11-23 Devona / Kain / Ferg

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

AWWW YEAAA! Took SM with 2 golems while DR wasn’t looking

lmfao im still laughing at that. Was lookin at map and sm is ferg lol wut.

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Awwww. Sad face…

Attachments:

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

I have it!! The solution to all 3 server problems.

Lets take all the top guilds that have the common goal of server rank progression, and move to ONE server!!!!

KAIN/WAR/iSPY/ENVY/NoQQ can push domination on reset thru sunday. PRO/GASM/RED/BTSY/WAR/iSPY can push domination through “primetime” on weekdays, and PRO/YARR/SoS can push domination late nights!

Oh man, we’d rise to #1 server!

Question is: what server do we all get on? I’d vote DR simply because its has the highest point tally at the moment and gaining points is pretty much suck!

Ok..now lets make it happen so we can rise up and put a stompin on some arses in tier 1!

We can reform into one big guild called Alpha n Omega [AnO]. When you see us its the beginning of your end! lawl..caaaaaaaaaaaaackle…weee to beer!

I would be down for this.

But it would have to be Kaineng… reason why is SoS would never xfer as Kaineng name holds significance and a reason why so many asian players are on Kaineng. It was the main asian hub in GW1 from what i have been told. So they naturally flock here.

Soon ET and HoD will be at rock bottom tier8. When either ET or HoD get to tier8, the first one will be paired against Kaineng/Fergs, who will have to fight each other to get out of tier8 to make way for the 2nd of those 2 servers (ET and HoD) to fall into tier8 the week afterwards. No offence but I dont think Fergs would win… it will mean a perpetual 3way domination fight against ET/HoD in tier8, every now and then flipping places with Kaineng who will be constantly flipping between tier8 and 7 unless we get more guilds.

Just sayin… server xfers still being free and open for so loong has completely zonked the matchmaking system for WvW.

Your scenario Dred, while made in jest im sure…. would probably end up putting sech a gathering of all of us into mid tier matchups…. at most tier3, even that is wishful thinking. Would probably end up with this merged up new alliance ping ponging between between tier3/4, unless more guilds join the bandwagon of a fast rising server (which they will and we know it lol).

Im not looking forward to Kaineng ping ponging between tier7/8.

We have a wonderful tier right now.

Too bad its gunna get screwed by ET/HoD falling hard.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Lets take all the top guilds that have the common goal of server rank progression, and move to ONE server!!!!

KAIN/WAR/iSPY/ENVY/NoQQ can push domination on reset thru sunday. PRO/GASM/RED/BTSY/WAR/iSPY can push domination through “primetime” on weekdays, and PRO/YARR/SoS can push domination late nights!

Question is: what server do we all get on? I’d vote DR simply because its has the highest point tally at the moment and gaining points is pretty much suck!

Ok..now lets make it happen so we can rise up and put a stompin on some arses in tier 1!

We can reform into one big guild called Alpha n Omega [AnO]. When you see us its the beginning of your end! lawl..caaaaaaaaaaaaackle…weee to beer!

I would be down for this.

But it would have to be Kaineng… reason why is SoS would never xfer as Kaineng name holds significance and a reason why so many asian players are on Kaineng. It was the main asian hub in GW1 from what i have been told. So they naturally flock here.

Soon ET and HoD will be at rock bottom tier8. When either ET or HoD get to tier8, the first one will be paired against Kaineng/Fergs, who will have to fight each other to get out of tier8 to make way for the 2nd of those 2 servers (ET and HoD) to fall into tier8 the week afterwards. No offence but I dont think Fergs would win… it will mean a perpetual 3way domination fight against ET/HoD in tier8, every now and then flipping places with Kaineng who will be constantly flipping between tier8 and 7 unless we get more guilds.

Just sayin… server xfers still being free and open for so loong has completely zonked the matchmaking system for WvW.

Your scenario Dred, while made in jest im sure…. would probably end up putting sech a gathering of all of us into mid tier matchups…. at most tier3, even that is wishful thinking. Would probably end up with this merged up new alliance ping ponging between between tier3/4, unless more guilds join the bandwagon of a fast rising server (which they will and we know it lol).

Im not looking forward to Kaineng ping ponging between tier7/8.

We have a wonderful tier right now.

Too bad its gunna get screwed by ET/HoD falling hard.

Concur, would have to be Kaineng if it would happen @ all. But I would be afraid that eventually I would transfer off once again to start on an underdog server to fight Goliath. To me the unity & comradeship between the people I play with is my fun. Along with being outmanned & seeing what I can do against it. Dreaming up ways to make things funny in the game, trolling people in world chat, killing and dieing together, yelling in the mic, “What the KITTEN”. These are the moments I look forward to every night. These are the events that tie your members together in real life. (I for one can tell you I have known some members of NoQQ for 10 years) These will be the moments that will make you chuckle one day sitting on the toilet pondering. I have forge new relationships with new people in this game & this is what keeps me coming back. If by chance “Our Score” > “their score” & > “their score” then great. If it is not, then I always have my"memories" and my “FRIENDS”.

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

PS. Oh by the way it is Xiir’s Birth Day today, wish him Happy Birth day. Yesterday was Ranger Danger’s.

Attachments:

(edited by Zizanzi.4678)

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Poor Danger had to put up with Fricker’s attention on his bday….I’m sorry man. He’s like a kitten puppy.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

in WvW

Posted by: pigtaro.2749

pigtaro.2749

Happy birthday Xiir, n belated happy birthday to Neal.

I think we overestimate e pop in tier 1. They do have times without queue. But from what I can see from my previous experience fighting with n against PRX (currently in SOS) is that their tactics n coordination is much better, at least for now.

I m sure if we move up tier by tier, our skill n coordination will improve as we face tougher n tougher opponents, n we will learn different tactics from different opponents, as compared to facing the same old foes over n over again.

Although I m new to Kaineng (1 month old), I like e community n friendliness of e players. So if join servers (however unlikely is e case) I would vote for Kaineng.

in WvW

Mosharn.8357

All in all today was pretty fun. DR got inside hill on KBL but we held em off and took out thier trebs that where pwning bay. Cant belive we held out in the lords room and then pushed out all way to front gate and slammed it on dr :P

I was the sucidal kitty commander in full cof gear with the pact GS and cof LB.

PROs charr eng commader dude with his legendary. Always good fights against you even tho i run thru your zerg to attack you.

in WvW

Mosharn.8357

And…once more few Kaineng vs many DRs…I should screen cap these as evidence when DR says “Zerg isn’t why we win!” We fought them off all day while we were on equal or lesser ground…Myself and 4 others held off 10 from taking anything but a Supply Camp once in awhile…Now we got some backup…and we number 10, because I pulled everyone from everywhere else we have. 10 to face 30. Already lost 1 tower…losing another as I type this. Guess we’ll see how it goes.

I wish i could be on to help but i havent gotten much sleep this month and DR never takes a break from attacking us. They praticly dont bother with fergs map anymore.

I wouldnt worry too much when i get back we probably would have the tower if not i will help get it. Spent like 2g upgrading all 4 towers lol. Well good luck and good night well good morning now. 6 am and suns comin up lol.

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

I wish i could be on to help but i havent gotten much sleep this month and DR never takes a break from attacking us. They praticly dont bother with fergs map anymore.

I wouldnt worry too much when i get back we probably would have the tower if not i will help get it. Spent like 2g upgrading all 4 towers lol. Well good luck and good night well good morning now. 6 am and suns comin up lol.

:p You caught it despite the deleting. I thought it was too ranty/whiny so I removed it, that and literally RIGHT after I posted it a bunch more Kainengs logged in so they didn’t outnumber us by a lot, it was more or less equal.(They had numbers, but we won most encounters, but defending is always easier than attacking so figure it equalizes.)

in WvW

Mosharn.8357

:p You caught it despite the deleting. I thought it was too ranty/whiny so I removed it, that and literally RIGHT after I posted it a bunch more Kainengs logged in so they didn’t outnumber us by a lot, it was more or less equal.(They had numbers, but we won most encounters, but defending is always easier than attacking so figure it equalizes.)

ah dont worry about it that happens alot. Just need few killers in the group and you can hold off zergs easy.

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

[a picture of his horrible cabbage elf]

Those murky textures and the lack of AA hurts my eyes Stylii. Do you play on a bloody PS2 or something?

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

4 week out predictions arethe following:

T6: SF/BP/AR
T7: HoD/ET/DR
T8: GoM/Kaineng/FC

DR will be moving up, even if you try to throw the match again to stay in your tier (not my words so don’t shoot the messenger). T6 next week is already slated to be SF/BP/HoD with T7 being AR/ET/GoM. If you guys want to make a crushing difference in some super alliance, go to GOM where they’ve been crushed by guilds leaving their server, or either ET or HoD. Though I must say that T7 is as competitve as T8 used to be before DR got all those transfers….just saying.

Oh yea, and high and thanks to the guys that were on GoM this past week for having some good sportsmanship fights with my EOH guys at camps.

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

That would be so awesome, but we’ve all been in the ditches on the low tier servers and we all have a lot of server pride. It would be unfortunate for anyone to have to abandon ‘home’ for something as silly as WvW matchups.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

LOL @ Dred, 3 servers into 1 guild??? How are you going to talk ANET into increasing the guild max limit.

Since we are talking pipe dreams.

It should be all the WvW guilds not just the big ones Each server responsible for 1 BL and split some forces on EB.

I doubt a merger could ever be possible….but it probably would be unstoppable.

Now back to reality…

I hate you all…PEw PeW pEW

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Devonas, impressive show of organization portaling 60+ people at once into dane.

Too bad it was only against 6 defenders.

I sorta feel honored you have to portal that many people in to get past our camp.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Nice SM take Kain… wish we had more than 3 people to defend it, 8 or 9 to 1 odds isnt good even with siege.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Devonas, impressive show of organization portaling 60+ people at once into dane.

I sorta feel honored you have to portal that many people in to get past our camp.

Take it take it all……They fallen from the sky like a snow. Also how dare you field twice the numbers we are use to seeing!

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Take it take it all……They fallen from the sky like a snow. Also how dare you field twice the numbers we are use to seeing!

I’m a special snowflake.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

So here is my question is it just me or do people auto target rangers for easy kills?

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in WvW

Posted by: Willowisp.6490

Willowisp.6490

Seems like I took vacation at the wrong time! Things seem to be really heating up. As cool as consolidating the skilled guilds of our WvW tier would be in terms of WvW progression, if you ever thought DR zergs were bad then you clearly don’t remember fighting Ehmry Bay or Darkhaven. As much as fighting outnumbered is a fun challenge, fighting servers with queue’s on all BG’s is horrendous. I like the ability for smaller guilds and groups to be able to make a difference without needing a zerg. That small group effectiveness will disappear outside of T8 and quite frankly there is absolutely no incentive to move up a tier aside from masochism.

I’ll be that little nuisance of a guardian, erecting ram tombstones for the dead enemies of Ferguson’s Crossing till the end. Looking forward to fighting alongside Trx in a few weeks!

The Spirit Of Life – 80 Asura Guardian Main
Wispy Woods – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Envyous [Envy] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

I think you guys are overestimating queue times on all servers. I don’t believe there’s even 1 server with queues on all 4 maps at once anymore. I’m willing to bet most servers that are more populated have a queue in 2(if that) and then smaller groups in the other 2.

This makes me wonder, what selling point does a lower tier server have anymore to WvW guilds? No queues, come to us, doesn’t work anymore. I can only imagine if any large amounts of people transferred to lower tier servers, they would be wanting to be Top Dog and act like they own the server which most servers won’t enjoy.

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

This makes me wonder, what selling point does a lower tier server have anymore to WvW guilds? No queues, come to us, doesn’t work anymore. I can only imagine if any large amounts of people transferred to lower tier servers, they would be wanting to be Top Dog and act like they own the server which most servers won’t enjoy.

We’re still a reasonably competitive tier for the foreseeable future. People who are bored stiff of blowouts on places like Crystal Desert and Borlis pass might be interested in that. Nor do we have enough people to really worry about some of the cheesy tactics that the upper tiers can pull off, that’s something everyone can potentially enjoy.

But frankly, I like our tier as is. I don’t see a bloody point in trying to attract more people. It’s too likely to backfire and upset what precious balance we currently have instead of affecting any positive change. And I’m not willing to sacrifice the fun environment we currently enjoy just so people can feel better about the worthless bloody scoreboard.

in WvW

Posted by: Red Ajax.4756

Red Ajax.4756

If anyone from the Kingswood brotherhood is reading…

Any chance you recall what race/class any of these players were? We only have a handful of people who regularly do wvw, and, for those of them I do know, something like that seems out of character. I have a lot of respect for the punch ENVY can pack, and I’ll be sure to mention something about WvW courtesies in gchat next time I’m online.

Jericho Six [KWBH]

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

Nice alliance Kain and Ferg Well played on DR borderlands tonight.

You guys even in the same Teamspeak too lol

I love it keep bringing it, sharpens the skills. Back to the fight.

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: xcavars.5049

xcavars.5049

LOL, dont flatter yourself. There is no alliance.

Characters:
Xcavars[End]~Carelinne Condoin[End]~Brianna Condoin[End]~Catrice Degaspi[End]~Tiarra Ferr[End]

in WvW

Posted by: spif.7580

spif.7580

:P

Because our surprise assault on fergs SM tonight while DR was almost about to cap is evidence of this.

And when we took the keep in DR bl from ferg, after DR took down the south gate (thanks again :P).

We woke up on the server to a full green map – of course we were going to focus on you. I guess the fergs had the same idea.

Strange though don’t you think? Whoever owns Stonemist tends to get double teamed. It should be expected really, as the game was designed to follow that pattern.

The rivalry and server loyalty that has developed over the past few months has certainly created an atmosphere where real diplomacy – spoken or not, can actually happen.

—- Kaineng : Nuke → Saarc ---

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

Na man, that’s just where the fight is lol.

To the gankin thing… It happens :/ we play alts all the time, I’ve actually spent half the week playing a ranger from lvl 1 to lvl 31 now in WvW.
Yeah, the laughin at our lowbies when we lose outnumbered is annoying at times, but I kinda find it flattering that they would consider beating a lowbie 1v3 a laughable achievement tbh lol.
Viohlent was fighting significantly outnumbered the other day, when they finally got him, they tombstoned him with an Alpha Golem. I thought it to be epic, lol. Totally jelly even

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

(edited by Balidore.2790)

in WvW

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

If anyone from the Kingswood brotherhood is reading…

Any chance you recall what race/class any of these players were? We only have a handful of people who regularly do wvw, and, for those of them I do know, something like that seems out of character. I have a lot of respect for the punch ENVY can pack, and I’ll be sure to mention something about WvW courtesies in gchat next time I’m online.

Hmmm nope can’t recall what they looked like unfortunately. But good to know that KWBH is trying to be more sporting.

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

Below is the Ferg confirmation of an alliance =) Shame that it looks like Kaineng folks backdoored Ferg for points. Bad form there, least when DR allied with Ferg for a couple fo days, thats the week Ferg took 2nd btw, the majority of DR/Ferg folks honored the truce.

For Kain, the “united” thing is hilarious. You need to realize how you guys held SM.

Fergs were invading DR 24/7 all weekend long till Sunday, Saturday night is when our little “alliance” finally got screwed by SoS it seems. So we stopped invading DR, all of DR came to EB, you guys got wiped.

All you ended up doing was pissing off a lot of Ferguson with the bragging about how amazing you guys are doing, and invading us at the same time.

In summary without us flooding DR map, where are they going? Our respected maps and EB. Enjoy, I hope that “moral” boost lasts throughout the week. Next time, think before leaping for joy about how you guys are doing so amazing in first and figure out why you’re there to begin with instead of screwing with the only ones willing to help you.

If you ask me, from what Ive seen, the only reason Ferg isnt taking and holding 2nd place is because they’re focusing on DR. I believe they have the manpower and the skills to take Kaineng. They’ve already proved it once and that was before they got a couple of guild transfers.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

1 on 1 right now, ferg would probably lose. It would be a very even match by what I see ferg feilding but with SoS in play I think we would get too many points outside of US prime while being competative in US prime against ferg.

But its entirely irrelevent. The server that takes second place is the server that Devona’s decides should take second place.

The benifit of Ferg attacking DR is to keep DR in this tier. If they attacked kaineng, DR would be way ahead in point value and would be in more danger of actually slipping up a tier. (we want you to stay, BFF).

Also Chris, it goes both ways. Ferg constantly attacks us while we have SM instead of DR. Its fine. Its open war. most of the guilds dont go after you guys specifically.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Here some fun pics:

1: This is why you dont drink and game! (notice the white circles)(i was OWNIN that wall too dangit!)

2: Was only 5 of us at the camp, really Ferg! You need that many for lil ole us? We had just took out a Kain group of 6-7 when Ferg tried to backdoor us. This Ferg group wiped btw on their first attempt. But their 2nd attempt succeeded as was only 3 of us in camp when they camp back, but we managed to get 4-5 of em in downed state before they got us.

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Sajec.5302)

in WvW

Sajec.5302

1 on 1 right now, ferg would probably lose. It would be a very even match by what I see ferg feilding but with SoS in play I think we would get too many points outside of US prime while being competative in US prime against ferg.

But its entirely irrelevent. The server that takes second place is the server that Devona’s decides should take second place.

The benifit of Ferg attacking DR is to keep DR in this tier. If they attacked kaineng, DR would be way ahead in point value and would be in more danger of actually slipping up a tier. (we want you to stay, BFF).

Also Chris, it goes both ways. Ferg constantly attacks us while we have SM instead of DR. Its fine. Its open war. most of the guilds dont go after you guys specifically.

Good points and observations, but I still disagree. Ferg can field some mean numbers with some darn good fighters. They may have a few more “non coverage” windows than Kaineng, but I believe those can, and have been, overcome if they set their mind to it. And I believe Chris’ NP guild could shut down SoS if it wanted. SoS is good in their mass of numbers when on the offensive, but even with numbers if u rush them they collapse and run. NP could take them pretty easy I think.

DR doesnt determine whose in 2nd as we’re constantly fighting a consistant 2 front fight….for 5 weeks now btw. Ferg/Kain start fighting occasionaly, but nothing like what DR is having to cope with.

Keep us in this tier? Wont happen, sorry bout it. Even if DR wanted to stay it wouldnt happen as the tier above us is putting a hammering on GoM. They’ll push GoM out and DR up without DR trying as long as DR can hold top points position.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

WOW! My post, a joking post btw, about taking the Wv3 guilds from all 3 servers and transfering to one server to push up the ranks set off a TON of comments. I got flooded with in game mails, whispers, PM posts here, and some comments in the thread on it. Seems a LOT of players like the idea, common problem…nobody wants to be the one to “move”. lol.

Given some more thought, its actually a great idea to be honest. We have outstanding gamers/guilds on all 3 servers who want to rank up. But we cant or wont get far due to having too many gaps in coverage. Server transfer merger is the common sense solution. We’ve been fighting each other for quite a long time, most of us are in whispers with each other at this point for fun chats while we fight each other. So the comradarie is already there.

Seems the “show stopper” is what server would be the lucky one. Now I’ve only been on DR for 5 weeks, so my opinion is based purely on the server that we could rank up the quickest. With DR having over 200 points ahead of Kaineng, its the obvious choice. 200 might not sound like much, but when you figure in the fact that we average a point gain of less than 20, it can be a huge hurdle to cross. Those with “home” ties to the Kain/Ferg, i understand completely, as i went through that when i left HoD at #1 to go to JQ…then again when i met up with Phiz in PRO as i bounced my sons char around servers, eventually ending up in PRO and on DR.

But heck..we dont have to really pick a server you know..whats wrong with taking DR as far as we can go…then doing the same to Ferg and Kaineng! The rank itself isnt the fun part, its the climb itself that is the most fun.

We could be a force to be reckoned with!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: xcavars.5049

xcavars.5049

I have never been in contact with any fergs outside of a few friends and its only been a “Was that you we just kitten in soso camp”, “Omgsh dev is so bad!”, “Omgsh, just wiped a few of your kains bro, tell em to do better.” “That ferggie sucked man!”.

Its just friendly banter amongst peeps and its no where near an alliance. Maybe one of two guilds have been in contact with one another but in no way do the voices of 1 or 2 guilds on either server speak for the entirety of the server. I have never heard of an outright alliance with ferg, and I hear heaps of things.

Characters:
Xcavars[End]~Carelinne Condoin[End]~Brianna Condoin[End]~Catrice Degaspi[End]~Tiarra Ferr[End]

in WvW

Posted by: lcc.9374

lcc.9374

If there ever was an alliance……….

It surely was a very ineffective one

we just kill Fergs less because we run into them much less than Devonas. But when we do run into each other…… Its ON!

Every time i see a Ferg, they try to kill me. Really.

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

WOW! My post, a joking post btw, about taking the Wv3 guilds from all 3 servers and transfering to one server to push up the ranks set off a TON of comments. I got flooded with in game mails, whispers, PM posts here, and some comments in the thread on it. Seems a LOT of players like the idea, common problem…nobody wants to be the one to “move”. lol.

Given some more thought, its actually a great idea to be honest. We have outstanding gamers/guilds on all 3 servers who want to rank up. But we cant or wont get far due to having too many gaps in coverage. Server transfer merger is the common sense solution. We’ve been fighting each other for quite a long time, most of us are in whispers with each other at this point for fun chats while we fight each other. So the comradarie is already there.

Seems the “show stopper” is what server would be the lucky one. Now I’ve only been on DR for 5 weeks, so my opinion is based purely on the server that we could rank up the quickest. With DR having over 200 points ahead of Kaineng, its the obvious choice. 200 might not sound like much, but when you figure in the fact that we average a point gain of less than 20, it can be a huge hurdle to cross. Those with “home” ties to the Kain/Ferg, i understand completely, as i went through that when i left HoD at #1 to go to JQ…then again when i met up with Phiz in PRO as i bounced my sons char around servers, eventually ending up in PRO and on DR.

But heck..we dont have to really pick a server you know..whats wrong with taking DR as far as we can go…then doing the same to Ferg and Kaineng! The rank itself isnt the fun part, its the climb itself that is the most fun.

We could be a force to be reckoned with!

Thing about this is, it’s a great idea, but i don’t want to faceroll the next 3-4tiers super hard.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Balidore.2790

Below is the Ferg confirmation of an alliance =) Shame that it looks like Kaineng folks backdoored Ferg for points. Bad form there, least when DR allied with Ferg for a couple fo days, thats the week Ferg took 2nd btw, the majority of DR/Ferg folks honored the truce.

For Kain, the “united” thing is hilarious. You need to realize how you guys held SM.

Fergs were invading DR 24/7 all weekend long till Sunday, Saturday night is when our little “alliance” finally got screwed by SoS it seems. So we stopped invading DR, all of DR came to EB, you guys got wiped.

All you ended up doing was pissing off a lot of Ferguson with the bragging about how amazing you guys are doing, and invading us at the same time.

In summary without us flooding DR map, where are they going? Our respected maps and EB. Enjoy, I hope that “moral” boost lasts throughout the week. Next time, think before leaping for joy about how you guys are doing so amazing in first and figure out why you’re there to begin with instead of screwing with the only ones willing to help you.

If you ask me, from what Ive seen, the only reason Ferg isnt taking and holding 2nd place is because they’re focusing on DR. I believe they have the manpower and the skills to take Kaineng. They’ve already proved it once and that was before they got a couple of guild transfers.

That was purely assets, and had nothing to do with killing, at any point in time, and even then, had nothing to do with Dev assets (it was more of a temporary cease fire than any sort of alliance). On top of that… most didn’t go by it, and it lasted 2 days (by 2 days, I mean last weeks line up), lmao. On top top that even, we fought constantly in the end.

Long story short. What you’re talking about, has absolutely nothing to do with that, in any way shape or form. It was just a 3 way fight in dev bl, and Kain left due to being significantly outnumbered on that occasion.

You Dev guys r so delusional it’s amazing. We all constantly fight on 2 fronts. Get over yourselves.
No one is ‘teaming up’ on u, it’s called WvWvW for a reason.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Tonight was probably the most fun I’ve ever had in WvW. We ran without a commander tag with the sole focus on killing players, and not caring about map control. Didn’t care about flipping objectives, just running to wherever the enemy players were to kill people. We tried to get any fight we could at supply camps and towers, preferably away from enemy cannons

We were rolling with a total of about 20 iSpy and WAR throughout the night. We ended up meeting up with a lot of the other members of Kaineng that was on the map at Golanta Clearing when we noticed DR just broke through outer SM gate. Just like all night long, we headed to kill players! What’s more fun than a 3 way battle in a 3 faction game?!?!

Here’s the video of the Stonemist take by Kaineng.

It was my first night with fraps since I have a big enough HDD and strong enough processor to run the game with more than 5 fps finally. First video I’ve ever made, just threw it together with some music that probably doesn’t go with it, but I liked it in the theatre!

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Balidore.2790

On a side note. I wanna give a shout out to GASM. Honestly, you guys have really stepped up your game.

3-4 weeks ago, you guys were the first group I ever beat 1v8. Now… You’re truly a force to be considered. I’m not sure what changed, but props guys. Focus fire, organization, everything, well done. Keep it up

Not to say other guilds aren’t great out there, but GASM really stepped it up a huge notch.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Shiikai.2931

Shiikai.2931

A shoutout to the Charr engineer from [THOR] that we were dueling! I was the Elementalist, Blackest Fury was the Engineer and Trixa was the Guardian. We had a ton of fun dueling with you in our Borderlands near Bluevale. Seriously, the most fun ive had in ages, and you are an awesome duelist! Hope to fight you again soon!

Devona’s Rest
Atelierista – Elementalist (RAVE/GASM)
Together we fight, for the Dolyaks.

in WvW

Posted by: telsus.9756

telsus.9756

I just wanted to thank the charr Engineer in [THOR] from Kain, who was so nice as to duel me and my mates in Gasm. You sir are awesome. You sir rocked us even on 2 versus 1. I was the sub 80 guardian you totaled

Trixa, Briar, Moxi and others…
GASM
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Mosharn.8357

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Eventually ET and HoD are gunna plummet into tier8… they are the true tier8 servers, they just ahvent finished falling through the ranks yet.

When either ET or HoD gets into tier8 first…. it will be a fight between Fergs and Kaineng to see who jumps into Tier7 and who gets stuck in tier8 with ET/HoD.

When this happens. It will be a ping pong between tier7 and tier8 for both Fergs and Kaineng. One week dominating a boring matchup against ET and HoD…. the next week getting smashed by 2 larger servers.

Doesnt have to be that way. I dont care for making a huge mega alliance that goes up in ranks and gets stopped cold at tier3 or 4, and then falls apart.

I want just to be ina fun 3way matchup that is close and enjoyable. We have had that here in tier8 for over a month and a half now.

We are all going into tier7 wether we want to or not, or wether we are ready for it or not.

IMHO, the best scenario to see happen would having Ferg’s WvW’ers…. guilds, teams, individuals…. xfer off and split themselves between Kaineng and DR.

This would leave Ferg/ET/HoD to perpetually be in tier8 while we enjoy a very very long and fun tier7 3-way throwdown.

I know Chris and [NP] and Balidore and the [Envy] guys would be more than welcomed by either Dr or Kaineng. Sometimes adversaries make great allies. iSPY was actually an adversary of Warsworn’s in our previous game we played. When we came to GW2 we thought “hey lets fight beside each other this time” and it has worked out just dandy far as im concerned.

Just some food for thought.

I would hate to see Ferg and Kaineng ping ponging back and forth cause a buncha huge alliances thought it would be awesomesauce to abandon their servers to slowly die and fall down the ranks.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: ZetaHaynes.2134

ZetaHaynes.2134

Id like to thank the three SoS players that were camping DR starting spot for the EB jumping puzzle about 2 hours ago it was an amazing 2 v 3 we had while it lasted to bad I then ran into another 10 – 15 SoS camping deeper in the puzzle .

Zetäa – 80 Warrior – [KWBH] officer

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

On a side note. I wanna give a shout out to GASM. Honestly, you guys have really stepped up your game.

3-4 weeks ago, you guys were the first group I ever beat 1v8. Now… You’re truly a force to be considered. I’m not sure what changed, but props guys. Focus fire, organization, everything, well done. Keep it up

Not to say other guilds aren’t great out there, but GASM really stepped it up a huge notch.

Check out their web page and you will find out ;-P (I believe their link is in 2 weeks ago thread off of one of NoQQ’s videos. The answer may lie there)

Grats GASM and wish you the best out there :-}

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

(edited by Zizanzi.4678)

in WvW

Posted by: Grozny.1273

Grozny.1273

I am looking for a fun guild to be a part of on Kaineng.
I mostly play later at night. Usually I’ll log into the game around 8pm-9:30pm and play til about midnight-2am. (Central TZ)

I play a lv 80 Asura Mesmer. I’ve tried out other classes but I just keep coming back to Mesmer. I love trying to hide out when towers are taken and getting others in with the use of portal. My favorite was when DR broke the gate to Ogrewatch Cut, Ferg pushed them out and repaired the gate but not before I could sneak inside stealthed and portal some kain in while ferg/dr were still fighting at the gate.
I enjoy running in smaller groups and roaming the map taking camps, killing supply runs, etc over running with a zerg.

I can use just about any voip.

If there are any smaller groups that run around this time please PM me here or in game.

(edited by Grozny.1273)

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Id like to thank the three SoS players that were camping DR starting spot for the EB jumping puzzle about 2 hours ago it was an amazing 2 v 3 we had while it lasted to bad I then ran into another 10 – 15 SoS camping deeper in the puzzle .

meh, it’s our guild’s daily service for free portal to EB JP chest.

That’s probably what you are seeing xD

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

A shoutout to the Charr engineer from [THOR] that we were dueling! I was the Elementalist, Blackest Fury was the Engineer and Trixa was the Guardian. We had a ton of fun dueling with you in our Borderlands near Bluevale. Seriously, the most fun ive had in ages, and you are an awesome duelist! Hope to fight you again soon!

That is spectra, dueled him myself a lot. Definitely the best engi I’ve ever fought.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Shananigans.8412

Shananigans.8412

Sad i missed last night, but ive been having some great fights on my un-geared ele in DR’s bl w/ some guildmates!

Shananigans- Team Absolute Legends
[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Since the other thread was deleted …
EPIC WEEK!!! ><
The 3 servers have had sm, sometimes eb is almost all green, blue, red ><
I wish a little more ppl go with ferg and this will be a rly fun tier ><
gl and good figths for all >< (a little more for kaineng :P)

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired