11/9 Sigh SBI vs. BG vs. JQ again....

in WvW

Posted by: Yama.9376

Yama.9376

Zibzabdomus predicts that Elderan count chicken before hatch.

Zibzab [sOLo]
Bull Spider Style
S B I Thug

Zibzab SBI
Pnt N Lol at Bndwgn Zerg Server[sOLo]
Zergling Hunter [ZILF]

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Don’t be angry. Seriously. Everyone else is having fun.

Are you crazy, I’m not angry at all! I’m having great fun beating you guys, thanks for letting us do it!

This is just the kind of talk that will without a doubt Morphin Time SBI into rallying back and using you as a mop with our Megazord powerup. Behave yourself.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Posted by: Syphen.1980

Syphen.1980

Don’t be angry. Seriously. Everyone else is having fun.

Are you crazy, I’m not angry at all! I’m having great fun beating you guys, thanks for letting us do it!

Don’t worry it won’t be for long lol. Great fights all around though :-D

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Getting tired of this matchup. 2v1 for 3 weeks straight… guess we’re learning lots but it’d be nice to get out of JQ BL without SBI camping our spawn despite JQ owning 95% of that map. Looks like they’re trading wins now.

in WvW

Syphen.1980

Getting tired of this matchup. 2v1 for 3 weeks straight… guess we’re learning lots but it’d be nice to get out of JQ BL without SBI camping our spawn despite JQ owning 95% of that map. Looks like they’re trading wins now.

Stop with the 2v1 comments already. Seriously it happens to everyone so get over it. All you are doing now is giving your server a bad name with complaining.

in WvW

Posted by: Forest.4197

Forest.4197

The past two weeks, SBI has come back from being down 20k points or more and winning by 50k points or more. No lead is large enough >.<

Also, WM literally has not shown their face yet in this match, so anything is still possible.

in WvW

Syphen.1980

The past two weeks, SBI has come back from being down 20k points or more and winning by 50k points or more. No lead is large enough >.<

Also, WM literally has not shown their face yet in this match, so anything is still possible.

They are at some kind of gathering or something this weekend. They posted that they wouldn’t be on Friday or Saturday.

in WvW

Forest.4197

My point is, so many people in this thread are wondering why is JQ ahead and whether SBI gave up or something, but are these people so blind as to not notice there’s currently a big gaping hole in WvW known as WM?

in WvW

Yama.9376

yes

hurry back to tier 2 or 3 …

stomp no competition and bask in glorious tales

choo choo

Zibzab [sOLo]
SBI Thug

Zibzab SBI
Zergling Hunter [ZILF]

in WvW

Posted by: Dynheart.5402

Dynheart.5402

My point is, so many people in this thread are wondering why is JQ ahead and whether SBI gave up or something, but are these people so blind as to not notice there’s currently a big gaping hole in WvW known as WM?

That’s nice and all, but JQ has been missing their entire Chinese guild roster forever now. Who knows when they will come back. And yes, they make a HUGE difference when WM is running loose on the map.

Instead of playing that card, why not just say…“good match.”…which it is.

Chrisiana Dynheart – Guardian
[FIRE] – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Forest.4197

What time slot does this so called “Chinese guild roster” play? In EST terms preferably.

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

Even when WM is playing, they still never won or dominated during the weekends. It has always been about oceanic coverage during sleeping hours during the weekdays. Nothing wrong with that, that is part of WvW, but lets not kid ourselves.

Most things are even and fair during the weekend and that is when things are won with blood sweat and tears. The matches are won during the weekdays however when coverage is king.

All three servers during the weekend are pretty much even, that is just how it is.

in WvW

Dynheart.5402

What time slot does this so called “Chinese guild roster” play? In EST terms preferably.

It’s not a “so called” Chinese guild/roster. HD, Holy Dragon is the big one that’s missing, though. It’s already been known that Chinese players cannot log on.

Thing is, HD is a biggy on JQ, along with many other Chinese players.

Although I haven’t participated in this weeks match (too busy..I still don’t think they are back), they have been missing for awhile now. Something about their internet being cut off/messed up over there. /shrug I didn’t get into the details much.

[FIRE] – Jade Quarry

(edited by Dynheart.5402)

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

It’s not a “so called” Chinese guild/roster. HD, Holy Dragon is the big one that’s missing, though. It’s already been known that Chinese players cannot log on.

Although I haven’t participated in this weeks match (too busy..I still don’t think they are back), they have been missing for awhile now. Something about their internet being cut off/messed up over there. /shrug I didn’t get into the details much.

If I remember correctly, China is currently having elections to select the new leaders for their Communist Party. Censorship has been vamped up so many people in China have had their internet blocked or restricted during the elections.

The US based members of some of the Chinese guilds have said that their guilds are currently in shambles due to many of the Chinese based members having their internet cut off or restricted. Some of the guilds went from 100+ online with 40+ in wvw regularly to not even having 5 people online. Some who have managed to go online are using VPN to bypass the IP restriction but can’t play due to the lag.

in WvW

Forest.4197

ok thank you for the explanation jojojoon

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

China is right next to Korea, so they play whatever time zone WM plays which should be 2am to 10am PST (or 5am to 1pm EST), essentially night/work time for NA servers.

in WvW

Dynheart.5402

If I remember correctly, China is currently having elections to select the new leaders for their Communist Party. Censorship has been vamped up so many people in China have had their internet blocked or restricted during the elections.

The US based members of some of the Chinese guilds have said that their guilds are currently in shambles due to many of the Chinese based members having their internet cut off or restricted. Some of the guilds went from 100+ online with 40+ in wvw regularly to not even having 5 people online. Some who have managed to go online are using VPN to bypass the IP restriction but can’t play due to the lag.

That’s what I heard, but didn’t want to put it down in case I messed something up. I just knew that HD and a few other Chinese guilds dropped out like a bad habit a few weeks ago…never to return.

Hopefully this blows over sooner rather than later. They gotta do what they gotta do.

/shrug

We’ll make the most of it until they return, though. Fight we must…no excuses! WM is no joke. Simple as that.

[FIRE] – Jade Quarry

in WvW

Forest.4197

I know JQ has quite a nice Taiwan/Japan alliance, but WM actually still trumps because they get on earlier (which boggles me)

in WvW

jojojoon.8607

I know JQ has quite a nice Taiwan/Japan alliance, but WM actually still trumps because they get on earlier (which boggles me)

Right now, WM alone probably has more players than both BG and JQ combined on some borderlands at night time. Combined that with the Oceanic guilds, SBI currently has by far the best night time crew on NA servers since HOD prime days. WM is essentially like RUIN on the EU servers.

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

I actually play during Oceanic/Asian time zones. On the SBI server. I will say that we do meet some good resistance. It’s not till around 2-3 am EST that things start to moved to SBI’s favor. And it is always the Borderlands too. I play strictly EBG. Nothing else. And it is always fun.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

in WvW

Posted by: Ishuria.6372

Ishuria.6372

hello guys~ I’m Iserah from WM
When I logged on game today, some ppl asked me “where are you? why don’t you run with us?” , “Is there any problem?”, “Is it true you planned to transfer some other server?” etc.. and my anwer always “Absolutely NO”

I understand why they asked me like that question. You guys can’t see us at WvW this weekend. We had an offline meeting – honestly, annual party- on this weekend, so most our members are too drunk to run for our mother land.

Thank you for your concern about us and don’t worry, we always be with SBI and they’ll come back as soon as recover from hangover XD

ps. If there is any weird sentence or wrong expression, sorry for that. I’m not much skillful at english. I just hope you can get my point …

Iserah – from War machine [WM] on Kaineng

(edited by Ishuria.6372)

in WvW

Posted by: Distaste.4801

Distaste.4801

Right now, WM alone probably has more players than both BG and JQ combined on some borderlands at night time. Combined that with the Oceanic guilds, SBI currently has by far the best night time crew on NA servers since HOD prime days. WM is essentially like RUIN on the EU servers.

On Saturday ~5pm est my friend and I decided there was about 4 people online for BG in Eternal. Looked like SBI and JQ had maybe 25 people on and were busy fighting over BG’s stuff. It was a pretty sad state of affairs. If this is a sign of whats to come then arenanet might need to implement a system of combining servers just for WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

How dare the real world get in the way of our gaming!

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

in WvW

Posted by: Walay The Brave.6813

Walay The Brave.6813

post this b4 going to sleep, good fights all

Attachments:

[TEAR] – Stormbluff Isle
There is no time to talk! We must concentrate on the matters at hand — Brother Mhenlo
http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-guild/893

in WvW

Posted by: Arani.9057

Arani.9057

SBI likes to put on rocket boosters on midweek. I don’t think anyone with any real weight on JQ would count any unhatched chickens against SBI, or any server, especially so early in the match-up.

Please do your best to ignore such claims. Thank you in advance and for the continued gamesmanship that has really forced our servers to step it up and give it all we’ve got.

Aradea [AoS] /\/\ESS/\/\ERR of Jade Quarry (GG SBI)
I’ll show you exactly what a Mesmer can do, SS cost extra.

in WvW

Posted by: Tiili.5701

Tiili.5701

When I logged on game today, some ppl asked me “where are you? why don’t you run with us?” , “Is there any problem?”, “Is it true you planned to transfer some other server?” etc.. and my anwer always “Absolutely NO”

I understand why they asked me like that question. You guys can’t see us at WvW this weekend. We had an offline meeting – honestly, annual party- on this weekend, so most our members are too drunk to run for our mother land.

Thank you for your concern about us and don’t worry, we always be with SBI and they’ll come back as soon as recover from hangover XD

ps. If there is any weird sentence or wrong expression, sorry for that. I’m not much skillful at english. I just hope you can get my point …

This was an awesome post Looking forward to see you guys in game, and hope you had a good time!

Tiili
Shadows of Hibernia [Shhh]
SBI

in WvW

Yama.9376

Poor some out for the MEBOONGs still in the struggle.

Zibzab [sOLo]
Connoisseur (had to look up sp) of Soju and Milk Rice Wine

Zibzab SBI
Zergling Hunter [ZILF]

in WvW

Posted by: Orion.7264

Orion.7264

I’m definitely noticing the bandwagoners in WvW; to me, I don’t mind if they’re screwing around and we end up losing points for it. We win some, we lose some; if we’re behind, that just means there’s a lot of stuff to have fun capping. Maybe level some alts with it. The thing that bothers me is that SBI has a great community, and that’s the reason I love the server so much; before we started getting transfers in, everyone in WvW was very civil, map chat and team chat were constructive and easygoing. Now, there’s some nastiness going on from the new people, chats are more contaminated with flaming/trolling/just plain mean, and the new people seem to be… phallic in nature. Because I’m not sure if they’ll censor the d-word. Anyway, that’s just my two cents about the transfers; if they’d play nice and not be kittens on a server where everyone likes to get along, I wouldn’t mind. Gotta say, this week seems to be the hardest fight we’ve had in awhile, props to JQ for putting up a hard fight and BG for pulling themselves together and doing the same. Wouldn’t surprise me if we don’t take first, but I’ll be doing what I can to try for it anyway. :P

Arenanet lies.

in WvW

Posted by: Orion.7264

Orion.7264

I’d heard about this before the fight started, and I was definitely sad to lose such an effective force, even temporarily! We’ll be happy to have you guys back in the fray.

Arenanet lies.

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Glad to say JQ is holding out. Admist all the “bandwagoners” we’ve been able to substain the majority of our top contending guilds even through Halloween PvE drought. Props to those guilds that made it possible. FIRE,MMAC,FOO,DC,FC, and yours truly Elite Solidarity. We can dispute which server is having it rough for whatever reason but at the end of the day, it effects every server. Best of luck to everyone, it has been probably one of our most exciting weeks to date.

-ESOl General leader
Rawnoodles

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in WvW

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

Score update…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

Glad to say JQ is holding out. Admist all the “bandwagoners” we’ve been able to substain the majority of our top contending guilds even through Halloween PvE drought. Props to those guilds that made it possible. FIRE,MMAC,FOO,DC,FC, and yours truly Elite Solidarity. We can dispute which server is having it rough for whatever reason but at the end of the day, it effects every server. Best of luck to everyone, it has been probably one of our most exciting weeks to date.

-ESOl General leader
Rawnoodles

Indeed good job to them, but leaving out the smaller guilds that get a lot done isnt fair as well. So to all of the smaller guilds on JQ keep up the great work.

Also thanks to SBI and BG for putting up good fights, i’m sure it’ll only become a closer matchup as the week goes on. Thanks for being good opponents, its always a pleasure fighting against two good servers.

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Good fights so far this weekend.. Nice fighting spirit in both FOO and Fire, they just keep on comming back no matter how many times you wipe em. I dont know many guilds that would do that

It is pretty obvious now that all 3 servers had a drop in wvw numbers. The reason for this is unsure, but the game is still young, and I guess at this point every server has to look at how they can keep it up.

Props to KnT, DiE LotD and RK on BG for keeping up the fights even when outnumbered alot and it all looks hopeless.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Posted by: Zahdane.4029

Zahdane.4029

I think people in general are just bored.
I do wish they had as many pvp content patches as pve.

Some pvp events would be pretty sweet.

Zahzah – Stormbluff Isle
Asura Engineer

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Ever see those wrestling matches on tv? where the guys have been fighting for 20 minutes or an hour and are just about dead, they are throwing super slow punches that barely connect, yet they stagger on… dazed and bloody and tired? thats this weeks matchup in wvw here in T-1. Everyones tired of it, and bored with it and just wishes each other would die already.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

[Removed]

Maybe its because we’re so confident we can beat you… we took some time off and let new commanders train. Consider yourself practice

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Yadad.6925

Yadad.6925

It’s funny how people think, last week BG did nothing but attack JQ even though we were in 2nd or 3rd place with SBI in a solid 1st place.

Fast forward this week and in the last 12 hours JQ has been in 1st place with SBI in 2nd and BG 3rd and they still continues to attack JQ. In these last 12 hours on the ethernal map BG and SBI have only taken each others land 5 times, 5 times in 12 hours.

BG you all must like being lots of kittens [Edited] for SBI since this is 2 weeks in a row of you all losing.

As for the comment about JQ it has alot of old DAOC and WHO guilds.

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Syphen.1980

It’s funny how people think, last week BG did nothing but attack JQ even though we were in 2nd or 3rd place with SBI in a solid 1st place.

Fast forward this week and in the last 12 hours JQ has been in 1st place with SBI in 2nd and BG 3rd and they still continues to attack JQ. In these last 12 hours on the ethernal map BG and SBI have only taken each others land 5 times, 5 times in 12 hours.

BG you all must like being lap dogs for SBI since this is 2 weeks in a row of you all losing.

As for the comment about JQ it has alot of old DAOC and WHO guilds.

Knock off the crap talk and lapdog talk. I really don’t want to get this thread locked.

Back up there son and check out some of your previous posts, no one likes the pot calling the kettle black.

I don’t remember ever calling someone a lapdog, or griping about a 2v1 or for that matter ever talking trash. But feel free to check again kettle

(edited by Syphen.1980)

in WvW

Posted by: Steadfast.5827

Steadfast.5827

Shout outs to SBI and JQ in JQ BL tonight. Took both of you attacking us for 3 hours for you to beat us outmanned. See you tomorrow.

Vincent Seyani – 80 Necromancer [HB] Beastgate
Torgrin Direwolf – 80 Warrior [HB] Beastgate

in WvW

Syphen.1980

Shout outs to SBI and JQ in JQ BL tonight. Took both of you attacking us for 3 hours for you to beat us outmanned. See you tomorrow.

see even if your outmanned it doesn’t mean you are helpless :-D

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Great fun on JQBL today. Cheers to [ESOL] for kicking butt in general all weekend. It’s not easy herding cats, but somehow you manage!

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.9532

Moderator.9532

As a reminder, please keep this thread friendly, civil and productive.

in WvW

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

First off to HB on JQ BL. All yuo did was turtle my group of ten people. All 30 of you, turtled just to kill my group of ten. That is the extent of how much we fought you. And when we finally decided to push, you were gone. So… meh. Was not too impressed. I’m sorry, but the wrongness of your claims is insulting. SBI and BG teamed up on JQ (who at the start of the campaign, owned the entire map.) And we pushed them back. We pushed them all the way back to a single tower. Tower was on BG’s side of the map, and yet they failed to take it. And note, SBI had outmanned throughout all of this. (get sick of people claiming outmanned as an excuse) After awhile, JQ starting pushing us both back. BG lost Garrison, SBI lost DE. And then SBI and JQ duked it out for a very long time. The only attacks BG had against them were my small 10 man group, trying to ninja things. Stop pretending it took 3 hours. It took 3 hours of ignoring you, and when we finally pushed, you cracked like an egg and left the map. So I am sorry, but speak the truth. Lies are not appreciated Mr. Steadfast.

in WvW

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

The Story of Redbriar

So there we were. My guildmates and friends. Gearing up for some intense battles. We wanted to take a tower, a tower we could defend. A tower worth holding. As we gazed across the battlefield, we laid our eyes on a golden sight. Redbriar. A tower of legends. A tower that was home to the dreaded Beastgate.

We grabbed our supply and decided on our game plan. A secret attack on Redbriar, bound to fail, with the chance to succeed. We snuck up, laid our catapults, and began. After a while, a large group of BG charged past us, but a few caught us redhanded. The zerg poured over us, and there we had suffered our first defeat. We regrouped, took a breath, and decided our next course of action.

We laid our eyes on the central island. Defensible, and perfect for our base of operations. We laid our trebs down, our arrow carts, ballistas, the works. We started with eagerness, sure we would succeed. We started raining fire from the sky, and were surprised when only a few came to defend. Here we laid down all this siege, gathered all these people, and we were barely noticed. The wall broke, and we rushed in. My guildlings set out to claim the tower, and were blessed by many buffs. Preparing for the inevitable attacks, we prepared our defenses. Soon after, the northern keep fell into the hands of the fearsome JQ. Soon we had enemies on both sides of us, all wanting the prize we held possession. A prize we would die to defend.

Our arrows flew true, as the enemies were pushed back, driven from us, or so we thought. On a casual walk to discuss strategy with the residing tower lord, I noticed our wall was under attack. I gasped, fearing the worst. I rush up the stairs, look over the wall, and see enemies everywhere, manning their catapults, trying to take what we fought so hard for. I yelled for support, “Take out those catapults!!!!” But there were too many. Our walls were failing, and there was nothing we could do. As we prepared for the worst, a battle cry was heard! Reinforcements had come, having heard our pleas, and drove the enemy back. As we continued to build our defenses, we had many attacks on our walls.

But we had a cry, known throughout the borderlands. “Redbriar stands” Time and time again the hordes came, keeping us undersupplied, testing our defenses. But we held strong. Turtles came and went, testing their mettle against ours, and failing. For long hours we held, being tested in many ways. A desperate treb battle for our survival, ending in a draw.

But all good things must come to an end. As the hours grew later, and our arms grew heavy, our swords broke and bent, our arrows flew shorter. But we knew. Redbriar must stand. As the hordes of Jade Quarry surrounded us, as our cries of help went unanswered, we had dread in our hearts. The gates were failing, and we were outmanned 5 to 1. We braced ourselves, and repeated, “Redbriar still stands” As we heard our reinforcements battle horns in the distance, it was too late. Redbriar had fallen.

Man, such a blast in JQBL! 10+ hours of fighting there, and I regret nothing. JQ, you guys were on it. Great tactics, smart thinking and the rest. Really proved why you guys are in Tier 1. I do have to enjoy when you guys attempt the turtle. So many badges! But man, was it so fun. Near the end, you had us running all over the map, trying to counter what you were doing. You had us in RB scared for our lives! That Treb battle we had was so stressful. I can;t believe we took each other’s treb out at the same exact time. That right there makes me want to play.

At BG, you guys were turtling like always, and destroying my group. And I mean destroying. At one point I told my group, okay, they are turtling. We just need to watch for a portal. And then a portal appeared right next to me. I screamed run, but it was too late. We was dead. Super hilarious for sure. My only issue was that you guys left after you lost tower/keep. I claimed RB for the sole purpose of defending like crazy. I wanted the constant attacks. But you guys just gave up and left, and that is never fun.

in WvW

Posted by: Walay The Brave.6813

Walay The Brave.6813

this was a screenshot took by lisz about 10-15 mins ago at JQ bl… there were only less than 10 of them trying to defend hills keep… They were the only players left on that map and this is their proof of being outmanned, for all those that say that our server never gets it.
Honestly, ANET should really come up with some new WvW content or better rewards that will keep us interested to keep playing because i am pretty sure this happens a lot on every server at certain times. Makes you wonder why people even try, I would’ve left long time ago if i was there or switch maps.

Attachments:

[TEAR] – Stormbluff Isle
There is no time to talk! We must concentrate on the matters at hand — Brother Mhenlo
http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-guild/893

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Blackgate players that have been playing on SBI BL this week, you have earned my respect. You guys must have bought a playbook from somewhere, or decided to stop following a bad commanders advice, because you guys, with the small numbers you have, are pulling off some amazing plays. Not only that, but you are using your head, and attacking JQ now, who is in first place, and not solely focusing on SBI. (not claiming we’re 2v1 poor JQ, cause as soon as we push them back to nothing BG comes right after us for more points).

Keep up the good fights!!

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: darkwing.9562

darkwing.9562

did the SBI on the SBI borderland fell asleep or something? the map was all blue, and the garrison was nearly fully upgraded, don’t know what happened to the other shift just wow

in WvW

Posted by: Clestz.8532

Clestz.8532

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

About the outmanned buff…

Let’s put it this way… we all know people are going to be upset about WvW. It’s a competitive atmosphere and no one ever likes losing. We’ve all been on the internet before and all like to make excuses. SBI and JQ did a great job of that the first week, and after that blackgate people did. I guess ET and HoD players were right. It would happen to our server in which bandwagons would leave. But, at least we got dedicated guilds that fight whenever they can and aim their focus at WvW. I’d prefer ArenaNet to just place a gem fee on server transfers, or make a new currency in which players HAVE to purchase with real money to transfer rather than farm Orr for an hour or two and transfer because I’ve even seen non-dedicated people in our alliance and guild in JQ and SBI.

Either way, the outmanned for Blackgate is a bit different. We have NO ONE in the borderlands at all during certain times of the day. EBG is our foothold. I often wonder how we have so low PPT until I scroll out and see all blue/green in the borderlands. We have no one, and when a few of us decide to join the borderlands, we’ve got the people at redbriar spawn camping us, and for whatever reason we NEVER see the orange swords at the keeps or towers more north of the map. I guess instead of increasing the PPT they’d rather “Defend” a tower.

This is why people constantly think JQ and SBI are double-teaming Blackgate. Every time I enter a BL where we have nothing, we’re getting “spawn camped”. Whenever the few smart people go and try to take other exits, we’ve got the entire zerg in our face. Meanwhile, the team camping us has maybe 20% of the map, and isn’t moving north to gain more points, and the swords aren’t even appearing.

Today was also the third time in all 3 weeks so far that I’ve seen SBI and JQ own something that was originally the other teams. I always see Anza under attack. I always see Speldan and Pangloss being flipped. I almost never seen Umber/Danelon or Rogues/Golanta flipped unless it’s blackgate doing that. This week has been the first time I’ve seen that happen.

I personally don’t think JQ and SBI are allied, I just think they’re more focused on Blackgate. It was a fun fight when it was even, but still we have SBI and JQ raiding our stuff when they could be attacking each other. Although they finally did, we’re still getting attacked by both far more often than they attack each other. You can deny it all you want. Again, there probably isn’t some pact. But, you guys attack us far more often than each other. I’ve read forum posts that prove this in which SBI and JQ guilds did try to create an alliance.

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

You need to understand that we probably have very different mindsets when it comes to defending territory. I spent ~10 hours in EB yesterday, and I can tell you the main reason why we don’t get many camp flips at Danelon and Golanta. It’s because we have dedicated groups to defending there. The Hylek camp is for the sole purpose of being a buffer so we know when the enemy is coming, and we prepare a good 15-20 people to siege up the camp in order to defend it. Why? Because we upgrade them and it’s necessary to maintain upgraded camps. Danelon also happens to be the easiest camp to defend due to chokepoints.

As for focusing on BG, you need to realize that if you don’t have the players to defend a place, it will be taken. If stuff don’t get traded between JQ and SBI, it’s because stuff is defended well. This is the nature of the “2v1” you keep insisting on. Blackgate loses territory because of the lack of players holding them, not because we decided to ally each other.

I don’t dance and laugh around with SBI when I see them. I attempt to fight and kill.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.