in WvW

Posted by: NekomimiMode.4296

NekomimiMode.4296

TC has an alliance?!?!?!

11/9 Tarnished Coast/Crystal Desert/Yak's Bend

in WvW

Posted by: Sharpclaw.7510

Sharpclaw.7510

Yes. With Maguuma. Or was it SoS? Or maybe SoR? I don’t know. I can’t keep track any more.

in WvW

Posted by: Phantom.8130

Phantom.8130

i recognize the name, but have only ever seen him once in a blue moon. i wasn’t even aware he was in EP. personally, i’m glad his efforts failed. this match has been absolutely amazing so far. i’ve never seen a match be this close, and would love to see several rematches once this one finishes. win or lose, this is definitely one to remember.

in WvW

Posted by: PoiSonPeZ.4286

PoiSonPeZ.4286

That sounds highly unlike MOON, do you guys have any screenshots/evidence that they just didn’t beat down the wall or something and somehow manage a bomb?

I was right inside the door operating a catapult in Bluelake and saw the mesmer use the exploit. The problem with getting a screenshot is that the mesmer would have to stand beside the closed gate while I press my printscreen button .

Shortly afterward I spotted a different player from the guild SR using an obvious teleport exploit.

Lots of “scammers” today. :P

(edited by PoiSonPeZ.4286)

in WvW

Posted by: Ekove.4586

Ekove.4586

I honestly did not read all the post about this double teaming controversy, but let me clarify something for those of you not aware. The whole purpose of it being a 3 team war is so if a team is dominating, the other 2 can double team that winning team. Afterall, it’s boring if it’s 1v1 and one team is dominating.

Of course, when the matchup is close like it is right now, it is cheap to double team a 3rd team. It is even cheaper to double team the team that is not only not dominating, but actually not even at the lead. Though I am yet to see 2 server double team a dominating team in the weeks that actually had a dominating team.

So in other words, it’s cheap for TC to double team with any other team right now against the 3rd since they are winning, and it is also cheap for the other two servers to double team TC since their lead is not all that big. BUT in other cases, double teaming is actually part of the game design and is supposed to be utilized so one server wouldn’t dominate the other two.

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Are we really gunna do this? List all the questionable acts each server had done? Just say you saw this and that and everyone should feel bad and ashamed? Seriously, its the same song over and over again on every single wvw thread on every single server….

One would think people who’d been doing this for awhile would know better by now…

in WvW

Posted by: Netheren.3261

Netheren.3261

I havent ever posted before on the GW2 site, but holy cow this matchup has prompted me to come here and say how much fun this weeks match has been so far. CD and YB have been heavily kickin major butt, and to not have a clear winner by saturday night is quite refreshing.

All in all, this weeks matchup is the epitome of what WvW should be, exploits and hackers aside on all sides.

If every week could be like this I would never leave WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Just so the servers know

Last night this person approached 3 Yaksbend Alliance Commanders,

Server = Tarishaed Coast
Commander = Lil’ Chuck Noris
Guild Name = Everything Purple
Tag = [EP]

SNIP

I’ve seen this guy a few times, I had no idea he was a commander, if he is, I’ve -never- seen him wear it, but if he does, i’ll never follow it. I would like to say to both CD and YB that this scumbag doesn’t speak for the rest of TC, no offence chaps, but we don’t need either of your help to gang up on the other, nor would we want to, we are fighting for TC not for the ill-gotten gains of both us and another server.

That aside, keep up the good fights everyone, this match up has been a blast.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in WvW

Posted by: Undru.1430

Undru.1430

Why cheat TC?

So sad…

80 Engineer
80 Warrior
TOG

in WvW

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

Why cheat TC?

So sad…

Go away troll.

Nice to see how quickly this thread has degraded. I’m out.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3406

Moderator.3406

Due to the inflammatory tone of this thread, it will be closed. Please keep in mind that if you want to discuss issues on our forums, you have to do it in a constructive way.