11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

SF, I am so disappointed with your performance this round, especially your offpeak crew. Even ET show more fighting spirit than you guys. When we start taking stuff at offpeak hrs last week, they will follow and push too. This round however, you guys are taking only camps and leave us to face off with BP alone.

What happen to your huge zerg?! D;

Our off-peak crew is a bunch of doors and guards, I will relay your disappointment to them.

~ AoN ~

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

SF, I am so disappointed with your performance this round, especially your offpeak crew. Even ET show more fighting spirit than you guys. When we start taking stuff at offpeak hrs last week, they will follow and push too. This round however, you guys are taking only camps and leave us to face off with BP alone.

What happen to your huge zerg?! D;

Our off-peak crew is a bunch of doors and guards, I will relay your disappointment to them.

I was going to write some sort of long-winded response that boiled down to “what off-peak crew,” but you summed it up ever so much more succinctly!

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: SuiRyuJin.4615

SuiRyuJin.4615

there was a person running around wasting our supply and building random seige in useless places on SF borderland tonite. i have no idea if he was a xfer over on purpose or he was just being an kitten i would however appreciated it if BP actually killed those useless seige the nxt time they decide to take our garrison when theres 4 ballista and a ram sitting by a supply depot on the outer ring being useless. or any other place for that matter if they find it.

Suiryujin – Ele [Pyro]
Server: Maguuma

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Ladyelf.6097

Ladyelf.6097

SuiRyuJin, seems that is going on an quite a few servers. I find it extremely sad that anyone would resort to that, but people do. It’s a pretty low thing to do. On another note, most people I know WILL destroy enemy siege whenever it is come accross and always when it is in a taken tower or keep.

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

there was a person running around wasting our supply and building random seige in useless places on SF borderland tonite. i have no idea if he was a xfer over on purpose or he was just being an kitten i would however appreciated it if BP actually killed those useless seige the nxt time they decide to take our garrison when theres 4 ballista and a ram sitting by a supply depot on the outer ring being useless. or any other place for that matter if they find it.

I’m a bit puzzled. Did you guys actually hit siege cap? This doesn’t make sense to me. What exactly was the problem?

Did you get to a point where you couldn’t place siege anymore or were you just annoyed they were in bad spots?

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: amiable.4823

amiable.4823

I’m a bit puzzled. Did you guys actually hit siege cap? This doesn’t make sense to me. What exactly was the problem?

Did you get to a point where you couldn’t place siege anymore or were you just annoyed they were in bad spots?

Didn’t hit siege cap but a few things:

1. Siege cap was mentioned, we never hit it, but that isn’t the only point.
2. It uses up vital garrison supply building useless siege. Its not just “bad positioning” to have a flame ram sitting in a siege depot.
3. The evidence of collusion is pretty strong, normal modus operendi for taking an objective is immediately destroying all the enemies internal siege equipment. Yet miraculously all this useless siege sat untouched while you held the garrison for several hours.
4. Really? you guys are dominating the entire week do you really need to have a spy kittening up supply depots and siege? That’s just unsportsmanlike.

Aliquot Love – Engineer
Gable Thorn – Elementalist
Shining in Darkness – Warrior – Mag

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

We have owned 95% of the map this week. Do you really think we would send someone over to your server to waste seige/supplies in a keep that we will most likely take in a few hours. Dont blame us for the actions of a few trolls on your server.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

amiable.4823

We have owned 95% of the map this week. Do you really think we would send someone over to your server to waste seige/supplies in a keep that we will most likely take in a few hours. Dont blame us for the actions of a few trolls on your server.

Well then, I guess you won’t have a problem being a good sport and destroying these sieges when you take objectives. Thank you!

Aliquot Love – Engineer

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

We have owned 95% of the map this week.

oO

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

DKz Lux.4125

Didn’t hit siege cap but a few things:

1. Siege cap was mentioned, we never hit it, but that isn’t the only point.
2. It uses up vital garrison supply building useless siege. Its not just “bad positioning” to have a flame ram sitting in a siege depot.
3. The evidence of collusion is pretty strong, normal modus operendi for taking an objective is immediately destroying all the enemies internal siege equipment. Yet miraculously all this useless siege sat untouched while you held the garrison for several hours.
4. Really? you guys are dominating the entire week do you really need to have a spy kittening up supply depots and siege? That’s just unsportsmanlike.

I think you guys are a bit paranoid.

Really? Who tries to waste someone’s supplies by building a balista? It costs 10s for 30 supply. Ram is 6s for 40 supply.

IF you had 15 rams sitting inside your lord’s room like we had when playing against AR then you’d suspect this kind of thing. But given the circumstances the bad sportsmanship that’s going on is on your side for accusing us of something that is very unlikely to have happened.

SF has been a lame opponent this week. Stop QQing on the forums about random kitten that doesn’t even make sense. This just pisses me off to no end.

Maybe next you’ll say we stopped you from hitting the world record by using 160 of your supply? LOL

The true hardcore WvW players in SF must be dying a bit inside every time they see this kind of post. But that’s ok. They’re only like, what, 15 people?

Borlis Pass

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

amiable.4823

SF has been a lame opponent this week. Stop QQing on the forums about random kitten that doesn’t even make sense. This just pisses me off to no end.

Welp, I’m sorry it makes you sad. Why don’t you help a brother out and destroy these banks of siege weapons when you see them then? Thanks!

Aliquot Love – Engineer

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Manoa.5897

I think you guys are a bit paranoid.

Really? Who tries to waste someone’s supplies by building a balista? It costs 10s for 30 supply. Ram is 6s for 40 supply.

IF you had 15 rams sitting inside your lord’s room like we had when playing against AR then you’d suspect this kind of thing. But given the circumstances the bad sportsmanship that’s going on is on your side for accusing us of something that is very unlikely to have happened.

Should have just left it at the above. No need to resort to insults.

Henge of Denravi

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Given your propensity for exaggeration and making claims just to fit your argument, I would disagree with this statement without even bothering to check the pages to see if it is true or not. I am sure you didn’t.

I do thank you though, QQing about QQing always makes me laugh, which I always enjoy, seriously who doesn’t enjoy a laugh? You should try it instead of getting pissed off, you will live longer I promise. Not in game of course.

As for the point of discussion, I do not think someone from BP transferred to our server to waste supply, what would be the point? My guess is that someone is either bored and working on achievement, or messing with with our own server.

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

DKz Lux.4125

Welp, I’m sorry it makes you sad. Why don’t you help a brother out and destroy these banks of siege weapons when you see them then? Thanks!

We always destroy any enemy siege we find btw.

Borlis Pass

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

amiable.4823

Awesome, thank you. I will do something rarely done on the Internets and say that I was wrong to accuse BP of spying/collusion. It’s impossible to know the motivation of the idiots building siege in the middle of nowhere, so mea culpa. And I will add thank you for being a good sport and a stand up player about the siege issue.

Aliquot Love – Engineer

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

Awesome, thank you. I will do something rarely done on the Internets and say that I was wrong to accuse BP of spying/collusion. It’s impossible to know the motivation of the idiots building siege in the middle of nowhere, so mea culpa. And I will add thank you for being a good sport and a stand up player about the siege issue.

Finding siege in absurd numbers and in seriously useless places is something that happens to all servers. kitteny yes. But in every game you seemingly have people who want to use any style of play they can, no matter how classless.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: SuiRyuJin.4615

SuiRyuJin.4615

btw we had 4 ballista and 1 ram at garrison depot being useless. there was 5 ram at titanpaw supply camp. i am sure there are a few more set of useless seige around the map.

@Dkz Lux
i would have just asked ingame but well no cross server chat for WvW.
its not even QQing, i simply stated what happened so u guys can help sort it out. i noticed the problem, i decided to inform the only people that could actually do something about it, the only way i really could, through the forums.

also, building useless seige is less about seige cap but more about wasting supply.(at least for us) when we are barely holding to anything we captured, those supply are vital considering we are barely getting enough supply to get seige up for atks, and basically none 2 spare for defense/upgrades. just because u might not need a bottle of water it doesnt mean that it is the same for the man dying of thirst in the desert.

Suiryujin – Ele [Pyro]
Server: Maguuma

(edited by SuiRyuJin.4615)

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: Ian.7380

Ian.7380

HoD and SF both smell bad. AR too. I hope AR moves up tonight tho..

Zaeoz [Krew]
Borlis Pass

(edited by Ian.7380)

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: BackStabber.8237

BackStabber.8237

Hey SF/HoD I just wanted to say that it was a privilege playing a hard battle against you guys. It was a well fought fight and if I have the chance to face you again in battle I would not hesitate.

Kiritoblack lvl 80 Thief
Commander of Oath of Bloods
Borlis Pass

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Manoa.5897

HoD and SF both smell bad. AR too. I hope AR moves up tonight tho..

Sorry…we’ll be sure to bring our deodorant next week. :p

Henge of Denravi

11/30 - SF / BP / HoD

in WvW

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Nah Manoa. I ain’t showering or nuthin’

Brinin’ mah funk!

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )