11/9 Sigh SBI vs. BG vs. JQ again....

in WvW

Posted by: Predator.7321

Predator.7321

Another infernal week with SBI and JQ again….
If we lose this week we out of T1 for abit
Well the PVE event this time will be Lost shores and will probably knock BG players out just like Halloween again…

in WvW

Posted by: Xyanide.8650

Xyanide.8650

oh new pve event… the match is unpredictable now

[Ele]Sereniah/[Nec]Xyanade
[NöPë] from Stormbluff Isle
In morte ultima veritas

in WvW

Posted by: Snow Aeth.1937

Snow Aeth.1937

Lets all have lots of fun fights this week and not cry about stuff that doesn’t matter.
Good luck to all 3 the servers and lets make the best out of it for all sides.

“I can outrun a centaur”
Hacking your orbs since 2/11

in WvW

Posted by: Syphen.1980

Syphen.1980

Good luck to all. Blackgate coming out strong and throwing up nice fights so far. I had lots of fun on Blue borderlands tonight.

in WvW

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

Great fights so far!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Anyone know who the leader of HB is on BG?

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Anyone know who the leader of HB is on BG?

I was untill a few minuttes ago. 7.30 am here, and had another guild commander take over our guys. Gjeep is our guildleader if that is what you are asking.

Off topic, good fights in BG BL all night. Props to [Fire] for their defense at bluewater lowlands. Took us a few tries to take it down. Also [LoD] on SBI has put up one hell of a fight. You guys hurt

GL to all 3 servers.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

Lets see how long it takes to get accused of hacking, and cheap tactics.

in WvW

Posted by: cold.3946

cold.3946

Attention The Dark Masons [TDM]:

One of your players was found tonight (11/9) illegitimately inside of our inner Dreaming Bay keep. Can you have an officer please contact us to discuss this matter?

The player’s account ID: Serpenti.6753

I would appreciate if any Blackgate players could bring this post to TDM’s attention so we can all work together to rid T1 of unscrupulous play and poor sportsmanship. Thanks!

Attachments:

Keg – 80 Guardian | Mini Keg – 80 Mesmer
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: Forest.4197

Forest.4197

Dang that guardian is uber dangerous

in WvW

Posted by: IomegadriveOne.5291

IomegadriveOne.5291

One of your players was found tonight (11/9) illegitimately inside of our inner Dreaming Bay keep. Can you have an officer please contact us to discuss this matter?

I would appreciate if any Blackgate players could bring this post to TDM’s attention so we can all work together to rid T1 of unscrupulous play and poor sportsmanship. Thanks!

Less than 30 min before getting accused of hacking. New record.

in WvW

Posted by: TheBob.9863

TheBob.9863

Except that this time there is proof and not just empty words in a post.

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Proof of what? I see a screenshot of a guy inside a keep that has had its inner and outter gates breached many times since reset. I see nothing in the screenshot that shows he got in there through hacks.

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Posted by: TheBob.9863

TheBob.9863

Proof of what? I see a screenshot of a guy inside a keep that has had its inner and outter gates breached many times since reset. I see nothing in the screenshot that shows he got in there through hacks.

Yeah, you’re telling me a GUARDIAN used his permanent stealth spells to hide inside an inner keep that was sweeped and patroled by multiple people? Ok, now back to reality land

in WvW

Posted by: sinister.9216

sinister.9216

Yeah, you’re telling me a GUARDIAN used his permanent stealth spells to hide inside an inner keep that was sweeped and patroled by multiple people? Ok, now back to reality land

So basically, what you’re saying is you all did a terrible job of clearing your keep after it was attacked, and you allowed a guardian to hide inside.

Hey SBI. Your paranoia is showing.

Tywin Onassis – 80 Necro Mez Yar – 40ish Mesmer
Uri Nightshade – 50ish Thief
Sarugaki Hiyori – 80 Warrior – Blackgate [FEAR]

(edited by sinister.9216)

in WvW

Posted by: Zahdane.4029

Zahdane.4029

Ugh, this is the 3rd week in a row of the same match-up.
Do we also have to have the same exact conversations and arguments as well?

Who here really gives a kitten if they win or lose this match even?

Zahzah – Stormbluff Isle
Asura Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: SanDanV.2951

SanDanV.2951

I don’t understand this post. As a warrior I have actually hidden in a tower before as the mindless Zerg jumped over the wall and b-lined to the next point. 90 percent of the time they find you in the corner but 10 percent of the time unorganized groups fail. If that was a Mesmer you know what would have happened.

in WvW

Posted by: drwookie.6391

drwookie.6391

“Proof” may be a hard concept…finding someone inside a place says nothing about how he got there. While yes perhaps your sweeps were detailed and efficient…you still have no “proof” that the cult was not your own.

in WvW

Posted by: Velron.3729

Velron.3729

Lol, I’m actually hoping we lose all week.

Fragg – Engineer | Lil Zek – Warrior PVP R43
[DA] Decisive Actions – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Lol, I’m actually hoping we lose all week.

Me also, Ive seen a TON of new faces and commanders this week.. Most of them are showing classic bandwagon signs. We had a kid last night tell me to stop whining about people using my supplies in sunny. He acted as if he didnt know why taking supplies from keeps was a nono. We had a new commander last night that wasnt really leading anything. He just had the tag up and people following him while he capped camps then lost our bases. I’m afraid Zib Zabs predictions were correct. We got hit by the ChooChooBandwagon Train.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Posted by: bionaknight.9210

bionaknight.9210

JQ here. Good luck to all, let’s have more fun with capture and recapture, guys!

For battle, glory, and legend! -Pauriak, 80 Norn Warrior, Jade Quarry Server.

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

I’m afraid Zib Zabs predictions were correct. We got hit by the ChooChooBandwagon Train.

From Blackgate with love. >_<

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Awesome fights in SBI BL last night. I can’t believe we held garrison for as long as we did. Thanks to everyone who participated in the carnage. It was a lot of fun.

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Awesome fights in SBI BL last night. I can’t believe we held garrison for as long as we did. Thanks to everyone who participated in the carnage. It was a lot of fun.

I’ll agree. I had a lot of fun actually fighting and trying to stop us from getting raked. Was nice to see things pick up, even though our BL was full of randoms. (not everyone btw)

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Smoke.8510

Smoke.8510

Concerning that gaurdian: Do a better job of clearing.
Concerning EB: Still 0 fighting between kloven and quentin for the 3rd straight week.
Concerning Server Transfers: Enjoy the jumpers from BG, we don’t need them, you can have them.
Concerning SBI: Hi, we’re having fun competing against you.
Concerning JQ: Hi, were glad you seem to be completely ignoring SBI in order to focus on BG for the 3rd straight week. I’m sure both BG and SBI will be happy to see you fall to Tier2 when this strategy backfires.
Concerning BG: Maybe we should try to hold more than EB and BG BL, no significant presence on either of the other BL.

Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy [LiES] (Leader)||Doesn’t afraid of anything.|

in WvW

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

@Smoke, stop crying about JQ… Yeah we have it so bad, JQ is attacking us in a competitive 3 way fight… Just deal with it man! Also, don’t say “we’re” because you are simply talking for yourself and not our whole server. Anyways back to real conversation

I would be the first to report someone if I knew they were hacking on any server, but finding a guardian inside of DB is not proof of anything. It is easy to hide in DB if no one does an extremely good sweep. Trust me, it has happened to us a number of times (band-wagoners don’t concern themselves with sweeping).

Unfortunately for you guys at SBI and JQ, seems that the band-wagoners chose you for the flavor of the week… Not that any of us are surprised (blasted free transfers). GL out there everyone, it has been really fun.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Arani.9057

Arani.9057

So far it’s been good times. Really exciting times on JQ this week, hoping week stays fun and exciting in Wv3

lots of flip flopping of lead for potential points all day!

JQ, SBI, BG
32k, 22k, 20k
265, 260, 170

Aradea [AoS] /\/\ESS/\/\ERR of Jade Quarry (GG SBI)
I’ll show you exactly what a Mesmer can do, SS cost extra.

in WvW

Posted by: Yama.9376

Yama.9376

This is NOT 2v1

This is FUN!!

Yes, JQ is on the bridge and not sure why to go there. But they like and we fights. Sneaky Blackgate see we distracted and help knock down weak heart wall that JQ was also trebbing.

Brilliant!!

THAT is heads up play. We, SBI, lost the tower. To smarter forces. Yes BG used JQ but that is what makes DYNAMIC play more fun then cough PvE or instanced PvP (structured), arena.

3 servers is fun for the unexpected.

Good Job!!

Zibzab [sOLo]
The Black Devil Monkey
S B I Thug

PS There were SBI weak hearts saying 2v1 after this fun event and it made me take SS’s cause I think everyone silly about WvW in regards to fair play. (like EVERYONE)

Attachments:

Zibzab SBI
Pnt N Lol at Bndwgn Zerg Server[sOLo]
Zergling Hunter [ZILF]

in WvW

Posted by: Dynheart.5402

Dynheart.5402

@Smoke, stop crying about JQ… Yeah we have it so bad, JQ is attacking us in a competitive 3 way fight… Just deal with it man! Also, don’t say “we’re” because you are simply talking for yourself and not our whole server. Anyways back to real conversation

I would be the first to report someone if I knew they were hacking on any server, but finding a guardian inside of DB is not proof of anything. It is easy to hide in DB if no one does an extremely good sweep. Trust me, it has happened to us a number of times (band-wagoners don’t concern themselves with sweeping).

Unfortunately for you guys at SBI and JQ, seems that the band-wagoners chose you for the flavor of the week… Not that any of us are surprised (blasted free transfers). GL out there everyone, it has been really fun.

Had a good post until the end.

What makes you think that JQ is flavor of the week; being 3rd and then 2nd from these match ups? 2nd place with IoJ here? Makes absolutely no sense.

I will tell you we have been trying to fill the gaps. Also, we have been missing a TON of asian players, mainly Chinese players. These players kept WM in check (and I know they are absent atm). No really beat them per say, but made sure WM didn’t run away with the map. We, as a server, have been trying to fill that gap until that blows over….when ever that is. Recruiting doesn’t = bandwagoning.

Going from 3-4 hour ques, when we won 3 times in a row, to 10-15 min ques…Doesn’t sound like bandwagoning to me. Sounds like they left is more like it; which I’m glad.

I can’t speak for SBI’s server.

Chrisiana Dynheart – Guardian
[FIRE] – Jade Quarry

(edited by Dynheart.5402)

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

What makes you think that JQ is flavor of the week; being 3rd and then 2nd from these match ups? 2nd place with IoJ here? Makes absolutely no sense.

I will tell you we have been trying to fill the gaps. Also, we have been missing a TON of asian players, mainly Chinese players. These players kept WM in check (and I know they are absent atm). No really beat them per say, but made sure WM didn’t run away with the map. We, as a server, have been trying to fill that gap until that blows over….when ever that is. Recruiting doesn’t = bandwagoning.

Going from 3-4 hour ques, when we won 3 times in a row, to 10-15 min ques…Doesn’t sound like bandwagoning to me. Sounds like they left is more like it; which I’m glad.

Well a reason JQ could be a flavor is that guilds don’t want to join the #1 server. They want to join the #2 and beat the #1 server. It makes them feel like they aren’t bandwagoning. They won’t join the #3 server either because it would take a lot more transfers for them to be #1.

As for queue times, this is a problem on all servers. The population is drying up because WvW is actually incredibly shallow, Alterac Valley version 1.0 had far more depth. What you’re seeing is that as people quit they are being replaced by others transferring in. As the lower servers hardcore wvw populations dwindle to transfers slow and the servers being propped up by those populations will have dwindling populations as well. The lost shores patch will probably spike populations again and if it has enough content keep people playing for awhile until the same thing happens again.

in WvW

Posted by: cold.3946

cold.3946

I didn’t make a post complaining that this affected the score. I didn’t accuse an entire guild, server, or even that player of hacking. What I said was, we found a guy who was in there illegitimately. This could have been the result of a bug too, but we can’t know that without more discussion – precisely why we want to get in touch with the guild [TDM].

Instead of facilitating that process, the BG response has been to automatically make excuses for why no foul play could have occurred. We failed to sweep DB properly is the assertion.

Unfortunately that’s entirely inaccurate. Our guild took ownership of DB and its defense. Hoschi and I spent our entire night there building defensive siege, queuing the upgrades, refreshing our built siege, and spotting enemy scouts/advances to the keep. When he took that screenshot, I had just left inner keep and he was just arriving as we took turns running supply back to DB.

DB had been flipped once since the reset a full two hours or so before this screenshot was captured. Since that moment (after which all of [SF] and parts of [LoD] swept the entirety of DB including the glitch spots), the keep had not been breached even at the outer wall.

Instead of immediately going on the defensive it would be nice to see BG actually investigate what happened. None of you were privy to this information I’ve just shared, but all of you jumped to the conclusion that this couldn’t possibly be an exploit, hack, or bug that put a BG player inside DB.

That’s the problem, and until someone from your community steps up to provide leadership/ownership you will continue to earn the tarnished reputation that precedes you. Complaining about 2v1’s in a three way battle doesn’t help either, but at least there are some speaking out against that now.

Contrast this to a few days ago when an SBI player was reported similarly having gained access to a tower illegitimately. Our response was to gather more information and figure out what happened, rather than brush it aside with some misinformed excuse.

Every server will have to contend with hackers, exploiters, and innocuous bugs. Yes, there have been SBI hackers in the past and there will assuredly be some in the future. We can’t prevent that – what we can control is how we handle the situation.

So if you really would be the first to report someone then instead can you help us get in touch with [TDM] so we can collectively figure out what happened? I know if there was anything suspicious about a member of our guild, I would appreciate hearing about it directly so we can take action as appropriate. We’ve tried to use their website forums, but most of the pages on their site just don’t work.

tldr; Suddenly guardians? No.

Keg – 80 Guardian | Mini Keg – 80 Mesmer
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com

(edited by cold.3946)

in WvW

Posted by: Kakmu.4792

Kakmu.4792

it weird that i alway read post of qqjade quarry and never read that blackgate hacking in the wall of dreaming bay
i’m form JQ server and i record all the WvW that i do and the other day i saw a elementaliste in the wall attacking all the siege weapon in dreaming bay ….
well you gona ask proof
i will post the video recording that blackgate hacking / exploiding bug to win ….

in WvW

Posted by: Dynheart.5402

Dynheart.5402

Well a reason JQ could be a flavor is that guilds don’t want to join the #1 server. They want to join the #2 and beat the #1 server. It makes them feel like they aren’t bandwagoning. They won’t join the #3 server either because it would take a lot more transfers for them to be #1.

As for queue times, this is a problem on all servers. The population is drying up because WvW is actually incredibly shallow, Alterac Valley version 1.0 had far more depth. What you’re seeing is that as people quit they are being replaced by others transferring in. As the lower servers hardcore wvw populations dwindle to transfers slow and the servers being propped up by those populations will have dwindling populations as well. The lost shores patch will probably spike populations again and if it has enough content keep people playing for awhile until the same thing happens again.

That makes no sense, as history has show so far, the top server get’s all the PUGS. It’s an “I win” button. It happened with HoD. It happened with JQ.

JQ’s poplulation has dropped dramatically in last 2-3 weeks. Now all of the sudden..we are a flavor of the week server again?

I’ll tell you what. It was noticable a month ago, as we would just run over anyone. ATM? BG seems to be out numbering us at every corner on one BL. If we were a bandwagon server…numbers/coverage wouldn’t be an issue right now… right now, we are fighting tooth and nail for every bit of space out there.

Wasn’t like that a month ago.

EDIT: Let me reiterate. The fights were good, but we had so many numbers that tactics were moot. Just run them over and move on. Now we have to think again (pre bandwagon era), which is how we wanted it in the first place. I’m sure an SBI player can attest to the number difference/coverage NOW and an month ago. Very VERY different servers. JQ is better now, IMO, than is was when it was in first place.

puts up bandwagon shield

Chrisiana Dynheart – Guardian
[FIRE] – Jade Quarry

(edited by Dynheart.5402)

in WvW

Syphen.1980

it weird that i alway read post of qqjade quarry and never read that blackgate hacking in the wall of dreaming bay
i’m form JQ server and i record all the WvW that i do and the other day i saw a elementaliste in the wall attacking all the siege weapon in dreaming bay ….
well you gona ask proof
i will post the video recording that blackgate hacking / exploiding bug to win ….

report it ingame and be done with it. No need to drag the whole server in from the deeds of the few. No sense in dragging it to the forums and ruining a thread with accusations and QQ. It only leads to the thread getting locked so don’t do it.

in WvW

Posted by: Kakmu.4792

Kakmu.4792

the problem is that i couldn’t target the person i only have the guild tag in the video …..
i know not all the people of blackgate server are in the same boat but people of the server can point the person that was exploiding the bug so that person can be punish the right way

in WvW

Syphen.1980

well best you can do is take a screenshot then :-( If you can’t identify them the Anet can’t do anything. If you do manage to target them right click report and you can get their account ID.

in WvW

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

No need to look that far into it, it was just a guess prediction on what people will do. I hope for your sake that you are right, you will definitely see the drop in community quality if they show up.

Its not a guess for SBI though, I have seen so many new randoms and a distinct drop in community quality/skill.

@Cold I am not going to read that whole post… However, I can tell you I know nothing of that guild, in fact most of us guilds here on BG are not really on that level of speaking terms. All people are saying is that a Screenshot doesn’t = guilt, you say there is more evidence, but again that is your word. If I could find out more info for you, then I would, but I don’t know a single person from that guild, nor does anyone I know.

Also, Anet has specifically asked that you present that stuff in a ticket and they will look into it. Just posting that SS threatens this thread to get closed, because it immediately becomes the main topic.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

(edited by Kysin.6349)

in WvW

Syphen.1980

No need to look that far into it, it was just a guess prediction on what people will do. I hope for your sake that you are right, you will definitely see the drop in community quality if they show up.

Its not a guess for SBI though, I have seen so many new randoms and a distinct drop in community quality/skill.

Bandwagoners come and go. It matters little since the core of SBI has been here since day 1. If we lose the bandwagoners transfer off and become someone elses problem. I can garuntee you the day one guilds are here to stay and won’t go anywhere so no worries :-D

After all it was they that put us in T1 and kept us there without bandwagoners. We by no means were carried to T1

in WvW

Posted by: Xyanide.8650

Xyanide.8650

Concerning that gaurdian: Do a better job of clearing.
Concerning EB: Still 0 fighting between kloven and quentin for the 3rd straight week.
Concerning Server Transfers: Enjoy the jumpers from BG, we don’t need them, you can have them.
Concerning SBI: Hi, we’re having fun competing against you.
Concerning JQ: Hi, were glad you seem to be completely ignoring SBI in order to focus on BG for the 3rd straight week. I’m sure both BG and SBI will be happy to see you fall to Tier2 when this strategy backfires.
Concerning BG: Maybe we should try to hold more than EB and BG BL, no significant presence on either of the other BL.

0 fighting between kloven and quentin, yeah this is true because there isn’t such thing called kloven in eb.

if u saying klovan, i’m sure jq attempet a lot and even bg made effort to it when u hold sm yesterday. of course failed during na major hours. after the sleep i found the tower upgrade process being done again which means it is flipped during the night. and i’m pretty sure i have been to ql many times yesterday and defended it several times as well. how are you supposed to say “0 fighting between kloven and quentin”? please don’t throw buncha false infos here. be an honest man.

It is a good match. sbi, jq and bg all doing quite well in this map, so don’t let these false info ruin it.

[Ele]Sereniah/[Nec]Xyanade
[NöPë] from Stormbluff Isle
In morte ultima veritas

(edited by Xyanide.8650)

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

There’s always fighting going on between Klovan and Quentin. Why? SBI can’t stay away from Quentin. It’s like a magnet that draws their zerg from time to time. Same goes for Klovan. We love attacking it.

Good fights all around! Had an epic 3-way battle in the lord’s room of SM earlier today. Let’s keep this up.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

(edited by CarelessKrow.8032)

in WvW

Posted by: Zeke Minus.5720

Zeke Minus.5720

There’s always fighting going on between Klovan and Quentin. Why? SBI can’t stay away from Quentin. It’s like a magnet that draws their zerg from time to time. Same goes for Klovan. We love attacking it.

This.

We (SBI) are ALWAYS pushing QL/DP. I don’t know what Smoke is talking about.

in WvW

Posted by: Centrus.3146

Centrus.3146

Back on tpic…what’s the score atm? Also less qq more pew pew

Copperfield/Winnter Hascome
LotD – Lords of the Dead – www.lotd.org
Blackgate

in WvW

CarelessKrow.8032

Score update here:

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: DaKenster.5801

DaKenster.5801

Had some fun on JQ borderlands this morning, finally able to push SBI out of hills and come back to find they have taken it again, always keeping us busy. Then BG showed up and started raiding our camps, I got skewered once or twice while attacking the ballista you had set up in defense. Been fun so far, but will be interesting to see what happens when the Lost Shores hits.

JQ- [VG]

in WvW

Posted by: Selwynn.2758

Selwynn.2758

Did SBI just give up or what?

Selene Swiftfire, Elementalist
Selwynn Swiftblade, Guardian
E m p ë r i u m [EMP] ~ J a d e Q u a r r y

in WvW

CarelessKrow.8032

I think WM’s just taking a small break this weekend. Expect a big push on the weekday.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Yes.

BG, GREAT work the past 2 days. You guys are impressing the peakitten out of me now that those bandwagon scum are gone. Keep up the brilliant tactics. As tough as it is to say, you guys are showing incredible grit and dedication.. I’m secretly rooting for you.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

elderan.2638

Yes.

That’s quite amazing! How did you manage to convince an entire server of people to give up? Here I thought you guys were just losing, but apparently you can just tell the players on the #1 WvW server to stop playing and they do it! You seem to forgot to inform a few people though, since some have been actually fighting us! Thank you SBI for letting us at JQ have the lead, we’re very grateful! And if you do decide to stop giving up, please tell us beforehand so we can start losing to you as soon as possible!

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Don’t be angry. Seriously. Everyone else is having fun.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

elderan.2638

Don’t be angry. Seriously. Everyone else is having fun.

Are you crazy, I’m not angry at all! I’m having great fun beating you guys, thanks for letting us do it!