Current score as of 1am

Attachments:

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

11/9 SoS/SoR/IoJ Thread 2

in WvW

Posted by: Elterzzz.4378

Elterzzz.4378

Fun assault on Hills keep in IoJ borderlands. was a semi-3 way fight over there, with some solid SoR defense.

Dragon King of War; Death Divine X; Mesmereyezzz;
Founder of War Brigade [WAR] -[MERC][TF]
Sea of Sorrows. Crystal Desert.

in WvW

Posted by: Elterzzz.4378

Elterzzz.4378

and to clarify… there is no such alliance between any of the 3 servers. so no more conversations on that topic.

Dragon King of War; Death Divine X; Mesmereyezzz;
Founder of War Brigade [WAR] -[MERC][TF]
Sea of Sorrows. Crystal Desert.

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

IoJ, Loved fighting you guys in Godslore for what seemed to be an eternity tonight. That was allot of fun. SoS, Golem rushed us twice. I just don’t see how you deffend that when you can flip the garrison in less then a minute. I was at DE walking a yak when I saw the Xs at the gate; the keep flipped before I made it to see what was attacking. Even though we prepared for the attacks the second time we could not stop it. I will say this though it is impressive how you attack DE and wait for our groups to go to defend and try and quickly hit garrison. We just need more people on late night to compete coverage wise.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Posted by: neogico.3298

neogico.3298

I would be very happy to see IoJ working with us SoS’ers to kick SoR’s behind. Shall we discuss a truce?

in WvW

Posted by: PunchClockVillain.8960

PunchClockVillain.8960

I would be very happy to see IoJ working with us SoS’ers to kick SoR’s behind. Shall we discuss a truce?

Stop it.

Violent Impact [VI] recruitment officer(Blackgate)
http://www.impact-gaming.us/
Now recruiting!

in WvW

Posted by: deapee.7516

deapee.7516

I think we’d be more likely to give SoR a time window where we’d leave eachother alone than what you are suggesting.

I’d like to see green wiped off every map, personally.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

For those in SoS BL trying to take back Bluevale refuge, and BB you’re making this a ton of fun!

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: viperior.2461

viperior.2461

We defended Stargrove against three waves of 20 Sea of Sorrows attackers yesterday:

I went into great white shark mode during this vid and ran way too far from camp. Luckily it didn’t matter too much this time, but I should have stayed closer rather than chasing. :p

We only lost this camp once SoS came with about 40-50 at one time, some of our defense forces had left, and we had not rebuilt all of our siege. However, this footage shows that smart use of siege can make a small group more powerful than a larger force, even without the protection of walls!

Caedas guild is looking for teamwork-oriented WvW players if anyone wants to join us on these types of escapades.

Knight Of Flowers – Caedas Guild [CDS] – Sanctum of Rall – Healing Warrior Monk
~The kind of Norn who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down.~
http://caedas.enjin.com ~ http://youtube.com/viperior

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

IoJ, Loved fighting you guys in Godslore for what seemed to be an eternity tonight. That was allot of fun. SoS, Golem rushed us twice.

They golem rushed a supply camp? what exactly were they trying to break down in there?

in WvW

Posted by: Anatolian Turk.4057

Anatolian Turk.4057

nice work to IoJ, latest score

Attachments:

Honourable Guardian | Desolation
Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Yah so anyway, moving servers for the week was a really stupid idea. They’ve thrown in the towel for the week and we’re like the only 3 people on the map.

Can’t wait to comeback!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Anatolian Turk.4057

it took around 20 Golems for IoJ to capture SM at EB. Here some of the pics

Attachments:

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in WvW

Anatolian Turk.4057

SoS is still on top but SoR and IoJ is still up there

Attachments:

Arenanet killed WvW
R.I.P. WvW 2012 – 2015

in WvW

Posted by: ComeAndSee.1356

ComeAndSee.1356

That was an epic battle on SoR map last night in Garrison lords room around 5 PM EST. Respect for both sides.

Sha Nari – 80 Guardian (http://bit.ly/12RNvtK)
Lorella Windrunner – 80 Thief
Shayera Nightfall – 80 Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

To the SoS who got accidentally glitched through Dreaming Bay NE gate, I love and truly appreciate you running up, and out, without porting anyone or even attacking.

<3 people who don’t abuse glitches.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

in WvW

ComeAndSee.1356

SoS seems to be doing good on every map but IOJ. Almost every time I check they don’t even have a supply camp.

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

SoS seems to be doing good on every map but IOJ. Almost every time I check they don’t even have a supply camp.

Looks like you discovered our weak point. Yes, we don’t have enough people in NA prime time during the weekdays to fill up all maps. Don’t worry, we will keep fighting.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

in WvW

ComeAndSee.1356

Looks like you discovered our weak point. Yes, we don’t have enough people in NA prime time during the weekdays to fill up all maps. Don’t worry, we will keep fighting.

Funny, the server says full though. :/

in WvW

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

That means either one of the two,

1) People are lvling their alts.

2) We have as much PVE and casual players as the other servers.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

(edited by Aieo.2815)

in WvW

Posted by: GavinGoodrich.1382

GavinGoodrich.1382

What’s really interesting about this matchup is that each server has it’s own peak time. Not just one, but three! For IoJ our strongest is our oceanic/korean/etc so for us late-night NA players it becomes a game of “dusk till dawn” or “survive the night” etc etc. It’s real exciting, less of a “well soon as we go to bed this is all gone” and more of a "we just need to survive UNTIL bed then our cleanup crew can log in. And each server has their own version of this, so it’s a real thrill all the time now.

NomNomNomNomNom
Resident Zerg Idiot
Isle of Janthir

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

IoJ, Loved fighting you guys in Godslore for what seemed to be an eternity tonight. That was allot of fun. SoS, Golem rushed us twice.

They golem rushed a supply camp? what exactly were they trying to break down in there?

Yea sorry it was late I should have specified, SoS Golem rushed garrison. Then DE and Garrison in rapid secession we where waiting at the water gate when we saw DE getting hit though and sure enough y’all showed up.

IoJ just really wanted to hold onto Godslore though an kept sending wave after wave trying to push us out of that camp.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

I tend to think the server status is broken for some time now, I mean Dragonbrand is full? even after their mass transfers off a month ago? Even at 6am. Seems to unlock when it gets nearer to wvw reset day.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I think all three servers should declare a truce and ally to kill the evil Kraitt infesting our lands. They slaughter the poor Quaggans without any regards to their feelings. Imagine how heartbroken poor Bleepbloop would be if he knew we let his Quaggan brethren die meaningless deaths. :’(

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

Posted by: xtorma.1283

xtorma.1283

Yah so anyway, moving servers for the week was a really stupid idea. They’ve thrown in the towel for the week and we’re like the only 3 people on the map.

Can’t wait to comeback!

You are fairly wishy washy aren’t you. Didn’t you just disrespect the entire SoR server on another thread, and say you were thinking about not coming back?

Baron Irongut – Warrior-

in WvW

xtorma.1283

What’s really interesting about this matchup is that each server has it’s own peak time. Not just one, but three! For IoJ our strongest is our oceanic/korean/etc so for us late-night NA players it becomes a game of “dusk till dawn” or “survive the night” etc etc. It’s real exciting, less of a “well soon as we go to bed this is all gone” and more of a "we just need to survive UNTIL bed then our cleanup crew can log in. And each server has their own version of this, so it’s a real thrill all the time now.

Ioj is a tough server. No two ways about it.

Baron Irongut – Warrior-

in WvW

Posted by: Jeheil.2516

Jeheil.2516

IoJ has less numbers than we had a couple of weeks ago…but I do like the fight we are showing this week. Twice down to 85 points, and in EB to holding nothing but our home WP…and twice coming back to hold the top 1/3rd/1/2 of the map. Last week we got pantsed in IoJ borderland and never recovered. This week we have held our own BL and done well in EB….just not enough numbers to do much more.

Had great fun last night with uA ripping up borderlands and then completing the evening with a 20 man golem rush….gotta say gates v golem zerg is butter v hot knife.

Put down so many golem BP that keep supply went from 1700 to 0 and still had 5 unbuilt…..need to do the maths better next time.

Seen some good commanders putting in the hours too, Victoria, Arctx, BlackHawke, Nomnom as well as the core guilds. I hope we can hold on to our T2 spot, smell more like a Rank 4-5 server than a 5-6 one which we have been slipping towards.

Props to SoS and SoR for the continuing biffo….hope next weeks PvE doesnt render WvW bare.

Jeheil, IoJ, [uA] – Defender of Gazza’s watergate

(edited by Jeheil.2516)

in WvW

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

The only thing that matters is whether people are in WvW, not goofing around with dungeons, lvling alts, getting legendaries etc. I’m actually surprised that even in the oceanic times there are no queues on any BL except on EB. We still have large numbers on most maps just not like the weekend when queue times were 30+ mins.

in WvW

Jeheil.2516

Any update on current scores on the doors.

in WvW

Posted by: CharliePrince.2071

CharliePrince.2071

it’s the same thing

Sea of Sorrows with the lead outnumbering and outcovering both IoJ and SoR

Sanctum of Rall afraid of Sea of Sorrows and only plays “to beat Janthir” aka finish 2nd

Janthir fighting Sea of Sorrows only to end up fighting both SoS and SoR defending the same objective

same story. different day. same scores

like I said, one of these days, Sanctum of Rall will wake up and eventually actually want to win the match and finish first

the quality of guilds on Sanctum like TW, etc is too good to forever settle for 2nd place, eventually, Rall will grow the cajones to attack SoS

in WvW

Posted by: Cat Amiss.9463

Cat Amiss.9463

it’s the same thing

Sea of Sorrows with the lead outnumbering and outcovering both IoJ and SoR

Sanctum of Rall afraid of Sea of Sorrows and only plays “to beat Janthir” aka finish 2nd

Janthir fighting Sea of Sorrows only to end up fighting both SoS and SoR defending the same objective

same story. different day. same scores

like I said, one of these days, Sanctum of Rall will wake up and eventually actually want to win the match and finish first

the quality of guilds on Sanctum like TW, etc is too good to forever settle for 2nd place, eventually, Rall will grow the cajones to attack SoS

lol too afraid to attack SoS…thats all that goes on in SoR BL, if that were the case then wed have lost our entire BL, and SoS is almost never in IoJ BL

I’d say we fight SoS plenty

80 Elementalist – Sykotik Death
Leader of FEAR – Sanctum of Rall
www.feargw2.com

in WvW

Jeheil.2516

Thanks Charlie…that seemed to be everything but the score

Re your meta description of all things, I actually thought on day one SoR did ‘go for it’ but were then struggling and midday Sunday returned to ‘hit Janthir’ dont make SoS angry approach…not as a collective strategy but just more of an inadvertent outcome.

Last night Oceanic time IoJ really got its butt in gear and did some well impressive clobbering which seemed to have continued on this morning before I went to work. But I wanna know whats a happening now…and the http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA is rarely updated…….

Any chance on the score themselves.

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

-Jeheil

SoS- 120,827 +335
ioj- 81,275 + 115
SoR- 79,074 + 245

in WvW

Jeheil.2516

6 hours ago, when I left for work it was :
SoS +200
SoR +170
IoJ +325

Thankyou Smokey and noooooooooooooooo its all been lost again……like tears in the rain…..so is IoJ’s NA presence our weakest timezone now (compared to SoS and Sor) ?

No offence to NA players, by definition those playing are trying their hardest….its those not playing that is the problem.

in WvW

Posted by: Guild Wars Fan.3249

Guild Wars Fan.3249

There ya go, taken a few seconds ago.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Guild Wars Fan.3249

Guild Wars Fan.3249

On a related note….keep at it SoS, if we want to have any hope of breaking into T1 next week, we need to turn the pressure up a few notches and maintain it.

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

@7:15 AM GMT

PRX 2 min golem rushing fully upgraded fortified home garrison is getting pretty boring now.

Props to whatever SoS dude on our server who kept dropping alpha siege golems on our pushes for garrison to waste pug supply, and then coming back after we took the keep to kill the blueprint so we couldn’t use it.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in WvW

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

after an epic keep push

Attachments:

in WvW

xtorma.1283

after an epic keep push

With the way you guys are progressing, we may end up against BG next cycle. Your success is irritating to me :p but it is just that, success. You have the organization and coverage to compete in tier 1, Sor is where we should be at this point. Not a bad thing, mind you, just the way it is.

I enjoy the fights late night CMT, and I have improved fighting against both SoS and IOJ. The only thing i really fear now is another stint in tier three.

See you on the field.

Baron Irongut – Warrior-

in WvW

Posted by: Obed.7629

Obed.7629

That explains it!

My TZ is EST; I like to get in an hour or two of WvW before work. I noticed that IoJ had really high participation on EB at 11:00 – 12:00 GMT, which would be 8:00 PM to 9:00 pm in Korea.

in WvW

Posted by: Obed.7629

Obed.7629

…Sanctum of Rall afraid of Sea of Sorrows and only plays “to beat Janthir” aka finish 2nd…

I appreciate that it can be frustrating with SoS holding and expanding their lead, but your statement is simply not true.

Speaking for myself, I’m trying like the dickens to keep the supplies coming to our towers and keeps, and also keep supplies from getting to my enemies. Sometimes that means fighting greenies, sometimes it means fighting the reds.

Grudging props to SoS for their relentless fight; props to IoJ, too, for keeping things interesting.

in WvW

ComeAndSee.1356

IOJ had a strong presence when WvW reset and on Saturday, but they’ve waned off a lot.

in WvW

Posted by: CharliePrince.2071

CharliePrince.2071

IOJ had a strong presence when WvW reset and on Saturday, but they’ve waned off a lot.

regardless of how we perform during reset, the fact is we’re at 30% of our previous strength tbh, heck i can count on 1 hand the amount of guilds playing in wuvwuv

it’ll be even worse this Friday and coming week once Lost Shores is released

kinda dissappointed no one in Tier 3 is running away to bump us out of Tier 2

Janthir’s a Tier 3 server at best right now until the internal shuffling settles down

oh well, we do what we can with what we have, as always

in WvW

ComeAndSee.1356

SoS looks like its going to be bumped up to Tier 1 next week.

in WvW

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

I am going to ask players in Sanctum of Rall to not exploit the game. Here is my evidence of the matter.

http://www.smashmybrain.com/ss/gw514.jpg

We were battling a Mesmer in Lowlands who took advantage of finding a spot at the bottom of the cliff that made him invulnerable. Eventually we killed the mesmer but it took some work because each time his health was low, he retreated to the same spot to make himself invulnerable while spamming his skills.

Shame on you! You knew this would happen and you took advantage of the matter. You would have killed us both if I wasn’t playing full healing/support.

in WvW

Posted by: knocom.5438

knocom.5438

I’m the one with Setsunayaki in the above screenie. I can confirm that all my attacks were hitting him, but “Invulnerable” kept showing up for a good 10 to 15 seconds. I hovered on one of the icons where his buffs/conditions would have been and it showed something like “Siege Deployment Blocked”. I dunno if that was the reason for his “invulnerability” but I hope this exploit gets fixed soon.

in WvW

Posted by: psirca.9452

psirca.9452

I go to that invulnerable spot and am a mesmer.
Is it me you have a problem with?

There was no reason for me not to do it.
I come out of a safe path on my side to try to kill a dolyak and encounter a zerg, then two times I got chased out, once by 3 people and once by 5 people. They outnumbered me and they had zergs behind them, why shouldn’t I run to the safe spot. I didn’t KILL anyone in the safe spot. I simply saved myself until I could get out of combat and port out. It was you guys that kept attacking someone that you thought was going to be an easy kill because you outnumbered them.

How many times have I heard – don’t come out the front door of your spawn, there are exits on other sides, sure are, with zergs at them too when you own next to nothing or nothing on the map.

I find nothing wrong with what I did. I was outnumbered and protected myself the same way others run to invulnerable places when being camped. If you 3 were dead on the ground – then you have reason to complain.

Pack it up, you didn’t roflstomp me because you had more. Move on, new enemy, new day. Do you know how many times I have taken someone to 10% health solo and 5 other people popped out to kill me, don’t see me posting about that “kill I didn’t get”.

I’m not sure now if you mean me, I too am built for healing and support and I’m not a man but on IOJ.
Either way I will put up what I do publicly, I don’t see any of it as wrong.

(edited by psirca.9452)

in WvW

Posted by: Setsunayaki.4907

Setsunayaki.4907

It still does not change the fact the exploit was actually used directly.

The fight began in the lowlands away from the center, then the player went up the cliff, luring two of us. Each time that player had low health, the player retreated to that invulnerable spot at the bottom of the hill.

Once again, my evidence of this is located at

http://www.smashmybrain.com/ss/gw514.jpg

When the player was downed, the player tried to replace his body with a clone to see if they could reach that spot, but was finished before-hand. The player DID NOT COME OUT OF THE SPAWN as an innocent to be ZERGed. The player was in combat originally attacking the lowlands.

Also, double-posting to try to get people to forget the first page is a rude thing to do.

in WvW

Posted by: psirca.9452

psirca.9452

On the 49th post the forum becomes invisible to some of us. I posted #50 to remove that.
Wow, you really are sensitive today. No one is trying to be rude.
I am not the mesmer you are talking about because that clone thing didn’t happen to me but I must wonder …. if they were in the same position as me… outnumbered… you have a screen of it… why are you surprised that they ran to an invulnerable spot? Why is it considered an exploit to you. It’s there and every side uses it just like they use the front door. If this is the first time you saw it, well, now you know, people will run to the invulnerable spots sometimes.

There is another one outside your citadel spawn, should I tell you about it so that you can use it while being camped or would that be an exploit?

You might need to relax some, you got way too defensive on that post for 49th. I am not against you unless we are on the battlefield, any other time you are human # 1 billion on the planet that starts with a blank slate.