11/9 Devona's Rest/Kaineng/Ferguson's Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

Figured I’d make the post since the person who originally made these topics transfered over to Anvil Rock. Anyways, looking forward to a good week of fights and hopefully less accusations thrown about as per usual. Good luck!

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Red Ajax.4756

Red Ajax.4756

This action in the EB jump puzzle is fun as always.

Jericho Six [KWBH]

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

Well I’m going to fight in Ferg’s Borderland all week. See you there.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: eqpablon.9072

eqpablon.9072

Good job so far Ferg, nice to see you guys pushing hard

in WvW

Posted by: Moo.4803

Moo.4803

Score update:

Grats to Ferg for Kickin Kitten and taking some Kain names

Some fun fights had with kains too

/moo
[PRO]

Attachments:

[DIS] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

@Bones.5762

But my previous post is because Dred is ALWAYS saying primetime wins. There’s only one real way to dispute this. So i offer a challenge on reset, take it or don’t doesn’t matter, but just let it be known we shouldn’t complain about the outcome, if you guys actually best us in this friday’s primetime, i give you guys props, if we win, i hope there’s not a load of “but we have a life or you guys hack/exploit/render bug/cheated/etc”.

Challenge offered….

Pic 1 : guess DR read the post and accepted it

BTW…props to DR for bringing it. I was offline with wife and kids watching a movie! (arg) So i wasnt able to get in the action at reset like i wanted. But when i logged on briefly im hearing lots of good fights from all 3 servers. Keep it up and hope to see you a little later.

(this isnt a jab at Kain btw…i hope you guys didnt get hit with more “fair weather fighters” who up and bailed at reset. You got a good server with a LOT of awesome gamers who i give props and respect to, and the occassional forum jab all in good fun. I just hope you didnt get the shaft with transfers.)

Attachments:

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: scooby treat.8420

scooby treat.8420

So I think its pretty sad what your kain zerg did. You basically gave up on your map and come to Fergs home map while DR was attacking us. Have some pride and protect your own map instead of trying for the easy way out attacking our map while DR was there…

-FC- Cookie Snatchers [MINE]
Manyme usee -80 mesmer current main
80 War, Ele, Guar, Rang, thief. 55 engi 16 necro

in WvW

Posted by: Psychatog.8246

Psychatog.8246

was kinda disappointed tonight actually

Not much action in the kain borderlands, besides that back and forth fight south of bay with the ispy/war group.

on my scale of fun:
fun enough for me to switch from my lvl 6 guardian to my lvl 80 thief, but not fun enough to warrent me throwing a siege golem and stealthing away.

hopefully wvw will be better later in the week

in WvW

Posted by: netsrak.5017

netsrak.5017

Mutual Respect in jumping puzzles

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Gikeuri.8029

Gikeuri.8029

I just have to say.. from reading everything on the last thread.. Kain would just say "Well, we win during Primetime which is what says who’s better, on the weekend." Kain didn’t even show up tonight on reset. Literally though, I’m actually curious as to what happened lol.
Anyways, here’s some fun pic’s of tonight’s reset. PRO Basically single handedly took Kains BL and although at the latter half of it there wasn’t a lot of resistance, there WAS a lot of push by Kains alliance in some of the first pics, they killed our zerg about twice? On bottle necks and ambushes, but every open field fight our guild alone destroyed their 5+ Guild alliance. But! They have some freaking amazing fighters in there! We were held at Bay for quite a while, but then you guys disappeared.. Oh and props to fergs because once we went over to your BL there was a ton of nice big fights. We tried taking Bay and go to Lord but got pushed out and I hid and portaled us back in to take down inner gate But you guys had it all sieged up and we got pushed again. Nice work. Well, fun day of WvW. GL This week.

-Gikeuri- The undefeated Mesmer. (Against other Mesmers 1v1)
WvWer in Protocol [PRO]

in WvW

Posted by: Chris.4527

Chris.4527

Worked hard on trying to secure 2nd, but just wayyyyyyyyyy to many new transfers to Devona this week. FIST, UaX , GOLD, just a few new ones I seen tonight. Between 40 or so kains, and 50+ devona on a constant stream, insane, haha.

[One]

in WvW

Sajec.5302

i cant find any Kainengs…cept for a few upgraded 80s. =(

@Aadyne from Fergs
Glad to have helped u with those NPCs. Sorry for the zerker illusion hittin u, tapped it by accident but glad it didnt dmg u too much.

I’m seeing posts of transfers into DR. I saw a few uXa and FIST the other day before reset, not enough to make an impact i’d think. GOLD havent seen yet. But even so, i’m being told was pretty much no Kaineng on the maps after reset. Note: i wasnt online until way late, just word of mouth info there) What happened? I wanted to have some all night bare knuckle brawling like last 2 weeks!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

The South East of EB was ripe with combat all night and well into the morning. Fantastic back and fourth between the Forces of Good (us) and the Forces of Evil ( K ) .

Good night Underbelly Tier.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: arKRazor.8654

arKRazor.8654

uXa or FIST probably should’ve looked at joining FC first. GOLD is actually a group of DR residents that have been absent for awhile and have reformed under a new tag.

Halfpint Sapper – Poorly-traited Asuran Engineer/CatHound/Part-time Warbanner

Devona’s Rest [OHai][GloB]

in WvW

Posted by: Sir Blazin.9365

Sir Blazin.9365

Man, it’s getting to the point that DR’s sheer population advantage serves as a regenerating outer meat shield for their tower/keep gates. By the time we manage to cut through 200 of the 500 PRO guys defending a keep, 100 have returned from a nearby waypoint. Then a guildmate takes a smoke break, and 60-70 Devona’s Rest dudes don’t get killed for the next three and a half minutes. Our situation is dismal, but we are trying. Personally, I don’t mind – I’m trying to farm enough badges for the full Invader gear set. Keep up the good work.

Kaineng Beast [NoQQ]

in WvW

Posted by: Rastofin.6132

Rastofin.6132

FIST has been on Devonas for a while, they were just split. Regardless, we have been receiving some great transfers that has considerably impacted our standing in this tier. Got to work with a lot of you in EB last night/this morning and it was fantastic. That goes for our peers on the other servers as well, its fun to speculate on who is going to win only hours after reset, but I really enjoy the bouts we have been getting in and look forward to those to come.

Devona’s Rest
Rastofin – Guardian [SoCo]
T Zen – Mesmer [RegA]

in WvW

Sajec.5302

I’m having zero fun in Wv3 =(

where is KAIN/WAR/iSpy/SoS/NoQQ….heck where is anyone!

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Tombstones got aggressive today…

Attachments:

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Posted by: DinosaurIRL.2498

DinosaurIRL.2498

DR had an impossible to beat population last week, most of the time the best strategy was just skirmish runs on camps and hope the Zerg doesn’t arrive. Taxi were the only guild really putting in the hours while I was on, really need SoS to get some Zergs going again like they had two weeks ago.

in WvW

Sajec.5302

DR had an impossible to beat population last week, most of the time the best strategy was just skirmish runs on camps and hope the Zerg doesn’t arrive. Taxi were the only guild really putting in the hours while I was on, really need SoS to get some Zergs going again like they had two weeks ago.

Yea, those SoS zergs were awesome. If we were behind on getting stuff sieged up before they showed up it was a steamroll. lol But it quickly became #1 priority to upgrade and siege up key points before they logged on. Once we started doing that we slowed the zerg map domination quite a bit with a handful of regular night shifters. But eventually they’d get everything but the Hills. Thats we’re we’d barely managed to push them off and hold it. Those were prob the best Wv3 matches ive had. We’d managed to hold off that massive SoS tag of red just barely long enough for some day folks to get online and keep them out. Last time it was literally 2% gate, 0 supplies in the Hills and 0 on any of us…we did a rush off the walls just to push them off and that bought us enough time for a few day folks to arrive and finish the push. Those the best fights, so close to wiping then able to pull out the win. (course, there were more that went past close to dying and straight to dying…hahahah)

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Xavier.2176

Xavier.2176

This is going to be a tough week for Kaineng and Ferguson because DR is everywhere… Can’t wait for the day when Devona is promoted up a tier.

Oh well, I should not complain about numbers as that’s just how WvWvW works. We simply have to work harder but it seems like everyone on Kaineng has already given up…

in WvW

Posted by: ktith.6197

ktith.6197

I miss you guys already….at least epic battles could be fought with coordination and effort and all our commanders (icon and not) would stick with it for more than one battle. Plus everyone works together for the most part….these guys on AR suxxors with that one.

Who wants meh if I come back…I know Kain threw out a request, but I’d rather go to FC…

Cmdr. Xandria Wolfkin
[RED] Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

I just have to say.. from reading everything on the last thread.. Kain would just say “Well, we win during Primetime which is what says who’s better, on the weekend.” Kain didn’t even show up tonight on reset. Literally though, I’m actually curious as to what happened lol.
Anyways, here’s some fun pic’s of tonight’s reset. PRO Basically single handedly took Kains BL and although at the latter half of it there wasn’t a lot of resistance, there WAS a lot of push by Kains alliance in some of the first pics, they killed our zerg about twice? On bottle necks and ambushes, but every open field fight our guild alone destroyed their 5+ Guild alliance. But! They have some freaking amazing fighters in there! We were held at Bay for quite a while, but then you guys disappeared.. Oh and props to fergs because once we went over to your BL there was a ton of nice big fights. We tried taking Bay and go to Lord but got pushed out and I hid and portaled us back in to take down inner gate But you guys had it all sieged up and we got pushed again. Nice work. Well, fun day of WvW. GL This week.

There is no 5+ guild alliance on Kaineng.

iSPy + WAR are allies.

SoS plays during a different timezone.

KAIN is not our ally, altho we help each other now and then.

NoQQ we work with as well, and not (yet) formally allied with.

iSPy/WAR bring about 30 combined.

Dunno what KAIN has to work wioth but we rarely on same map with them when they have a commander online, we go to another map.

thats what you are fighting.

Unless its a large gathering of iSPy/WAR, you are fighting pugs and randoms who are far less co-ordinated and should be easy for your many WvW guilds on DR to take down.

Oh and wonderful to see PRO can put out more than just the “average 10” in WvW you have been saying last week.

You have got to be kidding if you even think for a second this matchup is any where near balanced.

Maybe our lack of prescence last night should be due to the same excuse you guys whined about last week “oh we have lives you guys are weekend warriors”.

Meh.

Last week we owned primetime.

Considering our 2 guilds combined dont even match your 1 guild being PRO… oh sry hats right you guys only have 10 in WvW lol rolls eyes… plus added on to that the many other guilds with a good prescence on Dr out there in WvW daily, nightly.

You guys are gunna move up a bracket. Gratz on that. It will happen no doubt.

Now how about we sock the chest thumping, its not even remotely balanced now with this UxA and FiST xfering over, plus im sure some bandwagoners from Kaineng no doubt but that of course is just speculation.

You wont find iSPY or WAR backing down or taking the week off.

We’ll be out there doing what we can, trying to adjust. Kaineng has been outnumbered before and we turned it around and got our first win against Fergs i think it was, and they outnumbered us then too.

Looking forward to more red conned names to fight as the week rolls on!

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in WvW

Posted by: xcavars.5049

xcavars.5049

KAIN has the majority of thr time 10-15 on one map. only. If we try to conttol a map its usually small groups of us holding a section of a map. We simply dont have the for zerging a map. If you see KAIN taking a corner, we’re staying. Drop by and we got good commanders and skilled players, we’ll be there for a while. Bring the marshmellows! Youre gunna be outside in the cold for a while. Ill come out with a friendly hug and a knife to the back. See yous on the battlefield.

Characters:
Xcavars[End]~Carelinne Condoin[End]~Brianna Condoin[End]~Catrice Degaspi[End]~Tiarra Ferr[End]

in WvW

Darxio.5672

Etheron Hill’s Insomniacs – 4. Ferguson’s Crossing’s Siegers – 0.

Darxio – Thief Commander

(edited by Darxio.5672)

in WvW

Posted by: Raydaq.5421

Raydaq.5421

I must say that i was really surprised at the scores on reset. Ferguson was doing really well last night an I really have to give them props.

It seems like more guilds have transfered to DR this week, however, I must say that a lot of last nights big successes were really good planning and coordination between the leaders and commanders. Most of the caps (like kaineng valley) were not our zerg was bigger then your zerg, but rather a planned out attack that went very smoothly. I love to see stuff like that executed.

Good job to everyone last night. (especially the ones putting in the time and gold for those plans).

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

ya it sucks, it used to be like a chess match where us kain and ferg would each only be able to really field one zerg and so communication would be key and the winner would be the one who could outmaneuver the opponents by quickly protecting and swapping bl, but now DR has gotten so many newcomers and fair weather guilds hopping onto the winning server that we have a massive population advantage. I don’t care what anyone tells you, kain and ferg are not losing to skill or any one guild… they are losing from just being swarmed by bodies at this point… and there goes the fun of sneaking around and capping where you guys weren’t or setting up meatgrinders

Hopefully we move up get throttled and people start being shaken off so we can get back to our chess match. Not really considering this a “win” for us tbh, and there is no reason to brag or throw it in their faces DR rest players, but I’m sure some of the guys that came over will have little or no class so you’ll see that sort of thing.

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

Best idea all day Take that “unstoppable” zerg.

Attachments:

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

in WvW

Darxio.5672

Transcription from Lord’s Room at Etheron. Exact words. Was told to post it. I was impressed with the two Omegas. Props to you guys, Ferg.

Darxio: Fall Back to Lord’s Room.
Darxio: We make our pitiful stand.
Darxio: Here they come over the bridge.
Darxio: ITS SO BIG.
Darxio: WHY IS IT SO BIG.

Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Posted by: jbrother.1340

jbrother.1340

This has become a BORING match up. DR can keep deluding themselves by saying it’s all about leadership. BS, the number advantage is HUGE. This is an extremely boring match-up now with all the transfers to DR. Props to the bandwagoners.

Default response… always love this one. As two weeks ago it was not this way and you still lost…

I do agree though it is dead boring like this. All three of us need new match ups not with the other two.

I’ve not noticed some huge influx of playes nor have there really been queue times on any bl on DR. It seems like there are more of us because there ARE fewer of you entering WvW. I notice a serious drop off of both ferg and kain players at hours of the day they are normally out in a much stronger force.

Don’t blame a server for the population problems. Blame individuals. Blame ANET. It simply is not logical to say that it is Devona’s Rest causing the issue, or that it would be our responsibility to do anything but enter WvW and play as hard as we want/can. We are simply doing the same thing that you are in a different room, different computer, and different server.

Call me out challenge my opinion as though it were anything else… I really don’t care as these are simply my thoughts on the matter.

Just as my words are basically a cliche here so to have these posts become.

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Don’t worry. If/when we move up a tier, we will get our kitten handed to us, unless we really really consolidate and solidify the existing leadership. We have good talent, good leadership, and better numbers than we’ve ever had before, but it’s still not enough to roll with Anvil Rock, GoM, Borlis and the others.

However, this is an absurd argument claiming the only thing we have is numbers. That we dominate maps 24/7 or w/e. I don’t mean this to be insulting at all cause I truly respect you guys at kain, but if this were all about guilds transferring to DR, then why did Ferg come out stronger than you guys last night?

Ferg doesnt have tons of players either, but what I saw from them at times really really impressed me. (Though admittedly I lolled when they kept running into my 6 man meatgrinder at Pangloss). Kain had an extremely sizeable zerg roaming EB sometime later in the night.

Also just a little fyi: In EB for DR, there was no queue for 98% of the night, and at least 40 people were afk at spawn or castle.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Phantasmal.5631

Phantasmal.5631

This has become a BORING match up. DR can keep deluding themselves by saying it’s all about leadership. BS, the number advantage is HUGE. This is an extremely boring match-up now with all the transfers to DR. Props to the bandwagoners.

Default response… always love this one. As two weeks ago it was not this way and you still lost…

I do agree though it is dead boring like this. All three of us need new match ups not with the other two.

I’ve not noticed some huge influx of playes nor have there really been queue times on any bl on DR. It seems like there are more of us because there ARE fewer of you entering WvW. I notice a serious drop off of both ferg and kain players at hours of the day they are normally out in a much stronger force.

Don’t blame a server for the population problems. Blame individuals. Blame ANET. It simply is not logical to say that it is Devona’s Rest causing the issue, or that it would be our responsibility to do anything but enter WvW and play as hard as we want/can. We are simply doing the same thing that you are in a different room, different computer, and different server.

Call me out challenge my opinion as though it were anything else… I really don’t care as these are simply my thoughts on the matter.

Just as my words are basically a cliche here so to have these posts become.

It is in the numbers. Both Ferg and Kaineng both admit you guys have a ton of players in WvW. Ferg has no queues on any maps and neither does Kaineng.

By the way, you can roll with BP, Anvil, and to some extent, GoM. You guys are THAT large now.

(edited by Phantasmal.5631)

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

Poaching isnt an issue if people have free will.

Guilds just dont want to work with other guilds that are actively trying to take their members. Its just common sense.

I dont really worry about it with my guild, because we have a ton of fun every night in our own right, but thats why guilds dont like active poaching. It destroys trust and teamwork.

Dar i take it you didnt have enough people on to man the siege in the lord room or guardian block the door?

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Calos.1350

Calos.1350

Why is it everyone so quick to blame xfers??? What about people who have been fighting in DR when both DR and Kain got there butts handed to them by fergs, borlis? Why no props too those who have gotten better, matured, learned to ninja, learned to protect camps, properly lay siege? All servers have gotten better, but everyone blames xfers, no props to those who have gotten better? I would like to see that more often, PRO themselves have said its not PRO, its DR! Since I have been with GASM when DR was nothing, and I had never played MMO before(go ahead and flame me) my guild taught me, taught plenty of new wvw’s, but no one gives props to people who have gotten better. Maybe this has a effect on why DR is winning? and I have seen Kain get wayyyyyyyyy better then when I started. Stop blaming it on xfers, hacks, exploits, and give some props to those who have come a long way and now kick kitten or u can just make excuses, GASM taught alot of newbies, RED and alot of other guilds have been there longer then xfers and have made a great impact, we learned, we are better, but no one says that? Kain has definetely matured, learned, and have gotten great, but everyone goes straight to xfers as the reason for success. I have seen newbies grow in my guild to be some of the best, its been months, maybe people in all DR guilds have gotten better? Can we get some props?

Brunn
Devona’s Rest
GASM

in WvW

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Why is it everyone so quick to blame xfers??? What about people who have been fighting in DR when both DR and Kain got there butts handed to them by fergs, borlis? Why no props too those who have gotten better, matured, learned to ninja, learned to protect camps, properly lay siege? All servers have gotten better, but everyone blames xfers, no props to those who have gotten better? I would like to see that more often, PRO themselves have said its not PRO, its DR! Since I have been with GASM when DR was nothing, and I had never played MMO before(go ahead and flame me) my guild taught me, taught plenty of new wvw’s, but no one gives props to people who have gotten better. Maybe this has a effect on why DR is winning? and I have seen Kain get wayyyyyyyyy better then when I started. Stop blaming it on xfers, hacks, exploits, and give some props to those who have come a long way and now kick kitten or u can just make excuses, GASM taught alot of newbies, RED and alot of other guilds have been there longer then xfers and have made a great impact, we learned, we are better, but no one says that? Kain has definetely matured, learned, and have gotten great, but everyone goes straight to xfers as the reason for success. I have seen newbies grow in my guild to be some of the best, its been months, maybe people in all DR guilds have gotten better? Can we get some props?

While people have improved and we were winning before, we HAVE gotten a ton of transfers and now the match is just a blowout. This is BORING. Kain and Ferg can field zergs in one map a couple times a day for some hours, but DR now has Zergs almost always at least on one map usually more. When you own the entire EBG or an entire enemy BL that is more often then not, numbers rather then skill.

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in WvW

jbrother.1340

@SolarWind.5693

I’m sorry, what? If your players were loyal they would stay with you.

We don’t go actively recruiting, not at all. PRO never advertises, I do it ONCE in a blue moon, but we always get whispers asking to join PRO. So maybe they decided to just come to us.

On the other hand…

Good job this week everyone, this should be fun..

Well I have seen PRO actively recruit in /t /m plenty of times. That said, if someone left your guild to join another, that’s on them and you not the guild they joined. Obviously they weren’t happy being in your guild or they would stay.

That seems to be reasonable. PRO is only doing what other and most guilds are doing in all games in which guilds exist and as far as I know we are actively recruiting. I have not heard otherwise. So if others can’t handle people leaving the guild they are in (probably disgruntled Tyrannical guild leaders) maybe you should step back and remember one very important thing about this that we are all collectively engaged in… this is a game…i hate having to put that dramatic build up in these statements but seriously does anyone listen to reason anymore or just use reality TV style drama in all areas of their lives?

in WvW

Calos.1350

that was my point @jbrother

we were starting to break 100k points before PRO came. PRO is awesome addition, I was only asking why don’t we “Die Hards” in DR get some props, i remember when we only had +5 or 10 cuz we could only take a few camps…..and green(fergs/borlis) owned all the maps…..lol was fun, cuz we all leveled so fast. DR is not one guild, but many, and the guild I have been part of has been great. I am teaching newbies, when i used to be one. Its not xfers, its all of us, Devona’s Rest……

hear it in your dreams or nightmares, we are coming….

Brunn

Devona’s Rest

GASM

in WvW

Calos.1350

I guess all of us that have gotten better at the “game” aren’t worth praise.

Brunn

Devona’s Rest

GASM

in WvW

Draygo.9473

I play for fun.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

jbrother.1340

I play for fun.

I hope you are having it

in WvW

Draygo.9473

We are on in full force. Were not winning. It isnt for lack of trying.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

why do you expect praise for learning new techniques when you use them and teach the opponent how to use them too? youre fighting the same people every week and were all teaching each other new things. what isnt constant is server populations. why expect praise for something you dont have better than the others?

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

This is going to be a tough week for Kaineng and Ferguson because DR is everywhere… Can’t wait for the day when Devona is promoted up a tier.

Oh well, I should not complain about numbers as that’s just how WvWvW works. We simply have to work harder but it seems like everyone on Kaineng has already given up…

When we go up, someone comes down with similar numbers. They have more than likely been getting beat on pretty good for a few weeks. If you think this is a loss, wait a server full of angry beat-bags steps into a position where they can administer the beating. You think this thread has gone downhill? I’m willing to bet the next one starts somewhere near the bottom of a pothole.

K and Ferg should be ganging up on us. I’m not suggesting anyone start handing out gift cards to the enemy, or start coordinating against us ( or do , but know the lines of common sense and walk on them. Come at us together, with combined force. There doesn’t need to be a declaration drafted. You don’t even need to attack the same place at the same time. but you would both have an easier time getting off the ropes if you weren’t trying to punch each other as well, Enemy of my Enemy.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Draygo.9473

If your playing for score you should gang up on the middle server actually :P.

Devonas has a significant coverage and pop advantage right now so we dont really have a realistic chance at first place. So were better off attempting to secure second place which means kain beating on ferg and ferg beating on kain and devona’s rest playing kingmaker.

For example yesterday Devonas seemed pretty bent on kicking kain’s kitten before fergs. Even so much as to attack a kain force attacking a ferg keep instead of hitting an undefended fort and kicking us off of EB first. (not complaining, good strategy is good strategy, if kain is your biggest threat focusing them is smart).

So if kain makes a pact with ferg to only attack devona, devona will primarily focus on kain, letting ferg take advantage.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Agreed, I welcome a good challenge and a good defeat. For as long as what we’re doing is “working” we have no reason to change, get better, or drop the ego.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Rannulf.9417

Rannulf.9417

This no fun…….

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: bubO.3548

bubO.3548

At Devonas Rest Borderlands right now. Omg Epic battle in dreadfall bay right there with devonas.

Were holding that keep like kittenes

Klazart[KR]
Warrior KAINENG POLICE DEPARTMENT

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Dred is a good guy, he posts at end of night about battles, he always gives praise to all servers, he is aloud to say his server won, u would be doing same thing if you in the lead, his posts are good for all 3 servers, don’t take it personal which some people have done.

Thanks! Im so used to the Dred hateraid from Kaineng that seeing someone give me props stunned me. I’ve been trying to give props to all 3 servers and to some DR folks by name if i can remember em. (so um..u wanna join PRO? lol..IM JUST KIDDIN!)

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Sajec.5302

Maybe our lack of prescence last night should be due to the same excuse you guys whined about last week “oh we have lives you guys are weekend warriors”.

Um…you challenged us on reset, not the other way around. That excuse wont fly. Sorry

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Splintrr.7391

Splintrr.7391

cross server drama strengthens inner guild bonds

Feralblood(Guardian) Splintrr(Ranger)
Warsworn [WAR], Dragonbrand
Evermoor Alliance