11/30 FC / Kain / DR

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

Hey guys just wondering how do you deal with so many things on your bars? I mean i just don’t see how it is possible to click so fast.

Thanks

Performance enhancing drugs.

But seriously though…if you’ve ever played a game like Starcraft and tried to be competitive…the amount of APM that is needed for an Ele in GW2 is nothing.

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Actually,

Last night after pushing FC out of our BL, we went to Ferg and began trying to take things.

We had taken most of the south and had begun trebbing Bay from the Briar. Then what do we see… Our whole southern BL had turned Blue. Nice. So of course we again had to abandon the FC attack, leave trebs and everything else, and head back to our BL.

Kain, for people that want DR to keep on Ferg you sure don’t act like it lol.

Ferg defends like a beast and upgrades just as hard. Even with our OVER 9000 CHARGIN MY LAZERRRRRRRRR zergs lol you guys crack me up.

Siege in FC takes a while, not wise to attack and pull us off of it if you actually do want us to attack them.

Good night though, tough fighting everywhere.

If you guys seiously cannot sustain an attack on a defended BL while defending another BL from a small force, you guys are going to get CRUSHED in T7…

Seriously, when a small group attacks something you dont need to send 150 people, abandoning all your holdings and trebs.

I kinda noticed it, when we or ferg would take something in your home BL you guys would just up and leave our or fergs bl. I was giggling about it.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

(edited by Draygo.9473)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: frickers.8309

frickers.8309

Actually,

Last night after pushing FC out of our BL, we went to Ferg and began trying to take things.

We had taken most of the south and had begun trebbing Bay from the Briar. Then what do we see… Our whole southern BL had turned Blue. Nice. So of course we again had to abandon the FC attack, leave trebs and everything else, and head back to our BL.

Ferg defends like a beast and upgrades just as hard. Even with our OVER 9000 CHARGIN MY LAZERRRRRRRRR zergs lol you guys crack me up.

Siege in FC takes a while, not wise to attack and pull us off of it if you actually do want us to attack them.

If you guys seiously cannot sustain an attack on a defended BL while defending another BL from a small force, you guys are going to get CRUSHED in T7…

Seriously, when a small group attacks something you dont need to send 150 people, abandoning all your holdings and trebs.

I kinda noticed it, when we or ferg would take something in your home BL you guys would just up and leave our or fergs bl. I was giggling about it.

why are people obsessed with higher tiers? I have played on pretty much all the tiers with a lot of the same guys and i will tell you we do the same just killing people anywhere we go, people are not any better they just zerg harder.

LARP

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Exactly, they zerg harder. The way DR’s zerg is behaving right now, leaving at the drop of a hat just because a tower is taken in DR’s home BL is going to cause huge damage. You guys are perfectly willing to give up 2-3 keeps to go retake a tower or two, instead of smartly dividing your force to keep the attack sustained, or at least make it so you guys dont lose ground while you retake things in your home BL.

Right now you are giving us an effective defensive option is to take like 4-8 people and take a tower in your home BL so we can get our keep back in our BL.

I dont want you guys to fail hard against AR. But right now from what I’m seeing your server do, I worry about it.

Unless you can actually manage to take the entirty of fergs bl this week, I think you are going to have a hard time against AR.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Attic.1562

Attic.1562

@frickers I believe he’s talking about how DR, being the T8 server with the most points, will eventually move up to T7 when ED and HoD have finished their headlong dive into oblivion.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Huck.8304

Huck.8304

This is how Fergs takes empty keeps.

Free lesson

Hucker
Hidden Street- Fergs

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Creslin.1758

Exactly, they zerg harder. The way DR’s zerg is behaving right now, leaving at the drop of a hat just because a tower is taken in DR’s home BL is going to cause huge damage. You guys are perfectly willing to give up 2-3 keeps to go retake a tower or two, instead of smartly dividing your force to keep the attack sustained, or at least make it so you guys dont lose ground while you retake things in your home BL.

Right now you are giving us an effective defensive option is to take like 4-8 people and take a tower in your home BL so we can get our keep back in our BL.

I dont want you guys to fail hard against AR. But right now from what I’m seeing your server do, I worry about it.

Unless you can actually manage to take the entirty of fergs bl this week, I think you are going to have a hard time against AR.

Yeah I would agree…DR has MASSIVE numbers over Ferg and Kain…at least it definitely seems that way. And I will admit, you guys are doing better this week.

But last week…I remember seeing your BL was only half under your control and half under Fergs, and there were like 3x the amount of your players in your BL when compared to Fergs…you had a HUGE zerg. And yet, your zerg would just stay in one huge blob and take one tower at a time.

I couldn’t help but think that this was ridiculously inefficient…the Fergs folks in your BL couldn’t have taken even half of that zerg on…why not split it up and take twice as many towers?

[Envy], [Moon]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: StormWolf.7645

StormWolf.7645

This is how Fergs takes empty keeps.

Free lesson

I love you guys…Nicely done Fergs, nicely done. Starts the slow clap.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

We didnt take the whole zerg to DR. Half went there to retake our BL, the other half went to Kain to make it a little more green. Worked well actually.

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Actually,

He does have a very valid point for you guys. Last night as an example. We are taking stuff in your BL, so obviously you are going to defend hard. We have a LARP/NoQQ group of 10-15, and NP is leading a similar sized group. 40 tops in the zone. We are obviously not getting into anything you defend with 10-15, as we were shut down 3 or 4 times at different spots. You start small (speaking from DR perspective). We fight around 30ish at Cragtop, hitting us when we almost have to door down. Then you keep pouring in and pouring in. By the time we smash your zerg at redlake doors, I mean……..my god, my computer starts screaming at me. I counted 41 kills (wrote down before WvW achievment kills) on my guardian alone from that one hit…….you easily had 60+ there, probably closer to 80 people. Hell, in the time it took us to leave the supply camp and hit you on the door, your zerg had managed to auto attack the door down to 70%.

Meanwhile……back in EB, which you had completely under control, Kain manages to take back approx. 50% of the map from you, in the time you spend pouring your entire force into the BL to take back 2 towers and a keep.

You will get destroyed running these tactics in tiers with more active WvWvW populations.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

Actually,

He does have a very valid point for you guys. Last night as an example. We are taking stuff in your BL, so obviously you are going to defend hard. We have a LARP/NoQQ group of 10-15, and NP is leading a similar sized group. 40 tops in the zone. We are obviously not getting into anything you defend with 10-15, as we were shut down 3 or 4 times at different spots. You start small (speaking from DR perspective). We fight around 30ish at Cragtop, hitting us when we almost have to door down. Then you keep pouring in and pouring in. By the time we smash your zerg at redlake doors, I mean……..my god, my computer starts screaming at me. I counted 41 kills (wrote down before WvW achievment kills) on my guardian alone from that one hit…….you easily had 60+ there, probably closer to 80 people. Hell, in the time it took us to leave the supply camp and hit you on the door, your zerg had managed to auto attack the door down to 70%.

Meanwhile……back in EB, which you had completely under control, Kain manages to take back approx. 50% of the map from you, in the time you spend pouring your entire force into the BL to take back 2 towers and a keep.

You will get destroyed running these tactics in tiers with more active WvWvW populations.

To be fair I was in EB last night when Kain did make an excellent push into our lowland towers. I can’t be sure as to how many went to other BL’s when the call came but the vast majority of those left in EB were defending the Ferg OL (which we had fully upgraded) from attack and capture. We lost a paper WC and a fully upgraded Klov (that sucked) but it was a fair trade off to maintain Ferg’s OL and then sweep back into Kain’s lowlands after the OL was secure. Granted going against two servers with equal numbers it will be more difficult to do this and succeed but the base strategy behind what happened last night was sound. The true equalizer of course was my play last night as I was on point and basically retook (and defended) at least three towers ON MY OWN. The bro’s they came at me.

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

You see there is also another way to look at it which isn’t always seen from the outside.

No idea about Cragtop as I was in the south so I can’t comment on that one. There were about 15-20 of us South and we held it all including Red lake until we ported out. There was also a treb hitting your Bay, with all cannons and Mortars already destroyed.

If you did “Smash” us at Red lake it was after most had already ported out to Kain and our BL.

All of this was right after we set up a trap and got your group and the 3 golems caught in the water at our Bay. Whoops I forgot we don’t have strategy I must be mistaken Didn’t see the video on that one posted.

Yes we have a long way to go, but fighting you guys hopefully is making us a little better.

Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Siad.3608

Siad.3608

Actually,

To be fair I was in EB last night when Kain did make an excellent push into our lowland towers. I can’t be sure as to how many went to other BL’s when the call came but the vast majority of those left in EB were defending the Ferg OL (which we had fully upgraded) from attack and capture. We lost a paper WC and a fully upgraded Klov (that sucked) but it was a fair trade off to maintain Ferg’s OL and then sweep back into Kain’s lowlands after the OL was secure. Granted going against two servers with equal numbers it will be more difficult to do this and succeed but the base strategy behind what happened last night was sound. The true equalizer of course was my play last night as I was on point and basically retook (and defended) at least three towers ON MY OWN. The bro’s they came at me.

And this is why you will bottom dwell in the next tier. You think a strategy that saw you gain the bottom part of your borderland in exchange for half of EB is sound. Also, I know you’re lying about being ON YOUR OWN, because the only time someone on Devonas is ON THEIR OWN is when they are running back to a zerg.

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

And this is why you will bottom dwell in the next tier. You think a strategy that saw you gain the bottom part of your borderland in exchange for half of EB is sound. Also, I know you’re lying about being ON YOUR OWN, because the only time someone on Devonas is ON THEIR OWN is when they are running back to a zerg.

Please don’t turn a potentially good discussion on tactics into a flame war about Servers… I am like many others in that I have server pride, but I have no reason to dislike the other Servers. I have my personal opinions on both(example: I tend to handle Fergs more carefully than Devs as I believe they’re more individually skilled.) but those are OPINIONS. No need to turn them into slurs.

From the people I’ve talked to on all 3 of our Servers, I believe DR is easily the best Organized of the 3 Servers with the best Map Awareness. I also believe they lack in Tactics, but with the right leadership they would be a frighteningly powerful force to behold.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

No we re took the bottom part of our borderland and put pressure on Kains BL. This pulled Kain back out of EB. Which we then re took what we lost in EB. Not sure why people think it all didn’t work fairly well.

We pushed Ferg, Kain saw an opening and tried to take advantage, We pulled off Ferg, took our BL back,, took a lot of Kain in the process, and then took back what we lost in EB.

The only thing we really lost was the gains we had made in Fergs BL.

Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

Storm Wolf,

They do have a point to a degree, DR does need to improve to move up. Heck anyone that is honest about it will tell you that or they are fooling themselves. It is just easy to look at one battle on one BL and not understand what is going on spread out over 4 battlegrounds.

The thing we are trying to stress to everyone on our server is to realize that actions taken in one BL/EB do affect certain things and reactions in others. Good commanders see movements and react, Great Commanders move to create reactions. None of our servers have enough peeps to 100% concentrate on one area.

Devona’s Rest

(edited by SpaceLord.4590)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Siad.3608

Storm Wolf,

They do have a point to a degree, DR does need to improve to move up. Heck anyone that is honest about it will tell you that or fooling themselves. It is just easy to look at one battle on one BL and not understand what is going on spread out over 4 battlegrounds.

At least you have enough sense to realize this. Right now, I don’t really see any use of strategy by Devonas other than to just simply overrun everything with superior numbers. It works here because FC and Kain simply can’t put out the same numbers on a consistent basis. Doubt it will on higher tier servers where the populations are higher.

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

Siad,

I take no offense to your post at all Sir. I actually welcome it, and you are not saying anything that many on DR are preaching. Sometimes to deaf ears…

We right now have the luxary of numbers, and need to be working more on strategy. It is really hard sometimes, and I know what you are saying.

Plus say what you will, it is hard to stick to a strat somedays with you two servers out there ruining plans You guys are Kitten fun to play against.

Devona’s Rest

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Khanswrath.1032

@Siad.3608 Hey don’t take anything I say personal, every post I make here in the forums has the hidden intention to make someone laugh. Ask anyone from Kain or DR who was in EB last when a certain shirtless sexy Norn was the ONLY defender in Langor when the gate came down. Also having the numbers (which we do) it’s very hard to not run to an objective that’s being contested and not “become” part of a zerg. If you’d like I’ll roll into Ferg or Kains BL tonight and try and solo cap towers. I’ll wear my bright red Beaver shirt this time so you can see me coming from a distance. Keep in mind too that large group (and it was large) of Kains that took the 2 lowland towers vanished soon afterwards, if you ask me they employed the same tactic of BL jumping.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Siad.3608

@Siad.3608 Hey don’t take anything I say personal, every post I make here in the forums has the hidden intention to make someone laugh. Ask anyone from Kain or DR who was in EB last when a certain shirtless sexy Norn was the ONLY defender in Langor when the gate came down. Also having the numbers (which we do) it’s very hard to not run to an objective that’s being contested and not “become” part of a zerg. If you’d like I’ll roll into Ferg or Kains BL tonight and try and solo cap towers. I’ll wear my bright red Beaver shirt this time so you can see me coming from a distance. Keep in mind too that large group (and it was large) of Kains that took the 2 lowland towers vanished soon afterwards, if you ask me they employed the same tactic of BL jumping.

Oh you’ve made it personal now. You have just been issued a character deletion duel.

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Thadren Calder.1397

Thadren Calder.1397

Oh you’ve made it personal now. You have just been issued a character deletion duel.

If you’re serious all I have to say is LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. My virtual stick is bigger and better then your virtual stick!

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: LegoTechnic.5910

LegoTechnic.5910

I see the golems and bay discussed a bit. See, not all commanders are created equal, and the one responsible for that, while very good at small-scale hit-and-run tactics, also tends to think the “golem zerg” strategy is the best strategy even if there isn’t a single Dev mesmer on the map. If you remember the golem attack on the wrong FC bl garrison entrance the day before where they were introduced to boiling oil, that was also his lead. But to be fair both attempts were done with only 15-16 people, and the Ferg response has always been quite impressive, especially after the ridiculous amount of time it takes to build and set up multiple golems without mesmers.

If that commander reads this thread, the “babygirl” thing is annoying and has been keeping me off of whatever map you’re on. Nothing against you personally, and you’re quite good at being elusive when leading a capture squad, but your map chat kind of ruins my mood.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

StormWolf,

I think all 3 of our servers are very decent in strats and adapting to what is going on, but we sometimes miss the small details.

Where I see DR’s problem is like in last night’s battle.

Ferg put a kitten load of pressure on DR, taking all of our South, Hills and was beating on Bay.

We finally were able to catch them luckily at Bay and stall them, then with numbers (not gonna lie) push them out of our BL.

This is where DR decides we have to put pressure on Ferg or they will just be back soon. That’s why we went to Ferg BL. We had no delusion of actually taking the map, it was just to keep pressure off.

Here in my opinion is where DR falls short, we need as many of you said, to have a better strat and split on what we hit and when. We were in the right place, just not being smart about it.

At the same time Kain did a very smart move by hitting DR while we were busy.

Action-Reaction. This is to me what makes WvW so much fun and so much better having 3 servers fighting each other.

Some people like the small groups and killing…I do too at times. But my biggest fun is sitting back at the end of the play session and seeing where we did well and where we blew it. You just hope your server gets it right more that wrong.

Devona’s Rest

(edited by SpaceLord.4590)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Dynnen, Kollmann, and myself got seperated from the DR zerg and got lost. We found a supply camp to cower and hide in while we called for help. But, the DR zerg never came. Tragedy ensued.

:(

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Draygo.9473

The problem as I see it is Dev is overreacting when they need to react more smartly. When you took your main forces into your BL, you sacrficed not only part of EB, but lost all your holdings in Kains BL. Later you came back and hit us again, having to retake what we retook. Your removing all of your commanders when you make these shifts, instead of having 2 leave and 2 stay.

The major challenge for you guys is figuring out how to attack a fortified BL, while maintaining your holdings in other areas. If you guys can break ferg this week then I feel you will do well in T7, but if you cant, I worry you wont be anything but bottom T7 for a while.

The funny thing is you guys are so distracted by kains BL, and kain is currently irrelevent.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

I have to say that the cheating in this video game is getting horrid. As seen in this video and again today I saw yet another two people from Kaineng doing it in WvWvW. One from the guild Aris and another from SEER. Are they really that bad to have to cheat? Bejebus.

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Khanswrath.1032

My VCR got stolen years ago

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Draygo.9473

I have to say that the cheating in this video game is getting horrid. As seen in this video and again today I saw yet another two people from Kaineng doing it in WvWvW. One from the guild Aris and another from SEER. Are they really that bad to have to cheat? Bejebus.

I do not recognize either of those guilds. Perhaps they are transfers trolling our tier?

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Oozo.7856

I do not recognize either of those guilds. Perhaps they are transfers trolling our tier?

Most likely. I wasn’t calling Kaineng out, BTW. Individuals should be held responsible for their actions, not entire servers.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

You see there is also another way to look at it which isn’t always seen from the outside.

No idea about Cragtop as I was in the south so I can’t comment on that one. There were about 15-20 of us South and we held it all including Red lake until we ported out. There was also a treb hitting your Bay, with all cannons and Mortars already destroyed.

If you did “Smash” us at Red lake it was after most had already ported out to Kain and our BL.

All of this was right after we set up a trap and got your group and the 3 golems caught in the water at our Bay. Whoops I forgot we don’t have strategy I must be mistaken Didn’t see the video on that one posted.

Yes we have a long way to go, but fighting you guys hopefully is making us a little better.

And this is why everything gives you kitten constantly PRO……..are you honestly saying it was 15-20 of you in the southern part of your BL yesterday night or are we talking about 2 completely different things? You are so delusional about your numbers it not even worth repeating, but reread my original post.

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

Woah isn’t this crazy? Me, the guy that calls it out a few days ago… gets trolled for it by the scrubs at KAIN. :/

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: alcuin.1257

alcuin.1257

Hi fellas. I do not usually play pvp in MMOs, because I have felt that PVP in an MMO is silly and shoehorned in to try to appeal to a wider audience.

I felt keep the pvp to the likes of modern warfare type games or in my day Quake type games, since they are more logically suited to them.

However, GW2 WVW has changed my opinions and I’ve really enjoyed it.

To that end, I’ve been lurking in these forums, and I thought I would throw down some lighthearted smack talk.

To Ferg:

I and others who lurk here have noticed recently some smack about DR’s fear of entering your BL. I would just like to leave you a couple of quotes from a poster in this forum in light of Kain’s implosion with the warning: “Be careful what you wish for.”

On November 25, 2012 one Darxio was reported posting the following:

“Keep sending it at us. RED, PRO, RAVE, BSTY, GASM, GOLD, AOD TRX, NP, UOISYUHFIOSHF, whatever. Keep sending it at our borderlands.

We are united now."

On December 1, 2012 the same Darxio was reported posting the following:

“All keeps were lost when our people were not there. And I am not going through that stress again. And many others in KAIN will agree with me.

Last week I learned just how much Devona will throw at our Borderland to try and take everything. Devona literally HATES us. They would rather continue to attack us than defend their own Borderland from attackers. That’s how much their hatred is of us.

And you know what? I’m not going to deal with it anymore. Not my problem. Not my guild’s problem. You want our borderland? Fine, take it. Go make it green and pretty and whatever. Hell, why not sprinkle some red in there with LARP helping you anyway since they went to Ferg and want to break everything of ours when you’re attacking our points.

I’m not dealing with it anymore. Find somebody else defend your attack. I might attack your stuff to reset all your upgrades like you did to us nonstop though."

Wake not the sleeping giant.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

Woah isn’t this crazy? Me, the guy that calls it out a few days ago… gets trolled for it by the scrubs at KAIN. :/

The difference is: You bring the trolling on yourself by being an kitten Try being more polite and less confrontational in everything you say and perhaps you wouldn’t be trolled nearly so much. I had no issue with you till I logged into the Forums the first time and saw the way you act here. At that point I came to enjoy watching my fellow members of KAIN troll you.(And on occasion do so myself.)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

yeah i have to agree, there are 2 thiefs in [Envy] that do this regularly as well.(1 uses a hidden killer/ +20pts trickery build if that helps identify the person) hopefully Anet identifies how this exploit is happening quickly and fixes it.

i can also confirm they are still hittable by aoe while invisible, and i will personally down state camp anyone i come across that uses this exploit.

(edited by Psychatog.8246)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Actually,

Plagiarism bro, not cool at all. And not that I need to vouch for Khans or any of Devona’s small man groups, but you are full of kitten. He’s an efficient solo fighter, and I’m always privileged to run beside him when I see him roaming.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Laiboch.4380

Laiboch.4380

I think its awesome that Ferg and Kain love posting video’s of their victories. I am waiting for them to post a video where their combined scores beat DR’s. My only real question is With all the l33t skill Ferg and Kain have why are you losing? Not just losing, but less than half our score combined.

Free lesson. Win first brag later.

Zoe Pain [GASM]
DB Night Crew

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Draygo.9473

I read the above post and spat my coke, in laughter.

Where were you last week laiboch. And the week before, and the week before that. Oh and the week before that. And the week before that one, and the week before that one.

Ahahahahahahahaha.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

I think its awesome that Ferg and Kain love posting video’s of their victories. I am waiting for them to post a video where their combined scores beat DR’s. My only real question is With all the l33t skill Ferg and Kain have why are you losing? Not just losing, but less than half our score combined.

Okay, first of all, “combined,” they are almost the same as Devona’s, math major… e.e Second, we have fun posting about the giant, non-“l33t” zergs of yours having trouble with, and losing to, far fewer of us. Brag about having numbers? That’s your area of expertise.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Siad.3608

Hey look at me I can roll on the zerg server, hide my name, and fist pump when my server wins because of sheer numbers. Gtfo random zerg rider #12827389.

I Steal Vcrs
Basic

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Zizanzi.4678

Like I have said before, " LMAO, caring about who wins on a bottom tier server set". Give me a break. Killing you is more fun then an artificial victory worth nothing. Enjoy your move up. /wave

BTW Devonas has an excellent small man and we love those guys for being very good and they post their videos too (props to AD for having some). Would love to see more COMPETATIVE groups of small man out in WvWvW.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Like I have said before, " LMAO, caring about who wins on a bottom tier server set". Give me a break. Killing you is more fun then an artificial victory worth nothing. Enjoy your move up. /wave

BTW Devonas has an excellent small man and we love those guys for being very good and they post their videos too (props to AD for having some). Would love to see more COMPETATIVE groups of small man out in WvWvW.

AD is pretty fun to fight.. To the AD Engi I dueled today behind greenvale I really wish you wouldn’t have kept running into the supply camp to hide with NPC’s every time you almost lost. I would have let you get up had I downed you rather then stomp. I show that kind of courtesy in a great duel. None the less was a fun fight and one of the most difficult I’ve had with an Engi. (I was the p/d thief btw).

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

StormWolf.7645

I imagine a number of DRs reading this and facepalming. To those DR who do so and just sigh in aggravation at having someone like this be on your Server, don’t worry…he’s probably one of those people that made me go “O_O” when my level 7 character killed a full level 80. That death he had?…That was for you.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: LegoTechnic.5910

LegoTechnic.5910

So even LARP employs exploiting thieves that continually vanish like in the video. And here I thought you were actually trying to bring a good fight.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Creslin.1758

So even LARP employs exploiting thieves that continually vanish like in the video. And here I thought you were actually trying to bring a good fight.

Okay so are you seriously asking thieves to limit their use of stealth, which is their primary survival mechanism, just because thei stealth MIGHT cause a render delay???? That’s ridiculous, I don’t fault thieves at all for using their stealth to its maximum potential…I sure would.

And you know, despite the rendering issues, I still wind up owning thieves most of the time. Maybe it’s because of my build, but for whatever reason, I don’t have much trouble with most thieves 1v1.

[Envy], [Moon]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Oozo.7856

It’s because of your build and their build. Most thieves play horrible glass cannon builds that are really only good at killing people preoccupied with fighting someone else.

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Aeneasx.1589

Aeneasx.1589

Would I be correct in assuming you were one of the many Dev’s we just repeatedly rolled in EB.

Just stop before you embarrass yourself.

EDIT: It’s an issue beyond our control.

backstabd 22222222222222 finish
BSty
Sylvari Rouge

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Zizanzi.4678

Promoting your own agenda here is not what I’m talking about. The cheater never vanished and just warped. Jebus

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Draygo.9473

Congradulations DR, you took Fergies entire BL.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Sol.4310

Sol.4310

Would I be correct in assuming you were one of the many Dev’s we just repeatedly rolled in EB.

Just stop before you embarrass yourself.

EDIT: It’s an issue beyond our control.

Hi, just wondering if your that LARP Char Thief.

Saizo Sol – Ranger
Twitch – Aussie Streamer

11/30 FC / Kain / DR

in WvW

Posted by: Calos.1350

Calos.1350

Congradulations DR, you took Fergies entire BL.

Thx. Since that was the invite. Even though are tactics are “inferior” and we won’t last in next tier. Since it is only the “numbers” game. Let me ask people, why should DR change tactics yet since its working? Can’t we move up a tier and find out how to change the tactics and strategy based on a new enemy? But good job all taking Fergs BL, and to those who tried to defend it. I thought I read somewhere that DR couldn’t take that BL. Kain and Ferg would have more merit in their “advice” if they beat DR next week, then I think more people might listen, until then I think people will just stick to what they know, winning