11/9 Dragonbrand/N. Shiverpeaks/Sorrow's Furnace

in WvW

Posted by: Miu Xie.5872

Miu Xie.5872

Looks like Sorrow’s Furnace is taking an early lead!

Have fun and do your best, guys!

Sanae Kurita, Mag

in WvW

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

DB has a relatively strong night crew but most of our day crew has transferred. Might be a rollercoaster of a week.

in WvW

Posted by: Chewie.1249

Chewie.1249

I must say, I am thoroughly impressed of the opening push from SF. TG guild had a major presence and was pushing darn hard on NSP borderlands after fully capturing SF borderlands. CL had a good push on Dragon borderlands. And am unaware of who was at EB. Then everything got unorganized and lost everything even though there was a queue.

Guys, we really need to work on this organization….. We are so much stronger than that. There was some dumb mistakes at key moments that should not have happened. Lets get our act together, and show these guys really how SF is, this can turn out to be a full blown disaster week, or a really fun one.

~Clinquer

Character: Clinquer/Clinquet~~ Crystal Desert
WvW junkie and extraordinaire
Officer of greatest CD WvW Guild. Terror[TG]

in WvW

Posted by: kiravon.8197

kiravon.8197

Have fun, play nice

Qoo~

in WvW

Posted by: LilJoker.2658

LilJoker.2658

Good luck and have fun this week.

Rey [TG] // Warrior // Maguuma
Youtube

in WvW

Posted by: terialk.6174

terialk.6174

GLHF peeps. Let’s have a good week!

Terieleth | Tirieleth | Terial Dreamweaver/Duskwalker
- Terror [TG]| Crystal Desert
- go-terror.com

in WvW

Posted by: Arctius.7589

Arctius.7589

Good luck, everyone! Do your bests, all; let’s have a fun week.

Kaimien – level 64~ Charr Engineer.

Northern Shiverpeaks, [Meow]

in WvW

Posted by: Razamatazz.9628

Razamatazz.9628

I look forward to meting you both out on the battlefield SF and DB. Good luck to both of you (But more to us =) )

Lets take this one Hope Alliance!

Lydeah – 80 Mesmer
Lorynne – 80 Guardian
[PB] – NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Looking forward to new foes (Dragonbrand) heading back home so I can game again tomorrow, yay!

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Delusion.9543

Delusion.9543

I won’t be able to take part until Tuesday, but I’m excited to see you all out there. Good clean fights. I know a lot of good people on Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Doh. How did I ever miss this post. I even searched before I made mine =/

I had a blast! Was a pretty even matchup. Then everyone seemed to go to sleep and Dragonbrand woke up…

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

So far looks like it’ll be a battle for 2nd between NSP and SF bc dragons overall presence especially night is overwhelmingly better…give credit to you guys very strong

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Samusen.4578

Samusen.4578

Goodbye home

Good luck this week NSP, we’re cheering for you.

Commander Samusen – 80 Warrior
Guild Leader of Fat Insecure Neurotic Emotional[FINE]
Resident of Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Khairos.3890

Khairos.3890

Goodbye home

Good luck this week NSP, we’re cheering for you.

We’ll catch up to Maguuma and meet you on the battlefield once more!

…. (Although honestly, probably not for a long time >_>)

I’m really enjoying this week so far though!

Helia – Stormbluff Isle – [MORD]

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

FINE come back to us!!! We miss you guys

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Silentghost.5946

Silentghost.5946

I’m from Dragonbrand, really enjoying this week’s matchup. Everyone is putting up a great fight. We haven’t had a great fight like this in a while.

US Dragonbrand
Leader of Elephant Ambush [EA]

(edited by Silentghost.5946)

in WvW

Kumu Honua.2751

Yeah, this weeks matchup is rather good.

Daytime is rather even matchup. 1st place income switching rather frequently. I just wish Sorrows/NSP had a stronger night presence to make it more even at night as well.

That’s the only reason we have as large a lead in points as we do. Night time dominance.

Great fighting by all. I’m having fun. =)

in WvW

Silentghost.5946

Yea I agree, our night time presence is what is keeping us in first. I would like to see us gain more of a daytime presence. Because SF/NSP both have a strong day time presence and has been going back and forth none stop.

US Dragonbrand

in WvW

Chewie.1249

Finally a good matchup

in WvW

Posted by: Shadowscamp.8065

Shadowscamp.8065

I was a bit afraid of this, since we usually keep ahead in points during the day (daytime NS pushes seem pretty big so far, though), which is our weakest time. Our nighttime presence is basically what kept us in the running in tier 5 last week. Daytime fighting is a lot of fun, though. I’m glad it’s not like the current tier 4 or 5 matchups at the moment.

Qoo ~

Quaggan may or may not like you ~

in WvW

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

What are you worried about? Your guys point gain is so big over night and ours never gets over 400 during the day with SF pushing at the same time. You guys will have 1st place this week.

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Shadowscamp.8065

I was worried that we would have this advantage. Lol.

Qoo ~

in WvW

Coolmoos.8546

ah.. yes :P Well as you can see.. haha

in WvW

Silentghost.5946

Pretty impressed with SF, just took everything from us in our borderlands. Was a good fight guys. Wish we had more on right now, but yall are taking everything.

US Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Evil Kinevil.5126

Evil Kinevil.5126

What are you worried about? Your guys point gain is so big over night and ours never gets over 400 during the day with SF pushing at the same time. You guys will have 1st place this week.

What was that about never getting over 400?

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Suralin.3947

Suralin.3947

Pretty impressed with SF, just took everything from us in our borderlands. Was a good fight guys. Wish we had more on right now, but yall are taking everything.

Surprisingly, we’re pretty good about taking things. Not so much on the fortification to try and hold it, though. This is the first matchup that I can recall where the latin-centric guilds and the American guilds are trying to work together. There’s been mixed results.

DragonBrand – Terror Gaming [TG]
Fer Aline – Thf; Suralinta – Rgr; Alyra Va Tel – Ele; Mer Aline – War

in WvW

Posted by: jktracey.3487

jktracey.3487

I just logged in and they were over +600. kitten Must’ve been a ton of transfers today/yesterday, because they had nowhere near this many people playing at this time yesterday. Craziness. Oh well, hopefully our night crew can take over DB and EB again.

in WvW

Posted by: Redamz.5038

Redamz.5038

I wonder if NSP will ever get tired of spamming with the arrowcarts on the JP arena.
So cheap.

in WvW

Posted by: LightBringer.8764

LightBringer.8764

Were pounding down on everyone in WvW. Sorrow’s Furnace ftw.

Grand Crusader Igor – Level 80 Guardian
[The Forest Guard], 8 Years and Still Running
Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: jktracey.3487

jktracey.3487

Were pounding down on everyone in WvW. Sorrow’s Furnace ftw.

Yeah just wait till you go to sleep…

in WvW

Posted by: SuiRyuJin.4615

SuiRyuJin.4615

:-p SF is already losing everything we got from early afternoon. it evening/night we already lost probably over half our players across the 4 maps

Suiryujin – Ele [Pyro]
Server: Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Npac.3476

Npac.3476

PAXA

-Zelrin

Zelrin- 80 Thief
Founder of PAXA

in WvW

Kumu Honua.2751

Or maybe not. What happened to the Dragonbrand night crew? SF stomping with outmanned.

Well I had some fun even though the zergs were crazy big.

(And I hate you Mr. InvisiThief at my Ballista.) Annoying bugger. I ALMOST got you you lucky SOB! ONE more hit and you were toast. Or if I had started that whirl one second later so you ate them all…

Either way. It was fun till yer zerg ate me.

in WvW

Niim.9260

Or maybe not. What happened to the Dragonbrand night crew?

Seems alive and well.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: Eurlin.4256

Eurlin.4256

Is Lion guild still on Dragonbrand?

Commander Eurlin [VNG]
www.vengeanceclan.com
Sanctum of Rall Server

in WvW

Posted by: OnlyFate.8549

OnlyFate.8549

Is Lion guild still on Dragonbrand?

Yes, we are still on Dragonbrand

in WvW

Coolmoos.8546

Ummmm look at my Sig please lol. I am from NSP. So my statement still holds true.

in WvW

Posted by: Radiodread.8469

Radiodread.8469

Did SF get an influx of transfers this week? Your active population is at least twice what you guys put on the feild the last two weeks.

Radiodread, Guardian [Os] NSP
AKA: Darkshines, Schroedingers Mesmer

in WvW

Suralin.3947

Did SF get an influx of transfers this week? Your active population is at least twice what you guys put on the feild the last two weeks.

As an SF player, I’m as surprised as you are. I don’t know of any guilds that have transferred as I haven’t seen any large numbers of unfamiliar guild tags, although I was told that we might be getting a Night-shift guild. I am curious as to whether or not guilds are requiring more active participation from its members or if we are truly getting a large number of transfers.

It could also be possible that many people didn’t bother in the last two weeks because of 1) The Halloween Events, and 2) The rematch looked like it was going to be a repeat and people weren’t going to even bother. But I would take that with a grain a salt as I highly doubt that is the case. Either way, I think more and more people are seeing that we have a fighting chance this time around.

in WvW

Posted by: Radiodread.8469

Radiodread.8469

Either way, I think more and more people are seeing that we have a fighting chance this time around.

Speaking of that fighting chance, one would think you’d be a bit more focused on that green target :P

Radiodread, Guardian [Os] NSP
AKA: Darkshines, Schroedingers Mesmer

in WvW

Suralin.3947

Either way, I think more and more people are seeing that we have a fighting chance this time around.

Speaking of that fighting chance, one would think you’d be a bit more focused on that green target :P

Deja vu. I could have sworn I said this about NSP in the previous 2 matches. ;-)

in WvW

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

I am proud of SF all of Monday we had massive server participation although some guilds were artificially populating the borderlands ( going in capping a tower or keep leaving no one to defend) we held for most of the day, i did notice that DB had their off-peak (or peak crew) fill the gap that we created during the day, I know Terror will be out there every day giving DB hell even more so with our new commander that we will be initiating very soon.

GL HF looking forward to some more fights vs NKK

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

in WvW

Niim.9260

We did get a couple new guilds I think. According to last nights EB chat some unicornlover guy is going to show us all kinds of strats once we are worthy.

I would say it is a combination of things. 1) we got some new folks 2) NSP seems to have lost some folks? 3) our fickle, fair weather PvE crowd doesn’t feel like they need to hide this week.

~ AoN ~

in WvW

Posted by: racta.4250

racta.4250

DB definitely has more players playing this week than before. Most likely because we are not getting stomped.

I have had queues to get into EB and sometimes DB borderlands for the first time in 3+ weeks.

Racta
[Bush] – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Shadowscamp.8065

DB definitely has more players playing this week than before. Most likely because we are not getting stomped.

I have had queues to get into EB and sometimes DB borderlands for the first time in 3+ weeks.

I… Have not really noticed a difference.

I’m not saying we haven’t got more players playing.
But.
We definitely have our share of ghost town times, especially during Euro time. We have NA and Asian presence, but very limited Euro presence, which SF seems to have more of. It’s a little disheartening to come back from school to, but I’m definitely proud of our evening NA presence. It’s gotten much better.

Qoo ~

in WvW

Posted by: Phuriok.9307

Phuriok.9307

There’s been a couple of factors.

#1: the score. Yes our server is lame, full of players who see ooo score let’s go win while we’re winning. (if you’re having fun who cares about the score)

#2: A lot of players/guilds (mine include) have been pushing a bit harder for participation in WvW this week as well as improved inter-guild communication which has been amazing.

Last I checked we actually have a full server and people have been having issues trying to transfer in to the server so It’s sad really that we need to try this hard just to get a Q in a bl lol. But it’s ok give it time and let our community keep building itself and we’ll be back to full/semi-full Q’s

Im primarily a Pacific time zone WvWer as is most of my guild, at least play time wise. We tend to get our greatest numbers in there usually around 20-40 depending on the night from about 5pm-10pm PST (Server time).

~ Phuriok
Commander, Guild Leader of [Epic] Muffins
DragonBrand for life

in WvW

dunnberry.2964

Amswering one of the changes yes NSP we lost one of our biggest wvw guilds this week along with a few small ones so our numbers are somewhat diminished but the rest of us are trying to put up a good hard fight.

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Chewie.1249

If I recall a guild called FINE left NSP. Which was really coordinated on their end. I have not seen an influx of any guilds come to our side. Though i have not been able to play that often because of work, when normally I am on an average of 15 hours a day lol.

I will say, that I am highly impressed with how SF is doing this week. I will be honest, I thought this week would be worse off than last week. I figured DB would stomp the living crap out of us. They have a night time presence that we can’t even compete with… but our daytime is holding strong.

NSP. What the heIl happened to you? 1 large guild cant be responsible for the lack of play on your end, last 2 weeks you guys were strong as can be. And I really don’t want to think that EB kind of saved you guys last 2 weeks and carried you to second place. You guys need to get back on your feet, don’t give up, and make this a fun fight. You guys are strong and coordinated and dominant, get it together and be the server we have seen you be the last 2 weeks.

TG ftw! (sorry, had to represent

in WvW

Posted by: MaximeP.7524

MaximeP.7524

What I see now is disconcerting, DB only attack NSP but leaves SF quiet … Would there be an alliance between the 2? Troubling situation … More they benefit from the fact that NSP is now less active to crush …

in WvW

Posted by: Raific.4652

Raific.4652

Last night was a great fight in SF BL with SF! Some great battles guys! The one at the Garrison Gate latest forever! You repelled us very well. Great job.

As for “Only One Guild Left”, Please don’t be ignorant. have you ever known when one large guild leaves a server that only that guild leaves? Once a vacuum happens like that, many follow. And we have lost “One Large Guild” just about each week for the last month.

But, we are not down. We are rallying and reforming. We may not win this week but hope to meet up with you guys again soon! I just hope you guys can do the same when it is your turn to lose “Only One Large Guild”.

Guild Officer, Supply and Demand [SAnD]
Kot Thaed – Warrior
Maguuma Server