11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Didn’t see a thread yet, so got one started… are we gonna keep it up SF?

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Laika.8795

Laika.8795

Must have been an uphill battle spanking two dead servers.

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

I’m looking forward to this one, although I’m really wondering what Henge is gonna do….

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Here’s hoping for a real matchup. No offense intended. WvW’s a lot more fun when it’s a neck-and-neck battle. Getting spanked is no fun. Spanking them is no fun. A good fight is loads of fun!

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

anyone have a score update?

-K

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

robocafaz.9017

2.8k – 1.8k – 0.4k
BP, Sf, HoD

Deany Kong – #magswag

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Hycinthus.6483

Hycinthus.6483

4421 – 2671 – 643
BP – SF – HoD

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

For a dead server they sure do have a kitten load of people on every map all of a sudden.

I know, Anvil Rock transferred there lol.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

(edited by Plok.6145)

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

robocafaz.9017

Well, it took about 4 hours, but the stalemate at the Henge of Denravi Borderlands just ended with Borlis Pass taking Greenbriar tower. Henge of Denravi caught the Sorrow’s Furance defenders by surprise and whittled our gate down to about 10% when Borlis Pass scooted through, wiped them up, and took the victory for their own. It was a fun battle, gentlemen.

- Deany Kong (The red Charr warrior with the Firey Dragon Sword)

Deany Kong – #magswag

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Plok it might make you laugh to know that apparently AR’s numbers have increased greatly according to GOM, likely because they actually have a chance to win now :P

Also crazy fights in EB tonight, I was worried Henge wasn’t gonna show but when they did they showed up in style with a large number of people. Really looking forward to this week, it’s gonna be fun!

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Aratoa.7398

Aratoa.7398

HoD still has a great group of WvW fighters, we’re just lacking the troops to keep fighting around the clock. Great fights out there tonight guys.

Audun

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GSSBlunaspike.4153

GSSBlunaspike.4153

That fight at SM was great. Was crazy being stuck in the middle. This is going to be a really fun week.

SF and HoD are really tenacious. You guys just kept coming no matter what.

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

Eternal Battlegrounds: 7pm eastern – 11:30pm eastern
At server reset, the fight was strong in BPs favor, taking a big foothold on the zone, 2 commanders were present, Sliva, and Dinas(representing Ascension [WAR]) Sliva took his troops to SM, and were able to battle it out for control against SF, and possibly like 2 HoD players lol. Then Sliva began to press into SF, flipping control over the lowlands many times.

Dinas took his guild command of 15 to the northern parts of the map, to lockdown HoD enough so that they leave the zone for a bit, so we could press it to SF (as they appeared to be the dominate server for the prev weeks). Lots of great fights, Felt a little bad for HoD so we let them push out here and there, just to crush them afterwards. They pulled out some large numbers, but would not keep them together during transport, which allowed our 15 man command, to roll in, and cut them down.

By the end of the night, HoD had a huge force out, and stonemist was looking shaky, it was just a hairline away from instant upgrade that would have repaired it all. We saw things were looking poorly, and decided to push against SF more then HoD in the 11pm SM fight. Seeing that HoD might have a much harder time holding it. Rather give it to them then SF =)

Good fun tonight.

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Plok.6145

HoD still has a great group of WvW fighters, we’re just lacking the troops to keep fighting around the clock. Great fights out there tonight guys.

I dunno somehow you have a monster zerg hitting Hills with golems AND a group of 20 hitting bay at the same time same map with lots of stragglers.

Sincerely,

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Tinsilver.8214

Tinsilver.8214

Shaboozey members, including Silva, have been black-screen crashing constantly tonight. Anyone else having similar issues?

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Plok.6145

Eternal Battlegrounds: 7pm eastern – 11:30pm eastern
At server reset, the fight was strong in BPs favor, taking a big foothold on the zone, 2 commanders were present, Sliva, and Dinas(representing Ascension [WAR]) Sliva took his troops to SM, and were able to battle it out for control against SF, and possibly like 2 HoD players lol. Then Sliva began to press into SF, flipping control over the lowlands many times.

Dinas took his guild command of 15 to the northern parts of the map, to lockdown HoD enough so that they leave the zone for a bit, so we could press it to SF (as they appeared to be the dominate server for the prev weeks). Lots of great fights, Felt a little bad for HoD so we let them push out here and there, just to crush them afterwards. They pulled out some large numbers, but would not keep them together during transport, which allowed our 15 man command, to roll in, and cut them down.

By the end of the night, HoD had a huge force out, and stonemist was looking shaky, it was just a hairline away from instant upgrade that would have repaired it all. We saw things were looking poorly, and decided to push against SF more then HoD in the 11pm SM fight. Seeing that HoD might have a much harder time holding it. Rather give it to them then SF =)

Good fun tonight.

And then all of our commanders gave up when the other servers began fighting back? WTH happened?

Sincerely,

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: testpig.5018

testpig.5018

And then all of our commanders gave up when the other servers began fighting back? WTH happened?

there were still 2 commanders online i think .. The Ascension crew were just 15 guild members holding down the northern fronts, our commander dot is mainly so that our guild members know exactly where we are, being that the game doesn’t support warbands well.

People need sleep =)

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Vv W.7821

Vv W.7821

Henge will put up a good fight, the best fight it’s put up since TA left us to our slow and painful decline in the rankings! And to those Borlis Pass people who had to get past my arrow cart in the jumping puzzle well done, I honestly didn’t think you could jump all the way to me with an arrow cart on you!

Redundant Sasquatch – 80 Warrior – [aYe] – HoD

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

GSSBlunaspike.4153

Henge will put up a good fight, the best fight it’s put up since TA left us to our slow and painful decline in the rankings! And to those Borlis Pass people who had to get past my arrow cart in the jumping puzzle well done, I honestly didn’t think you could jump all the way to me with an arrow cart on you!

Guess we know which server is the new AR for this week.

As for the black screening, I can believe it. WvW seems buggy as hell. Can’t keep a stable connection, but anywhere else in the game I’m fine. No idea what is going on.

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: SuiRyuJin.4615

SuiRyuJin.4615

borlis pass server, there was an ashura necro from the guild HP that was hacking tonite.

he was on SM outer wall and me and 2-3 others were chasing him down. when he got low hp he started short distance teleporting around instead of running and just started repeated doing passes along the wall through us dodging most of our hits while trying to kill us.(no, there was no flesh worm up nor spectral walk nor swiftness. it definitely wasnt lag unless lag is now character specific to single enemies at a time, and he was doing it repeatedly, each teleport was only like 400-500 distance but he did it every few steps to keep his distance and zoom by us on his pass before our atks land) took a while but considering he was 1-2hit from death we were able to finally land the hit and kill him. we reported him but well i assume u guys would want to know also.

on a side note. good fighting at SM tonite

Suiryujin – Ele [Pyro]
Server: Maguuma

(edited by SuiRyuJin.4615)

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

GSSBlunaspike.4153

borlis pass server, there was an ashura necro from the guild HP that was hacking tonite.

he was on SM outer wall and me and 2-3 others were chasing him down. when he got low hp he started short distance teleporting around instead of running and just started repeated doing passes along the wall through us dodging most of our hits while trying to kill us.(no, there was no flesh worm up nor spectral walk nor swiftness. it definitely wasnt lag unless lag is now character specific to single enemies at a time, and he was doing it repeatedly, each teleport was only like 400-500 distance but he did it every few steps to keep his distance and zoom by us on his pass before our atks land) took a while but considering he was 1-2hit from death we were able to finally land the hit and kill him. we reported him but well i assume u guys would want to know also.

on a side note. good fighting at SM tonite

I know this may not be the case, but it seems lots of people on bp are having issues in wvw right now. No idea why, it might have been that. I didn’t see it, but I can tell you that most of bp would report him in. Win or lose we (for the most part) do it honorably. Sadly we expect the same from our opponents and in the last few weeks matchups that just wasn’t the case.

As for the fighting, that was awesome. Was really great, you guys on SF kick butt.

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

As for the black screening, I can believe it. WvW seems buggy as hell. Can’t keep a stable connection, but anywhere else in the game I’m fine. No idea what is going on.

You guys have to forgive this guy, and his insults. He doesn’t know, nor understand the state of the game, and how Henge of Denravi, and the Titan Alliance owned every server pre-release, and when queue times got to 4-7 hours, people left Henge of Denravi in mass because of it, and because of other issues.

He thinks you’re making excuses, without knowing the reality of the situation.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Aervius.2016

Aervius.2016

That was a good night of WvW, too bad my night job takes me out of all the fun just when it’s getting interesting.

As a side note though, I was noticing an exceptionally high amount of server-side lag in the BPBL tonight. Granted, it was a target-rich environment- but I’ve never really seen it that choppy before.

Problem, Anet?

Kolt – Human Thief
[NEX]
#swaguuma

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

We’re really shaking things around right now.
Good job night crew!

And yes, we’ve been experiencing tons of choppy game play and lag earlier today.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Evilzara.6378)

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Vistal.2906

Vistal.2906

For a dead server they sure do have a kitten load of people on every map all of a sudden.

I know, Anvil Rock transferred there lol.

No one from AV transferred there. Ok maybe a select few NOOBs who couldn’t stand to Not win, but those are kitten who need to stay AV server anyways.BP has the numbers and ZERG mentality to hold 2-3 maps at once .

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Vistal.2906

Vistal.2906

AND BP NOM Guild and a few other Speed hack cooldown ELE’s are big time hackers.

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

GSSBlunaspike.4153

AND BP NOM Guild and a few other Speed hack cooldown ELE’s are big time hackers.

I hope you reported them. I did tonight, fortunately BP refused to do it. The guy opened a port, but BP is stand up enough they didn’t even take it.

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/5725/tcheat.jpg

Have plenty of them, our commanders and almost all of the players ignored the portals and took it the right way. Happened a few times till the guy got the point, we aren’t going to cheat.

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: jkctmc.8754

jkctmc.8754

I’m glad other servers are finally seeing it, and they can’t claim it is just us making things up. We had them ghosting through the water gate at Bay, climbing the mountain at hills, among other stuff.

Then our server decided to do it, and it made for a long two weeks of nonsense.

Renno – Stonegard – Aece
80 Thief – 80 Warrior – 80 Guardian – 80 Ranger
80 Mesmer – 80 Necromancer

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

I don’t think any of these servers can truly fight around the clock so I think you’ll be fine, when you did finally show up in EB you brought the pain with ya, LOVED the fight at Stonemist between you guys and Sorrow’s….and love how you guys are the ones who took it and not them(sorry Sorrow’s, hehe).

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

You guys have to forgive this guy, and his insults. He doesn’t know, nor understand the state of the game, and how Henge of Denravi, and the Titan Alliance owned every server pre-release, and when queue times got to 4-7 hours, people left Henge of Denravi in mass because of it, and because of other issues.

He thinks you’re making excuses, without knowing the reality of the situation.

I just assumed the AR comment was in regards to the arrow cart in the jump puzzle, not an invitation to tell the story of HoD.

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

robocafaz.9017

Have plenty of them, our commanders and almost all of the players ignored the portals and took it the right way. Happened a few times till the guy got the point, we aren’t going to cheat.

Good on you, guys. Good on you.

Deany Kong – #magswag

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: GreenSage.3256

GreenSage.3256

iamtheduke ran tran on HoD and SF last night; it was awesome.

Borlis Pass, [WFD]
Aka: Taetous, Aithyreal, Greensage, Lemyin, Mary Jayene, Seeker Volf

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

Wow, those guys from AR are really bitter. They even come post kitten in here after our matchup has ended. They must really miss us.

jkctmc.8754 for example is just trying to make BP look bad once again.

Do you know what their reasoning behind these posts of accusation is? They believe BP got stronger by getting transfers and that if they make BP look bad we’ll not get anymore transfers and go back to the ranking we “deserve”.

The truth is, Borlis Pass is one of the few servers that doesn’t promote itself in the forums. We don’t ask for major guild transfers to our server and the reason for that is simple. Just as people transfer into a server they can transfer out of it. We are trying to develop a strong WvW culture and a good environment for all our members. That is achieve with a slow steady growth, focusing on making PVE players interested in WvW instead of getting new WvW players from other servers.

Of course, people who transfer are welcome so long as they want to have fun and are respectful, but these trebs about hack this and that only make yourself look bad.

Everyone knows by now what the procedures for reporting a bug/exploit/hack are and that’s how you do things properly, help the game and help anet.

ALL major guilds in Borlis Pass have a no bug/hack/exploit abuse policy. We won´t use portals that we didn’t place there legitimately ourselves and we will kick any members we see trying to exploit.

So let’s keep this thread positive and have a good matchup.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Niim.9260

Do you know what their reasoning behind these posts of accusation is? They believe BP got stronger by getting transfers and that if they make BP look bad we’ll not get anymore transfers and go back to the ranking we “deserve”.

Not that I care, but BP certainly has a much larger off-hour presence then it did when we last met in a match-up. So I would assume that you have gotten transfers.

~ AoN ~

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Assume we have learned to work together since our last match up. The last time we played you, most of us were noobs and had no idea what we were doing, and no cohesion. It’s a whole new ballgame now.

[Arr][GOAT]

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: K U R O I T S U K I.4980

K U R O I T S U K I.4980

Honestly BP and HoD are really fun to fight with, we are having some great fights and is way better to fight for first place with all our might rather than fighting with a map 100% owned by us. Also I feel that some of the players from our server got arrogant from last week and they are causing us a lot of hate from some servers. We didnt tried to break any record, we are still organizing and like DKz Lux.4125 said from BP, we are a PvE server, and we want to enjoy all aspects of the game PVP/PVE/WvW, all of them. If this week becomes a balanced one between all 3 servers, I would be really happy.

[LH]La Hermandad-Guild Leader
Kuroitsuki Lvl.80 Mesmer/La Biribiri Lvl.80 Elementalist
Sorrows Furnace SF (since Aug-25-12)

(edited by K U R O I T S U K I.4980)

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

robocafaz.9017

We at Sorrow’s Furnace have established amazing prime time presence. Unfortunately our overnight and midday shifts are still lacking. Thus Borlis gets to upgrade the entire Eternal Battlegrounds to steel. :P

We’re gonna keep picking at you guys, though. No matter how many Ballista lines we have to knock over outside our spawn.

Deany Kong – #magswag

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

DKz Lux.4125

Not that I care, but BP certainly has a much larger off-hour presence then it did when we last met in a match-up. So I would assume that you have gotten transfers.

A good amount of the players in my guild are from Europe and Australia. We have been in Borlis since beta, but before most of them were getting their chars to lvl80 and doing PVE content. Now we mostly do WvW.

Plus some of our guys from the US are crazy and stay up all night long.

Yes. We are worried about them.

Borlis Pass

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

[/quote]

A good amount of the players in my guild are from Europe and Australia. We have been in Borlis since beta, but before most of them were getting their chars to lvl80 and doing PVE content. Now we mostly do WvW.

Plus some of our guys from the US are crazy and stay up all night long.

Yes. We are worried about them.[/quote]

lolol yawn yea…long night lol good thing the day crew finaly came in at like 1pm…had to defend for 10 hours wih 1/2 the numbers it was quite rough and the snipe the 6 of us organized the snipe on SM while we had a commander hitting SF’s zerg, amazing, good fights guys im tired

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Niim.9260

Assume we have learned to work together since our last match up. The last time we played you, most of us were noobs and had no idea what we were doing, and no cohesion. It’s a whole new ballgame now.

Ahh, the old ‘we really improved’ angle, I am sure that is it.

~ AoN ~

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Nalivan.6451

Nalivan.6451

Ahh, the old ‘we really improved’ angle, I am sure that is it.

Actually we have, the week after we fought you last time i wanted to fight you guys again sooo bad because of how much more organised we had become. Do not become Anvil rock and start crying about every little thing please.

Nalivan leader of [VNG]
Stormbluff Isle

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Zerraph.6749

Zerraph.6749

It amazes me how many people do nothing but attempt to make excuses when BP beats them up. The fact is that BP literally sucked a few weeks ago. We didn’t have enough players. The players we had didn’t know how to play. And commanders were an endangered species.

Then guilds began focusing on WvW. Guilds recruited in PvE zones. Then coerced the new members to join them in WvW. Now numbers are strong for BP. The players are much more experienced. And commanders are no longer as rare.

So no more excuses Anvil Rock. You tried to beat us. You failed.

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

DKz Lux.4125

Update for those who can’t log into the game.

Attachments:

Borlis Pass

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Plok.6145

It amazes me how many people do nothing but attempt to make excuses when BP beats them up. The fact is that BP literally sucked a few weeks ago. We didn’t have enough players. The players we had didn’t know how to play. And commanders were an endangered species.

Then guilds began focusing on WvW. Guilds recruited in PvE zones. Then coerced the new members to join them in WvW. Now numbers are strong for BP. The players are much more experienced. And commanders are no longer as rare.

To be fair we have been working on this for more than a few weeks

Sincerely,

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Zerraph.6749

Zerraph.6749

To be fair we have been working on this for more than a few weeks

Haha good point. :P

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kuthos.9623

Kuthos.9623

I’m being called out for being a hacker? Hahahaha.

D/D ele is the most mobile class in the game and I’m hacking.

Oh man….this is priceless. Thank you for making my day. I’m guessing this is one of the many thieves I fought today that got angry because they couldn’t down me alone.

Go on, tell me your story about my hacking. I need a good laugh.

(edited by Kuthos.9623)

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

robocafaz.9017

Nobody called you out.

Deany Kong – #magswag

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Kuthos.9623

Kuthos.9623

Nobody called you out.

Read the post. “BP NOM GUILD” Speed hack cooldown ele are big time hackers.

My character is the elementalist in NOM guild because I’m the only one in it. So yeah, I’d say I was called out. And it’s hilarious because I’d never dream of hacking.

Someone’s obviously mad they weren’t able to catch me. It’s also even more funny because before there was another post calling me out for being able to “solo 25 people and get away”. That post got deleted by a mod I guess.

(edited by Kuthos.9623)

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Niim.9260

It amazes me how many people get defensive about these things. What’s wrong with saying we got some new people and been working on our teamwork? Why is it always one or the other?

Nothing wrong with getting more people, wish SF could get a bunch of off hour folks, nothing to get defensive about.

~ AoN ~

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

robocafaz.9017

My character is the elementalist in NOM guild because I’m the only one in it. So yeah, I’d say I was called out. And it’s hilarious because I’d never dream of hacking.

Ah. Yeah, I should’ve known that because I can see your character, server, and guild roster via your forum post.

Are you the human female with the pink bow hair? ’cuz I kept seeing one last in the HoD borderlands who was super-duper slippery.

Deany Kong – #magswag