11/30 FC / Kain / DR

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

You left Kaineng too mate, and this was WAY before there were many commanders(Even before I had commander). You were one of those few commanders that left back then.

Don’t go vilifying people before you remember history.

And kitten right I’m nostalgic about Cliffside. It builds character when you’re able to look death into the eye and charge straight at it.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: spif.7580

spif.7580

Haha, and people are wondering why we left this bracket…

—- Kaineng : Nuke → Saarc ---

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Lol you should have sent people to EB then to help out if the whole borderlands was good.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Otilac.3879

Otilac.3879

Heh I remember seeing some XO last night. We wiped your Zerg while we were messing with Dev. You guys shouldn’t be so far away from your spawn, us fergs dont want to have to fight you

whoa, lol, can I be ur friend? <3

well, we had a lot of fun anyway
we hold the little tower in front of u respwan at EB for 3 hours +/-, that was a lot of fun for us trust me and I pretty sure was a lot of fun for the FERG who was there around, we even treb the door of ur keep (it was green) to help u guys out, and our “zerg” was only 5-7 players LOL…

but ofc, in the end we got pwned by the massive green cobra LOL u need to give thanks and credit to DR because they cleared us pretty fast with ther 3 trebs and his big fat zerg hahaha LOL, well, I think they cleared ur guys too, and the npcs, mobs, and anything moving around there…

You guys are pretty decent players… But please stop hiding in the invuln aread of the supply camps. The lameness of that totally overrides any opinion of skill you might have.

We were a party againts a 50 player fergs… we looked up for protection and keep fighting… blame Anet for not fixing that spot, that to be realistic everyone uses…

I’ve seen lots of Devonas and Fergs, running from a party and logging out. Thats Lame…

Actually I have screenshots of 5 of you hiding there from 3 of us that I had posted here about a week ago, the post however got infracted for posting screenshots of exploits. I’ve seen you guys do it countless times anyways.

jajajajaja I saw them… obviously in your screenshots were only 3, but behind were the 47 rest of you… anyways… we will see our faces again, try not to logout…

Elementalist – Otilac
[Xo] Xtreme Online – www.xogamers.com
Kaineng

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

The gears within the war machine of Fergussons Crossing are beginning to turn. As alliances form between the true blood thirsty war sworn warriors of FC, our enemies will begin to feel the borderlands they inhabit shrink around them as our grip tightens like an ogres hand grasping his mace.

The time has come for us to put the women and children to bed, and go out hunting for kitten dinner. Soon you will forget the comforting feel of warm castle stone beneath your feet, as your homes become our forward bases, your women our entertainment, and your children our slaves.

Prepare yourselves, the red fires of the Ferguson armies are approaching, and we hunger for Devonian blood.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Huck.8304

Huck.8304

How’d those wiped golems taste at dreaming bay?

Hucker
Hidden Street- Fergs

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

The gears within the war machine of Fergussons Crossing are beginning to turn. As alliances form between the true blood thirsty war sworn warriors of FC, our enemies will begin to feel the borderlands they inhabit shrink around them as our grip tightens like an ogres hand grasping his mace.

The time has come for us to put the women and children to bed, and go out hunting for kitten dinner. Soon you will forget the comforting feel of warm castle stone beneath your feet, as your homes become our forward bases, your women our entertainment, and your children our slaves.

Prepare yourselves, the red fires of the Ferguson armies are approaching, and we hunger for Devonian blood.

Your asian shtick was more amusing.

And I’m surprised you haven’t gone for the Glorious People’s Republic of Ferguson’s Crossing joke yet.

(edited by Attic.1562)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Seriously, unless you really want to be stuck with us next week, you DR folk have to put some effort into attacking fergs BL. I know you are scared of it, but you can easily take it any time you want if you put your forces to the task.

meh i rather have the extra landslide week, just so i can ruin your fun. why don’t you come out of your BL…last i checked losers take the walk. we don’t come to you bro.

Why anyone wants a landslide week is beyond me.

Landslides are very unfun for the team doing the landsliding.

I make my fun so I dont really care either way.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Aeneasx.1589

Your asian shtick was more amusing.

And I’m surprised you haven’t gone for the Glorious People’s Republic of Ferguson’s Crossing joke yet.

And you are?

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Does this mean Kaineng gets a slight reprieve? W sure could use one. Depending on your point of view of course….

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

And you are?

As always, I am myself.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

Smiley, it’s more like the other way around. When WE take a break, the stuff hits the fan. There is nobody to fill OUR void.

Am I, and my fellow colleges, criminals for not WvWing this week as hardcore as the week before? Putting in work-like hours into a GAME in order to compete with other servers that do NOT do the same is NOT fun, and you guys may have had a blast the prior week, but we did not, even though the score was nearly even. It was NOT fun keeping our borderland blue and putting in work-hour shifts into a video game.

But when we did, we conquered. Even when War/iSpy failed in EB and the EBers came at our Borderland because it was all green last week, we prevailed. But was it fun? No. Did we succeed on our end of protecting the borderland though? Yes.

But like hell I’m gonna do that again for other people who don’t put in the same effort. And luckily the bandwagoners are leaving, so it’ll go back to the old Kaineng I miss from days past.

gotta chill bra, if your putting that much effort into the game and its still not coming out the way you want. i think maybe you should re evaluate your views on your server. clearly your goals and the goals of other on your server conflict. In fact as a devonian i can clearly tell you this is true just from the post i see on the forums. most of your server just wants to play team death match or 1v1 and have no intention of actually winning. hell ive seen ispy/war/noqq pointlessly turtle supply camps like they’re stonemist for the sole purpose of increasing their bag count, then brag about it like they actually accomplished something.

tldr: don’t get bent out of shape because of the other idiots on your server, and if you feel you cant work with them then transfer out.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

• LARP never having the real commander material we always have to look for this outside our little gathering and have found;
    Commander elect Skarllok, this man is not a man he is a walking myth from the deep caverns where Supreme Commanders spawn. His lightning bolt skill is at an astonishing rate of grand prelude wizard fury warlock mage commander in chief and obviously he do lift. Problem with Skarllok is that he does not have a commander book and after emptying our pockets + a hefty donation from Elvis Presley we are still some gold short.

You’re too kind Etna, you’re too kind.

I’ve been reading through this thread, and like most weeks, it’s a depressing read and fairly uninteresting. I understand that it can be frustrating to see an exodus of guilds leave a server, but that’s the game you signed up to play. With free transfers, did you really expect anything less? You’re kidding yourself if you did, as the masses in MMO’s are rather notorious for overreacting to any and everything. It’s a video game people, get over it. If it’s really bothering you that much, just go transfer yourself. All this garbage about how you bleed this server or that is really quite scary. If you find yourself angry, in a literal sense, don’t come to these forums to express it. Instead, I recommend seeking professional help, which based on comments, some of you could use.

Since we’re on the subject of things no one cares about… If you and 78 other people zerg down a small group at Greenwater, here are your options:

A.) Come to the forums and let that small group know that they got outplayed by only you and two other people (Like any zergling ever admits their true numbers). If you find yourself choosing this option, here is a strong recommendation on what you should do instead. Go find a parent and ask them to add another month of X-Box Live so that you can play Halo with the other kids from class. If you are at the age that you no longer have classmates, consider drinking large amount of liquid under the sink, or perhaps Tetris.

B.) Feel pride that you have satisfied the hive mind in yet another victory. Turns out auto-attacking with a group that vastly outnumbers your opponent takes no skill. Perhaps Mario Kart is more your style.

C.) You happen to be the predictable guy who overextends and actually dies to said small group, even though you have 78 friends behind you. Turns out this isn’t your game, bro. Again, Mario Kart is a viable option for how to proceed with life.

The moral of the story is that no one really cares what you and a large mass of green dots does in this game. As fascinating as it is to read about how the mighty swarm zerged down a tower, it actually ranks right up there with brushing your teeth, or looking for that extra sock you can’t seem to find while doing laundry.

Speaking of zerging, if you are going to do so and ignore my legitimate suggestions, here’s a good tip for you. Always lie about how many you really had with you. I know what you’re saying, “Skarllok, we do that anyways!” That is true, but some of you do it better than others. The idea behind this is to make it so laughable and unbelievable that it warrants a response. See, no one cares that you zerg, but if you grossly exaggerate the numbers, sometimes you will get a response, which we all know is what you’re looking for. I like to call this situation, Drednyte’s Guide to Fuzzy Math. That man has got this down to a science. Believe in him, follow him, love him.

Also, if you find yourself using the word ‘kitten’ instead of curse words, let’s try and see if we can be a bit more clever with our vocabulary. Unless you’re a fan of jean shorts and the two dollar bill, we should do better by ourselves and find some better ways to express ourselves.

But Etna is right, the voices of Ferg have called for a leader, and I have answered. For too long the sheep have been led astray, but no more! The trash cans of the green lands have run amok for too long. The hive mind is strong in Devona, but I believe in our individual talents. You see, we have an advantage that Devona cannot simply understand, most of our playerbase uses more than 2 keys. I know, as strange as it may sound, but the arrow cart requires but a simple man.

We are now over the halfway mark of the holy blue icon, that the masses have wished upon me. Soon, we will rise above the green sea of terrible. Never again will we fear such a large auto-attacking force.

If you have any donations or simply seek wisdom, find me in game. If, for some reason, I am not available, contact my secretaries Balidor or Yui Kaze, both will be more than willing to help. If for some reason Balidor suggests that you speak in a shady van with the promise of candy, that’s your call.

Thank you all, and God bless!

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

gotta chill bra, if your putting that much effort into the game and its still not coming out the way you want. i think maybe you should re evaluate your views on your server. clearly your goals and the goals of other on your server conflict. In fact as a devonian i can clearly tell you this is true just from the post i see on the forums. most of your server just wants to play team death match or 1v1 and have no intention of actually winning. hell ive seen ispy/war/noqq pointlessly turtle supply camps like they’re stonemist for the sole purpose of increasing their bag count, then brag about it like they actually accomplished something.

tldr: don’t get bent out of shape because of the other idiots on your server, and if you feel you cant work with them then transfer out.

While I do agree that those of us who were kicking kitten last week just need to chill a bit(which’s precisely what we’re doing by not being in Wv3 this week. ) I think Darx was trying to say that he prefers this difficulty and challenge of making our Server better, so he doesn’t mind the difficulty…or at least that while it annoys him, it’s something he aims to “fix”.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

Speaking of zerging, if you are going to do so and ignore my legitimate suggestions, here’s a good tip for you. Always lie about how many you really had with you. I know what you’re saying, “Skarllok, we do that anyways!” That is true, but some of you do it better than others. The idea behind this is to make it so laughable and unbelievable that it warrants a response. See, no one cares that you zerg, but if you grossly exaggerate the numbers, sometimes you will get a response, which we all know is what you’re looking for. I like to call this situation, Drednyte’s Guide to Fuzzy Math. That man has got this down to a science. Believe in him, follow him, love him.

I love how folks like to drag me into their lil issue problems. But what i find the funniest is all those folks flaming me in the past forums about my “fake numbers” seemed to shut right up when i started posting pics of those “imagined zergs”. Come to think of it, thats right about the time i started getting reported for every post I made. All i can say is this, post pics else just dont post. All the talk of “nobody on late night” was proven false and heck with the pics I posted from both Ferg and Kaineng. Their numbers were there, the desire to win was not.

And I would remind everyone, my posts were based on what I saw in the fights I was in…for some reason folks playing on primetime seemed to always wanna say i was wrong about the numbers, of which they were never there. lol

Anyways….see ya in the map!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

@Darxio
Sounds like you need to transfer mate. Its obvious you have conflicting ideas on where u want your server to go in regards to the general populace on Kaineng. Just transfer to a place that wants to advance. But continuous QQn here or whining, for lack of a better way to say it, its deconstructive. It just promotes a wider gap on your server that Kaineng will have to overcome.

If it bothers you that much, you feel so underappreciated, or you just tired of it all….transfer. Id give you respect for that as i would do it also in your position. More respect that I’d give WAR/iSPY for a blind sided transfer like they did. I mean, if they really wanted to start winning…they could have made changes to orient the server that way…not just blind side an entire server.

NoQQ/LARP – i like u both, always fun fights. Lil disappointed at you bouncing right after WAR/iSPY. If those small group/solo fights are all you’re looking for, then youre not really helping to advance your server, sPvP or pPvP might be better for you?

k, flames can begin =)

PS: regardless of who left what server…in my book you all are outstanding gamers and should be given ur props.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Chaster Sharpshooter.3640

Putting in work-like hours into a GAME in order to compete with other servers that do NOT do the same is NOT fun, and you guys may have had a blast the prior week, but we did not, even though the score was nearly even. It was NOT fun keeping our borderland blue and putting in work-hour shifts into a video game.

But when we did, we conquered. Even when War/iSpy failed in EB and the EBers came at our Borderland because it was all green last week, we prevailed. But was it fun? No. Did we succeed on our end of protecting the borderland though? Yes.

But like hell I’m gonna do that again for other people who don’t put in the same effort. And luckily the bandwagoners are leaving, so it’ll go back to the old Kaineng I miss from days past.

First of all, to say that War/iSpy/Evermoor Alliance failed so horribly is totally irresponsible. For I know that they did try their best at fighting, do not discredit that. They did fight as hard as they could, to their own will, of course. As you stated, it was NOT fun putting in work-hour shifts into a video game.

Well, if there’s anyone to blame, it’d be me, for it was I who did not want to put as much effort as the rest of you. I really do appreciate your hard effort, I really do, but as I have posted on the other thread, as long as this timezone gap didn’t close, and as long as DR has the EU timezone players, we are just not able going to be able to hold on to the lands, as they have the upperhand on us.

This is also why, we are just going to sit back and enjoy the flow, instead of fight against it. Kaineng WAS the lowest server, it was the coordination of War/iSpy and the Taiwanese guilds such as SDG, REN, IS, etc that worked hand in hand and won first place ever for the first time for Kaineng’s history. Do not say that they did not put work into it. They did, trust me.

As I have been telling my people, what Kaineng really should experience, is a total defeat. Like, totally, with absolutely no spark of hope to fight, like total despair. Only then, we’ll be going back to the old Kaineng – Karma train day and night, Knocking down doors one by one just for the fun of it, and not the score. Because when you start thinking competitive, you put stress on yourself, and when you put stress on yourself, you’ll start to find scapegoats to release your anger on. It’s human nature, so I don’t blame you. It takes real courage to embrace the fact that, this is still just a game. You can call me <insert insulting name here>, or whatever, I don’t care. I am and will always be proud as a Kaineng player. WvW is just an add-on experience to the whole game, there’s still lots of sPvP, PvE, and new content to explore

Like yesterday, we found out about this, and the guild had extreme fun with this. WvW isn’t everything. I know there will be hardcore players out there, but, sorry for my upcoming offensive tone, if you are truely hardcore, you’ll be spending more time, more effort than anyone else, and since you are a hardcore player, and you cannot ask any non-hardcore player to be like you, because being hardcore is not fun to them.

It’s a simple fact, really.

“To learn is what I need, to teach those who needs to learn is my duty …”
Chaster the Scarred – Leader of [SoS] Guilds
Server: Kaineng | Recruitment Status: Open

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sage.5843

Sage.5843

Four Score and Seven Years Ago Amazing

Dear Fergmuson Defendors,

CHARRCAT APPROVE THIS MESSAGE. ALL HAIL OUR GLORIOUS LEADER.

With love and rip your face off,

CHARRCAT

Larks
Member of [DAWN]
NA Dragonbrand Server

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Just wondering… by “total defeat” do you mean what happens to kaineng every week in wvw?

It seemed SoS was only on top until the other servers started getting people in your timezone and then once the zerg vs door stopped you stopped trying.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Cerokhol.7015

Cerokhol.7015

As I have been telling my people, what Kaineng really should experience, is a total defeat. Like, totally, with absolutely no spark of hope to fight, like total despair. Only then, we’ll be going back to the old Kaineng – Karma train day and night, Knocking down doors one by one just for the fun of it, and not the score. Because when you start thinking competitive, you put stress on yourself, and when you put stress on yourself, you’ll start to find scapegoats to release your anger on. It’s human nature, so I don’t blame you. It takes real courage to embrace the fact that, this is still just a game. You can call me <insert insulting name here>, or whatever, I don’t care. I am and will always be proud as a Kaineng player. WvW is just an add-on experience to the whole game, there’s still lots of sPvP, PvE, and new content to explore

I agree with this wholeheartedly

We should just go back to when we were having fun putting 14 arrow carts up at cliffside and just defending it while telling jokes about looking to the east on the dawn of the third day =P

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Psychophant.5682

Psychophant.5682

I’m starting to enjoy this thread less. Let’s chill out some. Can we please go back to making fun of SniffyKnight?

Archon Moros
Lvl. 80 Abrasive
GM of [KAIN]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: xcavars.5049

xcavars.5049

Just wondering… by “total defeat” do you mean what happens to kaineng every week in wvw?

It seemed SoS was only on top until the other servers started getting people in your timezone and then once the zerg vs door stopped you stopped trying.

Total defeat would be YOU being a hard opponent. But I doubt itll ever come to that point.

Characters:
Xcavars[End]~Carelinne Condoin[End]~Brianna Condoin[End]~Catrice Degaspi[End]~Tiarra Ferr[End]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Cerokhol.7015

Cerokhol.7015

Its too easy to make fun of Sniffles

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Catisa.6507

Catisa.6507

SO [CnB] can only come out and play after Rio Nguyen [CnB] logs into EB on DR server to check how things are going for DR first? That kind of tactic, its no surprise half the guilds are bailing on kaineng server.

Want to talk about a waste of Golems? Kaineng walked 3 of them to Southeast Stonemist gate single file with no escort. We didn’t even bother with cannons and siege, just jumped off the walls and killed them one by one as they walked up.

AR

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Before you ask about redlake tonight in your BL…….there were 15 of us. I know, I know, we all had rendering issues because of the 230 that you brought. I just figured I would let Dread know before he comes here rolling his 20 sided die, and claiming the result to be his force.

You are very comparable to loose leaf paper. Anyone can rip a piece of loose leaf paper……..heck most can rip a stack of 10-15 with just their own 2 hands. The problem is when you put all that paper together and make a phonebook. No mortal can dare rip a phonebook……we just figured out how to open it up and have 10 people each rip 15 pages at once.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

Before you ask about redlake tonight in your BL…….there were 15 of us. I know, I know, we all had rendering issues because of the 230 that you brought. I just figured I would let Dread know before he comes here rolling his 20 sided die, and claiming the result to be his force.

You are very comparable to loose leaf paper. Anyone can rip a piece of loose leaf paper……..heck most can rip a stack of 10-15 with just their own 2 hands. The problem is when you put all that paper together and make a phonebook. No mortal can dare rip a phonebook……we just figured out how to open it up and have 10 people each rip 15 pages at once.

This is what went down at redlake.

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Aeneasx.1589

4:00 minutes in – thief gets bull rushed.

BSty
Sylvari Rouge

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Key points to note in the above video

3:45 is us counter pushing the zerg once the doors fall

4:00 is me performing a shield bash on yet another noob warrior spamming 100 blades.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Aowys.9420

Aowys.9420

I could sit here and let Kaineng kn what happened in EB last week yet that would just fall on deaf ears.
I started on Kaineng I didnt tranfer to here. Started late .Got to 80 and sat in EB since.
After going to KBl and watching a 7 man DevR team ruuning taking camps then seeing what looked to be 20+ K zerg hitting each camp late with commnder unable to read there movements KoS tranfered too AR.
To see if we could learn something new from another server while K went on winter break. With plans of coming back with new idea’s to help out K.
I am sure KoS wont be missed.
We are not a big guild nor a flashy one . We dont have a 100g commander.
Btw we left before anyone said anything here on the forums.

DevR i hope you all get things together before going up a tier. AR is dam good . Seen a five commander combo in Madness BL. that was just sick. Every map was all AR. ET will be the server falling.

To FC. If you guys want to be part of fighitng server Madness is the server that just wont quit and keeps going.
I will say this. 7 tier would be a hell of a tier with the FC fighters in Madness and DevR taking ET place . ET is just wiped they will be in tier 8 soon.

Engineer
Aowys

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

No mortal can dare rip a phonebook……we just figured out how to open it up and have 10 people each rip 15 pages at once.

also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pGvEGFkvNs

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

NoQQ/LARP – i like u both, always fun fights. Lil disappointed at you bouncing right after WAR/iSPY. If those small group/solo fights are all you’re looking for, then youre not really helping to advance your server, sPvP or pPvP might be better for you?

Just to clear some things up.
We [LARP] moved on friday before WAR and iSPY announced their transfer, we had no idea they where gonna do it. When we run just [LARP] we are normally 5-7 people and we try to fight anything, be it small man, middle man, zerg man or burning man. The not helping advance your server is laughable at best since your guild was trying hard to get [NoQQ] to move to Devona.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

@smileyknight

Good thing you left kaineng or you would have been lowering everyone’s IQ. The garrison was taken 2-3 times last night i believe. Not to ‘’fly-hackers’’ Its cus DR sucks at mesmer sweeps. But since you ’’reported’’ these ‘’fly-hackers’’ i would like to call out how dumb you are. Maybe if DR actuly mesmer sweeped and didnt cry all the time to loosing something and then someone like you comes along and calls it ‘’fly-hacking’’ It is hilarious how you thought we were hacking just because you failed a mesmer sweep. Maybe next time dont be so lazy then come crying on the forums because you failed.

Also is that your war in the picture? With the primevil set? I need gold so il be looking for you on the battlefield. Bring anyone with you it dosent matter to me. I killed 2 apex commanders with thier zerg attacking me so i wish you good luck.

To everyone else. Please dont call it hacking when you cant do a clean mesmer sweep that goes for kaineng and ferg too. It is a game have fun, stop making it so dramatic and stuff. Sure ispy/war left and noQQ. Now we can resort to the old kaineng where we had small numbers but did wonders.

I want all players of kaineng to know that dont trasnfer. We can have loads of fun. I can assure you this as i was here on this server when it was like this before.

(edited by Mosharn.8357)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Seems kains been relegated to nothing but zerging. Goodbye enjoyable small man ops.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

There were porting and flying hackers playing on Kaineng the other night. Their guild tag was AAA. I posted a movie of them porting around earlier in the thread.

Not sure if they were involved in any tower or keep turnovers, but yes… they were definitely flying around.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Mosharn.8357

There were porting and flying hackers playing on Kaineng the other night. Their guild tag was AAA. I posted a movie of them porting around earlier in the thread.

Not sure if they were involved in any tower or keep turnovers, but yes… they were definitely flying around.

oh i see. Tripple A insurance is hacking jk lol but no last night wasnt fly hackers just mesmers.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

Seems kains been relegated to nothing but zerging. Goodbye enjoyable small man ops.

Guy on Devonas complaining about zerging…

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

@smileyknight

Good thing you left kaineng or you would have been lowering everyone’s IQ. The garrison was taken 2-3 times last night i believe. Not to ‘’fly-hackers’’ Its cus DR sucks at mesmer sweeps. But since you ’’reported’’ these ‘’fly-hackers’’ i would like to call out how dumb you are. Maybe if DR actuly mesmer sweeped and didnt cry all the time to loosing something and then someone like you comes along and calls it ‘’fly-hacking’’ It is hilarious how you thought we were hacking just because you failed a mesmer sweep. Maybe next time dont be so lazy then come crying on the forums because you failed.

Also is that your war in the picture? With the primevil set? I need gold so il be looking for you on the battlefield. Bring anyone with you it dosent matter to me. I killed 2 apex commanders with thier zerg attacking me so i wish you good luck.

To everyone else. Please dont call it hacking when you cant do a clean mesmer sweep that goes for kaineng and ferg too. It is a game have fun, stop making it so dramatic and stuff. Sure ispy/war left and noQQ. Now we can resort to the old kaineng where we had small numbers but did wonders.

I want all players of kaineng to know that dont trasnfer. We can have loads of fun. I can assure you this as i was here on this server when it was like this before.

Yup that was my warrior… you’re welcome to try to get that gold. Loving the whole server has such a kitten for me.

We’ll just keep rocking you with our guild… lol

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

This is what went down at redlake.

My kitten this is a thing of beauty!!! A tear was brought to my eye when the use of the rezz on the downed player at 4:34 was executed, however very poor form on the double team at the 4:40 mark on the young lady. Overall 7/10

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Guy on Devonas complaining about zerging…

lol..

With all due respect it changes nothing about my statement. The only people in your BL tonight who werent with the zerg, were catching up to the zerg. Seems all your small man talent went to ferg. Shame.

That being said, I agree that much of the issue lies with my own server. Slap full of incompetent commanders who know nothing else but “Rally on me guys!” who can’t send 5 people to help defend what we take, who can’t run small groups to distract and divert.

I avoid that like the plague, but I dont have a super-guild. I dont have a malleable flowing group who can diverge and converge at a simple request, and when it comes down to it 5v30 simply wont cut it. Can’t count how many times we wiped 8-10 people only to have 20 more just res them and fill their place.

The zerg is an unwieldy beast and randoms are often way out of position, but the can be afforded that mistake because theres always 5 more nearby.

Personally, I don’t mind wiping to NoQQ, or Envy, or LARP. If they have more numbers then it matters not, even with equal numbers it simply likely we’d be outplayed. But its nail-bitingly irritating wiping to 30-40 disorganized randoms following a blue dot wearing no armor before they can render.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

(edited by Ender.3508)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I’m glad I’m always with the zerg. I didnt know that.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: NealCaffrey.6450

NealCaffrey.6450

Like yesterday, we found out about this, and the guild had extreme fun with this. WvW isn’t everything. I know there will be hardcore players out there, but, sorry for my upcoming offensive tone, if you are truely hardcore, you’ll be spending more time, more effort than anyone else, and since you are a hardcore player, and you cannot ask any non-hardcore player to be like you, because being hardcore is not fun to them.

It’s a simple fact, really.

lol Chaster, that video was pretty crazy…

Commander Rañger Dañger
Leader of Cryptic Gaze[iSpy]
Evermoor Alliance (iSpy, JAWA, WAR) – Dragonbrand

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Mosharn.8357

@smileyknight

Yup that was my warrior… you’re welcome to try to get that gold. Loving the whole server has such a kitten for me.

We’ll just keep rocking you with our guild… lol

ive killed you before many times but never took kitten Dont wp so fast son theres broke ppl that need easy money lol.

@chaster you can get to bottom by jumping off the tree by the portals. My guild was bored so we did that before lol. Suicide Dive Contest: first one to make it to water. We dyind right next to the rocks but never made it into water.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Ashuri.1387

Ashuri.1387

SO [CnB] can only come out and play after Rio Nguyen [CnB] logs into EB on DR server to check how things are going for DR first? That kind of tactic, its no surprise half the guilds are bailing on kaineng server.

Want to talk about a waste of Golems? Kaineng walked 3 of them to Southeast Stonemist gate single file with no escort. We didn’t even bother with cannons and siege, just jumped off the walls and killed them one by one as they walked up.

Not sure what happened with this, but I am an active [CNB] WvW member and our guild does not support things like this. We don’t like to play dirty at all. So I hope you really don’t judge the whole guild on whatever really happened. (: Hopefully we can bring better impressions in the near future! <3

Kaineng [CNB] Commander/Guild Leader <3
Nyx Petalouda – Mesmer
Let’s play nice kittens<3

(edited by Ashuri.1387)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

we just tried our very best to scare off what few devona’s there were in your border kaineng! have fun taking some red stuff for once!

we wanted garrison pretty bad for the poi/vistas… sadly, devona caught sight of our 2 golems and we barely got out with one at 1/2. but it took us through the other 2 keeps and a tower afterwards… as its hp was slowly whittled away to 1 hit left during the whole tower capture.

good thing devona wasnt defending.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

Actually,

Last night after pushing FC out of our BL, we went to Ferg and began trying to take things.

We had taken most of the south and had begun trebbing Bay from the Briar. Then what do we see… Our whole southern BL had turned Blue. Nice. So of course we again had to abandon the FC attack, leave trebs and everything else, and head back to our BL.

Kain, for people that want DR to keep on Ferg you sure don’t act like it lol.

Ferg defends like a beast and upgrades just as hard. Even with our OVER 9000 CHARGIN MY LAZERRRRRRRRR zergs lol you guys crack me up.

Siege in FC takes a while, not wise to attack and pull us off of it if you actually do want us to attack them.

Good night though, tough fighting everywhere.

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Mosharn.8357

is it me or do most DR players have alt+f4 as a hotkey? or they run back into thier tower/keep and wp out lmao.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Siege.4280

Siege.4280

Well I’ve been gone the last few weeks. But I just wanted to say a few things to each server.

DR: Keep up the good work. Winning the last 6 weeks. I can’t wait to get back.

Kain: suck you guys are lossin people. I really wanted to see you guys move up with us. You put up some great fights. If only you had the spirit to keep it up.

Freg: seems you guys a bouncing back. And allot faster than I thought you would keep it up.

Also if anyone was wondering ill be back some time next week

Lead Officer Pieg [RED]
Commander Pieg [RED]
Loyal Devona’s Rest Member

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

is it me or do most DR players have alt+f4 as a hotkey? or they run back into thier tower/keep and wp out lmao.

What’s alt+f4 do?? If it allows me to collect all the Kain loot bags I see drop like CANDY FROM THE HEAVENS faster then I am game. Also, I did not appreciate the Necro and Ranger harassment I received in EB last night whilst trying to hide shirtless behind a tree at your OL. Please Anet make trees larger in circumference so I can work my LoS skills harder, also nerf gravity it killed me too many times last night.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: frickers.8309

frickers.8309

Hey guys just wondering how do you deal with so many things on your bars? I mean i just don’t see how it is possible to click so fast.

Thanks

LARP

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Hey guys just wondering how do you deal with so many things on your bars? I mean i just don’t see how it is possible to click so fast.

Thanks

Fricker you have not yet completed the forum challenge and are therefor not allowed to post on these forums representing the fellowship. Basically this means you are never allowed to talk OOC or atleast your OOC concerns will have to be answered elsewhere. See LARP guildrule 26 §2 for how to gain access.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]