Loco.9508

Let’s keep it civil.

Attachments:

Verdict – 80 Mesmer – EVOH – Maguuma

12/14 : YB vs Mag vs EB

in WvW

Posted by: Sypsy.7318

Sypsy.7318

Even: looks like we’re all having fun! Yay!

JQ
Elemental Concept
Illusionary Concept

in WvW

Posted by: Loco.9508

Loco.9508

Even: looks like we’re all having fun! Yay!

Yep! We have a very competitive prime time.

Verdict – 80 Mesmer – EVOH – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

You got the other thread locked

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Sporadicus.1028

Sporadicus.1028

The fight at my lunchtime was fun (it’s 9PM right now). We took back YBBL’s Maguuma-controlled East Keep only to have it retaken in less than five minutes. Did you guys hide leapfrogging mesmers to retake it that fast?

Anyway, we had to retake the keep again, and the fight was awesome. We used a lot of siege and the fights were still fun up to the Lord. Afterwards we swept every inch of the keep to make sure there were no more mesmers there, and even babysat one mesmer corpse in the lordroom.

Good fun! Good job on the fight, Maguuma!

Malkin Rawl – Charr Engineer, Tarnished Coast
Loudmouth, lousy PvPer, and mediocre PvEer.
I don’t own, I just play

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

The fight at my lunchtime was fun (it’s 9PM right now). We took back YBBL’s Maguuma-controlled East Keep only to have it retaken in less than five minutes. Did you guys hide leapfrogging mesmers to retake it that fast?

Anyway, we had to retake the keep again, and the fight was awesome. We used a lot of siege and the fights were still fun up to the Lord. Afterwards we swept every inch of the keep to make sure there were no more mesmers there, and even babysat one mesmer corpse in the lordroom.

Good fun! Good job on the fight, Maguuma!

I was actually training some Maggumans last night and they responded very well!
I was very impressed.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

Thanks to the ToG YB guard and ranger that gave me the one on ones. And to the D/D ele that I 1v1’d…thank you for accepting the draw…the match would have never ended lol!

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

in WvW

Posted by: Ekove.4586

Ekove.4586

Well, I dont know why the last thread got locked, it was still a WvW discussion, and nobody got overboard rude or offensive.

Either way, not much has changed this week, except EB going quiet for a while the hitting hard with large numbers. It really seems like something unique with EB’s numbers, they fluctuate with a great difference rather than gradually decrease or increase.

And to the AoN ele, sorry forgot your name, finally got a chance to have a rematch with you. I did much better this time since I dont have my PvE set up, too bad people interfered at the end, was quiet sure I got you this time since since I haven’t used any of my utilities and you have well played though.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

If two bunker dd eles meet you might as well not even fight each other, i have had many fights over 10 minutes because no one decided to run away.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Ekove.4586

If two bunker dd eles meet you might as well not even fight each other, i have had many fights over 10 minutes because no one decided to run away.

Nah we can kill each other. I am not full bunker, don’t know about him. That’s not usually my problem with dueling other Ele’s, my problem is when one loses they decide to run away/get out of combat. Honestly if you are having a fair 1v1 , with any profession for that matter, you should never run away and stay within a 1200 radius until one of you dies. Though I’ve had non ending battles with guardians, that’s a different story.

in WvW

Posted by: Braxxus.2904

Braxxus.2904

Honestly if you are having a fair 1v1 , with any profession for that matter, you should never run away and stay within a 1200 radius until one of you dies.

Pffffffft!
What kind of nonsensical ‘honor’ code is that? Some professions are inherently stronger in 1v1, or 1v2, or 1vGROUP than other professions. If using hit and run and going for the gank by using distance and terrain gets the stomp for a weaker profession on one of those powerhouse prof’s then they should do so at every opportunity.

Blackwater Vanguard
Yaks Bend

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Thanks to the ToG YB guard and ranger that gave me the one on ones. And to the D/D ele that I 1v1’d…thank you for accepting the draw…the match would have never ended lol!

Ya, was a fun fight.

And to the AoN ele, sorry forgot your name, finally got a chance to have a rematch with you. I did much better this time since I dont have my PvE set up, too bad people interfered at the end, was quiet sure I got you this time since since I haven’t used any of my utilities and you have well played though.

You were definitely ahead, but I don’t think I would have died :p I don’t know why, but whenever I 1v1 another good ele I always start out behind and look like I’m losing, but then heal up and just go even until we both give up. There’s just always another trick up the sleeve to survive until the next heal/utility/water attunement. You played it really well though. I was definitely full on defense just trying to survive by the time the others joined in. Thanks for pulling off.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

in WvW

Ekove.4586

Pffffffft!
What kind of nonsensical ‘honor’ code is that? Some professions are inherently stronger in 1v1, or 1v2, or 1vGROUP than other professions. If using hit and run and going for the gank by using distance and terrain gets the stomp for a weaker profession on one of those powerhouse prof’s then they should do so at every opportunity.

I don’t think any profession should be inherently stronger in 1v1 or what have you, though that is the case now in the game since balance takes a while to reach, though, I think the issue is specc’ed for dueling versus specc’ed for WvW is the big variable here. You’ll notice that things are much closer in sPvP (save for rangers). Now I think what you’re speaking off is kiting, which is obviously a core game mechanic in almost any PvP game and is ok. My issue is with “reseting fights” which some classes can do annoyingly often, however it is generally easier to do in this game than any other MMO I have played. And it does not only affect 1v1’s or 2v2’s, but even the bigger battles and it has often been complained about that it’s one of the many reasons why you can’t win against superior numbers since one someone drops low they just run to the backline and heal to full in less than 10 seconds. Im just saying it’s a climax killer in 1v1’s, kite if you need to, but resetting the fight is kind of…meh…But you could always argue that it’s hard to draw the line between the two. Personally I have the 1200 radius honor code, but that’s just for me.

You were definitely ahead, but I don’t think I would have died :p I don’t know why, but whenever I 1v1 another good ele I always start out behind and look like I’m losing, but then heal up and just go even until we both give up. There’s just always another trick up the sleeve to survive until the next heal/utility/water attunement. You played it really well though. I was definitely full on defense just trying to survive by the time the others joined in. Thanks for pulling off.

Well, yeah there are always surprises so you never know it was close nevertheless. Thanks for the good fight.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Nah we can kill each other. I am not full bunker, don’t know about him. That’s not usually my problem with dueling other Ele’s, my problem is when one loses they decide to run away/get out of combat. Honestly if you are having a fair 1v1 , with any profession for that matter, you should never run away and stay within a 1200 radius until one of you dies. Though I’ve had non ending battles with guardians, that’s a different story.

Let me rephrase.

When two good (bunker) dd eles are versing each other no one will ever win. I have proven this time and time again. I will tend to fight them for a minute to see if they are decent and if they are any good ill just walk away, im not going to spend 10 minutes fighting you sorry.

This game needs a major balance adjustment, it wasn’t until recently I noticed that every profession who is decent runs some type of melee. I honestly hate being a melee but I am forced into it if I want to remain competitive.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

(edited by Bunzy.8674)

in WvW

Ekove.4586

Let me rephrase.

When two good (bunker) dd eles are versing each other no one will ever win. I have proven this time and time again. I will tend to fight them for a minute to see if they are decent and if they are any good ill just walk away, im not going to spend 10 minutes fighting you sorry.

It’s a different story if neither can kill the other. Personally I haven’t had that problem, or had fights that last anywhere close to 10 minutes, but I don’t run a bunker build at all…nor do I like those extreme burst/bunker builds existing. But sadly if the bunker ele gets nerfed, it will affect those of us who always played balanced D/D ele’s since launch since it’ll have to hit one or both of the water and arcana trees. Ok this is getting a little off topic…let’s not get this thread closed again

(edited by Ekove.4586)

in WvW

dreztina.4820

Honestly if you are having a fair 1v1 , with any profession for that matter, you should never run away and stay within a 1200 radius until one of you dies.

Pffffffft!

I’m a pretty squishy ele (not bunker, full zerkers armor), so I definitely kite a lot even in 1v1s. But ya, I won’t let my health reset in a good fight. If it’s vs. multiples then I will, but 1v1 I generally just run around in circles when I need to kite. It’s more a point of principal being the high mobility class since everything that I have an advantage against 1v1 has no chance of resetting against me.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: RanchDressin.8210

RanchDressin.8210

Score update because blah blahpputy blap:

Attachments:

.~.~

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

SM – Shadowmoon
Come to Maguuma
Whisper Bunzy
Roam with Bunzy
= Profit

You guys have potential, I will teach you how to become better.
In return you become maguuman
deal?

This invitation also goes to:
FTF -EB
Ebay -EB
SS -YB

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

Logistically speaking it might be easier if you…transferred to Ehmry Bay?

That or petition Anet to create a new server called “Bunzy’s fight pit of fun”.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

We are actually in the process of taking all the talent from Ebay to make Maguuma one big gank squad server.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Besetment.9187

Besetment.9187

We are actually in the process of taking all the talent from Ebay to make Maguuma one big gank squad server.

Oh god…

Rebel Daughter: Can we get a 5 man to 2/3 guard North West Supply and walk yaks into West Keep? We are 90% on reinforced gate.

XxFaceOwnerxX : I kill players not time.

Rebel Daughter: How about a 5 man to take out the treb position on our East Keep?

JoHnNy McDeaTh: Sorry boss, I kill people not trebuchets.

Rebel Daughter: Can you do anything that isn’t killing people?

JoHnNy McDeaTh: I can eat.

Rebel Daughter: eat…what?

JoHnNy McDeaTh: EAT SCRUBS FOR BREAKFAST YO. BOOOM HEADSHOT.

(edited by Besetment.9187)

in WvW

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

Please as a fairly long time player of maguuma in wvw. This is exactly what we don’t need. I understand you enjoy to roam and fair enough but I take being told we all need to roam like I do religion. Once you start Informing whole servers we have to become a gank server because it’s ‘clearly the only way forwards for victory/fun/spiritual enlightenment’ it’s a bad idea. Have you considered spamming the devs as much as our threads to make you a world where all is ganking?
<3 Colhearth

Oh lol rebel added a small bit about a new world when I was suggesting it. Terrible minds think alike

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Honestly everyone from Ehrmy Bay should come to Maguuma, it will make us more competitive and we can get revenge on the people who outmanned us all them times. Show them with equal numbers how well we can do.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: demoncijapsel.4650

demoncijapsel.4650

Honestly everyone from Ehrmy Bay should come to Maguuma, it will make us more competitive and we can get revenge on the people who outmanned us all them times. Show them with equal numbers how well we can do.

I find your lack of sportsmanship disturbing. However you can even win when outmanned, YB is the proof, we did pretty decent in T3, even though the other servers FA and TC had a better spread of population and utterly ganked us during nighttime, yet we did pretty good and we even beat FA from time to time.

Yaks Bend
Badger Spirits

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

I find your lack of sportsmanship disturbing. However you can even win when outmanned, YB is the proof, we did pretty decent in T3, even though the other servers FA and TC had a better spread of population and utterly ganked us during nighttime, yet we did pretty good and we even beat FA from time to time.

You did so well in T3 you are now in T4 o.O

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Ekove.4586

Bunzy bunzy bunzy…more of your roaming obsession…it’s one thing to talk about roaming it’s another to make it the center of the discussion. Please stop or you’re going to get this thread closed again.

And I will repeat my point, roaming is fun, but it’s not the definition of good in WvW, go play sPvP…or even better go play a real PvP game. And don’t talk about good if you’re one of those people who rolled the cookie cutter DD ele 2 weeks ago…but I’ll give you credit for not talking about being good while playing a p/d thief at least.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Bunzy bunzy bunzy…more of your roaming obsession…it’s one thing to talk about roaming it’s another to make it the center of the discussion. Please stop or you’re going to get this thread closed again.

And I will repeat my point, roaming is fun, but it’s not the definition of good in WvW, go play sPvP…or even better go play a real PvP game. And don’t talk about good if you’re one of those people who rolled the cookie cutter DD ele 2 weeks ago…but I’ll give you credit for not talking about being good while playing a p/d thief at least.

I am talking about Ebay joining teams with Mag nothing about roaming. I have been an ele since launch <3 but thanks for your concern.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Actually, Yaks are in T4 because Ebay and Mag lost so badly to CD that their rating got jacked all the way up, even past that of FA.

Just a thought eh.

in WvW

Posted by: Kuldred.2436

Kuldred.2436

So you can earn even less points for your server in a free-fall to T5. Although in T5 your gank squads might actually be worth something.

Yak’s Bend

in WvW

Ekove.4586

I am talking about Ebay joining teams with Mag nothing about roaming. I have been an ele since launch <3 but thanks for your concern.

Well, you keep talking about being good, and roaming, so that seems what you consider being good and how you want to teach EB to be “better”. Either way, you are getting this thread potentially closed again with your trolling.

Did you play a DD ele since launch? highly doubt it….from your posts and obsession with roaming and being good, I can tell you don’t look for challenges, you look for the easiest path to talk crap to others and stroke your ego. Dont mean to make assumptions, but it’s the impression you’re giving many people.

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Actually, Yaks are in T4 because Ebay and Mag lost so badly to CD that their rating got jacked all the way up, even past that of FA.

Just a thought eh.

All I can say to this is: LOL

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Bunzy.8674

Well, you keep talking about being good, and roaming, so that seems what you consider being good and how you want to teach EB to be “better”. Either way, you are getting this thread potentially closed again with your trolling.

Did you play a DD ele since launch? highly doubt it….from your posts and obsession with roaming and being good, I can tell you don’t look for challenges, you look for the easiest path to talk crap to others and stroke your ego. Dont mean to make assumptions, but it’s the impression you’re giving many people.

Ebay is very similar to Mag and we will both be stuck in T4 for ages unless we join together and fight the zerg as one.

Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Ekove.4586

Ebay is very similar to Mag and we will both be stuck in T4 for ages unless we join together and fight the zerg as one.

Fight the….“zerg”? YB has continuously proven that they can hold objectives against superior numbers. We’ve been holding EB keep in EBG for a longass time now, a lot of the time with 10 people or so against the HIRE guild and friends. But anyway you can keep calling YB zerg.

Though even joining together won’t make you win, you got a long way to go.

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Just a thought eh.

All I can say to this is: LOL

Well…

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups/history/11#NA

CD had more than the other 2 servers combined. Thus they moved up, and with them someone had to move down. A cursory review of the weeks before that will reveal that Yaks were always competitive in T3 until CD got the points surge. They actually beat CD too.

No hard feelings, just laying it out as it is.

in WvW

Posted by: Nanorin.9285

Nanorin.9285

Bunzy bunzy bunzy…..

You remind me of one of long lost Yak’s commander.. god rest his soul…

If Ebay joins you, one of you will be in T5 in no time.

in WvW

Posted by: Adaneshade.2409

Adaneshade.2409

Perhaps we wouldn’t MIND T5. If our goal is simply to roam looking for 5v5 fights, why would we care what tier we’re in? Once ANet implements their progression system for WvW, it’s very likely that 5v5 will become the new meta. (assuming they base progression on kills, which, given their history of following DAoC as an example will likely be the case.) Giving those of us who have practiced working together as a 5-man a distinct advantage.

~Shadowkat

in WvW

Posted by: Kurieg.4158

Kurieg.4158

Will be interesting to see what the progression, if any, is based on. I wouldn’t put it past Anet to base the progression more heavily on things like being involved in the DE’s in WvW including keep takes/defenses, yak guarding, etc., and not just player kills. After all, kills already reward badges.

Crafty [CR]
Yak’s Bend
Ir Regardless – Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Fight the….“zerg”? YB has continuously proven that they can hold objectives against superior numbers. We’ve been holding EB keep in EBG for a longass time now, a lot of the time with 10 people or so against the HIRE guild and friends. But anyway you can keep calling YB zerg.

Though even joining together won’t make you win, you got a long way to go.

Can we just stop arguing with solo duelists about zerging? They don’t defend points or capture them, they don’t know anything about zerging.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

I really don’t like how Bunzy pulls every discussion on this forum week after week into small group/solo roaming… I mean, I get that’s how he plays, but the vast majority of us do not play that way.

I would really love to discuss tactics and large scale battles as a commander, because that’s how I play the game, but too often the thread is already derailed.

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

in WvW

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

Just a thought eh.

Well seeing as CD is ranked 2nd on your bracket so yeah, with our lower population i think we would lose to them.

I will not call YB a zerg but lets all agree that they have more of a presence in wvw than either Ebay or Mag during non NA Prime Time

on another point Bunzy does 1v1 and he likes duelling. whats wrong with that. Mag cant field enough players to cover all maps and he and his guild are usually on one where we do not have a big presence.

Let him do what he wants cuze even if hes not pushing towers/keep, he’s probably taking camps and even that 5 points benefits us

in WvW

Posted by: Tatania.2704

Tatania.2704

When Maguuma comes with a good number, they are a formidable force. It’s always a pleasure to battle with. A lot of close calls..a lot of intense fights all the way to Lord’s room. Keep it up !

Too bad Maguuma presence / presentation to outside world is tainted by the like of Bunny. It, at times, made me feel most maguuma are like her.

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

I went present hunting with a little Asura from Yak’s Bend. Then we danced in the field and frolicked in the flowers

It, at times, made me feel most maguuma are like her.

Why would you ever, at times, assume the majority of a server is like one person?

Also, stop feeding the Bunzy troll.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Tatania.2704

I went present hunting with a little Asura from Yak’s Bend. Then we danced in the field and frolicked in the flowers

It, at times, made me feel most maguuma are like her.

Why would you ever, at times, assume the majority of a server is like one person?

Also, stop feeding the Bunzy troll.

That’s true ! But unfortunately when I read the wvwvw thread, it just gives out that vibe. It’s not an assumption, rather an impression. She acts high and mighty and gives impression she’s representing Maguuma. Dunno.

in WvW

dreztina.4820

I really don’t like how Bunzy pulls every discussion on this forum week after week into small group/solo roaming… I mean, I get that’s how he plays, but the vast majority of us do not play that way.

I would really love to discuss tactics and large scale battles as a commander, because that’s how I play the game, but too often the thread is already derailed.

There’s nothing stopping you from posting about whatever you want. Maybe if you posted something more relevant to wvw, people would talk about that instead, as long as its actually interesting.

Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: ViperWire.4261

ViperWire.4261

The tale of Bunzy.

My favorite encounter with Bunzy was while I am leading us in taking stuff on one of the Borderlands a few matches ago and its was Thursday day. We have taken at least 3 towers and flipping supply camps, then a while Bunzy appears. “y r u guis doing anything, reset is tmw this is pointless” (Just so happened that we were in the same matchup/servers even after reset, at this point reset meant nothing other than resetting T3’s)

Maguuma trolled Bunzy so hard he raged into oblivion. Bunzy complained in chat while we took stuff on a Thursday, simply because it was reset the next day and Bunzy has never been involved in a Tower/Supply camp/Keep capture because its below his greatness. Bunzy implied we are worthless, we should logout, uninstall gw2, and never touch the game again for wasting time before a reset “there is no point with reset tmw” (on a Thursday 2pm eastern). Maguuma continued to capture and take more on that BL regardless of Bunzy whining.

Thank you for listening to my story about when I first met Bunzy.

Edit : I’m not talking about OG guild, I know nothing about you guys other than you have Hesus whom is a baws. (Been on Maguuma since beta)

Invalid Password [EVOH] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: TokenTrevor.2563

TokenTrevor.2563

Well that’s a dumb thing to do. You’re supposed to destroy the enemy, not play with them. This is WAR!

in WvW

dreztina.4820

Edit : I’m not talking about OG guild, I know nothing about you guys other than you have Hesus whom is a baws. (Been on Maguuma since beta)

This I can confirm. :p

Maguuma

in WvW

Ekove.4586

See, people always talk about roaming and duels in all match up threads, that’s normal, it’s a part of WvW afterall. Bunzy on the other hand try to make it sound like it’s the only thing that matters and the only thing to be discussed, anything other than that is simple labeled “zerging” to him.

in WvW

Posted by: See I Nix Ten.2501

See I Nix Ten.2501

Bunzy gets off on attention… he’s probably getting “HAM” right now reading this post. “OMG someone said my name.” Boing. Don’t feed the troll people. Don’t feed the troll.

Peter Nor/Not Peter (SM) – Warrior/Necro
The ShadowMoon
Maguuma

(edited by See I Nix Ten.2501)

in WvW

Tatania.2704

That’s the thing I like about Maguuma and EB people in general during WvWvW. Even though the point lead is huge, they still fight really hard. Every night is a fun night. Many other servers would have just given up (less fun).