11-23 Devona / Kain / Ferg

in WvW

Posted by: RunyonAve.8927

RunyonAve.8927

Must agree, it’s been a fantastic week. Especially last night. We got shut down every time we tried to counter. Good stuff.

“Putting the laughter back into manslaughter.”
Vescövo, SoCo’s Human Shield
Solum Contego — Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Must agree, it’s been a fantastic week. Especially last night. We got shut down every time we tried to counter. Good stuff.

Aint that the truth! iSpy and WAR were everywhere. I went afk to go to the bathroom and a thief from iSpy jumped out of my shower at me.

Before that a zerg of WAR, iSpy had their way with me in uncomfortable ways. it was so bad that two guys held my hand in a circle while a third used it as an additional orifice.

but, I will admit, I am let down that a whole zerg of K Alt-F4’d during a rendering bug so I when they rendered they were already gone, making it seem perhaps I had made it all up…

Great week peeps. Last night was wild.

Anyone able to post a current score?

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Well I hope the Ferg exp train, and the Kain defenders of Bay in DR BL enjoyed all the free goodies they got this afternoon (im cst).
Cause im sitting here scratching my head wondering why nobody wanted to go fight the exp train smash them so they dont come back and instead want to attack at least equal numbers in Bay that is also upgraded… boggles I just dont get it…

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Aint that the truth! iSpy and WAR were everywhere. I went afk to go to the bathroom and a thief from iSpy jumped out of my shower at me.

Before that a zerg of WAR, iSpy had their way with me in uncomfortable ways. it was so bad that two guys held my hand in a circle while a third used it as an additional orifice.

but, I will admit, I am let down that a whole zerg of K Alt-F4’d during a rendering bug so I when they rendered they were already gone, making it seem perhaps I had made it all up…

Great week peeps. Last night was wild.

Anyone able to post a current score?

DR day capping crew take the week off? Or is it better defense? Slightly confused but enjoying the prime-time fights!

Attachments:

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Cyanstorm.9613

Cyanstorm.9613

I am Kain, I am an FC Warrior. I am challenging any warrior or guardian from Devona’s or Kaineg to a 1v1, wherever, whenever you so choose. If I am defeated I will come back here and proclaim that warrior my better (and probably the best across all 3 servers)
I will be waiting.

in WvW

Cyanstorm.9613

They certainly don’t mean win every time no. That’s exactly why Ferg and kain have been holding you off so successfully so far.. On the scope of a whole week though, that’s actually exactly what numbers do, letting you win. And let’s not beat around the bush, you have had a ton of new guilds come in since you were in “last place”. Sure, the original DRs may also have been fighting tooth and nail but if it was just that, you’d still be in last place. Everyone fights tooth and nail here.
Not that it matters much, as I said it’s been fun so far but yeah, there is a reason the Fergs are far more feared than DR…

Yeah, Fergs has actually been tempered into a fairly skilled WvW playerbase. When we were last place, I think a lot of the more “zergy” players left for greener pastures, which kind of “culled” the herd and left the more skillful players behind. Add to this that some of the more skilled players from other servers (like TrX) came to Fergs for the challenge, and you have a pretty bad kitten player-base.

Too many sheep have left FC for other servers right after we started getting our kitten kicked by Ehmry and then Dark Haven, I watched as FC became a shell of itself…we literally had an empty server, especially running at night. Then I, and a few others such as Balidore and Andromeda (best two mesmers I have seen play) found out that the most fun is when you actually run into a small pack alone and kill evey single one of them, or even better, killing one of their skilled lone wolves 1v1…as for the idea of merging FC’s players into DC or Kaineg, well if it happens I will go Kaineg, why? because Devona’s has BSTY, I so enjoy killing those glassy thieves, and I dislike them intensely for their cowardly attitude (they never, ever do a 1v1…except one time vs me, ask them what happened loool)
Meanwhile I am staying where I belong, FC, I will stay with my server to the bitter end.

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

lolololol DR got whooped on KBL by AB right now. 3 times kains numbers and still roflstomped. GG lmao. Good battle anyhow. Thanks for the 20 easy badges

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

weird… I remember beating you in every open fight we had with pretty much the same numbers then that 60 man zerg killing our trebs

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

@ envy
I would love to see the screenshot, unless it was one of our karma trains it would be nice to know who was there in order to put them back into spvp for a bit

@ chaster and the rest of kain

I am not going to apologize for anything my guild members did. You are our enemies, so why should we be nice to you? If they want to laugh emote after they’ve killed you then go for it… and we only target SoS out of zergs first because generally you guys die the fastest so its easiest to rally off of you guys.

Sorry too much QQing on here.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Cyanstorm.9613

@ envy
I would love to see the screenshot, unless it was one of our karma trains it would be nice to know who was there in order to put them back into spvp for a bit

@ chaster and the rest of kain

I am not going to apologize for anything my guild members did. You are our enemies, so why should we be nice to you? If they want to laugh emote after they’ve killed you then go for it… and we only target SoS out of zergs first because generally you guys die the fastest so its easiest to rally off of you guys.

Sorry too much QQing on here.

QQ! I have fought ye guys before, yer pretty good, anyone of your warriors or guardians wanna do a little dance with me? I would so much appreciate it guys!

Kain (FC)

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Props to all the Kain and DR who have been up for 1v1s when I’ve been running around Eternal. I transferred out of the zerg tiers to get action like this and man is it awesome fun

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Mosharn.8357

weird… I remember beating you in every open fight we had with pretty much the same numbers then that 60 man zerg killing our trebs

dreams dont count when real stuff is being talked about good sir.

but in other news i killed some DR commander on my lvl 2 thief.

Also is DR moving up a tier at the end of this week or next?

in WvW

zastari.1730

DR is losing about as many points this matchup as ET and HoD are. You’re expected to win by a fair spread as the 1st place server in a matchup. Given the current rate, it looks like it’ll take about 3 weeks.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: SolarWind.5693

SolarWind.5693

DR is losing about as many points this matchup as ET and HoD are. You’re expected to win by a fair spread as the 1st place server in a matchup. Given the current rate, it looks like it’ll take about 3 weeks.

I believe it is because DR seems to have lost population while FC and Kain have definitely grown in population. The score is reflecting that both current and the drop for us even though we will win and the increase for you even though you will lose. As was explained to me, the rating is score + population. It’s not what we are expected to do. It’s just math.

CMDR – Devonas Rest [WvW]

in WvW

zastari.1730

I believe it is because DR seems to have lost population while FC and Kain have definitely grown in population. The score is reflecting that both current and the drop for us even though we will win and the increase for you even though you will lose. As was explained to me, the rating is score + population. It’s not what we are expected to do. It’s just math.

The rating is actually only just score, population isn’t factored in. However, for a winner to maintain their current score they can’t just win, they have to win by a margin that is equal in magnitude to their point spread in rankings. DR has a lot more points than FC or Kaineng, so unless DR wins by a large margin each round, they will drop points until all three servers stabilize.

You can see the raw points each server currently has here:

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: SolarWind.5693

SolarWind.5693

My bad then. I thought it was pure points but someone was adamant that population was factored in. I accepted his version as truth. I guess I should not have. However, it does make sense. When we started to win, we had a large jump on points.. which would coincide to the transfers we received. Just as now Kain and Ferg have obviously gotten transfers as well. I’ll go back to thinking it’s just points but I will still hold onto the suspicion that it is also population..

If the gap grows between Devona and Kaineng (2nd place now) with Devona at 165,895 and -79.289 and Kain at 153,079 +37.474 then there should be a corresponding change there. And not forgotten, Ferg is currently at 135,792 and +34.311. That is the current score on that site, which btw, I had bookmarked already.

CMDR – Devonas Rest [WvW]

(edited by SolarWind.5693)

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

When we defend Cragtop, we bring it

Attachments:

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

To the Kain’s I was fighting yesterday, I hope you didn’t think I was hacking or anything when I was fighting from under the map. xD That fight was a result of a Phase Retreat bug that has been there forever, although first time it happened to me in WvW.

Attachments:

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Grozny.1273

Grozny.1273

Yeah that’s an annoying bug. Though if you keep fighting it kinda is still cheating. Just swim down til you are out of combat and waypoint.

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

When we defend Cragtop, we bring it

Wall is down, Dev has been trebbing it for a long time… But … Dev doesn’t notice and tries to siege the gate?

We got a big kick out of that fight.. Our 7 man defense wrecked the Dev zerg 3 times before they finally came with hugely overwhelming numbers, and still had a hell of a time pushing us out.

Attachments:

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

If you end up glitching somewhere you know you shouldnt be, you should not take advantage of it and continue to attack.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

If you end up glitching somewhere you know you shouldnt be, you should not take advantage of it and continue to attack.

Meh, not like I stayed there long. I helped my friend out of his 1v4 and then I waypointed back. Could have been worse.

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in WvW

zastari.1730

Props to a D/D Ele and Charr thief from LARP on Kaineng. I had awesome 10+ min long 1v1s with both of y’all today and they were hella fun.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Props to a D/D Ele and Charr thief from LARP on Kaineng. I had awesome 10+ min long 1v1s with both of y’all today and they were hella fun.

The Char thief is Regime Change, the d/d elm could have been a number of people. If human was either Etna or Grimpi or if Char Xtra Large. All really great players.

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader
Also an Officer in (LARP)

in WvW

Posted by: Valorwing.2865

Valorwing.2865

I will just leave these right here…

Attachments:

Jaded Imperfection

in WvW

Posted by: Kronosfear.7548

Kronosfear.7548

ooooh yeah. that was sweet.

11 golems plus one alpha golem. damnQQ!! hahaha

“Conversation enriches the understanding, but solitude is the school of genius.”
- Sir Edward Gibbon

in WvW

Posted by: KuraKaze.2314

KuraKaze.2314

Now that was a blast, Kain i hope you guys enjoyed my little assault of gundams >:D!!!! Also to Ai’s commander. We should one on one sometime. I was calling you out in that large battle we were having, But i guess you didn’t read me xD!

Commander Zendaya Ashwood
Spys Sappin Mah Guild Name! [Red]

in WvW

Posted by: VileStrainGaming.6091

VileStrainGaming.6091

The DD ele was me that you had a 10+ fight with lol, was good fight a lot longer then the other 5 we had :P. Had to break off and kill that warrior that jumped in haha. Also at the end of that fight my mouse went to my other screen and clicked the netflix show i was watching while we were fighting and minimized my GW2 client and then you got me LOL.

[NoQQ] & [Larp] – The old days of PvP :(

in WvW

zastari.1730

Ahh I was wondering what happened there at the end. Yeah, I decided to drop my full berserkers gear and put on Carrion instead, it allowed me to keep my health rotation up with yours. I don’t think that fight would ever end legitimately.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Lost remnants, and CnB on Kain, you guys have some cheaters in your guild really hope you address that, I reported them doubt anything will be done though.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

Have no fear HoD and ET are on the way to fight over the table scrap’s with you guys.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

dank.3680

Just wanna say Kain could have likely won this match if they just took smart advantage of the opportunities presented by Ferg controlling a lot of Devona’s BL. Instead they attack us on Devona BL and our own map. Silly

in WvW

Mosharn.8357

Just wanna say Kain could have likely won this match if they just took smart advantage of the opportunities presented by Ferg controlling a lot of Devona’s BL. Instead they attack us on Devona BL and our own map. Silly

no one listens on Kain. Its mega hard to make Kain pugs listen. Our whole guild cant field many ppl. Its been impossible trying to get ppl to work together to take stuff. Most just wana attack the gate for no dam reason with auto attack.

in WvW

Posted by: Sir Blazin.9365

Sir Blazin.9365

Lol that was me… and about 9 other guys…

We enjoy killing bads with red names floating above their heads. Every once in a while we like to pretend that we are tactical, but the most important thing to me right now is that I got 1150 more badges to farm for another invader set.

Kaineng Beast [NoQQ]

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

no one listens on Kain. Its mega hard to make Kain pugs listen. Our whole guild cant field many ppl. Its been impossible trying to get ppl to work together to take stuff. Most just wana attack the gate for no dam reason with auto attack.

pretty sure your leaders are to blame for that. pugs WILL listen to people whom they think have a brain. it may take a few tries and some spamming to get it thru their chat blocks, but if your leaders arent willing to say things to galvanize your forces, they shouldnt be leading.

and if you recognize it and refuse to act, maybe being part of a zerg isnt right for you. try pvp or 1 – 2 party strike forces where you dont need to spam.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

dank.3680

Lol that was me… and about 9 other guys…

We enjoy killing bads with red names floating above their heads. Every once in a while we like to pretend that we are tactical, but the most important thing to me right now is that I got 1150 more badges to farm for another invader set.

lol you guys hiding in the corner of one little supply camp abusing the invuln spot is hardly what I was talking about. “That was me”, yeah… but no.. Not talking about one time, and noQQ/LARP hardly matter anyways as you guys never cap anything.

Not that it matters to me, FERG doesn’t have a chance to win with our population. I just found it silly KAIN threw away what could have been their win.

in WvW

Posted by: Solbrio.1902

Solbrio.1902

I’m fairly new to pvp (haven’t really liked it in the past) but this WvWvW is surprisingly the most fun I’ve ever had. I play a level 80 thief in DR and I tend to either spy, stalk, or run like a nutcase straight into the fray to cause havoc and distraction.

The only thing I wish is that people didn’t take this so seriously and just had fun while working together. Anyway, that’s the times when I have the most fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

I just found it silly KAIN threw away what could have been their win.

And I find it silly that you think we care about points at all. Maybe guys like Chaster or Xiir do, but there’s plenty of people who just want to kill indiscriminately.

Personally, I think the points can go hang. Maybe I would care if winning the match up was tied into power advancement, but it would be the opposite way. I’d quit over stupid nonsense like that.

in WvW

Posted by: Shananigans.8412

Shananigans.8412

Good fights to the 2-3 AD (annon defenders—-guild name) i had outside of sm… fianlly downed me.. stupid cannons.. ahh well some of the best fun ive had in a while and the badges allowed me to get my last invaders gear piece.

Shananigans- Team Absolute Legends
[Ark]-Ele

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

I just found it silly KAIN threw away what could have been their win.

And I find it silly that you think we care about points at all. Maybe guys like Chaster or Xiir do, but there’s plenty of people who just want to kill indiscriminately.

Personally, I think the points can go hang. Maybe I would care if winning the match up was tied into power advancement, but it would be the opposite way. I’d quit over stupid nonsense like that.

I dont lose sleep over points.

Been many nights we headed out there with zero intention of capping anything and just looking for open field fights or to get meat grinder defences going.

I want to see us win a matchup, true. I make efforts to go for and cap points when out there alot, true.

If we are losing, ust up and giving up is no way to play.

Sometimes you gatta adjust how you play depending on the situation.

At times that means cap stuff for point gain. Other times it means hit and run. Other times it means avoid capping entirely and just kill red names.

You cant stick to only one playstyle, it gets very boring.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: spif.7580

spif.7580

If your enemy is superior, evade him. If angry, irritate him. If equally matched, fight, and if not split and reevaluate.

Sun Tzu – via Bud Fox @ Wall Street

—- Kaineng : Nuke → Saarc ---

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Now that was a blast, Kain i hope you guys enjoyed my little assault of gundams >:D!!!! Also to Ai’s commander. We should one on one sometime. I was calling you out in that large battle we were having, But i guess you didn’t read me xD!

I cant read enemy teams chat. or local you know :P

<- account name is here though

My build isnt built for 1 on 1’s, like at all. Its focused on chasing and running two things that arent great in a fight to the death.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

zastari.1730

Hey DR commander with a legendary and the zerg of 10-15 that streamed in with you, thanks for the 2v15 you gave us at Southeast Camp on your borderlands. I think I set a new zergbusting record on my mesmer with that one.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: NayrCrall.7104

NayrCrall.7104

Keep up the hard work Fergs.

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

It’s been fun as a lvl 30 engineer staving off the hordes of Devs of late. As an officer of MoT, I try to engage in battle wherever I can. Good exp for one, and being of those combat medics that support Kaineng.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)