12/14 TC - CD - FA

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

Can say the same thing about TC and CD. If you see it, screenshot and could you let the folks on FA know?

You mean TC lost their entire BL so some TCers were forced to used exploits?

I know what you mean.

It just sucked considering we were already fighting FA AND CD in FA BL. So having to deal with exploiters at our towers was ridiculous.

CD, it is probably a really good idea to not attack us in another servers BL. It just isn’t smart tactics at all lol. It’s always best that the two opposing servers in a BL avoid each other that way the home BL has to split their force against two seperate number of invaders.

I can’t even remember the amount of times CD tried to take Green Briar. After we wiped them each time, players kept asking me if they can push to Blue Lake. What was the verdict? No.

CD fighting TC all along the way of TC wiping FA off FA BL was just tedious. We even left CD hills and Blue Lake. Kept telling our forces to not touch CD in FA BL. Blue Lake had a big gapping hole in it and hills north gate was at 40% just by quaggans alone! That pretty much says you gave up on those two towers/keeps so we eventually just took them too lol.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

I was just expressing my gratitude. It’s well known that server exploits are rare occurrences and only happen on a few, select servers so I was glad that DivineBeing didn’t try to blame the whole server for the actions of one or a few. I’m assuming that was the point of his post because I can’t see any other reason for it.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Thanks for breaking down those silly gates at Hills just now!

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

I was just expressing my gratitude. It’s well known that server exploits are rare occurrences and only happen on a few, select servers so I was glad that DivineBeing didn’t try to blame the whole server for the actions of one or a few. I’m assuming that was the point of his post because I can’t see any other reason for it.

You mean besides trying to make those who performed the exploit feel guilty and low after reading my post? But you thought of that…..

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Today in FA BL it was interesting to fight some FA exploiters from taking Cliffside and Green Briar. Flipped them both twice :/.

Not blaming the entire server, but that tactic is just pathetic. I understand you lost your entire BL but never resort to using exploits.

Again, not blaming the entire server.

Yes – I’m sure your post I’m quoting made them feel very naughty. I hope you are equally as successful in all your ventures.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

My passive aggressive meter is trying to slam beyond the red, and steam is pouring out of my PA Reactor’s pressure release pipes. Please just stop this petty nonsense before you send another thread careening into closure-dom.

We either need to pour this energy into a reality TV show and make money, or take a pleasure cruise somewhere together to relax for a change. The amount of general tension up in here is astounding.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: jinx.8169

jinx.8169

CD, you left your golem in a no parking zone. Sorry but we had it ticketed and towed. You can pick it up at the impound lot on 15th St.

Attachments:

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

Left Hand Louie (Nolo Contendere.4601) and Windowshaker (Windowmaker.1683) have been repeatedly glitching into Towers and Keeps on the Tarnished Coast Borderlands.

Please let them know that such exploitation will not be tolerated.

It was those Clowns (hehe) for me last week in CD BL Bay. I would never forget a face like that. Not that Anet will do anything. Name and shame is our only option.

I reported someone on TC for exploiting in WvW and two months later they are still running around no problem. It was all very documented. Also this person has like 4 legendary items so either they are silly rich and love to spend or an exploiter that didn’t get the ban hammer. My faith in Arena net dealing with this type of kittenry is low to say the least.

I look forward to my infraction for whatever made up reason the mod chooses!

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Urrid.4593

Urrid.4593

I think there should be a cross server guild called “Report [HAX]” and have people there cooperate to drive exploiters from WvW etc. That would be nice and someone should totally do that while I am work.

Coral -Mesmer- Omnomnivore and TC’er.

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Um, pardon me .. but did GODS transfer to TC? I just saw one on the FABL map with the GODS tag — and he wasn’t all angry and red … O.o

L’enfer, c’est les autres

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Astry.9476

Astry.9476

Um, pardon me .. but did GODS transfer to TC? I just saw one on the FABL map with the GODS tag — and he wasn’t all angry and red … O.o

Nope we are still on FA.

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Nope we are still on FA.

Well this will be entertaining .. GODS fighting GODS …

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Astry.9476

Yeah someone mentioned it on our raidcall earlier that he saw someone with a GODS tag on TC. Someone will inevitably come here saying we are spying I’m sure though lol

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Zynthetic.2954

Zynthetic.2954

Really need to check the actual guild name, not just the tag. Especially if it’s a common word like gods.

Both TC and FA have a WvW guild with the tag PRO for example. Wouldn’t be the first time someones mistaken PINK for PiNK either. Hell, my old guild TSG ran into about 4 different guilds with the same tag in WvW.

Tarnished Coast - Principality of New Katulus [PiNK]
Commander Zynergise – 80 Hammer Guardian

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Arkard.3970

Arkard.3970

I looked at that TC GODS person and it’s a guild called Waffles Gods.

Miyako [Kupo] – 80 Thief
Tarnished Coast Server

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Martin.1906

Martin.1906

Hmm, I need to have a talk with them then, because my waffles this morning were awful.

Level 80 Mesmer – Jordrith
Malum Factum [MF]
Tarnished Coast

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Jayne.9251

Yeah someone mentioned it on our raidcall earlier that he saw someone with a GODS tag on TC. Someone will inevitably come here saying we are spying I’m sure though lol

lol I never said that .. I wondered if ya’ll moved. That’s all.

And to the FAer I was dancing with at the Vale on FABL tonight .. you sir are hilarious. Thank you for such a good time

Actually the whole bunch were hilarious … But dancing norn, you’ll have a special place in my heart. And thank you all for that … I finally got enough badges out of that to get the gear I wanted

(edited by Jayne.9251)

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Good Game in Tcbl FA! Really good fights going back and forth and I was really surprised with alot of the strategy I was seeing from you guys. Especially you guys [GODS].

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Astry.9476

Was indeed a lot of fun Sunspots. Everyone on both sides I’m sure had to be wiped off the floor a few times hah. (At least I know I did.)

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Yeah, I die pretty frequently tbh haha, but its not such a bad thing dying in front of the zerg because you catch the rally!

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

I like dying on the field (when I do), especially when it’s 5-6 ppl together targeting me. 1) Makes me love my guardian even more for diverting their attention, 2) P***es me off even more and motivates me to take the pain back to the enemies. Also when my little Asuran mesmer walks into the places like Vale and dies close enough to the siege to spot for my team’s trebshots. Yeah, I spy while lying there, why else would I walk all alone into a camp full of siege otherwise :P.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Sam.8193

Sam.8193

So according to our sentries at TCBL’s Hills who kept watch over the gates and walls, nothing was damaged, yet our Hills was mysterious taken again after an orange sword suddenly popped inside the lord room… There is little to no time we can react to things like this, do we seriously need to place a sentry inside the lord room to prevent this kind of exploitation from happening?!

One of the guild I saw when I got to Hills right after it got capped was from [HOPE], and I was told earlier today FA mesmers from [ECHO] have done some exploiting as well. FAs, please keep an keen eye out and report these kind of behaviors, they are ruining WvW.

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Because a spy would totally admit they were spying.

You’re so obsessed with GODS I guess you didn’t have Better Luck Next Time.

Btw, a TC player in this thread already confirmed the person running around with the GODS tag wasn’t from our guild.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

(edited by Arcadio.6875)

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

phaneo.4597

I hate spies that mention that they’re spying, implying that they’re terrible spies and those that sent them for spying should feel even more terrible about themselves since they know their spy isn’t spying well without telling others that he’s a spy. All that being said, any score updates/maps for us poor souls stuck in the offices?

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

So we got a camp set up in Hills just to kill exploiters. I want to thank all the guilds involved who participated like [Echo] and [Obey]. They we’re extremely active in this endeavor and good fights were had by all, inside our keep, near the lord, with the walls and doors up.

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Transistor.8746

Transistor.8746

Because a spy would totally admit they were spying.

You’re so obsessed with GODS I guess you didn’t have Better Luck Next Time.

Btw, a TC player in this thread already confirmed the person running around with the GODS tag wasn’t from our guild.

Actually I saw someone with your tag in FA borderland when you guys were trying to take back DB from us at the north wall. They were on top of the wall running around while we were defending. Double checked and I definitely saw “rise of the omnipotent.” Maybe the alt of a server transfer that forgot to change representation?

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

^Perhaps. Either that or it was one of the people who transferred to TC weeks ago and wasn’t kicked because Derv thought they would transfer back. I think I know what bay fight you are talking about and I was there. Didn’t see a GODS tag there but I did see one earlier but that was the Waffles Gods.

If we had spies, they wouldn’t be using our tag anyway, lol. We don’t have spies right now, but months ago when the game was still new, we did send a spy for one match just to see how that would work out. Given how everyone on the opposing servers know about our guild, the spy got caught right away. XD

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

Every time a new build kicks us from WvW I no longer get mad as it means a possible fix to these exploits. I quickly go to the forums to check the notes for the updates only to find:
“Wintersday: Updated some Wintersday-specific crafting recipes that required an incorrect number of components.”

… And then shed a single tear. Thanks for the update Anet.

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Isn’t OBEY some transfer from a low tier server? Sorry FA has to become the home of such a bunch, you guys deserve better.

Exploits aside, FA’s invasion of TCBL a few hours back made for really exciting battles. Your guys split up and had us outmaneuvered for quite awhile before we found our pace.

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

phaneo.4597

Every time a new build kicks us from WvW I no longer get mad as it means a possible fix to these exploits. I quickly go to the forums to check the notes for the updates only to find:
“Wintersday: Updated some Wintersday-specific crafting recipes that required an incorrect number of components.”

… And then shed a single tear. Thanks for the update Anet.

lol, I know right! I remember Anet actually mentioning that they’ve fixed “players going out of maps” in W3 in one of their previous patches. Not sure why it is still around or maybe the Hills exploit is a different one!?

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Wasabi Kitty.8247

Wasabi Kitty.8247

Who knew that FA has more pve players than TC? I was expecting the wintersday stuff to hit TC harder, but it appears FA has suffered the most from it!

Server population limits were increased for the wintersday event, so it’s actually more likely that TC just got a fresh group of transfers to offset any decreased WvW activity due to people doing event stuff. If you look at the rating evolutions this week, there are relatively large swings in most tiers also supporting this.

There’s that, I know a lot of people took advantage of the increase to transfer to tarnished coast.

Also a lot of people from fort aspenwood (including myself) have lowered their WvW activity simply because they’re tired of the same thing. It’s incredibly frustrating to lose week after week after week to TC simply because we cannot match their numbers. I’m not complaining about it being unfair or anything, just explaining why our WvW activity has declined. When you go in week after week after week and lose every time because you cannot match the numbers TC puts out, you get discouraged and take a break from WvW.

I’ve gone from fractals level 4 to 18 in the past couple of weeks because I’ve been cutting back my WvW time.

Anet make Rev great again.

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

[OBEY] is a transfer from another server that is mostly just a LFG pve channel. I wouldn’t say they represent FA as a server, they’re far from it. I’d say 95% of them simply go into WvWvW to get their monthly tags done then gtfo.

Otherwise, TC should re-evaluate their strat. Held Anzalias keep for a while against more numbers. The zerg it till it’s dead doesn’t work. Two walls down, two failed portal bombs, yeah… vs what? 10 people at most.

Once the game patches, you’d hope there’d be a fix for some terrain exploits in WvWvW, but yet again, another minor fix for ‘temporary’ content.

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

It’s incredibly frustrating to lose week after week after week to TC simply because we cannot match their numbers.

FA and CD should have been working with each other all along to focus against TC, which would have givin us a chance to nulify their numbers.

Instead we spend more time attacking each other’s borders than we do in TC’s. That’s why we’re both doing so poorly.

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

I think TC is past blaming all of FA for the acts of a few exploiters that we all know happens on all three sides. Our goal is to just keep drawing attention to it because eventually the hammer will be dropped and you hate for new people who join these exploiter guilds without realizing it to get caught up in it.

The good news is, the same siege planted to stop it is pretty useful if a real group if invaders breaks down inner. Still, anet is dropping the ball on this and even if they are privately addressing the matter, not communicating on it is their downfall. They need a state of the union, so to speak, to let us W3ers know they are aggressively approaching this.

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

It’s incredibly frustrating to lose week after week after week to TC simply because we cannot match their numbers.

FA and CD should have been working with each other all along to focus against TC, which would have givin us a chance to nulify their numbers.

Instead we spend more time attacking each other’s borders than we do in TC’s. That’s why we’re both doing so poorly.

^ I’m going to have agree with what he said. You can keep on telling everyone that TC is only winning because of numbers, but what exactly have you done about it? You may not remember this but there was a time when you almost kicked us off our own borderland. That was the time when both CD and FA were working together, and TC had to actually work their butt off to reclaim it. I don’t know why, but it somehow fell apart due to a number of people not wanting an alliance…and now, here we are again, complaining about numbers as if there’s nothing we can do about it…

(edited by Shrouded.6450)

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

^ I’m going to have agree with what he said. You can keep on telling everyone that TC is only winning because of numbers, but what exactly have you done about it? You may not remember this but there was a time when you almost kicked us off our own borderland. That was the time when both CD and FA were working together, and TC had to actually work their butt off to reclaim it. I don’t know why, but it somehow fell apart due to a number of people not wanting an alliance…and now, here we are again, complaining about numbers as if there’s nothing we can do about it…

What you are not mentioning is that the ‘alliance’ was only a few guilds on both sides, not even close to a majority. More importantly you are forgetting to mention the kitten storm of QQ that was on the forums about it, further you are forgetting that when TC said they wanted us to do this because it would give them a challenge, they forgot to mention that the challenge was to bring even more people to WvW which they did the next night along with another kitten storm of posts about retaliation for an alliance, etc.

While I think three way battles are important and that eventually servers will recognize this, rather then go 7 weeks getting stomped by zergs, but the game is still young and folks have to learn the hard way.

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I was inside a CD keep, bay, earlier watching a mesmer and friends from the guild [POOH] of TC attempting to glitch up the inner wall. I reported, but folks may want to be careful of any portals they take from this guild.

I have a screenshot, not going to bother posting. If someone needs it send me a PM.

~ AoN ~

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

Hey CD,FA folks, any tip on how to handle Tarnish Coast in general? What is their strong point NA/EU/Oceanic? And which guilds should we pay attention to?

Appreciate your help

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: rhyein.6172

rhyein.6172

I don’t really think BG will be the ones needing help next week. :P

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Feydra.6318

Feydra.6318

We TCs weak spot is dfinatly pie and cookies

Miriel de Clavo – Elementalist
Fey Sparrow – Warrior
If i nag about things, its only couse i care ;P

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Hey CD,FA folks, any tip on how to handle Tarnish Coast in general? What is their strong point NA/EU/Oceanic? And which guilds should we pay attention to?

Appreciate your help

TC and SoS are the only “Full” servers currently however TC has heavy event and PvE participation. They have enough numbers to outman us (FA) 24/7, however our coverage has declined after a losing streak. When FA was at peak participation, we were performing above them during NA primetime but losing ground during Oceanic/EU. CD can outman them during the Oceanic period but that is CD’s peak.

TC doesn’t mind bunkering in their corner of EB and leaving SM alone until the time is right. They also make good decisions with opportunistic attacks, they generally try to fly under the radar and then strike when one opponent is already weakened and under pressure from the third server. They will drop anything to hold their Garrison, it’s still not impossible to take though.

TC has one dominant guild: PiNK. Pretty fast learners, they will quickly mirror your strategies/techniques and use them against you. It was like fighting a tier 5/6 server with huge numbers the first week we were matched up against TC – they never checked mesmer spots, never used superior siege and siege placement/application overall was poor – it was quite easy to ninja objectives with small 5-10 man crews. The second week it was like fighting my own guild but in much larger numbers, I was surprised how quickly I saw our own siege placements and other techniques being used against us.

However, with Blackgate guilds like HB + THAI active during TC’s weakest time slots.. I don’t think you have much to worry about.. videos related.

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Karykarywook.2481

Karykarywook.2481

Appreciate your help

Things may change due to placement on the maps and such, and perhaps they may change their strategies against new opponents, but…

I usually play in EB. At least for the past few weeks, there has been a lot of “rinse and repeat” with attacking our supply camps and/or towers. See if you can spot a pattern and be ready with knowing where to defend.

KaryKarwook of Team Sarcasm – Fort Aspenwood
Representing RET in WvW

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Daedalus.3954

Daedalus.3954

Great fights last night in FABL, I know ULTD had a blast. Can’t wait for more this evening.

Cheers.

Commander Kaena Godsfire – Guardian
Server – Fort Aspenwood

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

BG has no need to worry. We’ve been green on EB for so long that I’m sure we’ll spend a couple days at least throwing ourselves into your keep thinking it’s still ours

In all likelihood we are going to lose in T2, and badly at that. But it’s a good change methinks. WvW has gotten dull after constant winning because more people start to play for your side and less people turn up for the enemies, and then you just win more…FA and CD have not been showing up in the forces we’ve seen them be capable of, and it’s no doubt partly because TC winning week in and week out is simply getting old. Whether we stay on in T2 as the third place server or if IoJ can find their pace and reclaim their spot, it’ll still be a change and god knows everyone in these tiers need some of that.

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: rhonyn.6810

rhonyn.6810

^Agree……but will never happen unfortunately.

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Daedalus.3954

Can we get a score/map update please? At work until 1900EST.

Server – Fort Aspenwood

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: Martin.1906

Martin.1906

I believe that TC will do ok in T2. We won’t win the tier, but I don’t think we are going to end up with 0 ppt at any point like what happened when SoR and BG were on their way up the tiers. There are a couple of reasons for this, first being that there are no orb bonuses any longer. Second is that we have learned a lot since then.

I foresee a 3rd place finish, but I am hoping that we do well enough that we don’t drop back into T3 the following week. While TC is a full server, I doubt we have the WvW around the clock coverage that BG and SoR has.

The part that I’m worried about is how lax TC has gotten over the last few weeks. It’s been pretty easy, no offense to FA and CD, their populations just aren’t there to challenge us a majority of the day. We’ve gotten to where no one is watching enemy movements and no one’s staying at keeps and towers watching out. There have been several times lately that I’ll walk into a tower of ours and there isn’t a single piece of siege placed. We’ve been able to get away with it these last few matches, but that won’t work in T2. We can’t just zerg around and take any objective we wish and go on our merry way, we’ll have to take an objective and make sure we can hold it against all odds before we move on. We’ll have to starve enemy supply before we take a keep or tower. We’ll have to make sure our keeps and towers are getting supply. All of this has been low on our priority list recently, and hopefully we remember how to do it right next week.

Level 80 Mesmer – Jordrith
Malum Factum [MF]
Tarnished Coast

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Daedalus.3954

Hey hey! On the topic of THIS weeks fight, updates please? ;]

Server – Fort Aspenwood

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Mayan Calendar ends the day TC goes to T2… OMEN, but good or bad?

12/14 TC - CD - FA

in WvW

Posted by: rhonyn.6810

rhonyn.6810

I believe that TC will do ok in T2. We won’t win the tier, but I don’t think we are going to end up with 0 ppt at any point like what happened when SoR and BG were on their way up the tiers. There are a couple of reasons for this, first being that there are no orb bonuses any longer. Second is that we have learned a lot since then.

We faced BG on its way up as well…..at that time (when they crushed us) they were “Beastgate” and the fotm band wagon server that was going to make it to #1, when they stalled out getting there they lost some numbers…..so I agree I don’t think the delta between you and them will be as large as it was in the past (they’ve gone down, you’ve gone up – population wise that is)

(edited by rhonyn.6810)