11/9 Tarnished Coast/Crystal Desert/Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

I watched last weeks Yaks bend just to see the type of players we would be up against and have to say I knew this would be a great matchup and Yak would have a nice force. I have to admit so far this matchup is the most fun Ive had in a long time! GJ all 3 servers!

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

Could someone post a score update please?

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Nanorin.9285

Nanorin.9285

Score update:

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

TC: 25,481
YB: 24, 278
CD: 24,186

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

That was an amazing fight. An opposing army at both the NE and NW walls, with breaches in both walls, and we held them both off! Very well done Coast!

This is an amazing matchup so far. Well fought Yaks/CD!

This is what my mini map looked like: Imgur: http://i.imgur.com/9QmBw.jpg

and attached.

Attachments:

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

in WvW

Posted by: Cieen.8654

Cieen.8654

OMG

Just ninja capped Ogre with a mesmer port, you have no idea how sneaky and bad kitten I felt, haha.

Good fighting today, never a dull moment.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Ok so, right now, if you’re in TC borderlands you’ll see a 40 man zerg PvDooring. Want to know why?

We just defended the garrison with a skeleton crew from both CD and Yak’s trebbing it at the same time, with breaches, and fending them off to the point where they completely gave up.

I was on the YB side and we just couldn’t get through, well defended. I got in and on the walls a couple of times but ended up being cut down.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

That was an amazing fight. An opposing army at both the NE and NW walls, with breaches in both walls, and we held them both off! Very well done Coast!

This is an amazing matchup so far. Well fought Yaks/CD!

This is what my mini map looked like: Imgur: http://i.imgur.com/9QmBw.jpg

and attached.

I remember this fight well. Some people on the Crystal Desert side really messed up their trebuchet placement and I believe the bad placement and ineffective use of trebuchets doomed our siege of the garrison.

Yak’s Bend was already sieging the garrison for hours and eventually they just all gave up because we noticed that they had the outmanned buff.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Yak’s Bend was already sieging the garrison for hours and eventually they just all gave up because we noticed that they had the outmanned buff.

This is pretty much what happened, the outmanned buff appeared, CD’s assault failed, which meant all your attention was on us and you outnumbered those of us who were left by a lot. It was obviously by then that we weren’t going to get through. Great battle.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: ImmortalZodd.6871

ImmortalZodd.6871

the Battle for TC garrison last night was epic. good job defending TC we had the outer wall down for an hour+ but couldn’t get to the inner.

in WvW

Posted by: Vagrant.1094

Vagrant.1094

This has been a nice, even match so far. There’s a certain 4-5 hour period in the AM where CD surges, and neither Yaks or TC can counter that, ending up outmanned. Other than that, point gain totals have remained relatively close.

As with last Friday, TC did not lose a tower in EB until around 6am during CD’s surge, by which time all of CD’s had been flipped, and all of YB’s bar Veloka had also. We played horribly in our defense of WC in the AM – 10 people turning up to defend despite us not yet having the outmanned buff. Within 5 min of losing WC, we earned the outmanned buff >.>

I believe my folks in EB outplayed our opponents, holding all our territory while constantly flipping camps and towers, and some very efficient yak sniping. Well done, everyone, and thank you to CD and YB for the fun night, and close match. For as much as we may have had the upper hand over you in EB, you both smooshed us for a good period of time in the BL’s

~Nyari Cil, Queen

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

As of 8:37:

TC-34,383
YB-31,827
CD-29,613

in WvW

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

Can only agree with previous speakers, some of the best and most even fight yet for me, id like to thank my fellow TCers but also Yaks and CDs for great fighting, as for bas manners, i think it will happen, and the bad ones are on all sides, what we can do is not to point fingers at the others, but tell those among yourself, speak with the guilds, that certain code of conduct isent, or shouldent be done, wont make it disapear but it might atleast stop a few… as for huge zergs, its hard to stop, and allsides use it, one thing that could penalice zergs if big mobs got some sort of mob debuff if yourmore then 20 in a close proximity, everyone will be penaliced, also it reduce lag if everyone spreads out, not sure its a solotio… As for me i am a elementalist support, i make everyone around me tick green with my 1.7k healing power, or i go tornado at times to couse disorder and buy time lol… its a fun build, your hard to kill, but i cant kill others, in any case keep up the great work everyone, see you on the flip side !

Miriel !

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

in WvW

Posted by: TheFug.5278

TheFug.5278

TC has been focusing a lot of their effort in the CD borderland today and it has been a ton of fun. Some really great fights, as long with a few great failures on both sides (my apologies to those of you that started the Omega golem build underneath me and my superior arrow cart at Dawn’s Eyrie – that one had to hurt a little on the inside). We may be losing but it’s a lot of fun anyway.

[KH] Kwisatz Haderach

in WvW

Posted by: Mormi.8470

Mormi.8470

Agree been good fun today on CD BL, logged in to find Yak’s entry locked down with CD with siege in Redvale and TC locking down Redbriar area, took about 3 hours to get them and DB. All great fun.

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

Holy cow Yaks Bend ya all are organized! Nice pvping.
Tonight in EB we (TC) had a good foothold then out of nowhere you all came alive and taking over.
Time for bed for me now. Hoping in the morning we can come back to reclaim!

in WvW

Posted by: Honnor.6295

Honnor.6295

Just so the servers know

Last night this person approached 3 Yaksbend Alliance Commanders,

Server = Tarishaed Coast
Commander = Lil’ Chuck Noris
Guild Name = Everything Purple
Tag = [EP]

Leading EB/commander, told us he was leader of Tarnished Coast Alliance.

He does not know we are all in one Yacksbend.com Alliance, bad for him.
He asked commanders at differant times to Join forces for this Match with
his Alliance and push and keep CRYSTAL DERSERT off the maps.
“To form and Aliance to crush them for this match.” < Quote

WE SAID NO!><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

First !
We RESPECT Crystal Desert they are a good server. And have played
them before and had a blast and great fight.

Secound!
WE DO NOT PLAY THAT WAY. And Yaks bend Alliance server* never
will.

Third!
You are a Commander, TC should be Ashamed! to have your guild there.

Will we give Crystal Desert any lead way, no, will we join up with
ANYONE to cheat and fight against them or any one NEVER.

So Good luch Crystal Desert! fight well, Tarnished Coast? I would be ashamed
of this guild! My Opion.

Am I angre and digusted / Yes thus the caps.

I never post here it is not my way. but this can not go unsaid. And please
no, All is fair in war crap. This is just sad. I came here to post and thought
hard about it. And reliesed That TC because we said no has prob just ask
Crystal Derset to do the same?

Crystal Dersert <! We repect you guys and good luck.

Tarnished coast Commander = Lil’ Chuck Noris
Guild = Everything Purple

Go Take a KITTY_N LEAP off a cliff.

Yaksbend.con Alliance , all 16 guilds< 600 of us will not be a part of this.

Who Am I to post for Yaks bend Alliance WvW team?

Founder and one of 3 leaders of Yaksbend.com Alliance

I will post this again if I need to unless I get banned, if i do
lol I am 51 I care more about Fair play.

Than you for reading
Honnor

Guild leader: scÖrn
Alliance founder/Yaksbend.com
“Winter is Coming”

(edited by Honnor.6295)

in WvW

Posted by: Absinth.6917

Absinth.6917

I certainly appreciate the sentiment Honnor and to my knowledge this person has not contacted anyone from CD.

I’d imagine that he got killed in the jumping puzzle by one of us (CD) and is still a tad butt hurt about it.

C’est la vie…..

Potential For An Esport [NONE]

Haiku FTW

(edited by Absinth.6917)

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

you guys and that jumping puzzle lol

cheers for a great matchup, wish i wasn’t so busy this weekend!

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Honnor.6295

I certainly appreciate the sentiment Honnor and to my knowledge this person has not contacted anyone from CD.

I’d imagine that he got killed in the jumping puzzle by one of us (CD) and is still a tad butt hurt about it.

C’est la vie…..

:)
Thank you Absinth, just wated CD to hear this to be honest, and the rest
of TC so they know.

“Winter is Coming”

in WvW

Urrid.4593

Just so the servers know

Last night this person approached 3 Yaksbend Alliance Commanders…

I have never seen this person before and with a name like that I don’t think I am missing much. Maybe they are the commander of the Jumping Puzzle WvW unit or something?

No but seriously, has anyone ever seen this person?

PS: Stuck at work, still haven’t slept from last nights events and wondering what is going to happen when I get home. Sleep or?

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

The combination of TC and Yak’s bend seems to be making it clear that CD only has half the population of other servers. We get a full map on one borderland and in eternal but there’s not enough of us to be running anything on a third map while there are these idle zergs waiting to waypoint and rush over to stop camp captures.

So I’ve got two questions:
A: What do you do in your home borderland after you’ve pushed everyone out? Just sit around waiting and hoping that ten enemies come in for five minutes to try and take a camp?
B: Is there any way to get the PvE crowd to transfer off of this server so we can get even just 50 more people in for WvW?

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Doman.3042

Doman.3042

Occasionally, on some Borderlands maps. At least for the times I’ve seen him, he was a follower and not a leader. I could totally be wrong, since I’m not a member of Everything Purple, but this doesn’t seem to line up with the behavior I normally associate with the guild. Or at least, I’d think someone with more notoriety would do the diplomatic stuff.

In sort, I doubt this is actually representative of EP and it’s just a guy with a commander icon, though don’t quote me 100% on that. Someone with a better understanding of Everything Purple’s structure would know better.

in WvW

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

It definitely looks like TC is being gunned for in this:
http://home.comcast.net/~ill_er/GW/dubscores_4.jpg

It wasn’t that clear on the ground though (partly b/c Yaks is trolling or derping pretty hard … it’s really hard to tell which)

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

WE SAID NO!

As a CD player who already respected Yak’s Bend, I’d like to say your status has grown even more in my eyes. Very honorable of you to turn this offer down.

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

in WvW

Posted by: Rpgtabbycat.5869

Rpgtabbycat.5869

The combination of TC and Yak’s bend seems to be making it clear that CD only has half the population of other servers. We get a full map on one borderland and in eternal but there’s not enough of us to be running anything on a third map while there are these idle zergs waiting to waypoint and rush over to stop camp captures.

So I’ve got two questions:
A: What do you do in your home borderland after you’ve pushed everyone out? Just sit around waiting and hoping that ten enemies come in for five minutes to try and take a camp?
B: Is there any way to get the PvE crowd to transfer off of this server so we can get even just 50 more people in for WvW?

Actually no. Once we clear our home borderlands, the majority of our group goes on to cap stuff in other borderlands. But we leave scouts behind. And there’s always players that come in to TC BL to do the jump puzzle. If stuff starts getting taken at some point we call out to our people in the other BL’s to come back and help retake stuff. Rinse and repeat.

We learned this a few matchups back from other servers who were far more organized on the defensive side than we were. I hope that helps you out some. I’ve really been enjoying this matchup. All of you have been really fun to fight against. Keep it up. ^-^

in WvW

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

The little I played thus far it’s been a blast. Great battles. I would play more but in large groups my sound goes wonky and than the game crashes. cry cry

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

in WvW

Posted by: Obby Shards.9365

Obby Shards.9365

I agree 100% honnor im glad you brough this situation to everyones attention.

Its a shame how this stuff still happens.

Obby Shards – 80 Warrior / Aura Of Faith – 80 Guardian. Fanboys & Hate mail [FnH]

in WvW

Posted by: jayderyu.3751

jayderyu.3751

Don’t pick on the situation too much. Yes it’s unfair and I’m glad the proposition has been turned down. But it’s politics.

So here is a question. When your in last place and your close to last place with another server? your saying it’s dishonourable for two servers losing to team up against the winning server?

So in an example
TC 200k
CD 100k
HoD 50k

It would be wrong for CD and HoD to team up? It would be wrong for an alliance?

I don’t need no stinking signature.

in WvW

Urrid.4593

It somewhat violates “the spirit of the Mists” but I wouldn’t go so far as to call it dishonorable.

As it stands, the reason this match is so close is that as soon as one server threatens to build a healthy lead the other two jump into action and claw the leader down. It has been “perfect” so far, and I really feel a good model of how Anet envisioned WvW playing out.

If we had orbs in the mix, who knows how messed up this match would be right now. Good riddance!

(edited by Urrid.4593)

in WvW

Posted by: Phrozen.1205

Phrozen.1205

Just so the servers know

Last night this person approached 3 Yaksbend Alliance Commanders…

I have never seen this person before and with a name like that I don’t think I am missing much. Maybe they are the commander of the Jumping Puzzle WvW unit or something?

PS: Stuck at work, still haven’t slept from last nights events and wondering what is going to happen when I get home. Sleep or?

lol anyone with 100g, all i can really say

in WvW

Posted by: sceptus.9415

sceptus.9415

@Honnor – I’m not sure why as a YB commander you brought this to the boards to make it a controversy. I’ve personally never seen that player you mention, but I have played with a lot of EP folks. The way you have colored this person is unfair, and the bad reputation you are trying to give their guild (one of the better guild on our server to be honest) is unfair.

This IS a game about a three-way war. It isn’t just about slinging magical pixels at each other. The developers absolutely intended politics and intrigue like this to happen between the servers. Just because you did not agree to such an alliance, does not make it a dishonorable thing to do.

In our (TC’s) current situation I think you will find 99% of our players are just fine with the completely even three-way war that we have right now and wouldn’t want an alliance with either YB or CD. This is the best WvW match we have had thus far. I don’t give a kitten if we lose at the end of the week. I can tell you as a fact, that this was not an agreement server-wide, and I doubt it was even guild-wide from Everything Purple.

Still, I think it is wrong of you to come on this board and bad mouth a whole guild and try to color them or this individual who reached out to you as if they are dishonorable. There is also indication that you are bad-mouthing our whole server.

What exactly do we, Tarnished Coast, have to do to earn your mutual respect? We have battled our way up this ladder the same as you, barely benefiting from transfers and the like. Our core players are all originally from this server. We play with honor, for the most part, with some bad apples just like any other server.

We will continue fighting, and enjoying, the game. See you on the battlefield.

Hern | Sceptus | Vulkus | Colbane
[DIS] and [TTC]
Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Absinth.6917

Absinth.6917

As far I am concerned anything and everything is fair game. It is a virtual war, yes?

I’m having a great time and it seems that most everyone else is as well. We of CD are having a tough go of it at the moment but we will still keep fighting. Regrettably we do not have the numbers to sustain any momentum; especially during NA prime time, but we will keep pushing back.

Seems that many on our server did not get the memo about this being a “pvp centric” game. Hence the jumping puzzle business – which makes me chuckle. We have our moments but not the population. Any gains we make are quickly wrested from us. But we will fight to the end whatever the results may be. That alone makes me proud to be a part of this server. (Despite my commander title being turned off the vast majority of the time.)

Either way – great fights are being fought on all sides. This is a stellar match-up and I look forward mixing it up with my “enemies” on a daily basis.

/salute

Potential For An Esport [NONE]

Haiku FTW

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

The little I played thus far it’s been a blast. Great battles. I would play more but in large groups my sound goes wonky and than the game crashes. cry cry

actually, i stumbled across a fix for that. the same thing happened to me all the time, usually followed by the game freezing up completely. if you turn your sound quality down (i put mine at 50%) it seems to fix it. i haven’t had it happen once since then. i honestly haven’t noticed and real difference in the actual sound quality either. except, now it always works.

in WvW

Posted by: PoiSonPeZ.4286

PoiSonPeZ.4286

Well…we thought TC’s use of mesmers portal bombing was cool, but then we saw a mesmer use the exploit that was suppose to be fixed and portal bombed Bluebriar and Redlake with that exploit. GG.

in WvW

Posted by: Jaha.2840

Jaha.2840

FISHY STUFF

Just now in TC borderlands, a TC mesmer from [MOON] passed THROUGH the gates of both Bluebriar and Redlake. What the hell is that?

in WvW

Posted by: OldFrightful.2469

OldFrightful.2469

That sounds highly unlike MOON, do you guys have any screenshots/evidence that they just didn’t beat down the wall or something and somehow manage a bomb?

Please bear in mind many of TC’s guilds have a large pug population as well – not every guild can account for every member. If you do have proof someone is glitching, you should make it a priority to get their account name so we can deal out our own justice.

Negean Prime – PiNK Officer [Tarnished Coast]

in WvW

Honnor.6295

@Honnor – I’m not sure why as a YB commander you brought this to the boards to make it a controversy. I’ve personally never seen that player you mention, but I have played with a lot of EP folks. The way you have colored this person is unfair, and the bad reputation you are trying to give their guild (one of the better guild on our server to be honest) is unfair.

This IS a game about a three-way war. It isn’t just about slinging magical pixels at each other. The developers absolutely intended politics and intrigue like this to happen between the servers. Just because you did not agree to such an alliance, does not make it a dishonorable thing to do.

In our (TC’s) current situation I think you will find 99% of our players are just fine with the completely even three-way war that we have right now and wouldn’t want an alliance with either YB or CD. This is the best WvW match we have had thus far. I don’t give a kitten if we lose at the end of the week. I can tell you as a fact, that this was not an agreement server-wide, and I doubt it was even guild-wide from Everything Purple.

Still, I think it is wrong of you to come on this board and bad mouth a whole guild and try to color them or this individual who reached out to you as if they are dishonorable. There is also indication that you are bad-mouthing our whole server.

What exactly do we, Tarnished Coast, have to do to earn your mutual respect? We have battled our way up this ladder the same as you, barely benefiting from transfers and the like. Our core players are all originally from this server. We play with honor, for the most part, with some bad apples just like any other server.

We will continue fighting, and enjoying, the game. See you on the battlefield.

TarnishedCoast is a Great server. And we respect them and I respect them. I made a comment about something we do not agree with. It was not ment to put TarishedCoast down. But inform the teams on that server about it.

If this would have been one of our team guilds, we would remove that player and not play with that guild. Simple, thats our way of doing things. If this person with a guild tag, had not bothered to contact 3 GL we would not have cared.

And then have the bad Manners to try and recruit the guilds to TC, then when that did not work say that they would make other deals with CD if we did not..really? Ok. Did it make us pissy ? yes, do we have no wish to play with a guild that does this/ yes.

Our team has given back Orb’s 4 that a Yaker hacked, We have given back 5 keeps that a hacker took. We do this because we believe it was the right thing to do. None of that matters but I hope you understand the thought, you dont have to agree with it.

Once again if that person was defamed , good let them play how they wish but dont push it on others and then try to scare them with na *ultimatum< thats the part that this post was made for.

So again, TarishedCoast is a great fair plaing server thats why we posted to let them know. And incase CD was told the same thing to let them know we would have not part of it. I am sorry if you think less om me for the poast, but we can give our thoughts also just like any.

If it defames said person, good. If the Guild did not condone it…even better and we are glad and I will gladly apologize myself in public to that guild. But when some one sends you to a web site and wears the guild tag not much esle to say. So I am done, but because you gave a thought in your own words about Tarished Coast being defamed I felt I sould tell every one it was not against the sevrer.

Sorry if it made you feel that way. I mean that, but we are not in the least bit sorry for calling this person or guild that plays this way out. If they did not condone, and I realy hope they did not, I am am sorry. But I am still glad we gave our thoughts. And its not my thought. All the Commanders/Guild leaders/ in our Alliance I talked to and all agreed , yes we should say something. Sorry if you think thats wrong, we in the name of fair play, yes, fair play laugh if you want do not.

Fight well and have fun see you in game.

“Winter is Coming”

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Seriously, relax people, tone down on the accusations or at least try to provide proof for it…

in WvW

Urrid.4593

I saw someone on SERVER_XXX hacking. I have no more info than that, and if I submitted a report to exploits@arena.net no action would be taken because the accusation is just that, a blind, baseless accusation that certainly doesn’t belong in this thread about weekly matchup details.

Reporting exploits

If you discover an emergency game-breaking or economy-breaking bug, do not exploit it, but please notify us immediately at this email address: exploits (at) arena (dot) net. You may also use this email address to report suspected security vulnerabilities. Thank you to everyone who has sent reports. However, note that we cannot respond individually to emails to this address.

Hummm oh yes, makes sense. http://i.imgur.com/yitIp.jpg

Attachments:

in WvW

Jaha.2840

Don’t believe me? Fine. My guess is that it’s an exploit. If I’m right, then it’s only a matter of time before everyone knows about it. I’m just so angry that it happened, I had to find out if anyone has seen or heard of this. I literally watched it happen.

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

It definitely looks like TC is being gunned for in this:
http://home.comcast.net/~ill_er/GW/dubscores_4.jpg

TC Borderlands seems to get a lot of action at the late hours, on both fronts. I think it’s exciting. There’s been some good fighting and routs of our forces and the other teams too. Creative sieges and strong defenses. It’s been, really, my ideal notion of WvW and some of the most fun I’ve had.

For the Coast, boys and girls!

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

I am pretty proud of Yak’s efforts this weekend. Gj guys.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in WvW

Posted by: The Mas.4379

The Mas.4379

There just aren’t enough superlatives to describe how great this match has been so far.

Yes there’s been some shenanagins, as there is in every match. But overall it’s been a whole lot of fun … so much so that I don’t think I’ve checked the scoreboard once!

in WvW

Posted by: OldFrightful.2469

OldFrightful.2469

Don’t believe me? Fine. My guess is that it’s an exploit. If I’m right, then it’s only a matter of time before everyone knows about it. I’m just so angry that it happened, I had to find out if anyone has seen or heard of this. I literally watched it happen.

I’m not saying it didn’t happen. I believe you saw exactly what you saw, but posting very general accusations doesn’t accomplish anything but dragging a guild’s name through the dirt.

On the inverse, what Honnor did isn’t much better. I’ve never heard of that guy as a commander, and I very, /very/ sincerely doubt he’s representing any of the alliances that I know exist on TC. There’s simply more tactful ways to go about this kind of thing.

I think we can all agree this matchup is 100x better without e-drama.

TL;DR: If you see a hacker or you get serious abuse from a player, please get proof, do some research, then take it to their guild leader. Please don’t start public shaming unless you get sneered off or there’s a repeat offence.

Negean Prime – PiNK Officer [Tarnished Coast]

in WvW

Jaha.2840

This matchup is definitely great. Forgive me for raging about a TC mesmer coming through our tower gate. While that does indeed suck, it does not change that this matchup is currently very fun, competitive, and dramatic. It’s a pleasure to compete with you all.

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

the match up is a little unbalanced after TC got a huge server transfer from HoD.

That’s new to me… I’ve been on TC since forever and I certainly didn’t see that many new faces this week.

It will be a close week. PErsonally, I don’t like that we got to fight the same enemy (CD) two weeks in a row, that’s not fun.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in WvW

Tallis.5607

It’s not that we do not believe you. But when you make grave accusations like this, proof is certainly needed. And yes, I agree, if you have proof (even not the kind of air-tight-proof that would hold in court against O.J’s laywers) then we will aplogize and give the keeps back.

But you got to admit, just saying that it happened is a bit weak, even though no one doubts your honesty.

in WvW

Jaha.2840

I was raging when I posted those. I’m almost convinced that it’s an exploit, and I’m going to try and test out whether or not I can do the same on my mesmer tomorrow. If I can, I’ll record it and provide it for both the community and devs. It’s too serious a problem to be ignored. You should have seen it. I’m not trying get the person who did it banned, I just want to how and why it happened. I want to make sure it doesn’t happen again. In the name of good sportsmanship, I will get to the bottom of it!

in WvW

Tallis.5607

He asked commanders at differant times to Join forces for this Match with
his Alliance and push and keep CRYSTAL DERSERT off the maps.

Pfffft, what is so unfair about offering an alliance against one other server? All great wars have alliances!

The WWW point system even ACTIVELY encourages alliances because you get alot more points winning 500/500/100 than with 400/400/300.

That being said, I never heard of Little Chuck Norris, today was the very firsttime I saw him on the battlefield. Funny name though :x