11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Statik.3968

Statik.3968

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups

way better than waiting for posts of Screenshots…. get with it people.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

i guess JQ is obligated to push

I took an arrow to the knee

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

I guess I’ll spend all of today and tomorrow running face first into red doors and flipping out cause I cant get in, or baiting enemies to attack then running into a red supply camp, only to get rained down on by enemy npc…. again.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: FuryofEclipse.6710

FuryofEclipse.6710

I am glad I came here to try and figure out what happened! Imagine my surprise when I was running through SM, which had no white swords on it, then all of a sudden our Commander calls out SoS in Lords room! I ran to the inner gates to find which one needed to be repaired hoping I could help save SM. None of them were broken so I tried to go in to the Lords room and get inside the circle but it was to late. This sort of thing takes all the fun out of WvW for me.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Wiredgunslinger.5480

Wiredgunslinger.5480

You sure you guys just didn’t sweep properly to make sure the mesmers were out? We (SoS) had something similar happen at Hills which we capped right off the bat…then near instantly turned by SBI with only swords showing up in the lords room as we made our way to Foghaven.

Server: SoS Guild: Work
Verucalize: 80 Thief
Señor Chang: 80 Ranger

(edited by Wiredgunslinger.5480)

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Mirage.8345

Mirage.8345

We held SM from the beginning of reset AND had a zerg mesmer sweep just to be sure. No swords, no downed walls, just all of a sudden BOOM – SM gone.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Toast.6459

Toast.6459

The minority speaks for the server now? Well, I guess I’m a cheating no life twelve year old. One second, let me start spamming this thread with “WAI U GUYS BISH SO MUSH, CAPS LAWK FTW”.

Boy if thats the case, then all of SBI must be whining jealous idiots, because I see a few people do it, that means you all do that, right?
Yeah, assumptions are stupid, aren’t they?

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: arcaneclarity.5283

arcaneclarity.5283

I can confirm that SM was sweeped, I also highly doubt that a Mesmer could hide in SM for 2 hours even if they somehow managed to avoid being detected by a 40 man sweep. Also in response to Wiredgunslinger, I have seen all three servers exploit already this new match. The important thing is that you do not use exploited portals. It is easy to tell when a Mesmer is exploiting, you become just as guilty as the Mesmer in question when you use those Portals. Report the Mesmer and make sure to let everyone know not to take portals from that Mesmer.

You didn’t sweep it good enough.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Mirage.8345

Mirage.8345

Yeah, we should have swept outside the walls for wall-jumping-portal-exploiting Mesmers too I guess.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: AIMonster.8236

AIMonster.8236

Deuce hid in Stonemist for 2 and a half (yes, that long) hours when it was capped at the start of the match. We were waiting for the most opportune time to portal our alliance in (AoI is currently assigned to EB). We had SBI distracted for most of the match, but it took a while before we found an opportunity with JQ and we took it. You guys didn’t sweep for Mesmers very well. There was no hacking or exploiting involved. Can confirm he was in Stonemist the whole time since near the start of the match.

Is it even possible to exploit into Stonemist? AoI is rarely assigned to EB (this is our second time) and I doubt we would even know about that.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: arcaneclarity.5283

arcaneclarity.5283

Our alliance was notified that we had a Mesmer hidden in SM over two hours before we took it.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Diabolos.5493

Diabolos.5493

I’m sorry to say it AlMonster, but I really don’t think Deuce was being honest with you. That or you aren’t being honest with us. Also we did sweep, very well, we always sweep very well.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

I don’t think these headstrong group of people will admit their imprudence of mesmer sweeping until an official statement is made by Deuce of Atac.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: JemL.3501

JemL.3501

I don’t think these headstrong group of people will admit their imprudence of mesmer sweeping until an official statement is made by Deuce of Atac.

we were told in ts3 that SM was being swept for constant 2 hours

I took an arrow to the knee

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Alathon.8451

Alathon.8451

Mesmer sweeping in Stonemist is generally pretty terrible on everyone’s parts. People tend to go the same routes and follow someone automatically even when they know they should be doing the opposite, and there is a lot of ground to cover.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Diabolos.5493

Diabolos.5493

Mesmer sweeping in Stonemist is generally pretty terrible on everyone’s parts. People tend to go the same routes and follow someone automatically even when they know they should be doing the opposite, and there is a lot of ground to cover.

I agree, but that tends to only happen when Commanders don’t bother assisting the sweep. Since tonight is reset night, and the first few hours of a reset are so important, SM had probably one of the most overkill sweeps we have done in awhile. That is the main reason I keep stressing the fact that a Mesmer hiding for over 2 hours inside SM just sounds ridiculous.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Choppalong.3284

Choppalong.3284

Seriously Guys we all know that Bay can be explioted with mesmers so i Say “NO to mesmer ports into Bay” just dont do it ..its one of many tactics to reclaim a keep but its still only one tactic .. If we can all find other ways into Bay ..Trebs catas doors etc.. Lets just stick with that until the issue is resolved by Anet ..If you dont then you are just encouraging the expliot ..

I personally think once a keep castle or tower is captured a 5 min timer should be introduced and after that time the Whole area gets purged of any faction but the holders ..No mesmer sweeping required after that ..any ports into the area would be an obvious cheat..

So Again NO PORTS INTO BAY by ANY SIDE THIS WEEK PLEASE

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: sil.4160

sil.4160

Seriously Guys we all know that Bay can be explioted with mesmers so i Say “NO to mesmer ports into Bay” just dont do it ..its one of many tactics to reclaim a keep but its still only one tactic .. If we can all find other ways into Bay ..Trebs catas doors etc.. Lets just stick with that until the issue is resolved by Anet ..If you dont then you are just encouraging the expliot ..

I personally think once a keep castle or tower is captured a 5 min timer should be introduced and after that time the Whole area gets purged of any faction but the holders ..No mesmer sweeping required after that ..any ports into the area would be an obvious cheat..

So Again NO PORTS INTO BAY by ANY SIDE THIS WEEK PLEASE

Instead of saying no port into bay this week. How about we raise this issue to urgent so that Arena.net know about it and fix it immediately. Anyone got links to the bay exploit or the stonemist one. I thought they fixed it a few patch ago

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

I dont know happened here I havn’t played today, but people are kidding themselves if they think they sweep well all the time. As a mesmer you don’t need to be there when the enemy sweep, Ive seen JQ run straight past my portal inside.

just ported back in after sweep and hid

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Wouldn’t be half surprised if you were supposed to be able to jump over the wall like that… Since Anet like jumping puzzles so much

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

(edited by The Mexican Cookie.3690)

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Kunagisa.7361

Kunagisa.7361

That would help immensely, or at least some details regarding where he hid over the duration of the 2 hours and cross reference with how he dodged JQ’s constant 2 hours sweep (given JemL’s informant to be reliable). Truth to be told, it sounds pretty ridiculous that you hid that long under constant surveillance (unless of course, it’s not constant).

JQ at this point is pretty much like “whelp, screw it.” What’s the point of putting in Tiered / ranked WvW and then allowing stuff like this to be available?

I find it a bit dramatic that a tier 1 server gets demoralized this easily.

I’d advise you to remove your link because I’m pretty sure a mod will come and do it for you if not.

like always, JQ and SBI playing fair, but the third -insert server- has to bring the hack strategies

Innocent until proven guilty. I personally do not trust either side unless there are concrete evidence. Also generalizing one person (or guild)’s behavior to an entire realm is quite irrational. Less presumptuous slandering and more slaughtering.

See you all on the battlefield (queue’s taking bloody forever).

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Greiger.7092

Greiger.7092

Stonemist went from not even white swords to taken very quickly. I was not in stonemist at the time but I know I saw stonemist uncontested, then suddenly contested and then flipped in an absurd amount of time. From my understanding their were no walls or gates down, inner or outer.

Can a mesmer portal even reach from inside inner to outside the walls? I don’t have a mesmer, but it seems a stretch for a single mesmer to have the range to bypass 2 sets of walls and gates at stonemist. Even if they were in there legitimately.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Obie.3268

Obie.3268

Wait a minute. If there was two hours of non-stop, DEFCON 1, vigilant sweeping like these people are claiming… how the hell did they manage to miss the zerg that was being teleported in?

I mean if the sweeping was as intense and thorough as they say, then they must have what? 20+ people devoted to sweeping the entirety of SM for all of that two hours, no? Assuming you guys did commit something to the likes of that many players just to sweep SM for two hours straight, how did they miss something so obvious as a zerg going for the keep lord? Surely their sweeps must have saw the Mesmer jump in and porting the rest of the zerg in.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: irk.2047

irk.2047

like always, JQ and SBI playing fair, but the third -insert server- has to bring the hack strategies

like the DOS attacks to JQ’s teamspeak server this last week >.> No one knows yet who did it, but it was lame.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Toast.6459

Toast.6459

kinda funny people actually believed someone was going to hide for 2-3 hours then suddendly say ‘’here we go’’, nobody believes that since hackgate days

Like always, someone thinking they know everything and throwing out accusations left and right. I swear, if some of you guys devoted half the energy you put into complaining, or accusing other servers of god knows what, you might actually be beneficial to your server.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: sil.4160

sil.4160

Don’t remove the link, the more ppl who know about it, the quicker arena.net fix it. Otherwise arena.net will simply ignore it. At any rate. I tested that exploit out to see if its really true that this exploit exist on friendly castle, and I couldn’t replicate it. Maybe its an angle I need to be jumping from but I spent a good 30 mins attempt at it and couldn’t do it

As for someone who requested above whether it was possible to create portal from outer to inner, yes its possible. The distance isn’t that far

(edited by sil.4160)

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Exclamatory.8351

Exclamatory.8351

Wasn’t in EB at the time, but got reports about it.

Correct me if I am wrong: The gates and walls never went down correct?

If so, there is your obvious answer. If not, GL on convincing everyone you waited 2 hours before decided to “pull the move”

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Ravien.4823

Ravien.4823

I don’t have a problem with thieves who stay stealth, preventing a cap. (okay, so I do, they shouldn’t prevent a cap while stealth but at least you can kill them, just might take some time)

I do have a problem with the invisible guy who was preventing us from taking RQ last week. The invisible guy that I could chain melee attacks off of, that somebody rooted so we could tell he was there, yet we could not kill him. Ever. I think 5 people spammed pretty much every attack and nothing worked, even though like I said my melee attacks were chaining as if they were hitting a target.

It’s exploiting (game bugs?) like that, that leaves a sore taste in my mouth. Please, don’t exploit. I mean really, if you’re going to exploit now, it’s just hurting you in the long run when they fix it and you can no longer rely on them.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Cyfyr Dios.3875

Cyfyr Dios.3875

Saw plenty of exploits from SoS last week. Saw a few from JQ. At one point while Sos was hacking into Hills (1 guy underground killing the KL) JQ was mesmer exploiting into the Bay Watergate.

As a former member of HoD, we always liked to play against SBI because they never cheated. It was always a fair fight. Now that I play on SBI I can say the same thing. SBI doesn’t cheat. It’s hard to play against cheaters in tier 1.

sorry to say but sbi does it too

Attachments:

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

12/01/2012 2:49AM EST

Attachments:

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Wiredgunslinger.5480

Wiredgunslinger.5480

SBI wins poor sportsmanship of the week award and were only on day 1. Seems like no matter what SoS takes there’s always excuses. Maybe we should just start recording video of everything we take to shove it in the whiner/accuser faces.

Server: SoS Guild: Work
Verucalize: 80 Thief
Señor Chang: 80 Ranger

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Destroyer.1306

Destroyer.1306

Wow. We have a mesmer in SM since basically reset. Something any server with half a brain has total capability to do. We’re thrilled about it in Mumble. We go about our business pressuring other places, knowing we can ninja SM whenever, because what the eff else would you do?

And then this thread is nothing but utterly unfounded conspiracy theories.

If the exploits are so effing easy, then why don’t SBI and JQ do them, ya ding dongs?

Did you not think it was odd we had no interest in SM for two hours?

Stinky Garbage, Engineer. Meatbag, Guardian. Dum Dums, Elementalist.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Sorry for any cheating that may have happened. We will rally up and see the issue sorted as usual. This is not proper game play that SBI has ever supported. Although that screenshot does not have any guild tag on it. Could you elaborate a little more in detail, when was the last time the keep was flipped from the sighting. By that pic right there I personally wouldn’t even know how to track said individual down, but I can assure you that no one on SBI wants a reputation of anyone cheating on our server.

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Fill.8234

Fill.8234

deuce is an asura, maybe that’s how your 40 man sweeper team missed him.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: profgast.7816

profgast.7816

I know it’s frustrating to lose a big objective by surprise, and it’s far too easy when frustrated to search for a reason, any reason, on why you lost it. But people should really be more careful of instantly jumping to the conclusion of cheating especially with 0 grounds for proof. I know I’ve had to smooth some feathers on my own server when people saw the briar tower flip with no warning. Of course it’s easier in that case because you can check and find the catapult hidden under it, as opposed to a mesmer flip but still.

Now I doubt it matters to some that Deuce has made his own statement on what happened since regardless of what is said, people will believe what they want to believe. That said I hope that those of you who were on the fence, and more importantly those of you not actually involved take this sort of accusations with a grain of salt.

To the best of my knowledge, SoS does not condone cheating or exploiting of any sort. Not to say that it hasn’t happened in SoS matchups before, but as a group we do not support that kind of behavior and actually get pretty pissed off if we see our own server doing that sort of thing (Flying orb man, I’m looking at you).

Be careful when you make claims about an entire server for the actions of a few. It may make you feel better and justified in the short term but it doesn’t exactly paint you in the best light when you look back on it.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Cyfyr Dios.3875

Cyfyr Dios.3875

Sorry for any cheating that may have happened. We will rally up and see the issue sorted as usual. This is not proper game play that SBI has ever supported. Although that screenshot does not have any guild tag on it. Could you elaborate a little more in detail, when was the last time the keep was flipped from the sighting. By that pic right there I personally wouldn’t even know how to track said individual down, but I can assure you that no one on SBI wants a reputation of anyone cheating on our server.

oh i know.. at least they were decent enough to turn their guild tag off. as you can see we have a way point.. we had hills well over 12 hours with no breaches whatsoever. plus the only way to get to that spot is by exploiting anyways. I know this is just a bad egg in the bunch.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

The timing of the SM exploit is very fishy. The past couple of months, most of the known exploits are usually on EB towers and borderland tower/keeps. And most of the accusations posted on the forum are usually exploits regarding these holdings on the map.

I have not heard of SM being exploited in the past 2 months on the forum. The SM exploit was posted on youtube 3 days ago, and then suddenly, you get a case of an accusation of SM being exploited. Just too coincidental… And to make it even more fishier, it’s a mesmer hiding 2+ hours in SM which is one of the more busier keeps on EB if there is constant fighting.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Lyrsen.6702

Lyrsen.6702

Snip

oh i know.. at least they were decent enough to turn their guild tag off. as you can see we have a way point.. we had hills well over 12 hours with no breaches whatsoever. plus the only way to get to that spot is by exploiting anyways. I know this is just a bad egg in the bunch.

As long as you’ve reported said exploiter, they didn’t take the keep, and they eventually get banned we’re all good. If this person did take the keep, I’m very sorry on behalf of the SBI server. Though I do not represent everyone I’ll take a wager that we hate to see this kind of conduct from anyone, ever. I will report anyone doing any sort of cheating even on my server!

Sincerely,
Ayalen Turia
From SBI server.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

The minority speaks for the server now? Well, I guess I’m a cheating no life twelve year old. One second, let me start spamming this thread with “WAI U GUYS BISH SO MUSH, CAPS LAWK FTW”.

Boy if thats the case, then all of SBI must be whining jealous idiots, because I see a few people do it, that means you all do that, right?
Yeah, assumptions are stupid, aren’t they?

I’m confused how SBI is involved in an issue between JQ and SOS at EB? Please refrain from generalizing SBI’s players without cause.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

If the exploiter was reported by his own, there’s no reason to continue the arguing…Obviously the players on said server are doing their job. Be happy it isn’t like (server named excluded) where a player exploits and glitches and they let him off with a “warning” and don’t report…

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: xtorma.1283

xtorma.1283

So the guy said he didn’t cheat. You say he did. no one has proof of anything. I am certianly glad you guys are not judges or police.

Baron Irongut – Warrior-

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

So the guy said he didn’t cheat. You say he did. no one has proof of anything. I am certianly glad you guys are not judges or police.

Actually, we are the police…we’re the SBI… “GET ON THE GROUND, SBI!”
get it? har

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Xyanide.8650

Xyanide.8650

It’s either epic hide and seek or epic liar. Judging from JQ’s long presence in T1 they shouldn’t be this absentminded, however, judging from SoS’s action after reset, they have a decent plan towards it. They split pushed our land after reset with a hell lot of superior rams, nearly took our keep, it seems possible if they have a plan hiding in stonemist. So instead of making accusations, let anet know this, and inspect if that mesmer really hide inside stonemist for more than 2 hours or he did a good stonemist jumping puzzle.

SBI wins poor sportsmanship of the week award and were only on day 1. Seems like no matter what SoS takes there’s always excuses. Maybe we should just start recording video of everything we take to shove it in the whiner/accuser faces.

This thread started with the mystery of the fall of stonemist starring JQ and SoS, and I didn’t see any of our guys whine here, no point whine here anyhow. This is such a strange reply.

Actually, we are the police…we’re the SBI… “GET ON THE GROUND, SBI!”
get it? har

^

[Ele]Sereniah/[Nec]Xyanade
[NöPë] from Stormbluff Isle
In morte ultima veritas

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Nikkle.4013

Nikkle.4013

What’s funny is two days ago a few officers from [work] were in ts talking about the “best mesmer”. Ignore the actual footage but listen to the audio. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLmDn4c59uA

(edited by Nikkle.4013)

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Maharius.4651

Maharius.4651

Strange, i seem to remember a few weeks back SBI and JQ adamant that a mesmer hid in Hills for 6 hours before porting people in against Blackgate.

Now the same people find it unlikely someone hid for only 2 in SM. Double standards much?

Seems to me the smear campaign is starting to build again…..

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

Enough already. Composure during the tough times is the true mark of character.

Roll with the punch. Tier 1 is not easymode. Take the hit. Consider it a growth opportunity.

Quit QQ’ing like first day nubs. Report it if you got it…otherwise, move on, have a coffee, lift weights, or pray about it. But quit dragging down map chat, teamspeak, and the community at large with this unnecessary drama.

Character assassination, including generalizing to an entire population the actions of an individual or a group of individuals is inappropriate. Those that practice such reveal more about themselves than they do those they accuse.

You witnessed a train wreck — “Oh my!” Report it and move on.

The sky is not falling. There is nothing to gain by rage hating and rage baiting. To continue to belabor this issue, is just poor gamesmanship.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again — “Be the change you want to see. Model the behavior you expect from others. And remember, we are a noble enemy that honors the field when we rise to a challenge.”

@SoS/SBI, I say this to my own… and I’ll fade serious heat for not using my carebear voice. Let’s get back to the good fight and back to the fun.

I believe there are good leaders in all the servers that work very hard to insure that we have an environment that is fun to play and does so with integrity.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

What’s funny is two days ago a few officers from [work] were in ts talking about the “best mesmer”. Ignore the actual footage but listen to the audio. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLmDn4c59uA

This actually makes it even more fishy. The video is just a random clip of a guy doing random stuff, but it coincidently records the conversation which “predicts” this event would happen. This clip was posted 1 day AFTER the SM exploit youtube video was posted. Why would anyone post a clip of some random TS conversation on youtube? The conversation wasn’t even funny… Was this planned?

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Nikkle.4013

Nikkle.4013

This actually makes it even more fishy. The video is just a random clip of a guy doing random stuff, but it coincidently records the conversation which “predicts” this event would happen. This clip was posted 1 day AFTER the SM exploit youtube video was posted. Why would anyone post a clip of some random TS conversation on youtube? The conversation wasn’t even funny… Was this planned?

Time travel conspiracy. A mesmer known for being amazing at hiding and waiting does exactly that and you jump to fake moon landing like theories.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Fill.8234

Fill.8234

this is t1 you would think there would be at least some tier 1 quality proof of an exploit in progress. even we could get a screenshot of the DEV/pinkmonkey rogues at briar last week. plus the guy on the reddit said “the whole server in wvw watched this happen”, maybe they were awestruck and forgot to take a screenshot of a mesmer allegedly humping the smc wall?

just because you keep saying it happened doesn’t make it true. by perpetuating this conspiracy theory you hurt the entire community (the blah blah wvwvw needs fixing type posts) not to mention you demoralize your own server by insisting smc was exploited when it wasn’t. yes there are some unintended exploits in the game but i was shown the spot and it is fair game. the fact the server claimed they spent hours with 40 man sweeper teams is more unbelievable. how were you able to defend what you had in eb for two hours if you spent that time sweeping?

quit the character assassination too. you can’t even compare Deuce to “the few who don’t represent the server for their exploiting” nonsense. we work really hard to full cap maps on our assigned maps (just to say PRX didn’t do it first =p). just admit you were beat by Deuce. you were beat last week, and the week before. the qq needs to stop.

props to sbi who ninja capped hills in sbi bl with 10 golems. went to turn on winamp and heard there were golems underneath where i was standing. some lousy scout i am.

11/30 SoS/SBI/JQ

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

Sadly stuff like the SM funny business happens. It will keep happening even more and more until Anet does something about the exploits. It is up to servers and their guilds to take action and not let it ruin the game.

Hopefully the right people on all the servers take note and instead of making excuses or have a nonchalant attitude they make it a fun fair fight all around. That goes for all servers. Otherwise there was some good battles last night all around.