11/9 Sigh SBI vs. BG vs. JQ again....

in WvW

Posted by: zortek.9607

zortek.9607

JQ puts the kibosh on our ninja golem rush. GG tonight – heaps of fun.

Keg, I ROFL’d reading the chat in your screenshots.

Shatterpaws: “ugh, they keep poping up like zombies”

Jedbacca: “there’s a metric &^%$ton of JQ here now”

We are measured by reproductive weight, not volume… hugely brilliant.

It is a rare and refreshing moment of candor to witness the humanity of our enemy. As opposed to the regularly scheduled programming of mindless thugnut kitten that often scrolls across the screen. <applause>

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Yet another awesome afternoon, JQ! All I have to say is: NEEDS MORE RAMS.

This evening, we fought a long, long battle in Bay on SBI BL. We tried, we really did. We pushed you out and out and … well, you finally won an hour or so later. That was pretty awesome tho. Well played on both sides. I don’t want to see the inside of bay for a while .__.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

in WvW

Posted by: Cover Girl.2580

Cover Girl.2580

Updated scores.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]
(Borderlands Stationed Commander)

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Yet another awesome afternoon, JQ! All I have to say is: NEEDS MORE RAMS.

This evening, we fought a long, long battle in Bay on SBI BL. We tried, we really did. We pushed you out and out and … well, you finally won an hour or so later. That was pretty awesome tho. Well played on both sides. I don’t want to see the inside of bay for a while .__.

sweet jesus i was there for all of that, from the first hour of us saying leave bay alone we cant force it yet, we need to upgrade our stuff first, to this newbie “zerg” guild coming in and saying keep calm we got this and then rushing the zerg RIGHT to the front inner gates where you had all the seige, then immediately detagging and leaving the map, to us finally taking it. was a great back and forth while it lasted

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

We didn’t detag or leave map right away, we took the bay and ported back to the other map..

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

in WvW

Posted by: Kyiv.9621

Kyiv.9621

Get out of here with that bs

We already seen what happen’s when WM doesnt show up SBI gets facerolled

Look at this weekend

Stop it, WM played the weekend 2 and 3 weekends ago. 3 weekends ago BG crushed JQ and SBI during that weekend and 2 weekends ago SBI has a small 2-4k lead by the end of it.

People give too much credit to WM for overall server performance. Yes they are great pvp players, but the reason why they get so much credit is their coverage times. That coverage makes up the biggest difference for SBI in winning the games and hence why people love them on SBI. Just look at Europe and what Ruin transferring over to cover nighttime has done for a particular server.

Without WM, SBI would still compete during the weekends but they would not win as much during weekdays. Everyone knows there is the weekend wars where coverage is not a factor and the weekday wars where coverage is king.

Just stop talking about it already, WM is just a PART of SBI, but their part is crucial no doubt.

in WvW

Kyiv.9621

Score update 8:30 am EST

Attachments:

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

We didn’t detag or leave map right away, we took the bay and ported back to the other map..

this happened 2 hours before you guys came Jed. Trust me. you guys were great.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: dekyos.1548

dekyos.1548

Gearmatrix, reporting in

Gearmatrix – Level 80 Crash’N’Burn Engineer
[MORD]
SBI WvW Junkie

in WvW

Posted by: khuang.2178

khuang.2178

somehow, just 10 mins ago.. ppl from SBI get into Blackgate borderland’s Citadel’s waypoint.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

Current scores.

Do you have photos and names of the SBI in Cit WP?

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: cold.3946

cold.3946

somehow, just 10 mins ago.. ppl from SBI get into Blackgate borderland’s Citadel’s waypoint.

If possible, whenever you see something like this right-click their name and choose report. That will give you their account id which makes it much easier for us to determine who it was and take action.

You should always file an ingame report as well as that’s the way Arenanet can handle it.

Keg – 80 Guardian | Mini Keg – 80 Mesmer
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

I’d assume they probably found a way into the spawn of another borderlands, then ran into one of the asura gates.

I doubt they’d be easily reported though, because you can’t click on dead players.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

in WvW

Kyiv.9621

Man there is almost no one from BG or JQ in wvw right now, this is ghost time for those 2 zones

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Man there is almost no one from BG or JQ in wvw right now, this is ghost time for those 2 zones

NA players will be at work or school around this time. It’s evening for EU players, so if they’re not on I can’t say why.

-KNT- BG

in WvW

Posted by: Arbacus.8296

Arbacus.8296

can stealth past legendary guards i know and there are like 10 places you can leap finisher or just casualy jump up the ledge i know this because we had to kill seige up there often in the past

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

this happened 2 hours before you guys came Jed. Trust me. you guys were great.

Thanks for the clarification

in WvW

Posted by: Lavath.8924

Lavath.8924

I remember that push at bay. I was too busy running around putting upgrades and defense on northern keeps to join in on that party. Ima gonna have to stop being a team player and just roll with the zerg more often. You guys always have so much fun without me!

Also, for those that asked, it is currently 12:53pm Central Time. This post comes to you smack in the middle of my work day

Luna Acacia | Mord Sith | SoR

(edited by Lavath.8924)

in WvW

Kyiv.9621

NA players will be at work or school around this time. It’s evening for EU players, so if they’re not on I can’t say why.

Yeah I know JQ doesn’t have good EU coverage, but BG is usually decent, guess they are done for the week

in WvW

Kyiv.9621

Score update 4 pm est

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

Hi SBI WM,

Are you sure you really need more ASEAN players to fight Chinese, Taiwanese, and Fillippino players on Jade Quarry?

Below is the quote and link:
" Hello, my name is Profitsports and I am from Stormbluff Isle. Currently, we are the number one ranked server in North America. However, due to the influx of many Chinese, Taiwanese, and Fillippino players on Jade Quarry (the server created by the Reddit.com zerg) and the constant threat to destroy the number one server, coupled with people’s loss of interest and boredom of the same matchup week after week, our server will need help from the AWESOME SAUCES of Europe and ASEAN to stay in the top spot."

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/74917-stormbluff-isle-welcomes-euro-and-asean-players/#entry2073987

What is worse than this is that the premise that there is a Reddit base zerg or guild on JQ is completely false. Take a look at http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/ sidebar of Reddit based guilds and it shows nothing on Jade Quarry.

This is very odd recruitment request since it is known that JQ does not have any consistent competition for War Machine. Next week might be more interesting between JQ and SBI because of the long Thanksgiving weekend (at least it should be far more interesting assuming Lost Shores update doesn’t completely screw WvW all up).

Reddit based guilds
[EU] The Karma Initiative (Whiteside Ridge)
[EU] Ockham’s Razor (Whiteside Ridge)
[NA] Test Guild Please Ignore (Isle of Janthir)
[NA] WvW Karma (Crystal Desert)
[NA] Veterans of the Mists (Crystal Desert)
[NA] Reddit Refugees (Sanctum of Rall)
[NA] North (Sanctum of Rall)
[NA] Legendary White Bunny (Dragonbrand)
[NA] Dark Tower Guild (Borlis Pass)
[NA] Fev Corp (Borlis Pass)
[AU] Oceanix (Sea of Sorrows)
[ALL] Guild Recruitment

(edited by Artaz.3819)

in WvW

Kyiv.9621

Hi SBI WM,

Are you sure you really need more ASEAN players to fight Chinese, Taiwanese, and Fillippino players on Jade Quarry?

Below is the quote and link:
" Hello, my name is Profitsports and I am from Stormbluff Isle. Currently, we are the number one ranked server in North America. However, due to the influx of many Chinese, Taiwanese, and Fillippino players on Jade Quarry (the server created by the Reddit.com zerg) and the constant threat to destroy the number one server, coupled with people’s loss of interest and boredom of the same matchup week after week, our server will need help from the AWESOME SAUCES of Europe and ASEAN to stay in the top spot."

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/74917-stormbluff-isle-welcomes-euro-and-asean-players/#entry2073987

What is worse than this is that the premise that there is a Reddit base zerg or guild on JQ is completely false. Take a look at http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/ sidebar of Reddit based guilds and it shows nothing on Jade Quarry.

This is very odd recruitment request since it is known that JQ does not have any consistent competition for War Machine. Next week might be more interesting between JQ and SBI because of the long Thanksgiving weekend (at least it should be far more interesting assuming Lost Shores update doesn’t completely screw WvW all up).

Reddit based guilds
[EU] The Karma Initiative (Whiteside Ridge)
[EU] Ockham’s Razor (Whiteside Ridge)
[NA] Test Guild Please Ignore (Isle of Janthir)
[NA] WvW Karma (Crystal Desert)
[NA] Veterans of the Mists (Crystal Desert)
[NA] Reddit Refugees (Sanctum of Rall)
[NA] North (Sanctum of Rall)
[NA] Legendary White Bunny (Dragonbrand)
[NA] Dark Tower Guild (Borlis Pass)
[NA] Fev Corp (Borlis Pass)
[AU] Oceanix (Sea of Sorrows)
[ALL] Guild Recruitment

Exactly but recruiting for GW2 is like recruiting for the military you have to lie and manipulate people to join ya =D

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

I offer certain special unfulfilled favors for new members, gets em’ every time!

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

I usually run around naked on SBI. It not only plays on the primal fears of our enemy. It proves how tough I am.

No more bandwagoners! Borders are hereby closed to SBI!!!

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Yeah I know JQ doesn’t have good EU coverage, but BG is usually decent, guess they are done for the week

Get your timezones right At the time it was posted it was not EU primetime.

BG has had the pointlead throughout the last 3 – 4 hours though, which indeed is EU primetime ( 19.00 – 23.00 )

It is no shocker that SBI has had the pointlead in SEA / OCE timezones throughout the week though. You were already the highest pop server during that timezone, and yet you recruitet more guilds.

When we log on in the evening, we got guilds with commanders who stays up to 3 am to defend our garrison in BG bl, that usually is getting pushed from boths sides.
We got 0 people in the 2 other bl, and if we are lucky there is a commander in EB. Picking up from that usually takes us a couple of hours.ยด

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

(edited by Smokee.1754)

in WvW

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

I usually run around naked on SBI. It not only plays on the primal fears of our enemy. It proves how tough I am.

No more bandwagoners! Borders are hereby closed to SBI!!!

No other server wants them either, please keep them.

-KNT- BG

in WvW

Posted by: profitsports.5789

profitsports.5789

Some guy from SoS said they will send SBI back to tier 2.

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

I remember some guy from BG that said that as well…

in WvW

Posted by: Beastmaster.5071

Beastmaster.5071

This is how a guild should recruit:

Tell the PUGs to stay away, they keep following you. Tell the PUGs to not join the guild, they join the guild. Tell the PUGs to not attack, they attack (muhahaha, that’s exactly what we wanted – them to rush in).

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

I recall hearing the SAME post from more than 1 BG bandwagoner. It’s very likely this is the same person(s) since BG appears almost 100% bandwagon free now.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Arani.9057

Arani.9057

man, i really don’t want another 3 weeks of chest thumping and “excuses” … I know BG took a hit in population but this week been far more pleasant and enjoyable-ish forums chat with the remaining competition oriented BG. Regardless, I wish BG best of luck and fun, and looking forward to rematches with their current core of players in the future.

I have 2 kids home sick all day, they took over my whole living room and have banished me tot he far reaches of the house with their coughs, sniffles, and moans… whats the score??

and can someone post the link to next week projections? (I’m on phone and lazy)
/hugs

Aradea [AoS] /\/\ESS/\/\ERR of Jade Quarry (GG SBI)
I’ll show you exactly what a Mesmer can do, SS cost extra.

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Stop spreading meaningless rumors, you have no evidence for your statement.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

in WvW

Posted by: Notrub.6925

Notrub.6925

and can someone post the link to next week projections? (I’m on phone and lazy)
/hugs

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

# Servers New rating
1. Stormbluff Isle 2191.675
2. Jade Quarry 2129.633
3. Sea of Sorrows 2046.982

As of 1PM EST 16NOV

in WvW

Jedbacca.6297

My pants just got tighter…

in WvW

Posted by: Oronis.2014

Oronis.2014

Another video

14 November WvW in Blackgate Borderlands

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dckmJ7-tG9U

Oronis Tiltowait
Tribe
Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

Get out of here with that bs

We already seen what happen’s when WM doesnt show up SBI gets facerolled

Look at this weekend

Stop it, WM played the weekend 2 and 3 weekends ago. 3 weekends ago BG crushed JQ and SBI during that weekend and 2 weekends ago SBI has a small 2-4k lead by the end of it.

People give too much credit to WM for overall server performance. Yes they are great pvp players, but the reason why they get so much credit is their coverage times. That coverage makes up the biggest difference for SBI in winning the games and hence why people love them on SBI. Just look at Europe and what Ruin transferring over to cover nighttime has done for a particular server.

Without WM, SBI would still compete during the weekends but they would not win as much during weekdays. Everyone knows there is the weekend wars where coverage is not a factor and the weekday wars where coverage is king.

Just stop talking about it already, WM is just a PART of SBI, but their part is crucial no doubt.

The other guilds in SBI probably deserve more credit, but I can see why they’re not getting the credit they deserve right now since there is so much evidence that says otherwise. Evidence not from just NA servers but EU servers as well.

As mentioned before, for this week’s matchup, SBI was losing badly with WM out of action, and the comeback was made when WM rejoined the fight. The past few weeks have shown a pattern of SBI either losing during the weekends or the score being very close, and then SBI making comebacks or erasing large deficits during the weekdays when they were able to night cap with their huge off hour zerg (WM).

Now, lets look at EU servers. Desolation was a tier 2 server based on performance and a borderline tier 1 based on the zerg/population. Vizunah was the undisputed number 1 server in EU at that time. Whenever Desolation battled against vizunah in tier 1, they would get slaughtered.

When RUIN joined Desolation a few weeks back to become their off hour zerg, the Desolation server got transformed into a powerhouse overnight. With RUIN night capping everyday, not only did Deso able to be competitive in tier 1, they were finally able to overcome Vizunah and become the #1 server in EU. From what I heard, RUIN has decided to leave Desolation and now we see Desolation getting slaughtered again in tier 1 this week (currently 3rd place and very far behind in points). This is how important an off hour zerg like WM and RUIN can be for a server. Their impact to the overall score makes contributions from other smaller guilds during regular hours seem less important. Everyone can argue it’s not true but events from both NA and EU servers the past few weeks says otherwise.

(edited by jojojoon.8607)

in WvW

Posted by: ClickJ.6287

ClickJ.6287

Attachments:

SBI Azshara [DD]
Cloned – Lv.80 Mesmser
Clickj – Lv.80 Guardian

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

I gotta admit. Now we’re just being silly. :<

good fights this week. Good luck BG. Hope you do well in T-2.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: Walay The Brave.6813

Walay The Brave.6813

why is WM being compared similar to RUIN? is it just me because i just find them not having ANY similarities at all

[TEAR] – Stormbluff Isle
There is no time to talk! We must concentrate on the matters at hand — Brother Mhenlo
http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-guild/893

in WvW

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

why is WM being compared similar to RUIN? is it just me because i just find them not having ANY similarities at all

A guild playing outside the servers primetime that on their own can win or loose a fight for their server due to their numbers. It is easy to see the comparison. When that is said, WM is far from the best guild we have had the pleasure of facing on SBI.

What they bring is a lot of numbers in a timezone where others cant field as many.

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

current score update.
Please let me point out that we have 3 online members of WM present.. I checked.
So to say we are carried by WM is baseless and invalid. This +545 is from our “weak” dayshift crew.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

(edited by Cover Girl.2580)

in WvW

Posted by: Walay The Brave.6813

Walay The Brave.6813

of course, the numbers they have back in GW1 are just puny compared to what they have now… well, imo you’re gonna have to face WM’s main/core team before you can say they are far from the best guild and from what i heard they’re not even playing WvW in a regular basis

[TEAR] – Stormbluff Isle
There is no time to talk! We must concentrate on the matters at hand — Brother Mhenlo
http://www.gw2guilds.org/view-guild/893

in WvW

Posted by: Magni.2835

Magni.2835

current score update.
Please let me point out that we have 3 online members of WM present.. I checked.
So to say we are carried by WM is baseless and invalid. This +545 is from our “weak” dayshift crew.

… and less than an hour before a major event and the end of the match.

in WvW

Posted by: CarelessKrow.8032

CarelessKrow.8032

current score update.

Current score is kinda irrevelent. We were guaranteed second place since this morning, so instead, the normal EB group decided to take over the puzzle to get siege for the reset.

Been porting people up for the last 3 hours lol.

[AoS] Army of Shepherds | Jade Quarry
That thief shooting rainbows at you? That’s me.

in WvW

Cover Girl.2580

current score update.

Current score is kinda irrevelent. We were guaranteed second place since this morning, so instead, the normal EB group decided to take over the puzzle to get siege for the reset.

Been porting people up for the last 3 hours lol.

IMO you guys spend too much time protecting and taking over the puzzle. that’s a big reason you are 2nd place. pull those guys out of there and put them on a tower.

Sanctum of Rall
The Mord Sith [MORD]

in WvW

Posted by: cold.3946

cold.3946

IMO you guys spend too much time protecting and taking over the puzzle. that’s a big reason you are 2nd place. pull those guys out of there and put them on a tower.

JQ doesn’t need tips from us on how to stay competitive. They are consistent week after week and will always be in contention for first.

I don’t see a problem with people spending a few meaningless hours in WvW however they want. Why even make a post like this? Just because we’re winning doesn’t mean we have to arrogantly become the advice patrol.

Keg – 80 Guardian | Mini Keg – 80 Mesmer
Strike Force [SF] Stormbluff Isle
www.strikeforceguild.com