weekly numbers overall in that matchup would probably be pretty close. Yes our T7 numbers are pretty close in the weekly matches so that is a given plus, however organization is something quite lacking and people just don’t “get it” like T8 servers were forced to and learn to get along with each other (per their respective servers). We needed time to grow, I was not the only one that left DR and moved up a bracket. Many are “homesick” for DR and the community that is present there as opposed to how AR is. We wouldn’t be integrating back into any guild we were with prior as we’ve grown as a group that has the same WvW priorities and objectives. But, this is all up in the air at the moment anyways. Plus we didn’t burn bridges (or I know I didn’t) when I left DR, as I’m sure most of the ones that left didn’t either (tho I could be wrong).

Anyways, have a good one.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Bones.5762

yea, i have no problem with people leaving servers for reasons like that, i just dont like bandwagon guilds, you’re defintely not one of them, i was just saying why leave a close match and go back to an unbalanced server tier. But i understand being homesick and missing the players back in your server though.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: aimac.9046

aimac.9046

To TRx guild:
Why did you guys leave?

in WvW

dank.3680

To TRx guild:
Why did you guys leave?

Because we would rather be on the outnumbered side. Most of us already had a lot of friends on Ferg we had met when you could still get names from the report box. We are a small guild and would rather be somewhere we can stand out and make a difference.

in WvW

dank.3680

It would work better if the emotes would targeted players in WvW… but anyway

You can select someone and use ‘bow @’ and it will target them by name.

in WvW

dank.3680

So that explains the reason why FC was so brutal and took first place early this morning xD

however though … it is me or does DR kinda … on vacation or something?

Not feeling as much as resistance as before.

Well we only field about 5-10 people at a time, we can make a difference, but not one big enough to go from last to first.. There was a lot of dedicated people involved in controlling the DR borderlands last night, though we were a part of that.

in WvW

Posted by: Bdsteelers.2567

Bdsteelers.2567

Yo fuerg and Kain why you guys all playing like this idc you both are beating us but we never satr for hours with seige and spawnd every exit you had we where nice enough to let you all out of the gate. you guys that scared you gotta spawn camp all day every day

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

Yo fuerg and Kain why you guys all playing like this idc you both are beating us but we never satr for hours with seige and spawnd every exit you had we where nice enough to let you all out of the gate. you guys that scared you gotta spawn camp all day every day

I remember plenty of times where there was spawn camping.

Now get out of our borderland before I chuck more Superior Flame Rams on some BSTY corpses.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Bones.5762

LMAO, o i wish i could be there right now. just form a zerg like you guys usually do, and rush one side, portal bomb if u need to. it’s easy to escape, don’t become stragglers, or else you get picked up by siege.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Bdsteelers.2567

Bdsteelers.2567

pff we didnt use seige we got your strags with actual people and skill

in WvW

Posted by: Shananigans.8412

Shananigans.8412

Props to the Kaineg in EB.. holding SM like a boss. Good fight DR between danelon and qlake!

Also it’s Ferguson’s Crossing not Fuerguson’s Crossing.

Shananigans- Team Absolute Legends
[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

pff we didnt use seige we got your strags with actual people and skill

No, you stop this QQ right now. You don’t speak for the server and there is NO POINT about complaining about the amazing fight Kain and Ferg are putting up right now. They’ve got a really strong offense AND defense and I, for one, won’t be upset in the least if either one of them take this match. However, its still far too early to really see who will come out on top, and if they win because they camp every exit, every corridor, every chokepoint then good! That kind of play is awesome and us fighting against it will grow us as a server.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Darxio.5672

Hey [GOLD] and other devs, hope you like the holes in your corpses from all the superior ballista at Spiritholme!

GO HOME.

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: xcavars.5049

xcavars.5049

Oh darx lols.

Good fight guys

Characters:
Xcavars[End]~Carelinne Condoin[End]~Brianna Condoin[End]~Catrice Degaspi[End]~Tiarra Ferr[End]

in WvW

Posted by: YumeBaka.3428

YumeBaka.3428

Fergies! Thanks for the fun in EB @ Veloka Slope. took you guys several attempts. to get us. even with all the walls and gate down. was very fun tonight.

Watermoon – level 80 Mesmer- [NoQQ]

in WvW

Posted by: bubO.3548

bubO.3548

That fight at spirit was freaking hilarious ahahha

Klazart[KR]
Warrior KAINENG POLICE DEPARTMENT

in WvW

Darxio.5672

Keep sending it at us. RED, PRO, RAVE, BSTY, GASM, GOLD, AOD TRX, NP, UOISYUHFIOSHF, whatever. Keep sending it at our borderlands.

We are united now.

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Keep sending it at us. RED, PRO, RAVE, BSTY, GASM, GOLD, AOD TRX, NP, UOISYUHFIOSHF, whatever. Keep sending it at our borderlands.

We are united now.

Too bad apex is missing out all these fun

in WvW

Posted by: Allied Shade.8409

Allied Shade.8409

Darxio, Kain isn’t united, don’t lie.

It’s SoS doing all the work, I must admit they are doing a great job in as well organisation and figthing, but no kain has the right to say that KAIN is organised, cause it’s all just SoS doing your work.

Keep it up SoS!

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

It’s SoS doing all the work, I must admit they are doing a great job in as well organisation and figthing, but no kain has the right to say that KAIN is organised, cause it’s all just SoS doing your work.

Keep it up SoS!

Lmao smh

in WvW

Keep it up SoS!

I would object to that.

Sure, we are placing seiges, we are setting things up

but if it were not how people in Kaineng are cooperating, we can never have achieve it.

So props should go to all the Kaineng who are willing to fight along side with us, and listen to our tactic

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

Nice push from Kain and Ferg this holiday :0 I am impressed by all the numbers on both sides, you guys are bringing it!

Spawn camping is kinda sad, balistas and arrowcarts at spawns. Classy.

Hopefully we can turn this around and no one retuns that favor.

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Smooticus.2854

Smooticus.2854

Awesome day of WvW for Kaineng. We finally took green keep, which was the one place I needed for map completion. The commanders did a great job, and gave us the winning strategy. Perhaps we can win this week.

Smooticus – Charr Engineer
Kaineng

in WvW

Darxio.5672

Keep it up SoS!

Kaineng is uniting as a server for once. Everyone is doing a great job, and it’s not just my guild.

We’ve become something similar to the old school American Colonies.. like… I dunno, the United Guilds of Kaineng or something. We are our own guilds(states), but we do not control each other, and there is no central head. But we work together because there is a greater evil out there. That evil is called Devona(britain).

GREENCOATS.

Or Greenskins if you’re a Warhammer fan.

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Kaineng is uniting as a server for once. Everyone is doing a great job, and it’s not just my guild.

We’ve become something similar to the old school American Colonies.. like… I dunno, the United Guilds of Kaineng or something. We are our own guilds(states), but we do not control each other, and there is no central head. But we work together because there is a greater evil out there. That evil is called Devona(britain).

GREENCOATS.

Or Greenskins if you’re a Warhammer fan.

This is awesome to read, good for you guys!

Great weekend so far to everyone. It’s kind of nice to see us not in first, I just hope its because there was server growth in our competition and not because we lost people. Mainly because it means we are all continuing to grow and when one moves up, they stand a fighting chance up there as well.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: spif.7580

spif.7580

Something feels off this week though – I fully expect this position to change during the week. Might be the winning – fair weather player thing going on as well. I know when we are losing badly we just get fewer players out there.

The few guys who moved from Devonas to Fergs made a larger impact than may have been expected.

—- Kaineng : Nuke → Saarc ---

in WvW

Darxio.5672

PS: When Eredon Terrace tanks into Tier 8, whoever is green isn’t going to enjoy Tier 7.

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Kaineng has been doing great this weekend, since reset till now we have held Stonemist and put alot into keeping it.

The fight in EB has mianly been by SoS during the day, and War/iSPY/NoQQ during primetime till SoS gets on. Rancid has xferd back to Kaineng and has popped his commander to help alot in EB as well. Think I saw Paper Eater there few times too during off times. Sbullet as well. Mainly speaking, big props to Chaster and Ranger Danger. Sorry if I didnt mention any of the smaller guilds, but again props to iSPY/WAR/NoQQ and SoS in the fight for EB.

The fight to keep and hold Kaineng BL has been taken up by KAIN and KR and a few of the smaller guilds under thier leadership. Hats off as always to Klazart, Paper Eater, Darxio who I know have been out there every single day so far. We’ve manged to hold our keeps and garrison fully upgraded the whole weekend due mianly to these guys vigilance and the plan they put forward to keep our own Borderland ours.

What Saarc said is true tho. This weekend does feel very “off”. I know what Dr is gunna claim… same as what was claimed last time they lost when we got back into WvW after the halloween event… that they “have lives”. Maybe most of Kaineng isnt american (like SoS and myself) and dont celebrate thanksgiving… and most of DR is americans and does celebrate it, and it might explain the big difference this matchup compared to the last.

What transpires throughout the week as DR nightcaps like it usually does virtually unopposed will remain to be seen. I know ive had blast defending Stonemist this weekend, at some points with 7+ walls down and both servers piling in on us, we still held. KAIN/KR’s leadership in the Kaineng BL has also helped our server ALOT allowing War/iSPY and SoS and NoQQ to bring the fight into other maps, right now that being EB.

Its possible that DR lost more than what we know in as far as guilds. TRX going to Fergs shouldnt have made THAT big a of a change (sorry guys lol)… considering Apex was supposed to leave Kaineng to go to DR it should hav even’d out. Did they arrive on DR? they said they were going there. /shrugs

Regardless been some amazing fights going on. I play for the fun of it… the fun fights we get where you just all scream over teamspeak hooting and hollering how much fun you just had… thats why I play WvW.

If Tier8 is gunna keep giving me this much fun fights, I dont care much about going to higher tiers, who cares… to do what? Get stomped by 2 or 3 times our numbers for a week? lol… forget that.

Respect to Fergs as well. You guys have really stepped it up and bounced back from when so many guilds were jumping ship off of ya. Hats off to Chris Ivey and Balidore over there for organizing. your hard work has allowed me to have a blast when ive been ingame and I thank you for that.

DR. Please keep giving us badges. Thanks.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

LOL just after writing that i log on and Dr is in the lead +300points.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Kaineng has been doing great this weekend, since reset till now we have held Stonemist and put alot into keeping it.

The fight in EB has mianly been by SoS during the day, and War/iSPY/NoQQ during primetime till SoS gets on. Rancid has xferd back to Kaineng and has popped his commander to help alot in EB as well. Think I saw Paper Eater there few times too during off times. Sbullet as well. Mainly speaking, big props to Chaster and Ranger Danger. Sorry if I didnt mention any of the smaller guilds, but again props to iSPY/WAR/NoQQ and SoS in the fight for EB.

The fight to keep and hold Kaineng BL has been taken up by KAIN and KR and a few of the smaller guilds under thier leadership. Hats off as always to Klazart, Paper Eater, Darxio who I know have been out there every single day so far. We’ve manged to hold our keeps and garrison fully upgraded the whole weekend due mianly to these guys vigilance and the plan they put forward to keep our own Borderland ours.

What Saarc said is true tho. This weekend does feel very “off”. I know what Dr is gunna claim… same as what was claimed last time they lost when we got back into WvW after the halloween event… that they “have lives”. Maybe most of Kaineng isnt american (like SoS and myself) and dont celebrate thanksgiving… and most of DR is americans and does celebrate it, and it might explain the big difference this matchup compared to the last.

What transpires throughout the week as DR nightcaps like it usually does virtually unopposed will remain to be seen. I know ive had blast defending Stonemist this weekend, at some points with 7+ walls down and both servers piling in on us, we still held. KAIN/KR’s leadership in the Kaineng BL has also helped our server ALOT allowing War/iSPY and SoS and NoQQ to bring the fight into other maps, right now that being EB.

Its possible that DR lost more than what we know in as far as guilds. TRX going to Fergs shouldnt have made THAT big a of a change (sorry guys lol)… considering Apex was supposed to leave Kaineng to go to DR it should hav even’d out. Did they arrive on DR? they said they were going there. /shrugs

Regardless been some amazing fights going on. I play for the fun of it… the fun fights we get where you just all scream over teamspeak hooting and hollering how much fun you just had… thats why I play WvW.

If Tier8 is gunna keep giving me this much fun fights, I dont care much about going to higher tiers, who cares… to do what? Get stomped by 2 or 3 times our numbers for a week? lol… forget that.

Respect to Fergs as well. You guys have really stepped it up and bounced back from when so many guilds were jumping ship off of ya. Hats off to Chris Ivey and Balidore over there for organizing. your hard work has allowed me to have a blast when ive been ingame and I thank you for that.

DR. Please keep giving us badges. Thanks.

Just want to add that Larp is a tremendous help to NoQQ. We run together as one and just wanted to recognize these great guys too

Great post and great fights out there on all parts enemy and friends alike.

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Just want to add that Larp is a tremendous help to NoQQ. We run together as one and just wanted to recognize these great guys too

Great post and great fights out there on all parts enemy and friends alike.

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

The LARP / noQQ kinship could be described as other things from other points of view. I happened to walk into a swarm of you at Golanta. I was rolled up like the adhesive on the back of a lighter and then flicked.

haha

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

LARP has disbanded, we have seen the error in our ways……..signature updated accordingly.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

in WvW

Posted by: Splintrr.7391

Splintrr.7391

Lol, we finally lose Stonemist, Fergs attack north gate with and 2 golems, DR attacks south gate with 6 golems…we held them off in the lords room for about an hour even though the lag wouldn’t let us use any skills

Easily over 100 players in that Lords room…unfortunately only like 20-30 were Kaineng

You fergs better not let those DR scum get it!

Feralblood(Guardian) Splintrr(Ranger)
Warsworn [WAR], Dragonbrand
Evermoor Alliance

in WvW

Posted by: CheapGamer.3691

CheapGamer.3691

As a player of DR I personally got bored the entire week of landslide victories, if i wanted to fight Npcs I would do dungeons. You think I would have spent that time farming gold for commander but no, lol.

Engineer Cheapgamer [TRON] Magumma