12/21 BP vs EB vs DH vs Xmas

in WvW

Posted by: Vigrith.8136

Vigrith.8136

Here we go with our Holiday WvW matchup. Happy Holidays everybody.

Vig of [dO]

in WvW

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

Good luck everyone!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

Looking forward to this.. I’ll be at work till 4 hours after reset but once i get home i’ll put in a couple hours of wvw if possible. Have to work all day saturday too but after that im free sunday monday tuesday and am looking forward to fighting alongside my fellow darkhaviens!

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

I like the vs. Xmas part. Xmas is definitely gonna be a worthy opponent.

in WvW

Posted by: ParasiTTe.7643

ParasiTTe.7643

Preparing to read a lot of “we are losing because of xmas!” in this thread

Just kidding, it’s a fair excuse haha, good fights and good holidays everyone

Phoenix Mask — [VR]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Wizardauz.3761

Wizardauz.3761

Yeah!

Looking forward to some nice fights. See you guys on the battlefield

Maybe a nice night of fight club soon too XD

- Ebay

Ehmry Bay – Good Fights Guild Leader
Lvl 80 Sylvari Guardian – Tzenjin [GF]
Lvl 80 Human Elementalist – Tzenkai [GF]

in WvW

Posted by: Loading.4503

Loading.4503

Should be fun if they don’t have 30 people taking shifts spawn camping ebay for 5 days straight…. Literally

in WvW

Posted by: Axelrod.6905

Axelrod.6905

May everyone’s holidays find them surrounded by the love and laughter of friends and family. Also by Borlis Pass invaders. But mostly the Friends and Family part. Mostly.

Axelrod Ironwood — Seige Master, Shadow of Agony [GOAT] | Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Luzano.6983

Luzano.6983

Score update and map for you fine folk.

Attachments:

[GF] / [Guam] Alaiii – Jackie Lautchang – Luzano

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

dam, i wish i could join the fight, college exams are killing me :c

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

Good fights so far. Stupid reset. At least we protected that north supply in DH BL right before it ended.

Skapocalypse/SkaP

in WvW

Posted by: divzy.8635

divzy.8635

That was the worst timing ever for the reset haha. Oh well, bad luck for us I guess!

Mittens/Smash Faces
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Crazy fights in DH borderlands today, this week might have the most WvW activity from me in weeks! Lots of fun already, even though it was extremely hectic for us.

Oh and Ehmry Bay…you guys apparently love to focus Commanders, I had a few incidents that were just a bit peculiar. It’s not very often when 4 enemies run straight through 3 other people(not even attacking them in passing) and proceed to punch my lights out. Fun stuff :P

Dinas Dragonbane, the Danger Ranger
Tri-Lead of Ascension [WAR] of Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: snacks.4852

snacks.4852

I would just like to say that this week is gonna be a blast every zone has crazy fights in it lets keep up this pace

Snacks
Ascension [WAR]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Sokina.8041

Sokina.8041

Looks like Xmas wins this round. Merry Xmas everyone. Enjoy a reset!

in WvW

Posted by: Jinks.2057

Jinks.2057

Crazy fights in DH borderlands today, this week might have the most WvW activity from me in weeks! Lots of fun already, even though it was extremely hectic for us.

Oh and Ehmry Bay…you guys apparently love to focus Commanders, I had a few incidents that were just a bit peculiar. It’s not very often when 4 enemies run straight through 3 other people(not even attacking them in passing) and proceed to punch my lights out. Fun stuff :P

Why wouldn’t you focus a Commander down?

At your garrison there was Mesmer who was just too tasty to pass up.

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

That Longview battle at DH BL… Back and forth between the garrison… Epic!

DH brings the heat gratz on pushing us out! But we’ll be back

Look for the Sunrise

- FTF

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

Look for the Sunrise

- FTF

The sunrise drops rather quickly don’t worry.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

Lol. Someone’s been sippin that Hateraid.

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

DH, why oh why treb our SM when EB has 3 full maps green. You make me sad.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Jamaz.9837

Jamaz.9837

Yeah, especially since it’s somehow in Ehmry Bay’s ownership now…

Ehmry Bay – The Shadowmoon

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

Although our borderland is completely green, we’re putting a heck of a fight in Eternal Battlegrounds. Great fights, I’m having so much fun!

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

BP can’t let DBs win over you hold you down like it did to Darkhaven or you’ll slide right back down with us to the lower tiers. Its hard to see how you guys never got your own garrison back already.

Skapocalypse/SkaP

in WvW

Posted by: Gremlin.1096

Gremlin.1096

BP can’t let DBs win over you hold you down like it did to Darkhaven or you’ll slide right back down with us to the lower tiers. Its hard to see how you guys never got your own garrison back already.

Oh yea, we’ll come right back. We just had a slow start on the first day of reset because we had a bunch of people hiding in bunkers preparing for the 12/21/12 apocalypse. Now that we’re done with that, expect BP fighting hard.

[MKF] Sylphia Zephyr

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Look for the Sunrise

- FTF

Were you that ‘awesome’ sunrise wielder, with another legendary carrier and a whole group, that just chased my ele across half the map just to keep me away from the JP? :P

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Roberto.7190

Roberto.7190

Look for the Sunrise

- FTF

Were you that ‘awesome’ sunrise wielder, with another legendary carrier and a whole group, that just chased my ele across half the map just to keep me away from the JP? :P

Nope, he went to bed hours ago from boredom. Probably from sitting around waiting for someone to mount an attack. I wasn’t in the area, but if you run you will generally be chased. (Never understood people not liking being chased, its as if there is a 30 foot rule. You run 30 feet out you don’t get to chase me!) Of course, I am always a fan of making it as easy as possible for my enemy to get siege to use against me later.

Frisco – 80 D/D Thief
[FTF]

in WvW

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

Why wouldn’t you focus a Commander down?

At your garrison there was Mesmer who was just too tasty to pass up.

Good question, there’s no reason NOT to! Still I think I was more amazed at how quickly I was mass targeted (more so than usual since I tend to be front/mid lines).

Wonder who that poor Mesmer was :P

in WvW

Posted by: Ninya.3942

Ninya.3942

Look for the Sunrise

- FTF

Nope, he went to bed hours ago from boredom. Probably from sitting around waiting for someone to mount an attack. I wasn’t in the area, but if you run you will generally be chased. (Never understood people not liking being chased, its as if there is a 30 foot rule. You run 30 feet out you don’t get to chase me!) Of course, I am always a fan of making it as easy as possible for my enemy to get siege to use against me later.

I always find it funny when a guy with a commander tag chases one person across a map. And it’s not like they kept me from the jumping puzzle, went right back and got my chest :P

Elementalist Class Lead
Rethesis [RE] – Tarnished Coast
http://rethesis.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

Look for the Sunrise

- FTF

I always find it funny when a guy with a commander tag chases one person across a map. And it’s not like they kept me from the jumping puzzle, went right back and got my chest :P

As a fellow dh d/d ele, let me say “I concur!” Please, please chase me! The more the better! Stay focused on me, dont pay attention to the zerg capping areas where you are not. Follow the white rabbit. Go to the light! :P

You are feeling sleepy from the sparkly lights on the ele.. So sleepy. Be entranced by our splendor!

hehehe

Good luck to all and happy holidays.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

(edited by Tuluum.9638)

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

Haha nah, i dont wear a commander icon but if you see a FTF commander… chances are im nearby

was he a sylvari with white hair?

in WvW

Posted by: FishwithChip.4703

FishwithChip.4703

We will do our best, but our joke of an alliance ran out of our Borderlands after an hour into reset. NJ to ehmry for beating those 1 night warriors back and making them show their true colors!!!

“Those who turn on their own, have no place at Home”
We did the best we can, we however, all have families to be with during this time and a large majority of us are burnt out. I think it is all too quickly you forget how long it was we have fought in the past. I have been in WvW just as long, if not longer than you, Sir. And I for one, Need a break. I am sure others do as well. There is no shame in that. However, there is shame is slandering your own side. Currently many people believe your guild stands alone, not for our server, but for it’s self. This is a result of your actions, no one else’s. Posts like the one I have quoted here only strengthen that belief. In addition to that, you have no ground to stand on at all in calling a group of people who are willing to work together a joke, when you yourself have been given many chances to work together but have chosen to stand alone.

Respectfully,

Silva of Shaboozey.

in WvW

Posted by: LightningStrikesThrice.8547

LightningStrikesThrice.8547

Can we all get along and focus on our main enemy? Seriously, BP and DH should make an alliance against EB…. Am i the only one thinking here?? DH lost a lot of its WvW guilds. Now BP’s main guild is blaming each other for losing. Meanwhile EB is just LMAOing. BP and DH is making it so easy for EB, its like taking candy from a baby..

in WvW

Posted by: Loki.4139

Loki.4139

Darkhaven is over

Lôkíi
Commander
[NNK]

in WvW

o well, time to PvE i guess.

in WvW

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

you yourself have been given many chances to work together but have chosen to stand alone.

I wonder why that would be….hmmm

On another note Grindhouse was ANNOYING in Ehmry Bay’s BL this afternoon, after running around for three hours doing supply camps they started to get a lock on things and just wore out the rest of our morale, nice job. I must say though, we’ll be back(and hopefully with more than a party, too)! :P

in WvW

Posted by: Teldec V.6203

Teldec V.6203

On another note Grindhouse was ANNOYING in Ehmry Bay’s BL this afternoon, after running around for three hours doing supply camps they started to get a lock on things and just wore out the rest of our morale, nice job. I must say though, we’ll be back(and hopefully with more than a party, too)! :P

That was me commanding a few of our guild and the pug players. We have become quite good at predicting where teams will hit next and we make sure we intercept them before back capping points just lost. We’ve been doing this for the past 3 weeks and your group kept on trying longer than any other

Teldec – SoS

in WvW

poor daisho.. he must be shaking his head right now.

in WvW

Posted by: TheFreshBrew.1958

TheFreshBrew.1958

Darkhaven is over

At this point I think whats over is wvwv, due to Anet’s inability to compensate their Fail Rankings for the loss of the Kitten Guilds ( and you know who you are ) who Bail on servers because of the bad matchups.

So, Now DH will be overmatched and in for another kitteny week, because of a ranking system based on wvwvw scores created by a population that no longer resides on it’s server… a problem created by free server transfers.

Which will be causing a lot of us to rethink even playing wvw and maybe even rethinking playing Guild Wars 2 at all.

With a few of us wondering if we’ve been wasting time and money supporting a game whose developers allowed this to happen.

in WvW

Posted by: TheFreshBrew.1958

TheFreshBrew.1958

And one other thing, Ehmery Bay, you obviously want our keep, we’ve been outmanned all day, just come and take it already … I think DH is tired of the whole thing.

And after you take it, don’t do any dancing and gesturing once we give a half-kitten attempt to take it back. Because, really, your victory doesn’t really mean anything to us.

in WvW

Posted by: Kodiack.2783

Kodiack.2783

And one other thing, Ehmery Bay, you obviously want our keep, we’ve been outmanned all day, just come and take it already … I think DH is tired of the whole thing.

And after you take it, don’t do any dancing and gesturing once we give a half-kitten attempt to take it back. Because, really, your victory doesn’t really mean anything to us.

just last week BP was asking for a rematch with Emery Bay. What changed?

-K

-K

in WvW

Posted by: tas.6310

tas.6310

All it takes is a holiday to make us realize how fragile the ecosystem is. Next week will be better, but then we face New Years. We’ll see how things go over the next two weeks before we say BP will be back at Tier 8. If we are, then I look forward to the battles ahead!

Guild Master of Waiting for Death [WFD]
Deltona/Varlen – Commander for Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

just last week BP was asking for a rematch with Emery Bay. What changed?

-K

You just quoted a post by a guy in Darkhaven. If you’re gonna stalk our thread, try reading all of it.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Wizardauz.3761

Hey its weird time for everyone. DH and BP are getting the quite the force of Ehmry that are generally happy to be able to face some new opponents. With Christmas around the corner people can only devote so much time and effort.

Ehmry just came back from T4 and we’ve been learning on our past mistakes as best we can so to be able to test our effectiveness against new enemies will help us improve on our game when we need to fight Yaks Bend and Maguuma again >___> and idk if thats something to “look forward too”… If you guys havent seen past threads between our servers.

Lets just all have a good match. I’ve got a lot of respect for DH and BP, but what you’re facing here is only the tip of the iceberg.

See you on the battlefield

in WvW

Posted by: DKzPixel.3792

DKzPixel.3792

[EDIT] Paragraph removed as agreed.

To those on all three server that are able to play - Keep up the Good Fight!!! and teach them PuG’s as best you can, overall have fun (it’s not a job ya know) and overall don’t get too down on yourselves if its not going so well it will get better after the holidays.

To those that can’t play due to family commitments I say have fun and enjoy the lurv they bring you all, rest up and be ready for a kickb_utt week next week.

The state of the game leaves many of us wondering if we wasted our money but I still hold on to the hope that they will fix the issues plaguing WvW, it’s still only a short time since the game was released. Six months from now things will be very different, a year from now will be even more so. Most of us bought into this game knowing full-well the balance issues, bugs etc etc that plague most MMO’s and we should all take a step back and remember, the Devs have a devil of a job getting all this code to run, the players make the community what it is and sometimes we have to stop and remember that it IS still ONLY a Game!

@Lightning Strikes Thrice: Not only Daiosho is shaking his head, most of BP are atm, this type of in-fighting can be resolved very easily, why open it up to the public in general, I feel it’s highly inappropriate...

@[Edited]

I feel like there is so much more that could/should be said at this point but I too am tired & beaten. Guys ALL of you have a great holiday (no matter your faith) enjoy the company of Family & Friends and get rested up for the next few weeks ahead as we will have some ground to make up. And above all else PLEASE TRAVEL SAFELY! We want you all back here for the caning you so royally deserve

DKz Pixel (Leader)
The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Commander Dkz Pixelette – Borlis Pass US since Beta!

(edited by DKzPixel.3792)

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

On reset night we were in Eternal. We held our own very well against EB. WaR, DKz, ORL, and other smaller guilds were there. Unfortunately DH kept attacking us and making us weaker which led to the loss of SM. But we can get it back eventually. I do believe this week would be dumb for DH and BP to fight each other. EB is the only enemy right now.

It is the end of the year. It is holiday season. So I believe it is not time to fight but to celebrate. And we in Borlis have a lot to celebrate.

We have many guilds that used to be PVE guilds now interested in WvW: WFD, Ily, MoA, cola, Fox, SaF, LAG, Arr, ANTS, TRI, and many others.

We have solid commanders we can trust to hold a map: Nalivan, Sylphia, Duke, Lu Bu, Evilzara, Hymnosi, Lilac, Mich, Drogan, Kito, Justice and others.

We have great guilds which are strong in WvW: CORE, ORL, WaR, SOUL, GOAT, Krew, DKz, BURN, SBZY, EDGE, GODS and many others.

We have a community website and server-wide teamspeak.

And last but not least, you have me, your humble servant.

So these are my hopes and wishes for this wonderful season. May all of us learn to enjoy and cherish our lives, families and friends. May we have wisdom to deal with our problems. May we have health and be happy.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

(edited by DKz Lux.4125)

in WvW

Evilzara.6378

@daiosho

That was the greatest thing I’ve read… :‘) I’m not crying!

Stormbluff Isle

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

I was out of town for meetings at the reset. I just now was able to get online for the first time and I see this Bullkitten on top of having our guild bank emptied by someones account being hacked. You talk about Wvxmas, you have no idea, we have like nobody online from major guilds alliance with the exception of a few.

After leading early last week after reset for more than 40 hours over four days to see us lose was heartbreaking. And after coming back to this bullkitten after a couple days away, looks like ill be enjoying my holiday season too.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

(edited by Plok.6145)

in WvW

Dinas Dragonbane.2978

A lot of people are already traveling for the holidays and since Borlis doesn’t have a huge population, when we do well it means it’s because we play long hours.

I agree with the long hours, but all of our past matches we’ve outnumbered our enemies the majority of the time, which has made most of these landslide victories rather hollow. AR bashed us about population but they had every right to do so, as we did gain a rather large active WvW base just in the time my guild moved here(just following Halloween).

I know they’re watching us right now eating some popcorn :P

in WvW

Posted by: divzy.8635

divzy.8635

Can’t speak for everyone, but after a really brutal last week, I think I need a break for a bit. It was exhausting fighting dragonbane at all hours of the day. Can’t do the same thing for another week.

Mittens/Smash Faces
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Darkhaven does have a vacancy for a large WvW guild… just throwing that out there..