12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: FlamingMook.8437

FlamingMook.8437

You know I’m getting a sort of Fort Aspenwood vibe in here. Myabe its from the stupid amounts of chest thumping in the last few posts.

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Gubrz.7283

Gubrz.7283

to the mesmer in [Taco], sylvari, survival staff build.. i so love u! u kicked my butt on 2 diff toons of mine, and im in the mists trying to copycat you! lol

held off amazingly well! i THINK you were a yak
i was busy trying to stay alive and watch what you were doing while you killed like 4 of us, it was so sad, but funny at least i was on lowbies tho, so i dont feel TOO TERRIBLE.. but some of those other guys were 80!

d’oh!

great job!!!

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

If Yak’s Bendover wants to set themselves apart from the superior-numbers-to-win category, they need to step up to challenges, rather than complain about some guy talking down to them.

Seriously. Find a guild that is good enough to roam, with co-ordination, and you’ll get more respect. I still have yet to see one.

This ^^

Get yourself a group and whisper me in game if you want a challenge.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Zilm.8459

Zilm.8459

If Yak’s Bendover wants to set themselves apart from the superior-numbers-to-win category, they need to step up to challenges, rather than complain about some guy talking down to them.

Seriously. Find a guild that is good enough to roam, with co-ordination, and you’ll get more respect. I still have yet to see one.

I’ve seen single players here and there. Like warriors with never-ending buffs lately. What’s up with those guys? Buffed? Those are some good fights.

Server population has a great deal to do with rankings. Not sure how long you have played GW2 Wv3 not to understand this basic concept.

We happen to play Wv3 to win the match. Our primary goal does not involve having the best gank group so we may boast about it or demean other servers players.

The Yak server membership does not require your “respect”. We play as a server wide team with the goal of winning. We place our servers goals before personal egos, a simple concept I doubt you can understand.

Zed Trufar, Mesmer
Zaine Trufar, Thief
Yak’s Bend, Knights and Heroes Guild [Beer]

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: SuiRyuJin.4615

SuiRyuJin.4615

never get why people complain about zerg size. all the maps are caps at the same # of players on each server, either u bring the same number to fight the enemy or u find a way to negate their number advantage through skills.

complaining about people only winning by zerg size simply showing that u failed at motivating people to gather at ur or to WvW all together nor are u skilled enough to beat the odds. its the enemy’s job to find a way to crush u(without hacking/exploiting obviously), including overwhelming u with numbers, its why they are ur enemy, not ur friends.

Suiryujin – Ele [Pyro]
Server: Maguuma

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

I’ve seen single players here and there. Like warriors with never-ending buffs lately. What’s up with those guys? Buffed? Those are some good fights.

Server population has a great deal to do with rankings. Not sure how long you have played GW2 Wv3 not to understand this basic concept.

We happen to play Wv3 to win the match. Our primary goal does not involve having the best gank group so we may boast about it or demean other servers players.

The Yak server membership does not require your “respect”. We play as a server wide team with the goal of winning. We place our servers goals before personal egos, a simple concept I doubt you can understand.

At least you admit you need numbers to beat us.
This was something CD was never able to do!

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Why does he keep backing out and trying to school me on how to win WvW? I don’t care. At all.

I’m logging in now to pick off as many strays as possible. Have fun!

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Tatania.2704

Tatania.2704

So now yaks has to play your game to be respected? LOL, thanks for the laugh.

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

katniss.6735

Awesome. I used some magic find food that transformed me into a mummy. Left that form and my character was stuck in permanent gimp/cripple walk. Had to relog to fix it. Lost my stacks of bloodlust. blah

twitch.tv/mlgw2

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

katniss.6735

@Tatania
The fact is right there: You (at Yak’s Bend) cannot pvp in a 5 man or less in WvW.

That has nothing to do with “my game”. smh So much drama instead of actual competition.

Just now 5 of us were pushing your west keep and your 10-15 player defense would not leave the cannons. Respect? No.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

@Tatania
The fact is right there: You (at Yak’s Bend) cannot pvp in a 5 man or less in WvW.

That has nothing to do with “my game”. smh So much drama instead of actual competition.

Just now 5 of us were pushing your west keep and your 10-15 player defense would not leave the cannons. Respect? No.

I’m guessing they built the cannons so they can use them

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: BlackeHawke.9025

BlackeHawke.9025

Hired Assassins [HIRE] a 450 man oceanic guild, has just transferred to Ehmry Bay. I will be looking forward to seeing what the Yak’s Bend/Maguuma Oceanics have in store for us.

Guild Leader of Hired Assassins [HIRE]
Sanctum of Rall
Level 80 Human Guardian

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

lol you xferred to wrong tier if you want oceanic competition.

[SU]

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

katniss.6735

Yaks is pretty much a pve server.

And apparently my game needs to crash after I teleport to a waypoint after taking all the Yak’s BL camps solo.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Plaxy.4617

Plaxy.4617

BlackeHawke.9025

Hired Assassins [HIRE] a 450 man oceanic guild, has just transferred to Ehmry Bay. I will be looking forward to seeing what the Yak’s Bend/Maguuma Oceanics have in store for us.

Not much really expecially if you actually have enough people to cap 2 and half maps at night time, if you want challenge for Oceanic I suggest joining FA as they are the ones most desperate need CD and TC have large Oceanic presence. Ehmry’s holding there own, and Maguuma well they have GOONS but somehow are completly unorganized at all. kind of a shame considering there Eve presence….. Although Maguuma’s got some of the “Toughest 5 mans around” suppossedly… not that is actually helping them win anything.

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Why is thread filled with a bunch of people trying to go hard in da paint

[SU]

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Plutonium.1308

Plutonium.1308

Why is thread filled with a bunch of people trying to go hard in da paint

Not sure… seems that mag is mad at yak for something, the Ebay abides.

Welcome to the server [HIRE], our lack of a large enough overnight presence has been the only thing holding us back thus far.

Observe Adapt Overcome
[FTF]Danke Bitte

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

It’s kind of easy to see in this tier why the scores are the way they are. Which team works together as a server and which are disorganized uncaring for their fellow teammatess. To the extent WvW is about numbers, the way you get numbers out into the field is via having a good server community. Then maybe your server could compete with the whole idea of the thing and you wouldn’t need to think up alternative playstyles to have fun.

YB just lost in tier 3, and now is having a much easier time in tier 4. Yet YB wants to get back up into tier 3 where it was much harder (despite the superior numbers of TC) and try to improve, think about that for a moment, and understanding WvW might be easier. YB as a server punches above its weight in numbers, and even our enemies acknowledged this in T3 where we were competitive despite having the crutch of less numbers to complain about. So you see it is possible to offset larger numbers. But doing that takes getting everyone to coordinate not just a few people that don’t care about anyone outside their group.

(edited by Pendragon.8735)

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Maguuma is destined to always be outnumbered. Sigh. Heres to another week of nightcap.

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

At least I know why Maguuma is losing to Ehrmy Bay for the first time in weeks, its that new 450 man guild -.-

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

It’s kind of easy to see in this tier why the scores are the way they are. Which team works together as a server and which are disorganized uncaring for their fellow teammatess. To the extent WvW is about numbers, the way you get numbers out into the field is via having a good server community. Then maybe your server could compete with the whole idea of the thing and you wouldn’t need to think up alternative playstyles to have fun.

YB just lost in tier 3, and now is having a much easier time in tier 4. Yet YB wants to get back up into tier 3 where it was much harder (despite the superior numbers of TC) and try to improve, think about that for a moment, and understanding WvW might be easier. YB as a server punches above its weight in numbers, and even our enemies acknowledged this in T3 where we were competitive despite having the crutch of less numbers to complain about. So you see it is possible to offset larger numbers. But doing that takes getting everyone to coordinate not just a few people that don’t care about anyone outside their group.

You guys did lose points in the ratings last week…

[SU]

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: BlackeHawke.9025

BlackeHawke.9025

At least I know why Maguuma is losing to Ehrmy Bay for the first time in weeks, its that new 450 man guild -.-

We transferred 5 hours ago

Guild Leader of Hired Assassins [HIRE]
Sanctum of Rall
Level 80 Human Guardian

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

For all our lack of skills, Yaks is winning. I’ve collected tons of badges this weekend. TY for running in your small groups, it makes things easier.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

We transferred 5 hours ago

I wish you would transfer back tbh.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Tatania.2704

@Tatania

smh indeed ! Yaks is playing wvw as we intend to play and as how we think it’s meant to be played. If we want to do 5v5 unnecessarily, then we prolly would have gone to spvp instead.

I am so sorry to hurt your feeling that we are not looking for your respect to play the game as we want to.

Edit: To add, as you said, why so much drama instead of actual competition? This is funny coming from maguu who have been boasting and taunting on forum, in order to create unnecessary drama. smh !

(edited by Tatania.2704)

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Elcron.1208

Elcron.1208

You guys have definitely already proven yourselves…. Now before anyone says oceanic is PvDoor you need to play against these guys. I was hiding in west keep of maguuma borderlands when I see a HIRE ele standing beneath me seemingly afk so I let it slide. When I move out to switch shift with another Mesmer sure enough the ele follows me quietly. Soon enough I out run her, but then I notice 2 others have joined her for the chase. Long story short it was 40 mins and about 5-6 HIRE players later that I was caught. Loads of fun with you guys since it seemed that everywhere I turned you had someone posted to catch me, very impressive co ordination!

El Kharnno – Elementalist – Commander
Myrmidon Elite [ME]
Seraphim Martyrs [BURN] – Maguuma

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

@Tatania

smh indeed ! Yaks is playing wvw as we intend to play and as how we think it’s meant to be played. If we want to do 5v5 unnecessarily, then we prolly would have gone to spvp instead.

I am so sorry to hurt your feeling that we are not looking for your respect to play the game as we want to.

Edit: To add, as you said, why so much drama instead of actual competition? This is funny coming from maguu who have been boasting and taunting on forum, in order to create unnecessary drama. smh !

Who needs skill when we have numbers! – YB OFFICIAL MOTTO.
This is why they got stomped in Tier 3, because without having a major numbers advantage they were lost and didn’t know what to do.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Tatania.2704

This is why they got stomped in Tier 3, because without having a major numbers advantage they were lost and didn’t know what to do.

Thanks for reinforcing my point !

I think you should just worry your own pvp game and server. In the meantime, Yaks will play wvwvw.

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

None of the servers in this matchup were stomped in Tier 3.

The only reason a server moved from T3 to T4 was because CD had a blowout victory in T4 and had to move up. FA and Yak’s had less than a 10k point difference at the end of the match. Yaks even scored higher than FA at times.

The more you know!

-Desirz Matheon

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Pendragon.8735

I would hate to be on a server where a player can come into WvW see 5 other teammates and think he has found others to work with only to be told, ‘Get lost, we don’t want interference, we’re doing our own thing’. That’s just not what this mode is all about.

These folks can always petition Anet to give them a deathmatch mode, or to be able to join hotjoin as a team with others are like minded and just agree not to contest points but just fight. Or really they just need to add sPVP modes beyond Conquest because clearly we have ducks out of water. Whatever the case such deviations don’t really belong here. So many posts amounting to: Look at me me me me me me.

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

The only reason a server moved from T3 to T4 was because CD had a blowout victory in T4 and had to move up. FA and Yak’s had less than a 10k point difference at the end of the match. Yaks even scored higher than FA at times.

The more you know!

FA has less of a population then YB does, this is what makes it funny!

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Pendragon.8735

You guys did lose points in the ratings last week…

We could lose more this week. YB is pretty big on PVE, the Halloween week hit us pretty hard in WvW. I think our numbers are well suited for this tier actually outside a couple of off peak hours. But looks like EB just got majorly reinforced so maybe that will be switched around now.

But YB went from around 8th tier up to 3rd with virtually no transfers. Certainly not big guild ones. More than not, our opponents have had big mid-week transfers. Fighting a ‘surge’ force seems typical for us. We actually lost perhaps our biggest WvW guild early after moving to T3, so that might account for some of the setback.

(edited by Pendragon.8735)

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Jamaz.9837

Jamaz.9837

I heard a school of Yak Quaggans showed up to the water gate of their garrison on Friday night. I thought people would have countered with a Quaggan dance off, but I was horrified when I heard they were mercilessly slaughtered. I facepalmed pretty hard when someone mentioned, “WATER GATE, CLEAR!” in team chat.

I extend my condolences to your Quaggan platoon and will construct a memorial service to honor their exploits. Thanks again for being so awesome.

Ehmry Bay – The Shadowmoon

(edited by Jamaz.9837)

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

The more you know!

This is what is known as a “wild assertion.” It could be described as making a claim that is not backed by evidence and cannot be proven.

If I were to make the claim that Yak’s Bend actually has on any given day a lower population than either Fort Aspenwood or Tarnished coast I too would be making a wild and baseless claim.

If I were to then go to my screenshot folder and pull, say, 10 almost random screenshots from when I was still playing on Yak’s Bend and in the matter of less than a few minutes find 10 examples of Yak’s Bend being outmanned on several maps over the course of many different times, many being NA prime time and all against TC and FA, I would then have a basis for my claim.

http://imgur.com/a/CEThN#0

While my claim would still then be unproven, it would stand head and shoulders above a random wild claim with no actual evidence to support it.

*of note: PVE population does not matter. The only relevant population in WvW is the active WvW population. Discard any notions you have about the server status page and how they might relate to WvW populations.

-Desirz Matheon

(edited by fivekiller.1432)

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.9508

Loco.9508

I heard a school of Yak Quaggans showed up to the water gate of their garrison on Friday night. I thought people would have countered with a Quaggan dance off, but I was horrified when I heard they were mercilessly slaughtered. I facepalmed pretty hard when someone mentioned, “WATER GATE, CLEAR!” in team chat.

I extend my condolences to your Quaggan platoon and will construct a memorial service to honor their exploits. Thanks again for being so awesome.

Ehmry Bay are baby quaggan killers?!?!?

Attachments:

Verdict – 80 Mesmer – EVOH – Maguuma

(edited by Loco.9508)

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

The more you know!

YB had the least population out of TC/CD/FA/YB (it’s in that order). And they didn’t “get stomped” in T3. They did just as well compared to CD and FA.

It’s a sad state of affairs when YB are being branded as a zerg server with no skill in tier 4 because we considered them the exact opposite of that in T3.

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Strippling.3524

Strippling.3524

A big welcome to [HIRE], I’m from Yaks Bend and welcome you guys to the fight. So far I am impressed by your OC coverage!!! Keep the impressive work up.

It’s sad to see all this “chest pumping” in this forum. If people learned to compliment rather than boast and criticize other servers everyone would have a much more enjoyable experience. Good fight last week from Maguuma and Ehmry Bay.

I saw a lot of talent from Ehmry Bay and Maguuma in WvWvW battle last week. Mannnnnnnn, ehmry bay has some of the best elementalists I have seen so far!!! And the defensive power Maguuma has on towers and keeps is incredible. I respect both servers, however this “chest pumping” isn’t nice. Yaks Bend has some excellent 5 man groups that roam all Border Lands, the fact that you probably haven’t seen them is because they don’t go out of their way to gank people, they cap and do their job.

To [OG] from Maguuma: Please stop the chest pumping, I fought you guys on several occasions and I’m impressed by your skill. However you aren’t untouchable. Me and some 2 other guildies were running around on low level toons and got ganked by a group of ele’s and thiefs from your guild. You killed us a few times, /laugh or /dance on our corpses. We simply logged off, logged on to our mains, found you guys and wiped your group with only 3 of us. I’m not saying my guild is the best, I’m just asking you to stop boasting because you are not unstoppable…we stopped your whole party of 5 with 3 of us.

Talons [BT]

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Murakami.5243

Murakami.5243

You guys have definitely already proven yourselves…. Now before anyone says oceanic is PvDoor you need to play against these guys. I was hiding in west keep of maguuma borderlands when I see a HIRE ele standing beneath me seemingly afk so I let it slide. When I move out to switch shift with another Mesmer sure enough the ele follows me quietly. Soon enough I out run her, but then I notice 2 others have joined her for the chase. Long story short it was 40 mins and about 5-6 HIRE players later that I was caught. Loads of fun with you guys since it seemed that everywhere I turned you had someone posted to catch me, very impressive co ordination!

You were quite the Mesmer to catch. Good sportsmanship. Partied us and we had a nice chat too that was free of flaming. Share your build with us! haha

Anyway, I am looking forward to the time on this server. Let’s continue to have some fun, and let’s dance shall we?

Golden Company X I I I [GC]
Developer of GW2 WvW for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/gw2-wvw/id653987126?mt=8

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

To [OG] from Maguuma: Please stop the chest pumping, I fought you guys on several occasions and I’m impressed by your skill. However you aren’t untouchable. Me and some 2 other guildies were running around on low level toons and got ganked by a group of ele’s and thiefs from your guild. You killed us a few times, /laugh or /dance on our corpses. We simply logged off, logged on to our mains, found you guys and wiped your group with only 3 of us. I’m not saying my guild is the best, I’m just asking you to stop boasting because you are not unstoppable…we stopped your whole party of 5 with 3 of us.

I find this post hilarious and here are my reasons:

1. We don’t /laugh or /dance on peoples corpses unless they deserve it. If you were just an uplevel who didn’t make any mock emotes to us I don’t see why we would do this, unless of course you were from a certain guild.

2. I would love to see any evidence of your 3 man team beating us. Perhaps some screenshots or videos.. but let me guess you didn’t get any?

3. I am confused when you say group of eles because we only have two main eles who we run with and neither of them were logged on together at any one point in time today.

4. The final and most hilarious is:
We never even had a 5 man team running today at any point in time.

If you call us out you do know we are going to respond.

I take it you want to officially challenge us to a 5v5?
Be careful with how you respond to this because if we end up fighting I will video it for entertainment purposes and you don’t wanna end up embarrassing yourselves.

Also what is the name of your guild? For future references?

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

(edited by Bunzy.8674)

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

katniss.6735

I don’t even join groups. I can’t be bothered following people. I see an enemy, they have to die. I don’t care if they have 20 and cannons. I’m not going to kitten I’m going to use my skills the way they’re meant to be used.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: critz.1620

critz.1620

Are you the Maguuma mesmer? All of us were impressed and we thought that you were using some hacking there. You wasted several mins of our time chasing you :/ Seriously, share us your build. We like need 6 people just to hunt you down in circles :O

btw, I’m the mesmer there who almost killed you but then, you suddenly portaled away :O

Attachments:

(edited by critz.1620)

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Kulam.6514

Kulam.6514

@Loco – I’m from EB, thank you sir that was an awesome pic .. still cleaning my nostrils from shooting beer off it.

My lame attempt here cause I found myself with a grp of pugs doing that was that we couldnt separate the quaggans from you guys ..

Dragon Bizkit

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: critz.1620

critz.1620

btw,

The battle at SM was very intense. YB, awesome defense! Spent 3 hours attacking SM, and inside lord’s room. damn siege you got there!

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Gorefiend.9675

Gorefiend.9675

Except we (Ehmry Bay) were beating you (maguuma) before HIRE joined.

D/D, Staff Elementalist

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Subtle.4596

Subtle.4596

So wait.. a Tier 1/2 450man guild transferred to EB looking for a challenge at oceanic TZ? You do realize that all 3 of the servers in this tier are SHORT during that time zone? To get it straight, so we all understand – you transfered to PVE vs Door when most of the Yaks Commanders are sleeping. Good job.

You should have went to FA – to fight VS CDs night crew who is pretty strong. Should be fun taking karma training NA TZ taking back all our stuff vs your ‘individualist’ elite 5man pvpers with our zerg.

Subtle/Not Subtle
80Thief/80Guard
Yaksbend Commander

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Ekove.4586

Ekove.4586

Bunzy, Roaming is all fun and such, but WvW is about objectives. If you want to have your little skirmishes and brag about them, go play sPvP. It’s a personal accomplishment to do good as a roamer, doesnt mean crap in the big picture though. That is why you’re losing that badly despite the very similar population. And your whole argument is like losing a tPvP game and telling the other team that you’re still better cause you got more kills in the game, despite them doing a better job with objectives.

And arguing that YB is winning because of numbers is a little…too obvious? WvW in the end is determined by numbers, unless the borderland is full by both sides which doesn’t happen often save for reset day. We are beating you because of numbers, doesn’t mean you can beat us without outnumbering us either, the door swings both ways, so…maybe you should find some arguments that have some substance? oh wait, you’re not here to have a discussion, you’re just here to talk smack….

Listen, all servers have good roamers, good team workers, good everything, and bad everything. Sure I’ll admit that MG and EB seems to like roaming more than other servers, doesnt mean you are better about it. Just like with popularity in general in video games, it’s not about who’s better, it’s about who’s most vocal about his victories. And we have excellent roamers/skirmishers that are not vocal about it, nor do they make guilds purely based on roaming.

(edited by Ekove.4586)

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Phoenix.7069

Phoenix.7069

So wait.. a Tier 1/2 450man guild transferred to EB looking for a challenge at oceanic TZ? You do realize that all 3 of the servers in this tier are SHORT during that time zone? To get it straight, so we all understand – you transfered to PVE vs Door when most of the Yaks Commanders are sleeping. Good job.

You should have went to FA – to fight VS CDs night crew who is pretty strong. Should be fun taking karma training NA TZ taking back all our stuff vs your ‘individualist’ elite 5man pvpers with our zerg.

We came to EB since we heard they have good NA and EU coverage but were lacking in the Oceanics. There is also a guild in EB who we have been friendly with. Simply put, We came for the community not because we want to faceroll other servers during Oceanic times, don’t you think there are much better servers to transfer to if we wanted to do that?

Avis – Sylvari Ranger
Ävia – Asura Thief
Overseer of Hired Assassins – Sanctum Of Rall

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Besetment.9187

To [OG] from Maguuma: Please stop the chest pumping, I fought you guys on several occasions and I’m impressed by your skill. However you aren’t untouchable.

Pay no mind to Bunzy. He trash talks Maguumans too. He is (how should I put this) a free agent.

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Except we (Ehmry Bay) were beating you (maguuma) before HIRE joined.

Not to rain on your parade, but it helps that you got a nice score boost during the patch when you had half of the pie and everyone was getting connection errors. We might still be losing after the fact, but not nearly as much after those two factors (and PvE hurr I’m part of the problem).

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

12/14 - YB vs MG vs EB

in WvW

Besetment.9187

Ehhh who cares. Maguuma fights outnumbered nearly every week. Weve been outnumbered way harder than this before (remember Sea of Sorrows 2.0/Fort Aspenwood anyone?).

If other guilds want to stack this bracket theres not a whole lot we can do about it anyway. See you guys in WvW.