11/9 Seafarer's Rest v Riverside v Miller's Sound

in WvW

Posted by: Donedusted.9846

Donedusted.9846

Good luck to everyone this week!

Looks like Miller’s Sound had a good night. As of 9:00am GMT they are already double the score of Seafarer’s Rest (14k to 7k), with Riverside at 9k.

Already had some epic battles at reset, looking forward to more!

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

Well time for SR to wake up and clean the house like usual

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in WvW

Posted by: Xanti.8672

Xanti.8672

Miller’s had a good start as always (weekly server event for the reset). But now we are already lacking people everywhere. You guys are giving us a hard time out there. ^^

Server Teamspeak at the reset

Attachments:

Xanti [ECL]
Co-Leader of Eclipse Gaming
Dzagonur [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Memento Mori.5217

Memento Mori.5217

Millersund is the best german server we faced till now. Hope in less nightcrew like was vs kodash/riverside 2 week ago.
Huge force by Millersund and some good guild like Eclipse Gaming, we got some really nice fight. GL

in WvW

Posted by: Thudda.4392

Thudda.4392

Much epic battles at eb/sm today. looking much forward to this battle

[FD] Thudda @ Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Well riverside are, as always, completely lost without a cntral keep to hole up in and build 100 pieces of siege. Its funny – even when they break through the outer they go running round looking for all the siege to kill (even when theres none there) cos thats what they’d do…..

Miller are stereotypical germans. Keep throwing themselves at one point in huge numbers – hugely predictible, no imagination.

And as always the two german language servers are focusing the one english language one. Always the same….

in WvW

Posted by: Sylphine.4201

Sylphine.4201

Hello there,
iam from Millersound and its not like we have another choice as to attack you since you are at the moment way stronger than riverside. We only defend against Riverside if they attack us so we can keep the preassure on you that we wont lose our towers when you push forward. And for the huge numbers we are at the most 20-25 people in one group since we are lacking the people in the night. From what we counted you are about 30-40 people in one group and we even got the useless buff most around this time. But the Battles with you are really awesome and far more entertaining than the ones with riverside. Let alone when you circled around stonemist when riverside had it only to crush our forces at the southgate. Good move.
I hope we will have more of these epic fights in this week and if it keeps going this way we will see each other next week too with kodash instead of riverside.
Keep up the good work, we will try our best too

sincerly Sylphine Lichtwind [Lady of Castle Stonemist]

It´s ok if iam the devil…
As long as i can get you listen to my hellish words.
Sylphine Lichtwind (Guardian) Millersound

in WvW

Posted by: EZCheesy.9261

EZCheesy.9261

Have to agree with what Sylphine said, it is only logical to focus your efforts on the biggest threat. Even if it does seem unfair getting double teamed all day you cant fault them for doing so.
Some great fights so far in this match up, SM battles have been pretty immense. Had some great Zerg trolling sessions the other day with my elementalist friend. 2 man vs zerg was pretty hilarious. To quote TS chat. “Cheesy, bringing 15more your way.”“Thanks bud, this should be fun”

Thief – FUtilez – Seafarer’s Rest

It aint easy, being cheesy…..

in WvW

Posted by: Ishamael.9865

Ishamael.9865

Thanks for those 3 randoms that was running towards Riverside secret golem army (1 Omega, 3-4? Alpha) @Riverside BL Shadaran Hills keep. We were running an opposite direction and then saw some Riverside players running from Foghaven supply to shadaran hills. Was awesome to see group of [Fx] guild players and then suddenly group of golems teleported there. Was fun fight. Picture dont have that omega but i believe that those riversides, who was in that fight mourn for loss of 1 omega golem.

And yes my “in english” writing could be better.

Attachments:

(edited by Ishamael.9865)

in WvW

Posted by: murtas.2417

murtas.2417

Well, tbh Riverside is alot weaker in numbers than last time we faced.
Dunno what happened since they got smashed in T2, but Miller’s is a much stronger server and I expected them to be in the lead not us.

Lets see how the weekdays pan out.

in WvW

Posted by: IKShadow.4582

IKShadow.4582

Weekend is over and Seafarer’s Rest in on top.
Score at 9:00 CET: http://i.imgur.com/oFbtO.jpg

p.s. When it comes playing against to national server its always pain due double teaming and its natural.

FUtilez.com Mature Gaming Guild part of Seafarer’s Rest Community Site

(edited by IKShadow.4582)

in WvW

Posted by: nocheeseforyou.8526

nocheeseforyou.8526

Just wanted to pay my respects to the Miller’s guys on their home borderland. Intense fights at the west side of the map, it was fun =).

in WvW

Posted by: NeverSmileWF.1684

NeverSmileWF.1684

I am very glad to have moved from the empty ring of fire where our guild was the only active WvW guild fighting alone vs enemy zergs to seaferers with many active and cooparetive ppl that not only want to win but also play to win. Very fun last couple of days

Neversmile Wf – Engineer – Seafarer`s Rest

(edited by NeverSmileWF.1684)

in WvW

Posted by: Scuzzy.2713

Scuzzy.2713

Next week is looking like a re-run of ‘meet the kodashians’ always like playing these guys, hope it has the same ending as previous episodes (not the first one!!)

in WvW

Posted by: Skunt.5076

Skunt.5076

Welcom NeverSmileWF glad u like it here:)

Some awesome fights yesterday @ riverside border great defense there river:)

[FU]Fluffy the Pusycat.
SFR community site: http://www.pevepe.net/

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow.3475

Shadow.3475

But plz after 5tries in a row stop for 20min attacking Cliff so i can take a rest =)

in WvW

Posted by: jroekke.7210

jroekke.7210

I love the fights we had so far this week, garrison in Riverside BL yesterday was really well defended, dont know how long we tried taking it…. Good fight Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Nergrom.7592

Nergrom.7592

Had some good fights, watched some good fights, broke up some good fights.

I absolutely love this week so far, mini groups from all three sides playing whack-a-mole at camps and flags in a battle royale. Haven’t had this much fun in ages! Keep it up guys!

Also, I don’t know if our own people are just dumb, or there are really spies out there wasting our supply on useless sieges in useless locations (we don’t need 4 trebs at godsword…). Just in case though, could you try and stop it on your ends if it is one of your guys? We’ll be willing to do the same to any SFR that are doing this to you.

A happy SFR hammer warrior

in WvW

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Also, I don’t know if our own people are just dumb, or there are really spies out there wasting our supply on useless sieges in useless locations (we don’t need 4 trebs at godsword…). Just in case though, could you try and stop it on your ends if it is one of your guys? We’ll be willing to do the same to any SFR that are doing this to you.

A happy SFR hammer warrior

Was that the supply camp near hills, If so you can treb the hills from there, It’s a good spot to take down the north outer hills without the enemy noticing if they don’t check the keep, also can be defended if you have a decent group of people with the organisation.

Just had some epic fights between SFR and Riverside @ SFR Borderland, We were fighting at Greenvale Refuge near there spawn, where they were trebbing our inner. Pushed them back now to there spawn.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

in WvW

Nergrom.7592

nope, on a hill between godsword and the keep in SFR borderlands… 4 trebs….

They’re gone now, though.

If it was in the place you described, it would have been great. As it was back then though, they were useless except for if the enemy took godsword camp, and even then 4 trebs is overkill

in WvW

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

Outnumbert on every map and less and less players in WvW every Time I give it a Try. This is one of the most boring Weeks I have the "pleasure " to play Gw2. WvWvW is too big and takes too much Time , Gw 2 needs a smaller BG ( 60 vs 60 / 2h) because i cant take this Mass zerg MMO no Skill 24/7 WvW any more.

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

What? If anything they should expand the maps to a bigger size and allow more players in.

There’s already a myriad of other MMOs with small BG’s. Play sPvP if you wan to show off your ‘skill’ .

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

(edited by Grok.6714)

in WvW

Nergrom.7592

And while a mass zerg tries to pvdoor, 2 warriors go around raiding camps and flags, murdering dolyaks, and kicking the kitten out of the others that try to do it too…

There’s more to wvw than zerg, it’s just harder to find.

On that note, it’s 10:57 here… Everybody is running less people at this time of day due to school or work. Imbalances at this time of day have more to do with server population and unemployment rates.

in WvW

Posted by: tagnut.8621

tagnut.8621

Outnumbert on every map and less and less players in WvW every Time I give it a Try. This is one of the most boring Weeks I have the "pleasure " to play Gw2. WvWvW is too big and takes too much Time , Gw 2 needs a smaller BG ( 60 vs 60 / 2h) because i cant take this Mass zerg MMO no Skill 24/7 WvW any more.

Then my lil teutonic friend you are doing it wrong.

As a mass pvp game this is the most tactical one i’ve played in a long time. Beats Warhammer, that other game with pandas and rifts late to the table large scale efforts hands down. In fact thinking about it this is the most pvp fun I’ve had since DAOC. Now if only they’d add realm ranks i’d probably have a little accident in my pants.

in WvW

Posted by: NeverSmileWF.1684

NeverSmileWF.1684

Heard millers mass transfered to riverside! LF confirm!

Attachments:

Neversmile Wf – Engineer – Seafarer`s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: DasHennes.8974

DasHennes.8974

no they dident
riverside is full = no chance to join that server

Millers [DE]